Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Aug 18, 2014 8:39 AM

Mar 2014
Looks like yana is really into it when it comes to money haha !!
Linda is really beautiful even in costumes !!! Natural beauty !!!
Oh man .. That is just so sexy !! LindaXBanri FTW !!!
Behold Koko the undeniable truth !! .. This is what you get for your stalking matters !! .. but seriously , get a doctor .. that must be a disorder or trauma .
That slap make me hate her again the heck .. Its your fault for misunderstanding girl .
Inbox messages over 50 !! .. atleast its not over 100+ or .. she really need to go to a hospital.
See ? she really don't trust him even after his boyfriend left a good message to hang out .
Oh.. I get it now .. She's trying to be a "good" girlfriend huh ? .. then STOP doing things like this over and over again !! .. but Honesty is a good thing , I must admit .
Honest confessions !! with drama ..
well .. you can't deny your feelings forever . If you feel that way , then make a choice . a choice that will put you into a greater happiness than before .
This is really hard especially to banri , how hard is to handle such a girl with all body , soul and life devoted to that relationship . but koko .. its making me sympathize her because .. she's also working so hard to be a good girlfriend (according to her.) and but .. I already my decision . I stick to LindaxBanri !! after all .. They are really compatible to each other !!
Looks like It's been decided (obviously) they're meant to be. (the new banri that is)
Nice response of the past banri . Love is not something you just forget all about .
This is shocking . WTF FORGET THE PAST ? this is unforgivable ... just junior and senior now ? what !!? .. remember this , you can't move forward if you past is in disarray . because past is the time where memories the important existence and all about . you making it worst bro .
Linda ... linda ... no ... you can't do this ... you're really hurting yourself by sacrificing that much . It's just the opposite right ? its a prove that .. you have feelings for banri too . but ... this .. settings ... is not ... for .. "that" romance . even I say to myself to hate it many times , It won't work . Its not my work .. Its not my life .. and It's not me who choose what's gonna be and how its gonna be .. but .. damn .. it .. this feelings .. are painful .
Now , I will gonna see many lovey-dovey of koko and banri . I better prepared . I must hold it back and control it as far as I could . kokoxbanri in the next episodes .
Pretty great episode .. I guess .. and I still don't give up hope for LindaxBanri !! even if its not now .. I will wait when the right time comes !! and .. I'll will enjoy for sure !!!

I agree with the anime's love triangle mostly has mostly the similarities of White album 2's love triangle but the difference is .. White album ends with the "second girl"(touma) love conclusion.. and pretty much this will end with the "first girl"(koko) love conclusion mainly because .. of this damn "amnesia" that he got and the memory loss he is suffering because of it .(and so.. the memory loss is the hindrance or wall to the continuation of the relationship of linda and banri . If it didn't happen we may have the same ending of white album 2) also , of the several happenings that strengthen their relationship . I was hoping for its end to be the same as white album but .. guess not . (still hope though.)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2014 6:00 PM

Jun 2014
i have no comments

Dec 4, 2014 10:04 PM

Jan 2011
Kouko... I don't even.
She contradicts herself, is a hypocrite, is too clingy, and too narrow-minded... I loved how she said to stop recalling memories when he stated he only recalls his past feelings. Also, make new memories because we don't have one? Oh please, you saw him every. single. day. Come on Banri, you deserve someone better than this :/
It's depressing to see a guy like him getting manipulated by her. After all, Banri tried his best to cut ties with Linda despite not wanting to.

/rant
Dec 18, 2014 10:56 PM

Nov 2014
koko getting jealous seeing banri with linda - YAAYY !!

koko slapped n threw a drink to banri in front of the crowd - come on bitch dont ruin the fun

banri apologizing to koko n she talked to banri about how she wanted to be a good girlfriend - ah i kinda feel bad for her

banri talked to linda that he wanted them to forget their past then linda ripped the photo - banri u idiot u shouldnt have said that but linda also wasnt being honest to herself tho

arrghh i have so many mixed emotions of this episode -_-
Dec 19, 2014 8:31 PM

Feb 2013
Linda has quite a chest. I got scared for a second. I thought Kokou was going to go all yandere. I'm glad that didn't happen. Linda tearibg the picture the photo apart. </3 I don't know why Linda won't tell Banri she was in love with him.
Jan 15, 2015 1:46 PM

Dec 2014
I thought she was going to break up with Banri for while, but they solved this so efficiently oddly enough. Did anyone notice that the boss guy was fondling Banri's ass after telling him "Work" btw? rofl

And that Tada Banri and Linda conversion and Linda ripping off the photo...

NozdrefJan 15, 2015 2:56 PM

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Jan 16, 2015 9:43 AM

Mar 2013
Banri and Koko are equally annoying. I cannot continue watching this if Koko will constantly do a 180 everytime Banri manages to fuck up.

I can't watch this anymore :/
Jan 25, 2015 5:56 AM

May 2014
This episode was intense. I'm glad that Koko is happy again :) but in the same time ... Linda isn't :(
Feb 13, 2015 5:02 PM

Aug 2008
I have to say that seeing Linda tear up that picture was one of the most depressing things I have ever seen, no joke.
Feb 18, 2015 4:24 PM

Jul 2013
Tada banri is really stepping over tbe boundaries. He already has koko so why cheat on her with linda. Koko is being too kind on forgiving him and shoulnt be sorry fir thr bitch slap. It was interesting to see why koko didnt give linda one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2015 4:56 PM

Oct 2014
Damn this episode was a rollecoaster. Felt damn sorry for Koko when she found Bnari but i'm seriously glad they managed to fix it. Still ship Koko x Banri more than Linda x Banri
Mar 23, 2015 5:28 PM

Sep 2008
Ouch, I could really feel the pain when Linda ripped the photo.. :(
"It's because you exist.. That I'm here right now.."
Apr 25, 2015 5:41 PM
Feb 2015
Dang koko ruined the linda x banri moment... But at the worst possible time....

Noooo don't rip the photo.... Hopefully Linda x Banri isn't over yet...
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
May 4, 2015 8:25 PM

Mar 2015
Well... Kaga is very worried and anxious to Tada... my oh my... Then she slapped him? o-o ... REALLY OFFENDED MUCH -.-, then APOLOGIZING AGAIN AND AGAIN, how you can say Kaga that she wants to be a good girlfriend, SHE IS ACTING A BITCH! -.- WOAH. And from the ending... too bad Tada told to Linda to pretend forget everything in the past... then Tada falls his picture of couple both of them, Linda saw it so she tears it! :((( NOOOOO... Oh well I guess Tada and Lina are normally friends, so Tada officially dated to Kaga as a girlfriend.. well goodluck for that!

What's gonna happen next?
May 7, 2015 6:01 PM

Jun 2014
How the fuck did Koko know Banri was at some kinky 45-year old ladys birthday party, walk in at the exact moment he was with Linda posing, and actually recognize Banri in the maid outfit?!

HOLY SHIT are you retarded? you dont give your jealous girlfriend the keys to your apartment minutes after she caught you cheating

jesus christ Banri is a douche bag. that scene down by the river, Banri told Linda to pretend they dont know each other anymore; he used the words as before, right after the amnesia incident.
May 17, 2015 12:17 PM

Nov 2014
Banri deserves more bitch slaps

Jul 4, 2015 9:18 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was amazing, love how Banri and Koko made up with eachother and Banri was completely honest like an adult.

evelyness said:
laldonkaments said:
First of all, dat glowstick scene was totally hot, adult and awesome, you could feel the sparkles!
Banri acted like an idiot for sure... but bitchslap AND drink in the face? Noone deserves such a humiliation in front of a big crowd.

+1! "Koko really wants to change", "she's trying her best to be a good gf" etc... yeah right, nice running gag -> "don't get a job!", sends 63 messages, tracks you down, gets violent, "forget the past!". No way such an obsessive person will earn my sympathy, even for her fragile side (and no, that's not her real character; her real character is already present for everyone).

I'm still hoping for Banri x Linda, but I'll probably be very disappointed...

Same here. I cannot stand Koko, she's so desperate. First she wants to know more about Banri's past and then she doesn't. Wtf! Make up your mind stupid b#tch.

Oh shit, bringing out the 'stupid bitch' insult
Jul 5, 2015 6:10 AM

May 2015
This episode was pretty damn distressful. So much shit revealed, and so much shit left undone. Ready to move along to the next episode, I'm pretty satisfied with this one. Probably the best episode so far.
Jul 15, 2015 11:54 AM
Oct 2012
I feel sorry for both Koko and Linda to be honest, Banri just pisses me off.
It's not their fault that he has that amnesia thing, so why do Linda and Koko deserved to be hurt like that by his over-dramatic speeches? God damn that guy.
Oct 17, 2015 8:37 PM

Jul 2009
Intense episode!

Yes, Banri deserved that wine thrown and bitch slap. I lol'd when the crowd cheered on either way like it was part of an act.

Didn't know Linda can be pretty daring if i may ask.

I'm surprised Kouko still managed to hold on and didn't leave him. This is much worse she experienced compared to Yana.

Don't know why people hating on Kouko. I'm actually rooting for Kouko. Sorry Past Banri, but you definitely should move on. Linda clearly doesn't have feelings for you. Even if she said everything is the opposite, she should have made the effort on getting to Banri due to his amnesia. Even Linda destroyed the old pic of them. Still it's harsh they would forget each other's past. Why not just stay friends instead of erasing everything? Ohh i forgot, that damn past Banri keeps bugging him.

Team Kouko let's go!!!

Still Yana made lots of money!!! Damn posing and entertaining at people get's you money these days :P

Kouko, Banri!!
Kouko, Banri!!
Kouko, Banri!!
Kouko, Banri!!
Kouko, Banri!!
Kouko, Banri!!
Kouko, Banri!!
Kouko, Banri!!

Can't wait for the next episode!!!
Oct 26, 2015 3:21 PM

Sep 2015
You know it's a major RED FLAG when your girlfriend sends you 63(!) texts!
Jesus... 1am in the morning looking for your boyfriend just cause he didn't answer.

Kouko has some deep mental problems indeed. What a STALKING MACHINE ahah
F*ck college, she should be a detective. How did she find him?!

I wouldn't care if she's beautiful (outside)... Just tap that once or two and leave for good.
Disclaimer: there's a 'small' chance she would find you and kill you 'School Days' style.
Nov 23, 2015 1:15 PM

Jul 2013
Koko came in just when Linda was getting intimate with Banri, awkward. Then slapped him, wow. The glowstick was like their spaghetti ala Lady and the Tramp (my favourite Disney movie since I was a kid, seen it too many times). It was kinda hot though.

63 messages is a bit much though and looking for him everywhere.

He only got the job to get money to go to the beach with her.

I think Koko is possessive and obsessive because she's scared from seeing that photo but now Banri said he wants to pretend he didn't know Linda before. I can't believe she tore up that picture.

Plus even though Koko cried after Banri said he still liked Linda sometimes even though he didn't remember her she still hugged him, I thought she'd slap him again.

Mitsuo dancing on stage = hot <3
stephtastropheNov 23, 2015 1:18 PM
Dec 9, 2015 8:41 AM

Mar 2014
Omg hilaries slapstick comedy let's blame it all on Banri cuz kokko done no wrong cuz she's a cute gi–

FUCK YOU

This was the straw that broke the camel's back

I'm lowering my score to 1/10
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Dec 27, 2015 6:49 AM
Aug 2015
Ok, Banri really deserved the slap on the face.

However, Koko is such a selfish and manipulative character! How can she ask Banri to not recover from his amnesia/ his memories? Wtf?

I am more and more angry with this koko.
Jan 2, 2016 4:52 AM

Jun 2009
fucken saw that one coming. bingo bango boys.

god damn retard.
Mar 20, 2016 5:16 AM

Apr 2014
Best episode so far. I will definitely remember that romantic scene in Banris' appartment.

Turning point with Linda?
"If the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Apr 25, 2016 4:39 AM

Jul 2013
Golden Time was interesting at first then at some point near ep 12 to ep 12 the anime put me off, such bitchy characters kouko and linda
late point already where male mc starts to gain what was lost, her chance and still linda lied to herself(still sticks her ass to mc nice indirect kisou? ep12), i don't know this time any adjective but linda and kouko are bitches
kouko (cold) didn't let banri take care of her, overly jealous of the other girl esp when she found the photo, did not mind confronting male mc, magically reached the one time job of mitsuo's friend and everything next was just unbearable.
Sad to see another title dropped by me or finished for the sake of completing the series. At a later time I might even consider the title overrated like clannad.
The relationships in the anime were so unreal and forced, hey at least I understood the humour and the intention of the creator(producer i guess? if the source material was bad and you adapted it, you can at least make it good right???), though the show itself was horrible. Yup, characters I mentioned bitchy were really bitchy so the characters are a turn off itself. I know the other parts will pull the anime even deeper down but I think 'nough said.
Jun 8, 2016 4:13 AM

Jul 2008
Man...they all went bona fide nuts. Damn it Linda you not be honest with him is the reason he got away from you!!!
Aug 7, 2016 12:20 PM

Jul 2007
I felt really sorry for Koko in this episode.

Yes, 63 messages was a bit much...but Banri was gone from like late afternoon to 1am. I understand why he did it but I don't find Koko at fault. How long til a person should be worried about someone missing? 4 hrs? 6 hrs? a day? a week? If you care about a person, it's natural to be worried. I feel like we can't empathize with Koko is because the relationship lacks a strong connection. We've seen some sweet scenes between the two but they're very limited.

Anyway, I feel like Banri has really treats Koko poorly lately. I don't see why they're still together. Banri was good to Koko at the start but now he seems very fake in their relationship. Even saying "I just wanted to confirm that" to Linda, seems that his head is not really in his relationship with Koko. It probably would have been better to breakup and get his feelings sorted.
iwubanimeAug 7, 2016 12:25 PM
Sep 30, 2016 2:00 PM
Feb 2016
Banri deserved that slap
Jan 19, 2017 12:58 AM

Aug 2012
Not a huge fan of Koko's perfect dramatic timing but it lead to two pretty great shows so I can't hold the series accountable for it too much. I loved the earnest discussion that Banri & Koko had, both of them exposing their biggest faults (though Koko does this practically all the time, either she's loving Banri or hating on herself) and working through it, or at least, agreeing to begin fighting towards it. As much as I liked that scene, the one following it with Linda & Tada was even better. This was partially because of the track that was playing, which is confirmation for me that I have to go hunt down the OST after I watch this.

Anyway, I'm still not too thrilled with having Ghost Banri play up an antagonistic role like this, but I suppose it wasn't the worse handling of it. While the scene with Koko was emotionally honest, this one was a betrayal of feelings, making Ghost Banri play as a reminder to that (at least for Banri, with Linda the replayed her admission that her feelings for Banri are the opposite of what she told her classmates). Still, the scene played out really well for two people who have feelings for each-other despite their situation dictating that they shouldn't. Banri was being honest about the pain of remembering the past but he's choosing to shun it because of his feelings for Koko. Linda's going along for that too, plus her own guilt with her involvement to Banri's accident. The show has been getting a little shaky lately, but contrasting scenes like those give me hope that it'll stay strong overall.
May 30, 2017 5:02 AM

Jan 2015
Feel like this anime could go either way (Koko or Linda) and I'm annoyed how well they have me not knowing which way it's gonna end...
Aug 25, 2017 8:15 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
I really hope this closes the book on Banri's boner for Linda. It's been a cancerous blight over the past few episodes and I can really only see it as a net gain for the entire aspects of this series centered around Banri's feelings for Linda to be completely omitted, which in turn would pretty much make the entire character of Linda irrelevant. But eh, it's not really an issue I have with her character as much as how Banri acts on those recurring feelings, though.

I'm getting really fed up of watching this guy be a lecherous, lying piece of shit who spends most of his time thinking about other girls and lying about things like the job he took and I'm especially sick of feeling like the awfulness of what he does isn't really being acknowledged by the series. He's an impressively shitty boyfriend and I find it very frustrating to watch, so hopefully that picture being torn up marks the end of that and we can move on >_>

If all you're going to really do is think about other girls then ffs don't string the one you're with along like that, it's kind of very shitty. And I think it really felt like it was aware of how Banri was acting but didn't really slap it down like I think it should've. "Yeah I feel guilty I still like Linda somewhat" just feels like a passive observation and it continues anyway, where he wraps her into his arms at that job "cuz i got carried away by the atmosphere" and does the glowstick thing and lies about going there and spends entire episodes just thinking about Linda while he's dating this other chick and that was hardly a satisfactory way to try and (hopefully) end it, but if it's over then thank god. Ugh.

Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh. The last few episodes were infuriating because of him.
ManabanAug 25, 2017 8:23 AM

Nov 19, 2017 11:28 PM

Dec 2014
I don't even hate Koko x Banri.. I honestly just think their relationship is unhealthy. Koko stakes her existence on her current boyfriend... as cute as she is she really does have problems. Thinking about that with Linda and Banri's past and current dynamic being basically perfect for one another and its super hard to like the direction of this show...
Feb 24, 2018 3:30 PM

Jul 2009
I kind of understand how Kouko feels, but I'd never be able to deal with someone like her. What I don't understand is how everyone knows who other people are in the costumes ... like if someone was crossdressing, had a wig and makeup on, would you really be able to tell who they were in a second?! (Yes, THAT'S what was bothering me the whole time ...) Still though, the "fallout" wasn't as bad as I'd imagined ... at least Banri got the truth out. That last scene with Linda was pretty painful though, especially with Linda ripping up the photo like that :( Well either way, looks like next episode is the festival dance, and then maybe our long awaited beach episode ...? :P
Mar 23, 2018 1:47 PM

Aug 2014
Honestly, Linda has been without Banri for years after his accident. She moved on with her life and forgot about him only until she met him again. Also, Banri confessed to Kouko and led her on, now he has to take responsibility for that. So, not sure why all the hate for Kouko. Banri is at fault here.

The best thing to do is move on with Kouko. You can't tell me Linda still loves Banri. If she did she would have tried to reconnect with him. She left, she has no right to feel sad now. And past Banri is just that, living in that past. It's unfair to the current Banri who worked hard to get where he is right now.
Apr 8, 2018 8:35 AM

Apr 2013
As expected shit hit the fan and Kouko got angry at Banri, which is understandable. The talkin the room really surprised me, both very really honest with their feelings and Banri actually told her everything. I disagree with the actions he took with Rinda though, there was no reason to cut ties with her like that. Just because he can't get his feelings under control, he shouldn't hurt her in such a manner.

In the end I can't really hate any character though. They all made mistakes, but they also acted a lot like a human being in that and tried to improve. So far Rinda is still best girl though, Chinami doesn't get enough screentime.
May 1, 2018 8:40 PM
Jul 2018
Am I the only one who ships Banri and Koko?
removed-userMay 1, 2018 8:45 PM
Sep 21, 2018 6:09 AM

May 2016
Banri fucked up really bad first half with Kouko and at the end how can he even say pretend that we weren't classmates that was really selfish and I was so happy when Linda ripped the photo at the same time I felt heartbroken for her.
Nov 5, 2018 6:02 AM

May 2013
How did Koko even find the party? O____o dufuq. Even if she did, for a guy so rich, you would think it's VIP only with security guards at the door =.="

Koko's right. She acts too rashly sometimes and her actions out of impulse are sometimes a really bad call :/ Her character needs TONS of work. Idk how I feel about her *sigh*
Jan 22, 2019 9:58 PM
Jan 2019
Honestly, I really just dislike Koko so much. I don’t get why people root for her so much. Koko is constantly being way to over-obsessive with Banri, and she doesn’t let him do normal things like get a job. I get how people can defend that as her being a protective girlfriend maybe, but you still have to think about how she’s a horrible person to other people too, like Chinami, when Chinami did literally nothing wrong. I know where this show is going and I know it’s going to end up with Koko and Banri, but that really makes me not want to watch the rest. Banri clearly has feelings for Linda, and vice versa. And Linda cares about Banri a lot more in the RIGHT ways. She doesn’t act like such a selfish person like Koko does. Banri would clearly be able to live a better, more free life if he were with Linda, which is where this show makes no sense. Koko is basically the center of the show, yet almost every scene makes me want to hate her more and more and makes her seem like so much more of a bad person.
Jan 23, 2019 7:05 AM
Feb 2018
I don't know bro ,i watched this anime a year before just remembered the characters and the most i remembered was koko ,she definitely is a nice girl and you will know in the end and yeah i do love to get the girl like koko in my real life :p and btw i may not reply now as just opened my account after a month just to remember this anime and answered your question. Hope you will get your answer.
Mar 9, 2019 6:24 AM

Feb 2018
Woahhh in this episode is full of drama starting from Koko who is jealous because Banri is close to Linda. But after experiencing their debate they finally get well even they have called their first names.
May 31, 2019 4:07 PM

Nov 2016
I feel sad for Linda, she seems like she's in so much despair Banri telling her to cut ties just like that while his past self don't want to and still need Linda, even with all that is happening would be weird for Banri to not end with Koko. Koko have yandere potential and cares so much and seems to be because her overly dependent on her targets that she can't be alone and prefer to make Banri promise to not remember anything from the past. Banri is emo yeah, but is understandable considering he just wake up with no memories of his past and have a split personality that in this case is his spirit of before the accident, when you have two voices that tell you to do something different must be harsh. Anyways, I am really expectant to where this end.
Jun 30, 2019 8:07 PM

Jul 2014
Banri Tada: from Chad to Virgin.
Sep 6, 2019 11:49 AM

Mar 2018
n't wait for what is to come!
Jan 17, 2020 4:52 PM

Feb 2018
This episode makes me appreciate shows like Bakemonogatari and Rascal Does Not Dream a bit more, although it still was great and the best one so far (I think if the show keeps up like this it will be a solid 8/10). Not sure how I feel about all of the characters' actions this episode (besides the near-cheating thing, which was obviously wrong), but I'm looking forward to where things go from here and how it will all end up. The dub actors have also been mostly solid which is nice. Also that preview lol.
Apr 1, 2020 7:07 PM
Jul 2018
Wow this episode forum has more posts than almost any other episode. And I can see why. We're halfway through the season now, and -- from an anime-experience/a production standpoint -- we all knew episode 12 would have a pretty big plot point, and most likely some kind of resolution. Which it did. Meaning we can now dive into the second half of the show from a fresh slate.

The "picture of Banri/Linda" dilemma has been resolved and Banri and Kouko are seen genuinely happy together at the very end.

I personally liked this episode a lot. 10/10 enjoyment. Sometimes this show doesn't execute something in the right manner but I think, for the most part, this was a perfect episode by the show's standards.

My ONLY complaint is how a nutjob woman like Kouko -- fixated on Banri -- was THAT QUICK to forgive him after spending hours searching the city for him and ultimately finding him connected to another girl's mouth through just a glowstick. I'm also put-off by the fact that Linda had an entire town to search through and she somehow ended up stumbling into an exotic party that's very out-of-character for Banri and coming face-to-face with him during that moment in time. That instance is just too convenient for an anime plot to the point where it's a distraction. But whatever. I'll forget let it slide. Good episode overall.
May 19, 2020 4:28 AM

Apr 2020
That glowstick kiss was hot AF

I was thinking how the hell did Koko get there but then I remembered that she and Banri had watched Nana's band concert in that club. Nana was also not home, so that might have tipped her off. She really exhausted all options trying to find Banri.
Jul 21, 2020 9:40 AM

Dec 2016
How in the world Kaga ended up to the right place Tada, Yana and Linda was working?? The drama was real in this episode!

Also, I don't think it was the right thing to do to just rip a memory from the past like nothing ever happened and it's crazy to see the way how Linda just accept it :(

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.