Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 3, 2013 6:43 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Damn, just damn! Big Mom Pirates have been added to the mix! I can't wait to see the Dressrosa arc animated! Ohmaigawd.....this is going to be so epic in the anime! ;////;

Could this mean Big Mom is aboard that ship?! Good grief I can't wait to see her fully revealed!

What if Kaidou appears in the finale of this arc too??
Dec 3, 2013 7:53 PM
Dec 2012
SHIT GOT REAL!!!

THE BEST ARC CURRENTLY
Dec 3, 2013 8:37 PM

Aug 2012
This chapter was so good.

Even the cover page story with Caribou was touching :')
Dec 3, 2013 9:21 PM
Sep 2013
Big Mom was supposed to come :D ...Blackbeard amassing devil fruits, Kaidou taking delivery of Smiles...the yonkou power structure will tilt...Big Mom needs to intervene :D ...One Piece is so realistic when it comes to power games :D ...now where is Shanks? What actions is he taking to strengthen his own army? Will there be Jinbei in the future as Big Mom is entering the fray? Pekom with 350 million berries bounty is a delivey boy only!! I wonder how powerful the other members will be :d ...the fighting fishes are given lots of panels...that's where Jinbei should come :D ...and Zoro can cut down buildings like cakes...he should be able to hold out an admiral for fare amount of times even if he can't beat one.
Dec 3, 2013 10:00 PM

Aug 2012
dat chapter!!!

Nah, for now I've got nothing to say, every page was thrilling

Btw Zoro can't cut neither Kairouseki nor Diamond lol, are you guys even paying attention? Mihawk couldn't have cut diamond (Jozu), and I don't see Zoro being much stronger than Mihawk (or rather, we don't even know how he compares to him yet)

Big Mom! This'll be nice, I'm expecting the Kidd Alliance or someone from the Worst Generation to join the show and increase SH firepower, especially the Sunny crew, or atleast a yellow submarine emerging and saving their ass even before they reach Zou ^^ Still, it'll be nice watching the Curlybrow pirates handling this situation

Luffy can't escape the Arena, but as far as I'm concerned he doesn't have to, the factory's just below it, and I do want to see the tournament finished

Zoro and Kinnemon need to find their act as soon as possible, because that being said I don't see them entering or helping Luffy exit the Colosseum, and the rest is preparing a revolution
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Dec 3, 2013 10:12 PM

Jan 2008
Wow. Just wow. Everything's hitting the fan now. So much insanity.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Dec 3, 2013 10:14 PM

Jan 2013
Amazing chapter BIG plays in Dressrosa
Dec 3, 2013 10:41 PM

Nov 2013
Wind_Sr said:
Umm easily makes the top 5 One Piece chapters ever for me. Are you kidding? Big Mom coming in WTF??? Was not expecting that to happen at all, but I'm so happy it did. I feel bad for people who don't read this series.

lol yeah, same feeling here.
GomuGomuDash said:
This chapter was the most epic read I've had in a very long time. I had to literally pause in the middle of the read a few times to catch my breath from yelling lmfao. Especially when you have One Piece music playing in the background... It like became the actual anime at that point. Imagination is a wonderful thing. Did anybody have the Overtaken OST playing on the last few pages? When that song came on and ended perfectly with the manga for me... Im telling you, life just felt great. Thank you Oda.. Fabulous music, story, characters and just... You are the master.

Well, Oda has nothing to do with the music...
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Dec 3, 2013 10:45 PM

Nov 2011
Holly shit... A yonko, an admiral, the navy, vice admirals and an extremely powerful warlord... Unless the strawhats get some very powerful allies in the next few chapters they are screwed. Another yonko or an extremely powerful crew is their only chance of survival.
I don't believe oda would of done this unless it was heavily planned out with reason. Zoro pretty much didn't stand a chance against an admiral showing that oda isn't going to do things without reason.
It looks like sanji and the others are going to go get law's crew which is the smartest idea.
Dec 3, 2013 10:52 PM

Oct 2013
Dressrosa what an awesome arc .
Dec 3, 2013 11:06 PM
Jul 2018
Zeo20 said:
Big moms crew will follow the straw hats to the new island as I said twice before their not in the fight, odas joke characters who aren't any use anymore than fan service or jokes. (Nami, chopper, brook, sanji)
Except for the parts where they have been useful you mean. Sanji and Nami both particularly shined in this chapter and it was only a little while back that Brook defeated one of Doflamingo's crew.

Anyways awesome chapter from start to finish. I really like how it began to really tie everything from the end of FI up until now together. It also changed my perspective on the overall pacing of post timeskip. Seems the overall plot is really kicking it into gear now with both Big Mom, Doflamingo, the Marines, Kaido and potentially even the Samurai of Wano being major players. There's really no telling where this will go.

Also liked how Luffy and the crew have seriously broken up into different teams to tackle various objectives in an overall plan. Law tried to get them to do that at the start but failed but seems his sacrifice was able to give them the push they needed. Despite being separated they feel more like a cohesive team than usual.
removed-userDec 3, 2013 11:15 PM
Dec 4, 2013 12:33 AM

Jun 2011
Wind_Sr said:
I feel bad for people who don't read this series.

I can never make someone watch One Piece, even all my friends who watched the other shounen mainstreams (Fairy Tail, Naruto, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, Katekyo Hitman Reborn) don't want to get started with One Piece for unknown reason. It is not a matter of taste, but One Piece triumph them in all category (edit: maybe except for Hunter x Hunter) except for maybe the art, but the art fits well with the series. Sadly, we can't force people to watch/like One Piece.

By the way, what chance do you think there is, of Kidd's alliance intervention? Saving them from Big Mom's crew?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 4, 2013 12:44 AM

Mar 2012
ToG25thBaam said:
Wind_Sr said:
I feel bad for people who don't read this series.

I can never make someone watch One Piece, even all my friends who watched the other shounen mainstreams (Fairy Tail, Naruto, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, Katekyo Hitman Reborn) don't want to get started with One Piece for unknown reason. It is not a matter of taste, but One Piece triumph them in all category (edit: maybe except for Hunter x Hunter) except for maybe the art, but the art fits well with the series. Sadly, we can't force people to watch/like One Piece.

By the way, what chance do you think there is, of Kidd's alliance intervention? Saving them from Big Mom's crew?
Why do I have the feeling that Kidd will be on Kaidou side?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 4, 2013 2:03 AM

Jun 2012
Fucking amazing chapter. I really did not expect Big Mom's crew to show up... I am curious if she's actually there or not. I gotta say I really don't think any of the crew is anywhere near Yonkou level yet, but if she's not there, the Curlyhat pirates can probably take that bunch on. Zoro against the admiral was friggen epic, it looked like he actually overcame his gravity there. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Edit: My bad, I see now that those were both already covered. ^

pkKodama said:
Zeo20 said:
The chapter was awesome, when I looked at the raw, before the sub I thought no way can it be this good, zoro taking a admirals suprise attack clarifies his strenght level and knocking him back with his attack unharmed. Luffy will crush (gear third with his level of haki gameover) doflamingo if its one on one but he probely will have to fight multiple fighters now. Can't wait to see frankys team take down the rest of the crew, zoro and kinmon against the marines will be awesome. Big moms crew will follow the straw hats to the new island as I said twice before their not in the fight, odas joke characters who aren't any use anymore than fan service or jokes. (Nami, chopper, brook, sanji)

wtf did I just read...?-.-"
Yeah seriously lol.
1. I highly doubt that Luffy vs Doflamingo is going to end with even the slightest sense that Doflamingo was crushed.
2. I'm not sure what you're on, but Chopper probably has the most victories of all the crew except for Luffy... and calling a doctor unimportant. Lol. Like jpem said, both Sanji and Nami had some major roles this chapter... just because Nami and Brook are in the lower tiers in terms of strength doesn't mean they're unimportant. Sure, a musician isn't a requirement for a pirate crew, but it's the most important to Luffy. I think Brook only seems unimportant to you because he hasn't been in the crew nearly as long as anyone else. Also Brook kind of saved their ship a few chapters ago. Sanji saved them from Doflamingo after that, with a fractured leg. And I doubt any of them would be here without Nami or Chopper.

Doctor, Chef, and Navigator... those are probably the 3 most important roles in the crew. You might as well say every other member is useless, because I'm pretty sure no where in the hand-guide to forming a pirate crew does it say: archaeologist, shipwright, swordsman, or marksman. They aren't in the crew because they have to be. It's just a series about friends, and they're all the main characters, so none are useless.
HalibelTheEspadaDec 4, 2013 2:43 AM
Dec 4, 2013 3:24 AM
Nov 2013
Strawhats + Yonko + Shickibukai + Admiral + Dwarf Revolution = SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!!
Dec 4, 2013 3:40 AM

Jun 2009
HalibelTheEspada said:
Fucking amazing chapter. I really did not expect Big Mom's crew to show up... I am curious if she's actually there or not. I gotta say I really don't think any of the crew is anywhere near Yonkou level yet, but if she's not there, the Curlyhat pirates can probably take that bunch on. Zoro against the admiral was friggen epic, it looked like he actually overcame his gravity there. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Edit: My bad, I see now that those were both already covered. ^

pkKodama said:
Zeo20 said:
The chapter was awesome, when I looked at the raw, before the sub I thought no way can it be this good, zoro taking a admirals suprise attack clarifies his strenght level and knocking him back with his attack unharmed. Luffy will crush (gear third with his level of haki gameover) doflamingo if its one on one but he probely will have to fight multiple fighters now. Can't wait to see frankys team take down the rest of the crew, zoro and kinmon against the marines will be awesome. Big moms crew will follow the straw hats to the new island as I said twice before their not in the fight, odas joke characters who aren't any use anymore than fan service or jokes. (Nami, chopper, brook, sanji)

wtf did I just read...?-.-"
Yeah seriously lol.
1. I highly doubt that Luffy vs Doflamingo is going to end with even the slightest sense that Doflamingo was crushed.
2. I'm not sure what you're on, but Chopper probably has the most victories of all the crew except for Luffy... and calling a doctor unimportant. Lol. Like jpem said, both Sanji and Nami had some major roles this chapter... just because Nami and Brook are in the lower tiers in terms of strength doesn't mean they're unimportant. Sure, a musician isn't a requirement for a pirate crew, but it's the most important to Luffy. I think Brook only seems unimportant to you because he hasn't been in the crew nearly as long as anyone else. Also Brook kind of saved their ship a few chapters ago. Sanji saved them from Doflamingo after that, with a fractured leg. And I doubt any of them would be here without Nami or Chopper.

Doctor, Chef, and Navigator... those are probably the 3 most important roles in the crew. You might as well say every other member is useless, because I'm pretty sure no where in the hand-guide to forming a pirate crew does it say: archaeologist, shipwright, swordsman, or marksman. They aren't in the crew because they have to be. It's just a series about friends, and they're all the main characters, so none are useless.

that's true all are important and had their time to shine more than once without any of them they wouldn't be where they are now
Dec 4, 2013 4:24 AM
Apr 2013
"Black Leg" on the move yay! didnt expect big mom though. anyways looking forward to dofla and luffy.
xNTMIDec 4, 2013 4:28 AM
Dec 4, 2013 4:48 AM
Apr 2013
The strawhats do stil have the signed vivre card, they received from Lola (at Thriller Bark) though. As far as I remember that was Big Mom's vivre card wasn't it? So that's probably going change a few things again.
Dec 4, 2013 5:14 AM

Aug 2010
Quinius said:
The strawhats do stil have the signed vivre card, they received from Lola (at Thriller Bark) though. As far as I remember that was Big Mom's vivre card wasn't it? So that's probably going change a few things again.

That's just fan speculations. It could happen but we haven't had any confirmation that Lola is Big Mom's daughter.
Dec 4, 2013 5:17 AM
Dec 2013
so much rush and chaos , m curious to see how much powerful are they to go against admiral , shichibukai and yonkou at the same time xD
Dec 4, 2013 8:14 AM

Nov 2013
Oh well I forgot about Mihawk vs Jozu. My bad. But where has it been stated that Kairōseki is harder than diamond? I think Zoro should give it a try anyways.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Dec 4, 2013 9:05 AM

Sep 2011
I don't know about you guys but this is getting exciting. I haven't been this excited for a One Piece arc since CP9. Can't freaking wait for the next chapter.

I think Doflamingo wants Momonosuke because his special Zoan fruit lets him create clouds. Which would essentially allow Doffy to fly anywhere unhindered.
Dec 4, 2013 9:42 AM
Jul 2013
Forces at Play:

Doflamingo
Marine Admiral and Vice-Admirals
Big Mom Pirates
Black Beard Pirates (Jesus Burgess)
CP0

This is actually insane, any one of these threats would be major but so many at once is mind blowing. 2 Yonkou Crews, 2 Major World Govt Forces, and a Shichibukai
Dec 4, 2013 9:51 AM

Jun 2013
Best chapters of this arc by far.
Dec 4, 2013 11:28 AM

Jul 2010
Shit! even Big Mom's ship is here.Seriously, everything is going to be so intense from now on.SO EXCITED!
Law don't die!
Dec 4, 2013 12:34 PM

Jun 2010
This chapter had a little bit of everything, I in particular liked how all of them have resolve to fight, Nami, Franky, Snaji and so on. I think Nami really shined with her reasoning, as well I didn't think DonFla would point out Momonosuke, but apparently like Nami said, there is something special that interest the other party like Caesar and the Factory. I wonder if his fake fruit is more special than we give it credit for.

Honestly this screams Mareineford War Arc in a smaller scale but more parties involved, like whoever is the victor will gain even more infamy and the grudge of the rest.
Dec 4, 2013 12:48 PM

Aug 2010
Holy shit was surprised to see Big Mom. Things are getting intense now.
Dec 4, 2013 12:49 PM

Feb 2013
Nice turn of events, never saw that coming. Oda you did it again!
Dec 4, 2013 1:39 PM

Mar 2012
Just an exchange of blows between Zoro and Admiral Fujitora made me excited, too bad it ended fast. Though I did like how their exchange of blows left an impression between the both of them.

Big Mom just arrived, now thats exciting for sure!

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Dec 4, 2013 1:43 PM
Jul 2018
SkyFade said:

Honestly this screams Mareineford War Arc in a smaller scale but more parties involved, like whoever is the victor will gain even more infamy and the grudge of the rest.
Didn't get marineford vibes with how split everything is but I did get this is gonna be awesome vibes.
removed-userDec 4, 2013 2:01 PM
Dec 4, 2013 2:49 PM

Jun 2007
I guess we know why there was a couple week break before this chapter. Takes time to cram so much epic into so few pages.
Dec 4, 2013 5:41 PM

Feb 2011
Wow, what an amazing chapter.

The way I see It, with all that is going, the stra what's have certainly pulled the worser end of the straw. ATM, all they have is the drarwves, sh crew, and perhaps the losers from the tournament.
I feel as though Law's crew will appear somewhere in midst sh vs big mam and somewhere along those lines, even though it's just speculation but Lola's mom being big mam will be made apparent and seeing as both sides have a common enemy, they'll befriend one another
I feel as though Oda will show that to us in yo flashback though and rather the attack doflamingo group will be saved at a very crucial moment.
Dec 4, 2013 6:05 PM
Oct 2013
This chapter Is the best of this year, last year, and possibly the year before that. All hell just broke loose, and the best part about it is that it's been building up since the end of the timeskip.

I remember when I didn't want to read one piece because I thought it wouldn't be as good as Naruto or one piece (yeeeaars ago). now it turns out to be the best one of the three lol.
yep. I Have no idea what I'm doing, but I enjoy my life all the more because of it.
Dec 4, 2013 7:18 PM

Jun 2010
I wonder how in detail them breaking into the palace will be, kind of like an Enies Lobby thing were most split and fight whomever even though it is near impossible to tell who matches with who given all the parties.

I liken this to Marineford in a battle royale sense, just everyone going crazy and trying to save a person the associate with, granted now the Strawhats are together. Although I do think this will finally be the first arc where we actually see them fight how they are meant to fight and against opponents that aren't random or just odd scenarios. Just a good old fashion beatdown like we would see pre skip.
Dec 4, 2013 10:26 PM

Dec 2013
This was definitely a good one! There were probably more major plot developments in this one than any other chapter in a LONG time. I hope the pace continues like this. Dressrosa has been a more exciting arc than Punkhazard but the pace has still been a bit slow. Now it looks like things are getting focused.

I'm glad Law isn't dead, but I hate it when the team gets split up!... I guess its for the best... Still, things don't look good for the Strawhats. They've already pissed off 3 out of 4 Yonko (sigh!). Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter!

Wait a minute... Does anyone realize that if Admiral Fujitora finds out about Doflamingo's deal with Kaido Doflamingo will be screwed!
DaydreamHeroDec 4, 2013 11:11 PM
Love and Peace!!!
Dec 5, 2013 5:41 AM

Aug 2012
I'd just like to add Shipwright is a very important role on a ship, lol :D
Chef, Navigator, Doctor, Shipwright*

after that there's marksman (if we consider the ship being a man of war, or actually even trade ships had cannons on them so it's only natural there had to be a sharpshooter there (although, again, it's not that hard to learn to shot with a cannon))

and then there Archeologist, Musician, Swordsman...

Although, there has to be a Captain, because without him there'd be no crew :D
--> he doesn't have to be a special person, or his captain duties can just overlap (Redleg being captain and chef, etc)
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

Dec 5, 2013 6:11 AM

Nov 2011
kiDnameDSkia said:

after that there's marksman (if we consider the ship being a man of war, or actually even trade ships had cannons on them so it's only natural there had to be a sharpshooter there (although, again, it's not that hard to learn to shot with a cannon)

I kinda wanna put your attention that even if it's not that hard to fire with it...the hard part is "to aim" with it.that's where Usopp being a sharpshooter be put into play.
Dec 5, 2013 10:57 AM

May 2012
woahh.. i cant breath for this epecness..
zoro vs fujitora showdown.
unexpected bigmom appeared..
sanji asked permission to fire back bigmom..

Dec 5, 2013 3:44 PM
Sep 2012
Two questions.

Is Kinemon going to be part of the Strawhats?

Why is Momonusuke wanted?
Dec 5, 2013 5:26 PM

Aug 2013
Big mom . . . things got serious now
Dec 5, 2013 8:03 PM

May 2012
thatdude91 said:
Two questions.

Is Kinemon going to be part of the Strawhats?

Why is Momonusuke wanted?

kinemon probably won't join the strawhats because he has his son and the strawhats already have 2 sword users.

theres no clear answer to why momonosuke is so important but he has eaten an artificial devil fruit that made him a dragon, and he did have that hallucination of doflamingo when luffy was in the trash room. it probably ties into how kinemon's comrade is being held captive as well.
Dec 6, 2013 4:42 PM

Aug 2012
MidoFortune said:
kiDnameDSkia said:

after that there's marksman (if we consider the ship being a man of war, or actually even trade ships had cannons on them so it's only natural there had to be a sharpshooter there (although, again, it's not that hard to learn to shot with a cannon)

I kinda wanna put your attention that even if it's not that hard to fire with it...the hard part is "to aim" with it.that's where Usopp being a sharpshooter be put into play.

yeah but technically you don't need a specialist for that, the captain needs to be educated enough to be able to set of the coordinates, but even that's not the case if we're gonna go directly about it. it's common knowledge knowing your cannons range, you just have to point it towards the enemy :D the rest is more or less getting into position for shooting

Dec 11, 2013 7:35 AM

Jun 2012
pkKodama said:
Oh well I forgot about Mihawk vs Jozu. My bad. But where has it been stated that Kairōseki is harder than diamond? I think Zoro should give it a try anyways.
Kind of a late response here, and you might not even read this.
It's not said to be harder, but hard as diamond. But it's said here:
http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2507-21/one-piece/chapter-400.html
Top left panel, Fukurou says it.

It's because Zoro isn't that stupid, and also values Law's life more than wasting time on fruitless acts. You need to realize that if Mihawk can't even cut diamond... then if Zoro could he'd be way stronger than Mihawk. And if Zoro was stronger than Mihawk that would make him one of the top 10 (and that's being meager) strongest people in the world of One Piece... because if you think about it, in a world of pirates "strongest swordsman" is a pretty insane title.

kiDnameDSkia said:
I'd just like to add Shipwright is a very important role on a ship, lol :D
Chef, Navigator, Doctor, Shipwright*

after that there's marksman (if we consider the ship being a man of war, or actually even trade ships had cannons on them so it's only natural there had to be a sharpshooter there (although, again, it's not that hard to learn to shot with a cannon))
You're right, they are useful, and I wasn't saying they're not, I was just saying they're about as "useless" as a doctor, or navigator, or chef (as Zeo20 called them)... those are literally things they couldn't survive without. Shipwright and sharpshooter are useful, but not required to survive.. And you don't really aim cannons, navigator takes care of that. When it comes to shipwrights, unless you're Franky, you can't really repair the ship while you're at sea... so many pirates would just find a port and repair when they can. But yeah, those are probably the next most important roles they have atm. My real point was simply, none of them are really there because they "need to be", Luffy recruits people who he likes, not that he thinks would be useful... he doesn't think more than 2 seconds ahead if that.
HalibelTheEspadaDec 11, 2013 7:48 AM
Dec 13, 2013 2:05 PM

Aug 2012
^ I do agree about Luffy's train of thought, and about shipwright I still think it is very important to have one on board, atleast to patch up the holes to survive making it into the port (although Usopp was doing that till Franky joined, I think the difference is obvious...This is just an example from the series, and in RL shipwrights idd need to exist but they're more useful in ports on land, as you said because big patching/fixing/repairing operations can hardly be done in the middle of the sea, but then again if you end up on an island with no ports/civilization, you'd kinda want an expert with you). What I'm saying is I wouldn't compare it with sharpshooter as a role, because frankly sharpshooters didn't exist as a profession on ships. I do realize that was never your intention and what you wanted to point out, and with that said my here msg is kinda pointless, but oh well :D

technically, you don't need chefs either. You just need food, when you're providing for a ship that goes on voyages (especially if it's a galley or something manned with a lot of people) you usually take the simplest things with you to provide, not to cook delicious food like Sanji does

Jun 12, 2014 2:53 AM

Jan 2014
Shaduge said:
found the chapter kind of messy, or maybe it was because of the bad translation and quality, either way some people here are saying a lot of bullshit due to overexcitement, "best manga chapter in 2013" , loled. I like how big mam joined, what I dislike was how 1/ law is seen as injured, I don't call that being injured 2/how the ones on the sunny will miraculously escape from a yonko's ship that is aiming at them 3/ how dofladmiral retreated for no real reason. It was a good chapter, I just hope oda doesn't make the SHs go fairy tail mode for the sake of pleasing some readers, I'd rather have some logic.

I agree, hype of big mom was very underwhelming, and she's a sore reminder of Fishman island.

Didn't like this one but next one might be good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2015 7:53 AM
Jul 2014
Still my favorite chapter of this arc. Crazy, epic shit overall. The Big Mom stuff was just too much. 10/10
Jul 3, 2015 3:23 PM

Mar 2014
I miss Sanji, Nami, and co. :( it's been too long so I've decided to reread this chapter
Oh man I can't wait to see what's happened with them
Mar 20, 2016 7:54 AM

Oct 2014
DAYUM it's getting so intense!!
May 15, 2018 6:46 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, Mom appeared out of nowhere.
Wtf is Fujitora doing anyway?
Can't he "see" Doflamingo is evil?
Sep 6, 2022 3:43 PM

Mar 2021
Fujitora and Doffy team up... an admiral and a shichibukai... this just can't end well.

HOLLY HELL BIG MOM IS HERE TOO???? LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT SHIP!! AND IT'S SINGING!?

It's so cool how it looks childish... but it's the ship of an Emperor. lol
AbsoluteCinemaSep 6, 2022 3:46 PM

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

36 by aod-kun »»
53 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Apr 24, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.