Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Nov 30, 2013 5:52 AM
Jul 2013
Just a thought here. Does anyone else think that the guy that Linda's brother's fiancee was with is the person who rammed Banri off of the bridge? The flashback where the motorcycle ran into Banri while he was waiting for Linda.
"There is no love greater than when he lays down his life for his friends."..... It seems I am not a good lover.
Nov 30, 2013 7:14 AM

Jul 2013
Will happen a lot of confusion now. Can not wait for the next episodes. Now that the old Banri is back he will be with Linda and poor Kaga-san will be alone. She only has Banri, without him, she'll be alone.
So I prefer Kaga x Banri
Nov 30, 2013 7:37 AM

Jul 2008
Dear Lord, the focus on Linda is sure getting tiresome.

Don't get me wrong, I like Linda and her relationship with Banri is excellent... which is exactly the problem: why didn't the author give that plot its own story rather than make it a subplot of a story where the MC ends with another girl? Thats a waste in itself, not to mention that Kouko can't even get a chance to become a decent character due to this.
Nov 30, 2013 7:58 AM

Dec 2012
Nayrael said:

Don't get me wrong, I like Linda and her relationship with Banri is excellent... which is exactly the problem: why didn't the author give that plot its own story rather than make it a subplot of a story where the MC ends with another girl? Thats a waste in itself, not to mention that Kouko can't even get a chance to become a decent character due to this.

Could you explain what exactly decent character is?

Nov 30, 2013 9:31 AM

Sep 2009
Yay finally the old banri is back! I'm sure he's going to tell linda, but i don't think he can bring himself to tell Kouko eventhough he might not like her anymore. Drama is cominggggg.
Nov 30, 2013 10:08 AM

Jul 2010
Nayrael said:

I'd say it's still to early to say that Kouko can't get a chance to become a """"""decent"""""" character, first she's already more than a decent character in my opinion, second there are like 15 more episodes to go.
Nov 30, 2013 10:26 AM
Jul 2013
FINALLY THE GHOST ENTERED HIS BODY
koko is okay, but Banri's emotions seem more genuine towards Linda
Nov 30, 2013 11:44 AM
Apr 2013
I don't know why but I seriously ship Banri and Kouko. I like Linda and everything but I simply feel that she missed her chance with Banri and now that he is with Kouko, things should stay that way.
Nov 30, 2013 12:40 PM

Jun 2013
No doubt Koko heard Banri tell Linda he wanted to go back to how they were. And now that ghost banri has his body back, whatever tiny relationship other Banri and Koko had will shatter like glass (I mean they didn't even call each other by their first names...).

A great storm is coming...
Nov 30, 2013 1:36 PM

Jul 2013
Tengoku_no_hakai said:
No doubt Koko heard Banri tell Linda he wanted to go back to how they were. And now that ghost banri has his body back, whatever tiny relationship other Banri and Koko had will shatter like glass (I mean they didn't even call each other by their first names...).

A great storm is coming...

A TRAINWRECK IS COMING, THIS SHOW JUST TOOK A TURN FOR THE WORST
Nov 30, 2013 1:47 PM

Oct 2011
Linda's brother is the one who caused Banri's amnesia!!!!!! Dat face of his : 0!!!!!!!!
Nov 30, 2013 1:49 PM

Jul 2013
AnimeFan500 said:
Linda's brother is the one who caused Banri's amnesia!!!!!! Dat face of his : 0!!!!!!!!

oh you made me remember the guy in the window. ok scratch what i just said up there. Linda's brothers wifeeee's affair guy definitely. DEFINITELY. did it.

^thank you for somewhat reminding me.
Nov 30, 2013 1:50 PM
Jan 2013
There is also the possibility that linda caused Banri's accident
Nov 30, 2013 1:52 PM

Jul 2013
thats what i just said.(somewhat) tho it seems like shes not the person to do that, it really is a possibility, that she couldnt face him in the hospital because she knew it literraly was her fault, that she was the 1 who nocked him off.
Nov 30, 2013 1:52 PM

Sep 2012
I liked the flashback, it set a very nice backstory, but the part in the end when the ghost enters his body was too contrived for me, there's no real explanation, the author simply did it whenever he/she thought it'd be convenient.
Nov 30, 2013 1:53 PM

Jul 2013
Litrydow said:
I liked the flashback, it set a very nice backstory, but the part in the end when the ghost enters his body was too contrived for me, there's no real explanation, the author simply did it whenever he/she thought it'd be convenient.

He did it whenever he thought it would cause the most drama.

thats what this writer always does.
Nov 30, 2013 1:54 PM
Jan 2013
Crimmys said:
thats what i just said.(somewhat) tho it seems like shes not the person to do that, it really is a possibility, that she couldnt face him in the hospital because she knew it literraly was her fault, that she was the 1 who nocked him off.

I doubt she would have done that purpose. It could have been an accident cause she was late and in a hurry.
Nov 30, 2013 1:55 PM
Jul 2013
Banri stayed in the Friendzone with Rinda. Oh, the old Banri is no longer a ghost, will he will retrieve his memory?
Nov 30, 2013 1:56 PM

Jul 2013
moriandrio said:
Crimmys said:

I doubt she would have done that purpose. It could have been an accident cause she was late and in a hurry.

Its still a possibility. maybe she couldnt go reject him in person.

But yeah, mostlikely was her. just in a hurry.

hell.

i hope it was her, i hope she fucking dies, she needs to get out of the picture now. and stop this damn love triangle and get amenisia banri back!!!!!!!!
Nov 30, 2013 1:58 PM

Jul 2013
Apology said:
Banri stayed in the Friendzone with Rinda. Oh, the old Banri is no longer a ghost, will he will retrieve his memory?

hes going to be a completly different person, he wont have a damn fealing for koko at all, and the next crap load of episodes is gonna be a huge drama, of him trying to get back with Linda, and getting rejected etc. its gonna SUCK! #AmnesiaBanri4Life
Nov 30, 2013 2:00 PM
Jan 2013
The whole show will be an emotional up and down, nothing else could be expected.
Nov 30, 2013 2:08 PM
Nov 2008
Litrydow said:

We can assume that the sentence "follow her voice..." started it all ? Some kind of magic formula ?
Nov 30, 2013 2:31 PM

Jul 2013
Thepooh said:
Litrydow said:

We can assume that the sentence "follow her voice..." started it all ? Some kind of magic formula ?

I think it was the part where he said he wanted to go back.
Nov 30, 2013 2:57 PM

Dec 2009
Im really confused about what couple I will cheer.

Banri X Kouko are a cute, but... well, Kouko is very immature.

Banri X Linda are so-so to me, besides the connection between both. But Linda is a very better math to Banri.

Well, I thing we can resume this to: Kouko needs Banri who needs Linda.

The show are getting more serious and more depth. I underestimated it. This is great!
Nov 30, 2013 4:51 PM
May 2012
although i feel for linda its not right. the past always hold a person back. people had chances during the past and regretting things you should have done in past is not something to take pity about. that " oh they should be together" past is past and the current situation is what's important. im still rooting for banri and kouko just cuz their love came out of nowhere with not much of a history and linda and mitsuo was just spice for the anime to give it a more dramatic look.
Ezsence
Nov 30, 2013 4:55 PM

Jun 2012
Really good episode, I like where this series is going.

At first, I loved the series for the comedy, but only because Mitsuo + Kouko = comedy. So after ep. 1 I didn't enjoy it as much. But now that they are going pretty far into their relationships, it's really good ^^

Nov 30, 2013 4:57 PM

Jun 2013
There is still chance...there is still chance.We can still see Banri x Linda.
Nov 30, 2013 5:21 PM

Jan 2011
Akanezora said:
bastek66 said:
PerfecShawn said:
Banri x Linda!!! Koko is too clingy and co-dependant. I think Linda has suffered much more than Koko.

I hope you are joking.
She suffered by her own stupidity, cowardness and lies. She basically let her brother be NTRed. She's a stupid bitch.

Thanks god, there is someone who still uses the brain.

So true.
Linda's character got trashed so badly this episode, and, even worse - looks like she didn't learn anything better in the meantime. She is the same stupid girl she was in high school.
Nov 30, 2013 6:40 PM

Jun 2012
AlexGK said:
Akanezora said:
bastek66 said:
PerfecShawn said:
Banri x Linda!!! Koko is too clingy and co-dependant. I think Linda has suffered much more than Koko.

I hope you are joking.
She suffered by her own stupidity, cowardness and lies. She basically let her brother be NTRed. She's a stupid bitch.

So true.
Linda's character got trashed so badly this episode, and, even worse - looks like she didn't learn anything better in the meantime. She is the same stupid girl she was in high school.

People handle things differently. Telling someone their fiance is cheating on them is a HUGE thing.
Shoot first, think never.
Nov 30, 2013 6:53 PM

Jul 2010
Open-Dice said:
AlexGK said:
Akanezora said:
bastek66 said:
PerfecShawn said:

I hope you are joking.

So true.

People handle things differently. Telling someone their fiance is cheating on them is a HUGE thing.

The problem is that she regrets her choice afterwards, and then she doesn't do nothing to fix it. She lives a lie.
Nov 30, 2013 6:58 PM

Jul 2013
Akanezora said:
Open-Dice said:
AlexGK said:
Akanezora said:
bastek66 said:
PerfecShawn said:

I hope you are joking.

So true.

The problem is that she regrets her choice afterwards, and then she doesn't do nothing to fix it. She lives a lie.

"Banri means nothing to me!"

whether she really meant that or not, just that fact that she runs around saying that. SHE DOESNT DESERVE HIM
Nov 30, 2013 8:04 PM

Aug 2013
I'm really confused as to what this anime is trying to portray... this episode made little sense to me.

Past Tada Banri putting on a clinic as to how to get friendzoned... yes smother yourself over her, that will really get her to like you :/
Nov 30, 2013 9:06 PM

Nov 2012
shit really an episode koko and banri scene! XD that hug and kiss
and dat ending!
still hope if banri gonne end up with linda
Nov 30, 2013 9:23 PM

Nov 2011
I want to see a Banri x Koko ending nuff said. Linda had her chance, it's just wrong to ruin someones current relationship for a past love.
Nov 30, 2013 10:00 PM

Jun 2012
ainky said:
bastek66 said:
PerfecShawn said:

I hope you are joking.

I can't agree more. What she did is pure stupidity. Marriage is a very serious thing, it can ruin you both psychologically and economically.
@bastek66 Well don't you feel tough insulting a fictional character like that. She gave the lady a second chance, because she didn't want to hurt her brother's feelings. Sometimes it takes more courage to hold back. I'm sure if it were you, you'd convince yourself you were imagining things and do nothing at all (as most people probably would).

@ainky I guess you must have had all the answers at that age. It's not like she said "I don't think it's very nice what you're doing, please stop." She went about it maturely, and with a clear head, and she decided that her brother's happiness was more important than her own. Some people actually consider being a decent person more important than doing the "intelligent" thing.
HalibelTheEspadaDec 1, 2013 3:52 AM
Nov 30, 2013 10:05 PM

Jul 2013
Rakoria said:
I want to see a Banri x Koko ending nuff said. Linda had her chance, it's just wrong to ruin someones current relationship for a past love.

She isn't trying to ruin anything and you could argue that point both ways anyway considering they were denied the chance to even start.

What is interesting about this show is that it isn't the usual 2 people competing for the affection of 1 person, its the one person fighting himself over loving two people from what is essentially two different "realities"
Nov 30, 2013 11:24 PM

May 2008
Alright! Linda fans are getting some love.
Nov 30, 2013 11:33 PM

Apr 2011
damn didn't expect that ending... now shit just got real.
Nov 30, 2013 11:41 PM

Mar 2013
I wish they'd change the intro, making it all about Banri x Kaga, because there is obviously at least another very strong option with Banri x Linda.
Dec 1, 2013 12:22 AM

Mar 2012
Wait, did the ghost completely take over current Banri or are they merged?
Dec 1, 2013 12:24 AM
Jan 2013
terryburger said:
I wish they'd change the intro, making it all about Banri x Kaga, because there is obviously at least another very strong option with Banri x Linda.

Linda x Banri is obviously just to make Kouko x Banri more difficult and interessting.
But i doubt this will ever be an serious option.
Dec 1, 2013 1:17 AM

Jul 2013
terryburger said:

meh,

Linda isnt even listed as a Main character.

theres no debate here, its inevitable that Banri will end up with Koko.
Dec 1, 2013 3:49 AM

Jun 2012
^ I don't disagree that it'll probably be Kaga... but I kinda doubt this anime will have a definite ending, since the light novels are still going. The makers of this anime most likely don't even know how the novels will end. But it all just depends on how the story plays out.

Dec 1, 2013 5:33 AM

Jan 2013
ARGHHHHHHHHHHH my feels. cant contain. banri x linda.
Dec 1, 2013 6:11 AM

Jul 2011
HalibelTheEspada said:
@ainky I guess you must have had all the answers at that age. It's not like she said "I don't think it's very nice what you're doing, please stop." She went about it maturely, and with a clear head, and she decided that her brother's happiness was more important than her own. Some people actually consider being a decent person more important than doing the "intelligent" thing.

I don't consider an act mature what she did simply trying to solve a situation so important between only her(16 year old?) and the girlfriend of his brother. Her brother is who will marry her and is always him who must decide whether to forgive her or not. And instead of saying "clear head" I would prefer to say stupidity of a young girl.
ainkyDec 1, 2013 6:19 AM
Dec 1, 2013 7:23 AM

Aug 2013
I still support linda x banri after all I hate koko >_< they are best for each other .

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Dec 1, 2013 9:48 AM

Jul 2013
Haine15 said:
I still support linda x banri after all I hate koko >_< they are best for each other .

Linda doesnt deserve banri.

not at all really.

All that she's done to him.

She needs to get the fuck out of his life.
Dec 1, 2013 9:53 AM

Jun 2012
Go away Ghost Banri -_-

Linda is in quite the complicated situation. It isn't right to just mess up all her friends lives now but it isn't healthy to keep it all to herself either
Dec 1, 2013 10:04 AM
Feb 2013
Yes! His memories are back! Now where's that death note...?
kcuf
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

311 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.