Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 11, 2013 7:56 PM

Mar 2012
i laughed so hard when the bear ate the food i had to pause it
Nov 12, 2013 12:29 PM

Jun 2013
Yes there were quite lot Hilarious Scenes in this Episode...Haruna's Coat Off and On Mode, Takao's head vs Missile and Kirisihma Bear...Lol...

They have made quite lot changes, Minor one but still, in this story...let see how they are going to do rest of this serie... I hope that one Child is also alive...Oh so They Rae really Going to Come....XD

You are so Going to See So Bad Ass Haruna!!!!
JarjaxleNov 12, 2013 12:33 PM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 12, 2013 11:36 PM

Apr 2009
Woah that kid is a research scientist? And the last surviving of 109! O_o

These damn human and their emotions are contaminating the Fog, exterminate and contain the infection! LOL

Just curious, who is the mental model holding the teapot and wearing a sexy miko wardrobe in the end title card?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Nov 13, 2013 5:48 AM

Apr 2008
tofei said:
Just curious, who is the mental model holding the teapot and wearing a sexy miko wardrobe in the end title card?
http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Kongou

Another incarnation of the battleship Kongou from different title.
Nov 13, 2013 8:34 PM

Apr 2009
nseika said:
http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Kongou

Another incarnation of the battleship Kongou from different title.

From the looks of it, she seems have more lively personality there than the one in this anime. XD Anyway thanks a bunch.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Nov 20, 2013 1:26 PM

Aug 2007
This was an enjoyable episode and that little girl is so cute, no matter that she isn't human.
Nov 23, 2013 5:15 AM
Feb 2013
minimiau said:
This was an enjoyable episode and that little girl is so cute, no matter that she isn't human.

Technically, she is still human. A genetically upgraded human, perhaps, but still human.
Nov 24, 2013 11:34 PM

Dec 2010
I liked this episode, possibly the best one so far! It allows for the development of Haruna who is quickly becoming my favorite character! I look forward to seeing where it will go from here!
Jan 8, 2014 10:14 PM

Oct 2012
Sha-kin~
Ah... The development quite nice
Haruharu's coat off mode is cute

End card Kongou x Koungou xD

Shimapan-chan said:
i laughed so hard when the bear ate the food i had to pause it

It's funny because I thought they (fog) can't really eat foods especially in that pedobear doll form
"Signature removed"
Mar 11, 2014 6:03 AM

Sep 2011
LOL this was surprisingly my favorite episode so far. Good development and storytelling.
Apr 1, 2014 1:52 AM
May 2012
Haruna without coat *o* Haruna with coat...........*o*
Kirishima is back!! I told ya she will be back :3
Awww, Makie is adorable~
I am glad that Toujuurou treated her as his own daughter.
Takao gyafuun :3
I really enjoyed this episode. I am starting to enjoy this Anime.
I really like the new ending song, and I like the first one too.
Japanese songs always makes me remember some good old memories.
Apr 2, 2014 8:04 PM

Jan 2013
So Haruna is now friend if Makie?I hope so...
Makie is a robot :( she is so adorable.I wonder if they will still obey to Nebula.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 7, 2014 8:37 AM

May 2012
This sure was a cute episode with some nice service and interesting development... an episode I actually enjoyed because it was this cute!
Aug 19, 2014 10:58 AM

Sep 2012
Kerozinn said:
imo.

terrible first half

i did not want to see 12 minutes of little girls changing clothes,taking baths and drinking tea. afterall i do not care for any of their dull and undeveloped characters.

second half was alot better.
Sep 25, 2014 11:35 PM

Jul 2008
I usually hate SOL stuff like that in the episode and yet....

Shazam!!!! I couldn't help but laugh and think that whole thing was cute.
Nov 12, 2014 4:33 PM

Feb 2013
What a silly episode. Kirishima-bear ftw.
Dec 9, 2014 1:04 AM

Feb 2013
This episode made me like Haruna a lot. "Shazam." Very cute and sexy first half.

Very interesting second half though.

Also a new ED! I liek it.

Good episode.
Aug 23, 2015 3:00 PM

Aug 2013
To my surprise I was not bothered by the fanservice and jokes. In fact I think I haven't laughed this much in a long time.

Kirishima as a... TEDDY BEAR?! I hope it's really "temporary" as she said.
What's the point of all this? // There's no point. I'm doing it because I can. That's all there is to it. // What will be left behind after this? // Nothing at all. She'll die and I'll burn out. The end. That's all. (Requiem for the Phantom)
Mar 18, 2016 1:12 PM

Sep 2014
I liked this episode. It was both sad and cute. It's also nice to learn more about the side characters.

I'm liking Haruna more than expected. Haruharu~
Kirishima becoming a teddybear was funny.
(Silly Takao. xD)
Apr 19, 2016 2:23 PM

Jul 2015
HaruHaru is so adorable! I really liked this episode, I'm happy that this anime is not only action and we had a cute episode with great character development
Sep 13, 2018 4:07 PM

Mar 2016
This was a nice relaxing episode, with some history behind the vibrator torpedo and the revelation that Makie is an artificial human. There were some very smoky scenes showing Haruna's figure and of course a classic bath scene, but man...

I don't really care about Makie. Yes, she seems cute and cheerful but at the same time, she seems irrelevant to the story except for developing Haruna as a character.

I don't know, all this relationship between Haruna and Makie ... We'll see- SHAZAM!!!

Kirishima as a teddy bear eating the food was hilarious though
ShadowkillZSep 13, 2018 4:10 PM
Apr 9, 2019 3:19 AM
Jan 2017
wow i love this episode,, theres a lot fanservice here,, and haruna body is very hot..
Sep 11, 2019 3:29 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
AnimageNeby said:
minimiau said:

Technically, she is still human. A genetically upgraded human, perhaps, but still human.

Yeah, still an human to me too.

Always-Hungry said:
Haruna's Shazam!!!

The first half of the episode felt like fan service but the second half was interesting. Felt sorry for the girl :(

Haruharu is soo cute, this was one serious unpreditbled critical hit!
I mean, I wasnt expecting Haruna to pack so much meat behind that coat, though she was flat as a board but damm banjangas, trully some interesting fanservice. These were my first thoughs about the episode, then all the moe and innocent but cheerful Makie makes her surprise attack and my heart was taken hostage!
I teared up abit, wtf.
The later part was pretty interesting too, overall wasnt expecting an episode this good, more so focusing on the newest characters, it is the best episode so far, and there was no action, just some sweet effective fanservice, alot of moe and unexpected interesting drama. O.O

Tenzen12 said:
I am quite fascinated how can be three panels of manga transformed into half episode fanservice...

Otherwise not bad.

Really, oh damm, we are in the present of filler well done for once!
That is really a surprise.

Haruna is seriously in contender for best SHIP along Takao, and here I though she would be an unmatched unrivaled force, sailing through the seas of my heart alone!
You cant beat a kuudere, usually emotionless but with those key scenes or pure joy and fluffyness, you cant beat a kuudere without fighting with all you got~~
I need Takao to up her game now. xD
PlaycoolSep 11, 2019 3:37 AM
Sep 12, 2019 10:27 AM
Feb 2013
Playcool said:
AnimageNeby said:

Yeah, still an human to me too.

Always-Hungry said:
Haruna's Shazam!!!

The first half of the episode felt like fan service but the second half was interesting. Felt sorry for the girl :(

Haruharu is soo cute, this was one serious unpreditbled critical hit!
I mean, I wasnt expecting Haruna to pack so much meat behind that coat, though she was flat as a board but damm banjangas, trully some interesting fanservice. These were my first thoughs about the episode, then all the moe and innocent but cheerful Makie makes her surprise attack and my heart was taken hostage!
I teared up abit, wtf.
The later part was pretty interesting too, overall wasnt expecting an episode this good, more so focusing on the newest characters, it is the best episode so far, and there was no action, just some sweet effective fanservice, alot of moe and unexpected interesting drama. O.O

Tenzen12 said:
I am quite fascinated how can be three panels of manga transformed into half episode fanservice...

Otherwise not bad.

Really, oh damm, we are in the present of filler well done for once!
That is really a surprise.

Haruna is seriously in contender for best SHIP along Takao, and here I though she would be an unmatched unrivaled force, sailing through the seas of my heart alone!
You cant beat a kuudere, usually emotionless but with those key scenes or pure joy and fluffyness, you cant beat a kuudere without fighting with all you got~~
I need Takao to up her game now. xD

Haha... man... been so long since I saw that anime... When I got a message that you quoted me, I was really surprised, since I didn't go to MAL in ages. ;-)

Ah, so many anime watched by now. Probably more than thousand.
Feb 6, 2020 3:32 AM

Jul 2016
x2kill4 said:
wow i love this episode,, theres a lot fanservice here,, and haruna body is very hot..

I am lost as to what actually happened in this episode... basicallty just a bunch of loli servcice
Nov 24, 2022 8:59 AM

Feb 2014
Altaria-chan said:
I neeeed moaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr TAKAO. DAMN, she's the only damn reason why i'm watching this, Tbh aside from the awesome naval battles.

Screw Kongou, 400, 402 and Kirishima. They all look like shits especially Kongou. She looks like a monkey.

Are you alright? Did you forget to take your daily pills? Want so bad to see Takao licking MC´s feet? That is all she is about so far.

But don´t take me wrong, I bet you won´t right, just giving a reply your comment deserves. Don´t forget to take your pills, by the way. They are a must.
TechOtakuNov 24, 2022 9:43 AM
Nov 24, 2022 9:00 AM

Feb 2014
Easily the best episode so far.
Apr 23, 2023 4:23 PM
Dec 2020
What a cute, funny, sexy and surprisingly moving episode. I was sceptical at first with the premise of this show but it's actually turning out to be really pretty decent. It may even manage to change my opinon on all-CG anime as a whole!
Also Haruna is waifu. Entry categorised and recorded indeed.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

109 by Ilfracombe »»
Apr 15, 2023 5:06 PM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2013

196 by Gendolfas »»
Feb 14, 2023 12:49 PM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2013

153 by TechOtaku »»
Nov 23, 2022 1:06 PM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Elite60 - Oct 7, 2013

242 by Ashhk »»
Aug 27, 2020 6:34 PM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2013

124 by djharvey »»
Jun 13, 2020 5:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.