Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 15, 2013 5:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that concluded this arc. I hope Luis learned his lesson and respect his partner more.
Nov 15, 2013 9:23 AM
Dec 2012
Incest is a heavy and touchy issue. Relief was the arc beautifully ended with reconciliation. Both Holly and Satellizer are strong mentally and physically. The arc was enjoyable perversion-wise.

Looked like Liz fell into CC.
Nov 15, 2013 1:33 PM

Nov 2012
Louis got off a lot easier this time aorund compared to manga, but at least didnt have to see Satelizer jumping in after him.

Anyways, this arc is over and we can move on.
niaxatoNov 15, 2013 4:53 PM
Nov 15, 2013 2:01 PM

Dec 2012
I really liked the battle music, it's good this is past now, which closes this arc, move on :D
In the first place I disliked that this arc came into the anime, but it is what it is...

What did Louise meant at the end, Holly said: ''Are you sure about this?'' and he replied: ''Yes, I want to atone for my sins.'' What is he going to do? I haven't readed the manga for quite a while now because there weren't any translators, so I forgot.

More Holly next time ~ Even though this won't happen.
FiliaaNov 15, 2013 2:55 PM
Nov 15, 2013 3:53 PM

May 2010
solid episode.100% less annoying than the last one..which was close to mental torture.

luis can still go die in a hole.
Nov 15, 2013 4:00 PM

Jul 2010
I feel Louis got off wayy to easy but that's the past now.
Nov 15, 2013 4:04 PM

Feb 2013
I'm guessing you guys watched it RAW right? If not, tell me where you've seen it subbed please.
Nov 15, 2013 4:16 PM
Dec 2011
Ulquiorra1923 said:
I'm guessing you guys watched it RAW right? If not, tell me where you've seen it subbed please.

Not sure about the others but I downloaded the subbed version:

Mod Edit: Link removed. Don't ask for or provide links to episodes.
rodacNov 19, 2013 1:02 AM
Nov 15, 2013 4:19 PM

Feb 2013
MyDarkThoughts said:
Ulquiorra1923 said:

Not sure about the others but I downloaded the subbed version:

Ok, thanks for the help. I never download any episode, I only watch it online.
rodacNov 19, 2013 1:03 AM
Nov 15, 2013 4:25 PM
Dec 2011
No problem, watching them online is easier so you can watch a stream but a torrent needs to download fully first, anyway normally these sites are pretty quick:

Mod Edit: links to download sites removed.
rodacNov 19, 2013 1:04 AM
Nov 15, 2013 5:23 PM

Feb 2013
Ok, I've finally seen the episode. I hope I don't see Luis ever again, and lol his father looks like Hohenheim.
Nov 15, 2013 5:26 PM

May 2012
We'll they completely pissed over Luis whole character. Anyway can't wait for the rebellion arc. I don't think they can mess that up. Then again looking back on the sibling arc they have the power to.
Nov 15, 2013 5:40 PM

Jun 2013
Lol was I supposed to feel sorry for Luis and Holly?
Anyway, now that this matter is resolved I hope I never see those two again in this show (I don't buy that 180 of his character, people don't change in an instant like that). Both of them should have just drowned there.
Nov 15, 2013 5:53 PM

Dec 2008
Holly was stupid as f**k to willfully fight for that incestuous lunatic!! Luis should be glad that he wasn't my brother because I would have stood there on that cliff and watched them both drown with a smile on my face.

Luis and Holly thank Satellizer? How about an apology? Like, I'm sorry for making your life a living hell while we were growing up; or, I'm sorry that I had my mindless servant try to kill you.

Moving right along...
Nov 15, 2013 6:47 PM
Jul 2013
i think the series is defeating its own purpose of being a fun ecchi harem by trying to handle issues that are heavy even for a dramatic series. combine that with bad and clueless direction and we have something thoroughly unsatisfying unlike the first series which only had pettiness and alien villains. louis is probably the biggest sleazebag i can think of and he gets off with a fucking apology!?
Nov 15, 2013 7:06 PM

Jul 2013
Another disappointing episode. They like totally skipped the whole flashback with Luis in school etc. Holly's character was destroyed, it just felt bland. The only good thing about this episode was the music. The whole fight was ruined since I'm pretty sure Satellizer beat the crap out of Holly, not the other way around. Hopefully the series can redeem itself in the last few episodes.
Nov 15, 2013 7:21 PM

May 2013
Holly shouldn't have jumped to save Luis after everything he did to her.
Nov 15, 2013 8:41 PM

Mar 2012
*phew* It's all over. And tbh, a better ending than the manga. They didn't really go into depth with how Holly cared about Luis, though they did show it through some scenes. And honestly, it makes 100% more sense to me that Holly would save him. Manga readers know that Satella saved him, which to this day left a bad taste in my mouth. Holly saving him not only makes sense but it also prevented Satella from doing something painfully out of character. Overall I'd say I'm happy with how this went down. Satella stood her ground, regained that defiant look in her eye and did the whole 'I will not lose' thing. Also, a whole lot of resolution all around. I'd say I'm satisfied
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Nov 15, 2013 9:58 PM
Nov 2013
babymilo91 said:

I think that was the best part of the episode. I think they should have both died right there, finding some redemption just before death. It would have left a much better feeling in my stomach but then again this does add to the overall motif of injustice in this show. The ending felt a bit sloppy with the scene on the beach totally unbelievable for me but i can understand considering the plot hassle Luis' death would have caused. Overall this episode hit home for me that this anime isn't just some forgettable harem ecchi. Bravo to the writers.
Nov 15, 2013 10:05 PM

Oct 2013
Piss poor job trying to get me to sympathize with Luis. It's never going to happen. Aside from that the episode was ok.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Nov 15, 2013 10:19 PM
Aug 2011
JusticeSoulTuna said:
*phew* It's all over. And tbh, a better ending than the manga. They didn't really go into depth with how Holly cared about Luis, though they did show it through some scenes. And honestly, it makes 100% more sense to me that Holly would save him. Manga readers know that Satella saved him, which to this day left a bad taste in my mouth. Holly saving him not only makes sense but it also prevented Satella from doing something painfully out of character. Overall I'd say I'm happy with how this went down. Satella stood her ground, regained that defiant look in her eye and did the whole 'I will not lose' thing. Also, a whole lot of resolution all around. I'd say I'm satisfied

I don't know if I can agree there. Satellizer saving him makes plenty of sense. It shows she grew, she was past his actions but was still morally better than him. It showed even through all he had done she still views him as a brother which shows a lot towards her character. It showed Kazuya what kind of person she was and he liked it about her. Her saving him was the way it should have stayed.

Did it ruin much having Holly save him instead... not really in the grand scheme. The whole thing doesn't sit right with me the way it was done. Too rushed and missed a lot of great points/moments. Either way moving on!
Nov 15, 2013 11:59 PM
Jun 2013
Lareneon said:
babymilo91 said:

I think that was the best part of the episode. I think they should have both died right there, finding some redemption just before death. It would have left a much better feeling in my stomach but then again this does add to the overall motif of injustice in this show. The ending felt a bit sloppy with the scene on the beach totally unbelievable for me but i can understand considering the plot hassle Luis' death would have caused. Overall this episode hit home for me that this anime isn't just some forgettable harem ecchi. Bravo to the writers.

Well I agree... but Luis still has a role in the story... remember his promise to Satella that he will convince his father to help her...
Nov 16, 2013 2:00 AM

Mar 2013
My only problem with this episode was Luis living, but yeah, he is sorta plot-important at the moment I guess.

This series is definitely better than the first one. Better music and a good storyline.
Nov 16, 2013 3:18 AM
Nov 2009
Both Holly and Luis's character didn't get redeemed in this episode. They should have just done it the same way like in the manga. They also didn't show why Stella was so submissive to Luis and let him do what he wants to her even though she's stronger now than what she was before.
Nov 16, 2013 4:32 AM

Jan 2013
yay ^^
Satella is free :D
hmm a rebellion ;)
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Nov 16, 2013 5:13 AM

Dec 2011
So, in the end, only one who was NTR'ed is Luis, haha :D
Nov 16, 2013 5:42 AM

Aug 2012
Nah, this arc was way too weak compare to the manga :/
Nov 16, 2013 5:51 AM

Aug 2013
*sigh* I felt relieved after they've defeated Louis. Now all they have to think of was the E-pandora's and the upcoming clash,

Nov 16, 2013 6:38 AM

Nov 2013
I was really hoping she'd lob off Luis's limbs, or Aoi might actually do something more than stand at the side. All he did one break one freezing, he could have done so much more.
http://typhoonlordgiref.blogspot.com/ <---- until I finish my banner

I can forget everything about an anime and still remember the music that was in it. Music is the path to the soul.
Nov 16, 2013 7:09 AM

Apr 2013
I'm just happy that there was finally some action, t'was getting a bit boring with all the drawn out dialogue.
What are you looking here for
Nov 16, 2013 7:30 AM

Nov 2010
Luis was such a hentai villain, shagging around for a nice boat ending
Poor Holly for loving him
Nov 16, 2013 8:57 AM

Jul 2012
Family issues resolved.

Great episode!!!
Nov 16, 2013 10:52 AM

Sep 2012
Somehow Luis' 180-degree change of character happened too much in a rush to me.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 16, 2013 12:14 PM

Dec 2011
symbv said:

Yes, i feel the same way. It's because they, studio and anime creators, cut a lot events from manga.

For example this scene in manga (for manga readers only!):

They completely remake it in anime.
motryaNov 16, 2013 1:02 PM
Nov 16, 2013 2:16 PM

Nov 2011
motrya said:
symbv said:

Yes, i feel the same way. It's because they, studio and anime creators, cut a lot events from manga.

For example this scene in manga (for manga readers only!):

They completely remake it in anime.

Been a while since I read those chapters. I forgot how 'devoted' Holly was to her cause, but regardless of the changes they made she will forever be too good for Louis.
Phoenix6000Nov 16, 2013 2:33 PM
Nov 16, 2013 2:26 PM

Jun 2012
Ive skipped bits of this episode but for what i saw they also skipped the part that Louis reveals the source of Satella´s stigamata and Kazuya finds out that her stigamata is hers sister .

Thank god Satella didnt jump like she did in the manga, and if this flashbacks and things were intended for us to feel sorry about Louis it didnt work lol , i know understand why were the manga readers so fucked up last week :/

P.S thank god its over ( this arc) hope they dont fuck up this new arc that its coming
Nov 16, 2013 2:45 PM

May 2011
f4b10 said:
Ive skipped bits of this episode but for what i saw they also skipped the part that Louis reveals the source of Satella´s stigamata and Kazuya finds out that her stigamata is hers sister .

Thank god Satella didnt jump like she did in the manga, and if this flashbacks and things were intended for us to feel sorry about Louis it didnt work lol , i know understand why were the manga readers so fucked up last week :/

P.S thank god its over ( this arc) hope they dont fuck up this new arc that its coming

Kazuya found that out in the last season of the anime. And changing something from the manga (for the better) doesn't make it a "fuck up". I thought they handled the adaptation very well, and I enjoyed their version far more than the manga's version. That goes for the changes they made in season 1 as well.
Nov 16, 2013 3:10 PM

Oct 2013
Kazuya didn't do nothing... again.
Nov 16, 2013 3:52 PM

Feb 2012
And with that the arc that people hated so much is over. It was rushed, but I'm glad it's over with so we can move on.

One thing's for sure.. Holly's a babe ;D
Nov 16, 2013 4:01 PM

Dec 2012
I enjoyed the characters in the first season, but now I'm beginning to find them annoying. Dropping a few points.
Nov 16, 2013 4:45 PM

Apr 2011
Horrible adaptation, none of the emotion from the manga is in this. They changed the fight and the outcome of this arc in such a crappy way. Just gonna watch the Chiffon fight and ignore everything else from now on.
Nov 16, 2013 5:03 PM

May 2012
5/5, A+ adaptation. They kept this arc nice and short with a good enough conclusion (I hated this arc in the manga). I still hate Louis but now this little arc is out of the way and we can finally get back to the real show. Kazuya is still bringing the whole show down of course but this season is doing a great job making him into a minor side character.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Nov 16, 2013 7:39 PM

May 2010
THAT'S IT? he tormented her, all her life and now we good after a fucking speech? and nothing was done to that motherfucker? get the hell out of here should have let the dude drown he is not worth he weight in salt at all. and they acting like they're close and stuff and top of that the directo/producer made the scene on the beach like we're gonna feel sorry for em with the "crying/ive seen the error of my way shit" it was all bs and i still think this dude need a major beating.
Nov 16, 2013 7:56 PM

Sep 2013
Ulquiorra1923 said:
Ok, I've finally seen the episode. I hope I don't see Luis ever again, and lol his father looks like Hohenheim.

Your totally right I knew he looked familiar.

TheScarecrow said:
Kazuya didn't do nothing... again.

He neutralized the freezing field, I wouldn't call that nothing :P
AggronNov 16, 2013 8:04 PM
Nov 16, 2013 10:00 PM
Jul 2012
I don't think I can sympathize at all with Louis or Holly.I get Louis has a ton of issues but what he did and the way he treated those around him was horrible. Everyone ended up on good terms pretty quickly despite all of that past trauma...
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Nov 16, 2013 11:07 PM

Sep 2011
I don't care abt the changes in this arc, they made it fast & short. Great ep.
Nov 16, 2013 11:11 PM
Mar 2012
They reconciled way too fast. Wonder what Holly sees in that little shit.

Nov 17, 2013 12:31 AM

Sep 2010
Louis character did a complete 180 in mere seconds.... and everybody forgave him.... what a total BS....

nevertheless a great episode....

4/5
Nov 17, 2013 1:39 AM

Jun 2011
alexpte said:

but there was a hint :p
---
personally, i like how they finished this arc quickly it was disturbing in the manga..
few changes here and there but we got conclusion.
4/5
Nov 17, 2013 6:17 AM

May 2012
alexpte said:

Which chapter this happens ?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2013

164 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Filiaa - Dec 20, 2013

135 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 3, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2013

41 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2013

91 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:13 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2013

54 by MizuhoKamui »»
Mar 11, 2023 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.