Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Mar 16, 2014 5:21 PM

Oct 2013
If Koko was my gf, I would go nuts! :)
Mar 26, 2014 11:54 PM
Feb 2009
o m g it's all the opposite
Mar 28, 2014 4:07 PM

Oct 2011
I'm all for Banri x Kouko, but this episode showed again how awful Banri is. He definitely isn't a dream (boy-)friend. Yet again he runs away from his problems with Linda. "Cutting all ties with his past" and "acting like there never was the past in our relationship".. saying something like that to Linda is so awful, as if their relationship in the past is of no meaning..
Mar 29, 2014 8:33 AM

May 2013
i felt that Nana senpai is the best girl now

second is linda (she is cute and is much more sane than koko but there is still sth i felt strange about her)

and 3rd goes to koko and banri (they are both lost cause) LOLOLOLOL
na358999Mar 29, 2014 8:40 AM
Mar 30, 2014 3:13 AM

Dec 2013
A rather light shitstorm
Mar 31, 2014 8:10 AM

May 2012
Dat slap 10/10 would rewatch again just for that slap! Somewhere I was just thinking it and soon Koko will be there and exactly at that moment <3 Just perfect! I do feel sorry for Linda as well she's obviously lying against him and herself... and it also seems that he has some inner problems with himself about her...

Koko sure is overly attached... but I do wonder what both of them will do next!
Mar 31, 2014 11:10 PM

Jun 2009
Goddamit that guy is getting on my nerves. He's such a wussy assholes that keeps running away from things, I want to bash his face in.

Go Linda, you rock, girl. (but please grow that ponytail again, that was teh hawtness)
Apr 8, 2014 4:58 PM

Oct 2010
Well this episode was emotionally disturbing to say the least. I just wish Banri could stop acting like an emo boy and start being the man Koko-sama deserves ;_;

I won't lie though that picture taking scene at the party was hawt.
Apr 11, 2014 1:50 AM

Jul 2011
laldonkaments said:
First of all, dat glowstick scene was totally hot, adult and awesome, you could feel the sparkles!
Banri acted like an idiot for sure... but bitchslap AND drink in the face? Noone deserves such a humiliation in front of a big crowd.

iinbloom said:
Of course Koko had to go and ruin the mood between Linda and Banri. Seriously I don't understand people who want Banri to be with Koko, Koko's being really selfish not wanting him to remember his past. It's not fair. Our past also shapes who we are. And Banri isn't himself without his memories. The end just pissed me off, I mean if this anime ends and Linda and Banri are not together it'll just be stupid.

+1! "Koko really wants to change", "she's trying her best to be a good gf" etc... yeah right, nice running gag -> "don't get a job!", sends 63 messages, tracks you down, gets violent, "forget the past!". No way such an obsessive person will earn my sympathy, even for her fragile side (and no, that's not her real character; her real character is already present for everyone).

I'm still hoping for Banri x Linda, but I'll probably be very disappointed...

Same here. I cannot stand Koko, she's so desperate. First she wants to know more about Banri's past and then she doesn't. Wtf! Make up your mind stupid b#tch.
Apr 16, 2014 9:47 PM

Mar 2012
After this episode, Banri deserves neither truthfully, he's trying hard to play it both ways, Linda is too reserved, and Koko is too outgoing about things.

Romance genre dictates childhood friends always lose, so I'm going to assume it's Koko in the end...so maybe by then he'll stop with this fake relationship with her and get real about it...and soon....

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Apr 28, 2014 6:51 AM
Sep 2013
Holy shit, this was a stressful episode.

It seems like every episode is a stressful episode, which I guess is because of the fast pacing that this show has.
May 19, 2014 1:22 PM

Jan 2014
This episode went well for the most part I guess.
May 26, 2014 6:20 PM

Sep 2011
Dat was freaking sad. :(
Jun 2, 2014 10:56 AM

Nov 2011
Great episode, this anime is really impressing me. ^^

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jun 4, 2014 2:16 AM

Jul 2013
Banri really needs to make up his fucking mind as hes basically all confused about his emotions. Ghost Banri needs to step in and take control of the situation. Linda needs to tell her true feelings as she is basically hiding from the fact she does like him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2014 7:34 AM

Jan 2012
plot hole on kouko finding them at the party there... hell even at the right moment..

with that aside.. I'm actually impressed that they had banri confessed everything to both girls. Usually this is where the plot falls short (aka having pathetic male unable to decide between the two)

what we have now is a twist where Linda will be the bad guy (girl in this case) for not being true to her feelings. Now she's gonna keep getting hurt more and more as time goes on.

Banri is doing all the right things, but his past self won't leave him the fuck alone.

The finale would be neither linda and banri can hold back their feelings any longer and get together in the end. Kouko would then be the victim.

Either that or Banri is finally able to fight back and rid of his sorry ass past self and stay with kouko while Linda turned emo and kill herself, which nobody would give 2 fucks at this point if she keeps behaving the way she is now.

Let's hope I'm wrong though because all that shit would be too predictable and boring..
Jul 5, 2014 5:54 AM
May 2012
Yeah, Kouko arrived at the party and at that exact moment......that is....that is so convenient =_=
Anyway, I think Banri deserved that Kouko slap and Kouko drinks to the face, baby!!
I am glad that Banri finally said the truth to both of them, but he could have said it all because it's the right moment to go all out!!
I wish he said to Kouko: Even if I remember my past, I will always love you...so, don't worry etc etc.....
I didn't like how he told Linda to forget their past =_= That's stupid, Banri!!
Banri should remember his fucking past and settle things with Linda and be a right boyfriend to Kouko. Get your shit together, man =_=
My curiosity made me read a spoiler a while ago, and yeah, I can see now that Mitsuo is showing signs that he is starting to like Linda.
Well, fanservice next episode??
Jul 10, 2014 7:45 AM

Dec 2012
Well~ that was a stressful and intense episode
I feel so sad about poor Linda
Can't believe Koko told him to forget the past & the HE told Linda to forget it too
Jul 11, 2014 6:33 AM

Oct 2012
Kouko, I don't know whether she's so lucky or not
She could find Banri just in flash

Hilarious beginning = depressing end
I don't but that's just depressing for me :(
"Signature removed"
Jul 18, 2014 8:19 PM

Dec 2012
Awh. Sorry for Linda :(

- barely alive -
Aug 18, 2014 8:39 AM

Mar 2014
Looks like yana is really into it when it comes to money haha !!
Linda is really beautiful even in costumes !!! Natural beauty !!!
Oh man .. That is just so sexy !! LindaXBanri FTW !!!
Behold Koko the undeniable truth !! .. This is what you get for your stalking matters !! .. but seriously , get a doctor .. that must be a disorder or trauma .
That slap make me hate her again the heck .. Its your fault for misunderstanding girl .
Inbox messages over 50 !! .. atleast its not over 100+ or .. she really need to go to a hospital.
See ? she really don't trust him even after his boyfriend left a good message to hang out .
Oh.. I get it now .. She's trying to be a "good" girlfriend huh ? .. then STOP doing things like this over and over again !! .. but Honesty is a good thing , I must admit .
Honest confessions !! with drama ..
well .. you can't deny your feelings forever . If you feel that way , then make a choice . a choice that will put you into a greater happiness than before .
This is really hard especially to banri , how hard is to handle such a girl with all body , soul and life devoted to that relationship . but koko .. its making me sympathize her because .. she's also working so hard to be a good girlfriend (according to her.) and but .. I already my decision . I stick to LindaxBanri !! after all .. They are really compatible to each other !!
Looks like It's been decided (obviously) they're meant to be. (the new banri that is)
Nice response of the past banri . Love is not something you just forget all about .
This is shocking . WTF FORGET THE PAST ? this is unforgivable ... just junior and senior now ? what !!? .. remember this , you can't move forward if you past is in disarray . because past is the time where memories the important existence and all about . you making it worst bro .
Linda ... linda ... no ... you can't do this ... you're really hurting yourself by sacrificing that much . It's just the opposite right ? its a prove that .. you have feelings for banri too . but ... this .. settings ... is not ... for .. "that" romance . even I say to myself to hate it many times , It won't work . Its not my work .. Its not my life .. and It's not me who choose what's gonna be and how its gonna be .. but .. damn .. it .. this feelings .. are painful .
Now , I will gonna see many lovey-dovey of koko and banri . I better prepared . I must hold it back and control it as far as I could . kokoxbanri in the next episodes .
Pretty great episode .. I guess .. and I still don't give up hope for LindaxBanri !! even if its not now .. I will wait when the right time comes !! and .. I'll will enjoy for sure !!!

I agree with the anime's love triangle mostly has mostly the similarities of White album 2's love triangle but the difference is .. White album ends with the "second girl"(touma) love conclusion.. and pretty much this will end with the "first girl"(koko) love conclusion mainly because .. of this damn "amnesia" that he got and the memory loss he is suffering because of it .(and so.. the memory loss is the hindrance or wall to the continuation of the relationship of linda and banri . If it didn't happen we may have the same ending of white album 2) also , of the several happenings that strengthen their relationship . I was hoping for its end to be the same as white album but .. guess not . (still hope though.)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2014 6:00 PM

Jun 2014
i have no comments

Dec 4, 2014 10:04 PM

Jan 2011
Kouko... I don't even.
She contradicts herself, is a hypocrite, is too clingy, and too narrow-minded... I loved how she said to stop recalling memories when he stated he only recalls his past feelings. Also, make new memories because we don't have one? Oh please, you saw him every. single. day. Come on Banri, you deserve someone better than this :/
It's depressing to see a guy like him getting manipulated by her. After all, Banri tried his best to cut ties with Linda despite not wanting to.

/rant
Dec 18, 2014 10:56 PM

Nov 2014
koko getting jealous seeing banri with linda - YAAYY !!

koko slapped n threw a drink to banri in front of the crowd - come on bitch dont ruin the fun

banri apologizing to koko n she talked to banri about how she wanted to be a good girlfriend - ah i kinda feel bad for her

banri talked to linda that he wanted them to forget their past then linda ripped the photo - banri u idiot u shouldnt have said that but linda also wasnt being honest to herself tho

arrghh i have so many mixed emotions of this episode -_-
Dec 19, 2014 8:31 PM

Feb 2013
Linda has quite a chest. I got scared for a second. I thought Kokou was going to go all yandere. I'm glad that didn't happen. Linda tearibg the picture the photo apart. </3 I don't know why Linda won't tell Banri she was in love with him.
Jan 15, 2015 1:46 PM

Dec 2014
I thought she was going to break up with Banri for while, but they solved this so efficiently oddly enough. Did anyone notice that the boss guy was fondling Banri's ass after telling him "Work" btw? rofl

And that Tada Banri and Linda conversion and Linda ripping off the photo...

NozdrefJan 15, 2015 2:56 PM

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Jan 16, 2015 9:43 AM

Mar 2013
Banri and Koko are equally annoying. I cannot continue watching this if Koko will constantly do a 180 everytime Banri manages to fuck up.

I can't watch this anymore :/
Jan 25, 2015 5:56 AM

May 2014
This episode was intense. I'm glad that Koko is happy again :) but in the same time ... Linda isn't :(
Feb 13, 2015 5:02 PM

Aug 2008
I have to say that seeing Linda tear up that picture was one of the most depressing things I have ever seen, no joke.
Feb 18, 2015 4:24 PM

Jul 2013
Tada banri is really stepping over tbe boundaries. He already has koko so why cheat on her with linda. Koko is being too kind on forgiving him and shoulnt be sorry fir thr bitch slap. It was interesting to see why koko didnt give linda one.
Mar 13, 2015 4:56 PM

Oct 2014
Damn this episode was a rollecoaster. Felt damn sorry for Koko when she found Bnari but i'm seriously glad they managed to fix it. Still ship Koko x Banri more than Linda x Banri
Mar 23, 2015 5:28 PM

Sep 2008
Ouch, I could really feel the pain when Linda ripped the photo.. :(
"It's because you exist.. That I'm here right now.."
Apr 25, 2015 5:41 PM
Feb 2015
Dang koko ruined the linda x banri moment... But at the worst possible time....

Noooo don't rip the photo.... Hopefully Linda x Banri isn't over yet...
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
May 4, 2015 8:25 PM

Mar 2015
Well... Kaga is very worried and anxious to Tada... my oh my... Then she slapped him? o-o ... REALLY OFFENDED MUCH -.-, then APOLOGIZING AGAIN AND AGAIN, how you can say Kaga that she wants to be a good girlfriend, SHE IS ACTING A BITCH! -.- WOAH. And from the ending... too bad Tada told to Linda to pretend forget everything in the past... then Tada falls his picture of couple both of them, Linda saw it so she tears it! :((( NOOOOO... Oh well I guess Tada and Lina are normally friends, so Tada officially dated to Kaga as a girlfriend.. well goodluck for that!

What's gonna happen next?
May 7, 2015 6:01 PM

Jun 2014
How the fuck did Koko know Banri was at some kinky 45-year old ladys birthday party, walk in at the exact moment he was with Linda posing, and actually recognize Banri in the maid outfit?!

HOLY SHIT are you retarded? you dont give your jealous girlfriend the keys to your apartment minutes after she caught you cheating

jesus christ Banri is a douche bag. that scene down by the river, Banri told Linda to pretend they dont know each other anymore; he used the words as before, right after the amnesia incident.
May 17, 2015 12:17 PM

Nov 2014
Banri deserves more bitch slaps

Jul 4, 2015 9:18 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was amazing, love how Banri and Koko made up with eachother and Banri was completely honest like an adult.

evelyness said:
laldonkaments said:
First of all, dat glowstick scene was totally hot, adult and awesome, you could feel the sparkles!
Banri acted like an idiot for sure... but bitchslap AND drink in the face? Noone deserves such a humiliation in front of a big crowd.

+1! "Koko really wants to change", "she's trying her best to be a good gf" etc... yeah right, nice running gag -> "don't get a job!", sends 63 messages, tracks you down, gets violent, "forget the past!". No way such an obsessive person will earn my sympathy, even for her fragile side (and no, that's not her real character; her real character is already present for everyone).

I'm still hoping for Banri x Linda, but I'll probably be very disappointed...

Same here. I cannot stand Koko, she's so desperate. First she wants to know more about Banri's past and then she doesn't. Wtf! Make up your mind stupid b#tch.

Oh shit, bringing out the 'stupid bitch' insult
Jul 5, 2015 6:10 AM

May 2015
This episode was pretty damn distressful. So much shit revealed, and so much shit left undone. Ready to move along to the next episode, I'm pretty satisfied with this one. Probably the best episode so far.
Jul 15, 2015 11:54 AM
Oct 2012
I feel sorry for both Koko and Linda to be honest, Banri just pisses me off.
It's not their fault that he has that amnesia thing, so why do Linda and Koko deserved to be hurt like that by his over-dramatic speeches? God damn that guy.
Oct 17, 2015 8:37 PM

Jul 2009
Intense episode!

Yes, Banri deserved that wine thrown and bitch slap. I lol'd when the crowd cheered on either way like it was part of an act.

Didn't know Linda can be pretty daring if i may ask.

I'm surprised Kouko still managed to hold on and didn't leave him. This is much worse she experienced compared to Yana.

Don't know why people hating on Kouko. I'm actually rooting for Kouko. Sorry Past Banri, but you definitely should move on. Linda clearly doesn't have feelings for you. Even if she said everything is the opposite, she should have made the effort on getting to Banri due to his amnesia. Even Linda destroyed the old pic of them. Still it's harsh they would forget each other's past. Why not just stay friends instead of erasing everything? Ohh i forgot, that damn past Banri keeps bugging him.

Team Kouko let's go!!!

Still Yana made lots of money!!! Damn posing and entertaining at people get's you money these days :P

Kouko, Banri!!
Kouko, Banri!!
Kouko, Banri!!
Kouko, Banri!!
Kouko, Banri!!
Kouko, Banri!!
Kouko, Banri!!
Kouko, Banri!!

Can't wait for the next episode!!!
Oct 26, 2015 3:21 PM

Sep 2015
You know it's a major RED FLAG when your girlfriend sends you 63(!) texts!
Jesus... 1am in the morning looking for your boyfriend just cause he didn't answer.

Kouko has some deep mental problems indeed. What a STALKING MACHINE ahah
F*ck college, she should be a detective. How did she find him?!

I wouldn't care if she's beautiful (outside)... Just tap that once or two and leave for good.
Disclaimer: there's a 'small' chance she would find you and kill you 'School Days' style.
Nov 23, 2015 1:15 PM

Jul 2013
Koko came in just when Linda was getting intimate with Banri, awkward. Then slapped him, wow. The glowstick was like their spaghetti ala Lady and the Tramp (my favourite Disney movie since I was a kid, seen it too many times). It was kinda hot though.

63 messages is a bit much though and looking for him everywhere.

He only got the job to get money to go to the beach with her.

I think Koko is possessive and obsessive because she's scared from seeing that photo but now Banri said he wants to pretend he didn't know Linda before. I can't believe she tore up that picture.

Plus even though Koko cried after Banri said he still liked Linda sometimes even though he didn't remember her she still hugged him, I thought she'd slap him again.

Mitsuo dancing on stage = hot <3
stephtastropheNov 23, 2015 1:18 PM
Dec 9, 2015 8:41 AM

Mar 2014
Omg hilaries slapstick comedy let's blame it all on Banri cuz kokko done no wrong cuz she's a cute gi–

FUCK YOU

This was the straw that broke the camel's back

I'm lowering my score to 1/10
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Dec 27, 2015 6:49 AM
Aug 2015
Ok, Banri really deserved the slap on the face.

However, Koko is such a selfish and manipulative character! How can she ask Banri to not recover from his amnesia/ his memories? Wtf?

I am more and more angry with this koko.
Jan 2, 2016 4:52 AM

Jun 2009
fucken saw that one coming. bingo bango boys.

god damn retard.
Mar 20, 2016 5:16 AM

Apr 2014
Best episode so far. I will definitely remember that romantic scene in Banris' appartment.

Turning point with Linda?
"If the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Apr 25, 2016 4:39 AM

Jul 2013
Golden Time was interesting at first then at some point near ep 12 to ep 12 the anime put me off, such bitchy characters kouko and linda
late point already where male mc starts to gain what was lost, her chance and still linda lied to herself(still sticks her ass to mc nice indirect kisou? ep12), i don't know this time any adjective but linda and kouko are bitches
kouko (cold) didn't let banri take care of her, overly jealous of the other girl esp when she found the photo, did not mind confronting male mc, magically reached the one time job of mitsuo's friend and everything next was just unbearable.
Sad to see another title dropped by me or finished for the sake of completing the series. At a later time I might even consider the title overrated like clannad.
The relationships in the anime were so unreal and forced, hey at least I understood the humour and the intention of the creator(producer i guess? if the source material was bad and you adapted it, you can at least make it good right???), though the show itself was horrible. Yup, characters I mentioned bitchy were really bitchy so the characters are a turn off itself. I know the other parts will pull the anime even deeper down but I think 'nough said.
Jun 8, 2016 4:13 AM

Jul 2008
Man...they all went bona fide nuts. Damn it Linda you not be honest with him is the reason he got away from you!!!
Aug 7, 2016 12:20 PM

Jul 2007
I felt really sorry for Koko in this episode.

Yes, 63 messages was a bit much...but Banri was gone from like late afternoon to 1am. I understand why he did it but I don't find Koko at fault. How long til a person should be worried about someone missing? 4 hrs? 6 hrs? a day? a week? If you care about a person, it's natural to be worried. I feel like we can't empathize with Koko is because the relationship lacks a strong connection. We've seen some sweet scenes between the two but they're very limited.

Anyway, I feel like Banri has really treats Koko poorly lately. I don't see why they're still together. Banri was good to Koko at the start but now he seems very fake in their relationship. Even saying "I just wanted to confirm that" to Linda, seems that his head is not really in his relationship with Koko. It probably would have been better to breakup and get his feelings sorted.
iwubanimeAug 7, 2016 12:25 PM
Sep 30, 2016 2:00 PM
Feb 2016
Banri deserved that slap
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.