Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »
Jan 2, 2014 7:32 PM
Jul 2012
Well at least the guy was at some random party, and even if it was technically for the guests it was a little over the bounds. But seriousl, Kaga please f*** off. Let the man work for christ's sake he's doing it for you.
Face slap is never good, in fact it's pretty terrible. No one DESERVES a physical attack, seriously, it's that mindset that is so idiotic it make me cringe every time. If I, a male, saw my girlfriend in a suggesting position with another male and I punched her across the face would you people think that's alright?
If so, let's see some of that shit in anime. Too many terrible male leads anyway that are so indecisive, I hate any series that builds the entire plot around some stupid, unrealistic love triangle. Switching it up for once would be nice. Not to mention that totally retarded ghost. That is totally NOT how amnesia works, and it somehow allows for everyone to auto discredit banri and cast him off as some douche.

Seriously it's like punching someone to the face but more humiliating. Plus, I've never seen a male slap someone across the face in anime ever. God wtf is wrong with some writers.

But then she apologized so it's all good. lol. In all seriousness though, I find that apologies make such things much more acceptable. It was a good episode in the end.
Jan 2, 2014 8:46 PM

Mar 2012
Natsurito said:
ANYONE,, WHEN WILL EPISODE 13 WILL BE AIRED??

It was postponed until Jan. 9th or something...supposedly.

I got this off another site.
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Jan 2, 2014 8:48 PM

Mar 2012
7thVoid said:
LoVeLyQ8 said:
I always knew Linda was Evil !

Lol! I'm pretty sure banri was just waiting for her, but because she was late the accident happened. So she feels it's her fault for not being there in time(even though she was just going to reject him anyway).

Her saying it was all a lie was before his accident I believe. Though now we know she likes him, which makes her rejecting him make no sense...

Oh! Maybe linda is some kind of love masochist?

You know I have said this over and over again, they continue to look back at that part, and I feel there's something amiss. Something dramatic is going to come up from that event, I don't know if they'll disclose that it really was Linda's fault but I think that before the end we will discover possibly who hit him? That's a theory and it may add more drama. Just sayin.
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Jan 3, 2014 8:31 PM

Mar 2012
lovelydeath said:
7thVoid said:
LoVeLyQ8 said:

Lol! I'm pretty sure banri was just waiting for her, but because she was late the accident happened. So she feels it's her fault for not being there in time(even though she was just going to reject him anyway).

Her saying it was all a lie was before his accident I believe. Though now we know she likes him, which makes her rejecting him make no sense...

You know I have said this over and over again, they continue to look back at that part, and I feel there's something amiss. Something dramatic is going to come up from that event, I don't know if they'll disclose that it really was Linda's fault but I think that before the end we will discover possibly who hit him? That's a theory and it may add more drama. Just sayin.
maybe its this guy that looked from the window in this episode..u know that wanted to kill banri
Jan 5, 2014 6:07 AM
Nov 2008
Does Linda really love Banri ?

I mean, for this kind of anime she's really self-confident when she says " I didn't like you back then and I was going to tell you "

It's a bit disturbing, most of the time an anime girl would have say : " I liked you but now it's over "

What's your thoughts ? She's just lying (really) to herself ? Or she really didn't like him and now he's back and she starts to feel different ?
Jan 6, 2014 1:29 PM

May 2011
Kouko's extreme clinginess is annoying, and Banri is stupid for giong with it. Seriously, what does he see on her? He started dating her pretty much out of pity anyway.

The first half of this ep was really hard to watch for me, was wondering if I wasn't watching the wrong genre. Man it was nervous. :D

SacredFactor said:
Haha, what the hell. I almost thought Kouko was going to pull out a knife on him or something.

I wish she did, at least then her creepiness would be warranted. And it'd make things much more interesting. But it'd be too soon. We can still hope!
VokocaJan 6, 2014 1:34 PM
Jan 6, 2014 5:10 PM

Oct 2013
lovelydeath said:
7thVoid said:
LoVeLyQ8 said:

See, now I understand where you're going with this. It may indeed be her. At the very least even if it wasn't, it'll make the plot more interesting.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 8, 2014 3:50 AM

Dec 2013
But.....I want Banri x Linda....
Jan 8, 2014 10:19 AM

Aug 2013
Poor Linda, but if she does really see him as just a friend then this is for the best. I still think he could of made it work and still be friends since shes probably going to be hurting now, but if she did have feelings for him she should of confessed and not said that her answer was "No"
My Candies:
Jan 8, 2014 8:46 PM
Aug 2013
god damn it banri
Jan 9, 2014 4:30 AM
Apr 2013
Well, even though Banri and Koko's relationship is getting stronger, I still be a BanrixLinda fan!!
Jan 9, 2014 4:44 AM

Jun 2012
Fuck you Golden Time... so much conflicting feelings. I can't even decide what to think. This is seriously a hard situation Banri's being put into. I know a lot of people don't think Linda is in love with Banri... but there's just too much obvious tension whenever that subject comes up. By everything she does, it's clear as day. I think she's just scared to enter that kind of relationship with him, and doesn't feel confident that things could work out between them. I would hate to ever be faced with a choice between Koko or Linda, I mean Linda would definitely be my first choice any day... but I wouldn't be able to turn Koko down either. But choosing her out of pity just doesn't feel like a budding relationship... and it mostly feels like this is what Banri's doing.

Also, I think it's stupid to just run away from the past. Yes, Koko is a naggy, extremely defensive / paranoid girlfriend without any amount of trust and sure she hates being that way... but it just feels stupid to go along with her antics. Nothing good can come of it. If running away from the truth is the only thing that can keep their relationship together then it's doomed anyway. The fact that Koko believes that if Banri remembers his past he'd choose Linda over herself (and I think Banri knows this is true as well) just shows that they're attempting to love off each other off of a lie. Whether he ends up with Linda or Koko this will have to be cleared up eventually (luckily we've got plenty more episodes for that).

Either way, I'm still loving it if only for the fact that this seems much more realistic than most romantic series. The way the characters all make such bad choices, and are even aware of their own flaws... all of the characters' interactions and choices just seem incredibly realistic. This is how I think most people would act. Hopefully it can keep that up until the end, if it ends up casting Linda aside and simply pairing her with the next best option (Mitsuo) I'm probably gonna be pretty disappointed.
Jan 12, 2014 4:49 AM

Sep 2008
I hate almost all of the characters at this point.
Jan 12, 2014 5:30 AM

Dec 2012
Forgetfulness said:
I hope the objective of this episode wasn't to make me feel any sympathy for Kouko, because she sure as hell ain't getting any from me.
"Boohoo! Kouko and Banri have trust issues! That's so sad!", except for the fact that there would be no issues if Kouko was a sane human being and wasn't bringing in all the problems.

What's next?
Banri will gain some memories back and Kouko will feel all "betrayed" because "he didn't keep his promise" or something?

I accidently klick disscussions eps 12 and laugh at your funny post. your just monolouge so funny.

Jan 12, 2014 10:47 AM

Nov 2010
That party got to a raving level
The romance between Koko and Banri turned out alright
Tada making things clear with Linda the next day was the proper thing to do

Those preview voices :D
Jan 13, 2014 11:02 AM

Sep 2013
That guy in the background at 4:12 with the pink hat, WTF was that? was that a mask or just QUALITY?
Jan 14, 2014 2:41 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Episode with points and phases damn epic by deja vu, the budget as a whole is positive, but only just.
Plot that has the basics to do well, but it does not have to throw them to the wind with the forcing as seen on the occasion of the slap by Koko, then if volevan do things as you have had to give a clue to Koko to get to the local ! D:
Nice narration, dialogues were not bad. Those were in bad drawings and animations! XD
At the end I wanted to give as a rating 4/5, but since the end may also be there, just the rating of 5/5!

How anime series could be good but it should not expire in've seen. I also cheer for TadaXLinda, at least it would end the original! : D
Jan 16, 2014 1:35 PM

Aug 2013
I wonder how did koko knew where they were... the mystery of anime´s! So banri didn´t had the courage to destroy the picture... hummm... and the triangle continues
Jan 18, 2014 1:24 PM

Aug 2011
Intense ep. I definitely felt the slap by Kouko as I fell speechless.

Also, while it's great for Kouko, I don't agree with burning bridges with Linda. Her reaction was soul crushing. The future may belong to Kouko but since it's already dug up again, the past with Linda will always be there.
Jan 24, 2014 6:27 PM

Jun 2008
63 motherfucking messages in a few hours? That chick is motherfucking crazy.
Seriously is pure insanity to let go of a nice down to earth girl like Linda that can be amazingly fun and pleasurable to be with, for that insane woman.
Does the author seriously think we would just be happy watching him going along with Kouko? Pure madness.
Jan 25, 2014 5:31 AM

Jan 2014
I came to like Kouko a lot more after the recent events. She finally talked more openly about her feelings.

But there's still along way to go. Their relationship so far felt superficial and Kouko's affection too artificial and exaggerated, but I guess that's just how she is.

Still rooting for Linda x Banri. But for me the journey is its own reward. So as long as the development along the way is entertaining I won't mind Kouko x Banri, either.
Jan 29, 2014 9:38 AM

Jun 2011
Watching Kouko down like that was heavy for me, I almost cried. Seriously at this point I don't know who should I go with, on one hand, I want ghost Banri to be Linda, on other hand, I want amnesic Banri to be with Kouko.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 2, 2014 8:42 AM

Oct 2012
My feels hurt. ;__;
Feb 12, 2014 1:41 AM

Sep 2012
Koko is crazy
Banri is crazy

Linda is perfect, what the hell Banri.
Feb 16, 2014 10:34 PM

Sep 2012
Damn that episode was great.

Loved the ending preview was absolutely hilarious and you have to feel bad for Kouko she seems to becoming more and more unhinged. Wouldn't be surprised if she started manipulating Banri.

Extra plus that preview was hilarious and super in character.

Edit:Is it just me or when Linda had torn up that photo, the first thought i had was she should've recycled?
vakiboFeb 17, 2014 9:39 AM
Feb 17, 2014 9:40 AM

Sep 2012
Exbo said:
Koko is crazy
Banri is crazy

Linda is perfect, what the hell Banri.

Linda isn't perfect she should've recycled that photograph. :P
Feb 22, 2014 3:08 AM

Apr 2009
Ohh. Caught red-handed. Not.

If that had been another woman, she'd have likely thought he was making up excuses for being caught cheating, and concluded his amnesia angle was all a lie, a ruse, an excuse for cheating on her.

But no, it was not just another woman, it was Kouko. (She tracked him down, too!) She needs him. Thus, it won't quickly end in a breakup... but it could end in something worse, however. Fortunately, no dark turns here, even in the dark of Banri's apartment.

Linda looked like she would have hesitated for a moment before tearing the picture. The strained look on her face meant it pained her to accept Banri's request... and likely doubted her own words. So no, the threat of a love triangle is far from over.

The length remaining for this anime does not bode well for Banri and Kouko's relationship, however. Kouko does have the "main main girl" advantage to be fair.
Feb 26, 2014 7:48 PM

Aug 2013
Seriously, Golden Time preview with Banri and Koko yelling random shit are so fucking hilarious, I almost chocked xD

Seriously, ghost Banri is such a selfish jerk.

It obvious something big would happen at the party, we could even see it in the last preview. Though, I know that Koko did a lot of place, but how did she got herself in that place :P

I liked that talk in the appart, it was frank and honest, Banri let himself open as a book, even if it's not what Koko really wanted.

Weirdly, Banri seem to have made peace with his past, but Linda didn't seem to. She looked really bitter and sad when she teared up that photo with her screaming ''It's completely the opposite'' as a flashback.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 28, 2014 10:25 PM

Mar 2013
Koko x Banri is the way to go
Mar 16, 2014 5:21 PM

Oct 2013
If Koko was my gf, I would go nuts! :)
Mar 26, 2014 11:54 PM
Feb 2009
o m g it's all the opposite
Mar 28, 2014 4:07 PM

Oct 2011
I'm all for Banri x Kouko, but this episode showed again how awful Banri is. He definitely isn't a dream (boy-)friend. Yet again he runs away from his problems with Linda. "Cutting all ties with his past" and "acting like there never was the past in our relationship".. saying something like that to Linda is so awful, as if their relationship in the past is of no meaning..
Mar 29, 2014 8:33 AM

May 2013
i felt that Nana senpai is the best girl now

second is linda (she is cute and is much more sane than koko but there is still sth i felt strange about her)

and 3rd goes to koko and banri (they are both lost cause) LOLOLOLOL
na358999Mar 29, 2014 8:40 AM
Mar 30, 2014 3:13 AM

Dec 2013
A rather light shitstorm
Mar 31, 2014 8:10 AM

May 2012
Dat slap 10/10 would rewatch again just for that slap! Somewhere I was just thinking it and soon Koko will be there and exactly at that moment <3 Just perfect! I do feel sorry for Linda as well she's obviously lying against him and herself... and it also seems that he has some inner problems with himself about her...

Koko sure is overly attached... but I do wonder what both of them will do next!
Mar 31, 2014 11:10 PM

Jun 2009
Goddamit that guy is getting on my nerves. He's such a wussy assholes that keeps running away from things, I want to bash his face in.

Go Linda, you rock, girl. (but please grow that ponytail again, that was teh hawtness)
Apr 8, 2014 4:58 PM

Oct 2010
Well this episode was emotionally disturbing to say the least. I just wish Banri could stop acting like an emo boy and start being the man Koko-sama deserves ;_;

I won't lie though that picture taking scene at the party was hawt.
Apr 11, 2014 1:50 AM

Jul 2011
laldonkaments said:
First of all, dat glowstick scene was totally hot, adult and awesome, you could feel the sparkles!
Banri acted like an idiot for sure... but bitchslap AND drink in the face? Noone deserves such a humiliation in front of a big crowd.

iinbloom said:
Of course Koko had to go and ruin the mood between Linda and Banri. Seriously I don't understand people who want Banri to be with Koko, Koko's being really selfish not wanting him to remember his past. It's not fair. Our past also shapes who we are. And Banri isn't himself without his memories. The end just pissed me off, I mean if this anime ends and Linda and Banri are not together it'll just be stupid.

+1! "Koko really wants to change", "she's trying her best to be a good gf" etc... yeah right, nice running gag -> "don't get a job!", sends 63 messages, tracks you down, gets violent, "forget the past!". No way such an obsessive person will earn my sympathy, even for her fragile side (and no, that's not her real character; her real character is already present for everyone).

I'm still hoping for Banri x Linda, but I'll probably be very disappointed...

Same here. I cannot stand Koko, she's so desperate. First she wants to know more about Banri's past and then she doesn't. Wtf! Make up your mind stupid b#tch.
Apr 16, 2014 9:47 PM

Mar 2012
After this episode, Banri deserves neither truthfully, he's trying hard to play it both ways, Linda is too reserved, and Koko is too outgoing about things.

Romance genre dictates childhood friends always lose, so I'm going to assume it's Koko in the end...so maybe by then he'll stop with this fake relationship with her and get real about it...and soon....

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Apr 28, 2014 6:51 AM
Sep 2013
Holy shit, this was a stressful episode.

It seems like every episode is a stressful episode, which I guess is because of the fast pacing that this show has.
May 19, 2014 1:22 PM

Jan 2014
This episode went well for the most part I guess.
May 26, 2014 6:20 PM

Sep 2011
Dat was freaking sad. :(
Jun 2, 2014 10:56 AM

Nov 2011
Great episode, this anime is really impressing me. ^^

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jun 4, 2014 2:16 AM

Jul 2013
Banri really needs to make up his fucking mind as hes basically all confused about his emotions. Ghost Banri needs to step in and take control of the situation. Linda needs to tell her true feelings as she is basically hiding from the fact she does like him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2014 7:34 AM

Jan 2012
plot hole on kouko finding them at the party there... hell even at the right moment..

with that aside.. I'm actually impressed that they had banri confessed everything to both girls. Usually this is where the plot falls short (aka having pathetic male unable to decide between the two)

what we have now is a twist where Linda will be the bad guy (girl in this case) for not being true to her feelings. Now she's gonna keep getting hurt more and more as time goes on.

Banri is doing all the right things, but his past self won't leave him the fuck alone.

The finale would be neither linda and banri can hold back their feelings any longer and get together in the end. Kouko would then be the victim.

Either that or Banri is finally able to fight back and rid of his sorry ass past self and stay with kouko while Linda turned emo and kill herself, which nobody would give 2 fucks at this point if she keeps behaving the way she is now.

Let's hope I'm wrong though because all that shit would be too predictable and boring..
Jul 5, 2014 5:54 AM
May 2012
Yeah, Kouko arrived at the party and at that exact moment......that is....that is so convenient =_=
Anyway, I think Banri deserved that Kouko slap and Kouko drinks to the face, baby!!
I am glad that Banri finally said the truth to both of them, but he could have said it all because it's the right moment to go all out!!
I wish he said to Kouko: Even if I remember my past, I will always love you...so, don't worry etc etc.....
I didn't like how he told Linda to forget their past =_= That's stupid, Banri!!
Banri should remember his fucking past and settle things with Linda and be a right boyfriend to Kouko. Get your shit together, man =_=
My curiosity made me read a spoiler a while ago, and yeah, I can see now that Mitsuo is showing signs that he is starting to like Linda.
Well, fanservice next episode??
Jul 10, 2014 7:45 AM

Dec 2012
Well~ that was a stressful and intense episode
I feel so sad about poor Linda
Can't believe Koko told him to forget the past & the HE told Linda to forget it too
Jul 11, 2014 6:33 AM

Oct 2012
Kouko, I don't know whether she's so lucky or not
She could find Banri just in flash

Hilarious beginning = depressing end
I don't but that's just depressing for me :(
"Signature removed"
Jul 18, 2014 8:19 PM

Dec 2012
Awh. Sorry for Linda :(

- barely alive -
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.