Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Oct 19, 2013 6:16 AM

Jun 2008
gregthemaniac said:
Onbuu said:
The moment i saw the necklaces and matching sweatsuits i was jokeing "haha i bet that club is really some cult" then they went cultmode and it started getting super creepy. I have to say ,that Banri made winning move by stealing the contact info sheets:D

Those papers are sure to come back in some way, they focused to much on him taking those for just fodder. :)

Plus creepy cult.
I was hoping for more on this cult. The VN had a lot more in it. I saw they also took out the socks scene. That alone was worth the watch. I know, I know. Time constraints. Sometimes those simple acts make the whole scene.

This is my #1 series to watch for this season.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Oct 19, 2013 6:44 AM

May 2013
"there is no reason for me to live without mitsuo" r u fickking kidding me?

koko is mitsuo your father huh? u are a BITC* in heat, i hate this kind of woman

2/5
Oct 19, 2013 7:20 AM

Apr 2009
3 episodes in and I'm loving this show!

I especially like Tada's backstory (amnesia and all..) because it gives him more depth, although a bit tragic for him. Also, Koko (although a crazy fangirl) is quite likable because she stayed with Tada when she could have escaped with ease. I mean, yeah, she's still irrationally crazy about Mitsuo (who is such a little wuss), but at least we see that she has her good points and is just one big misunderstood ball of mess especially with her Mitsuo-related affections :D
Oct 19, 2013 7:25 AM

Jul 2009
Swiftstylez said:
Look at some of these TL;DR's that try to be all analytical but absolutely fail.

The facts of this episode are this: The first half was fucking boring but inconsequential. The entire series is not going to be like this.

The 2nd part was where the first part lead to and was key in developing some rapport between the two that will lead to romance.

Straggy your post makes me want to throw up, no offense. Koko being overly in love with Mitsuo is the point of this series, this is an anime not real life and it's meant to be a bizarre and quirky aspect of her... there will be no "shrinks" necessary for the woman as this woman does not exist in real life.

Goodbye Straggy and don't let the door hit you on the way out. It is quite clear that some of you (not naming names) are not seasoned ANIME romantic/comedy veterans, or even worthy to be called newcomers of anime in general for that matter... maybe this isn't the medium for you brother u2srs

As for the amnesia that is pretty cliche to just throw out there but it is just the plot device that will make her pay more attention to him and start to notice him more than Mitsuo.

So for you as long stalkers are pretty and dedicated in their "love" it is okey for them to stalk? You just gave them points for their dedication which is counter-productive. Imagine if you were stalked all your life, by someone you didn't like at all, no room and privacy to hang with your other friends, by an ugy girl?

From you were 6 till 18? That is okey with you? And remember Mitsuo were forced in an arranged marriage by their parents? You are okey that someone has to marry someone they hate? You are saying people like Koko doesn't exist? Stalkers exist, just look at all the people stalking celebrities.

If you can't handle people criticizing your shows then you shouldn't join a forum where people discuss the very episode.
Oct 19, 2013 8:10 AM

May 2013
Im pretty curious on the series of events, pretty good story. Cant wait for the next ep!
Tch.
Oct 19, 2013 9:26 AM

Mar 2012
This episode was ok. I have really liked the last two, but feel this one went a little awry. It's not to say I didn't like it, but it was just not what I was expecting. Weird. Anyway it did give some insight on the mc so we'll see. I'm excited to see what's to come!
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Oct 19, 2013 9:28 AM

Oct 2013
semtex said:

If you can't handle people criticizing your shows then you shouldn't join a forum where people discuss the very episode.

Actually it's only the third episode in so you can't judge the character fully because it will most likely change in the future - ie character development.

The gist of the novelist is to juxtapose extremes like she did in example Toradora - a calm guy that tries to avoid any confrontation (Ryuuji) and a girl that all she does is to confront others (Taiga) - often violently. Here we have a guy with no past dew to his memory loss which forces him to live in the present and get a hold on his life (Tada) meets a girl that all she does is to cling to her past to the extent of disregarding everything else happening around her in the present (Kouko).

Was her behavior possessive and stalkerish to Mitsuo? Yes. Will that gradually change in the future- most likely as she moves on with her life.
Cemeteries are full of past winners.

Hypocrisy is about being your own marketing department.
Oct 19, 2013 9:50 AM
Mar 2013
I liked the episode, I was spoiled by wikipedia's summary about Tada's amnesia so it didn't affect me as much when they announced. Rooting for Kouko and Tada
Oct 19, 2013 10:18 AM
Dec 2012
Interesting development. That escape reminded me of Tatami Galaxy. Intriguing at the end. Kinda funny they took a rest and started to chat in a relaxed mood during the escape as if nothing had happened. Hopefully Linda is trustworthy.
Oct 19, 2013 11:43 AM

Apr 2009
eminagnam said:
Interesting development. That escape reminded me of Tatami Galaxy. Intriguing at the end. Kinda funny they took a rest and started to chat in a relaxed mood during the escape as if nothing had happened. Hopefully Linda is trustworthy.

There is something about Linda that's probably supposed to surprise us all.

Tada told her "You seem like a good person"
Linda made THE FACE

THE FACE = short frown signaling that she's not really one/she doesn't think she is
Oct 19, 2013 11:56 AM

Mar 2013
lijenstina said:
semtex said:

Actually it's only the third episode in so you can't judge the character fully because it will most likely change in the future - ie character development.

The gist of the novelist is to juxtapose extremes like she did in example Toradora - a calm guy that tries to avoid any confrontation (Ryuuji) and a girl that all she does is to confront others (Taiga) - often violently. Here we have a guy with no past dew to his memory loss which forces him to live in the present and get a hold on his life (Tada) meets a girl that all she does is to cling to her past to the extent of disregarding everything else happening around her in the present (Kouko).

Was her behavior possessive and stalkerish to Mitsuo? Yes. Will that gradually change in the future- most likely as she moves on with her life.

How does this excuse her behaviour?? I already said that there's a difference between being an extreme over the top character and being a creep. Just because her behaviour will "likely change" doesn't change the fact that she spent over 10 years obsessively making a guy's life hell.

And actually, if I'm not allowed to "judge the character fully" after three episodes, then neither are you. This forum is for impressions after the three episodes that have currently aired. Wow, big surprise, that includes the characters, and includes criticising things that are wrong with the first three episodes. Shocker, right? It's almost like everyone here has only seen these characters for three episodes and is also basing an opinion on that. Just because my opinion isn't a glossed over and positive rendition of excusing shitty behaviour because she's "pretty" and "might change" doesn't make it invalid, ridiculous, or "not allowed".
Oct 19, 2013 12:14 PM

Aug 2012
i can totally see myself enjoying this series till the final episode. And 24 episodes is just perfect!

i can relate to the situation in this episode, get invited by a "friend" and almost get tricked & brainwashed to join some creepy weird-ass cult =_=

anyway, looking forward to the next episode <3

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Oct 19, 2013 1:11 PM

Mar 2013
The second I saw them in the same uniform and those necklaces....I knew that they were a religious group...
Woah, Banri has amnesia....this plot would surely get interesting now!!
Oct 19, 2013 1:17 PM

Oct 2013
straggy said:

How does this excuse her behaviour?? I already said that there's a difference between being an extreme over the top character and being a creep. Just because her behaviour will "likely change" doesn't change the fact that she spent over 10 years obsessively making a guy's life hell.

And actually, if I'm not allowed to "judge the character fully" after three episodes, then neither are you. This forum is for impressions after the three episodes that have currently aired. Wow, big surprise, that includes the characters, and includes criticising things that are wrong with the first three episodes. Shocker, right? It's almost like everyone here has only seen these characters for three episodes and is also basing an opinion on that. Just because my opinion isn't a glossed over and positive rendition of excusing shitty behaviour because she's "pretty" and "might change" doesn't make it invalid, ridiculous, or "not allowed".

Was her behavior possessive and stalkerish to Mitsuo? Yes.

And yet I agreed about the main criticism of her past actions. I didn't make excuses for it. I'm just open to the possibility that Kouko's character will evolve trough the series. What I'm basing that on ? Previous works of the novelist and her recurring themes. I didn't mention that she is pretty so she can do whatever she wants nor that your posts were ridiculous, invalid or not allowed.
On the side note, I'm also allowed to criticize incomplete inductions.
Cemeteries are full of past winners.

Hypocrisy is about being your own marketing department.
Oct 19, 2013 1:50 PM

Jul 2011
Giriene said:
There is something about Linda that's probably supposed to surprise us all.

Tada told her "You seem like a good person"
Linda made THE FACE

THE FACE = short frown signaling that she's not really one/she doesn't think she is

Yeah, I had the same feeling from this scene.
Oct 19, 2013 2:31 PM

Mar 2008
Kon-san, why, just why are you ruining directing this show? It could've been so good, yet we have to deal with an unbalanced plot development and scene changes, unnaturally moving and acting characters, generic and plain OSTm which isn't even trying to add to the drama... Gah... That forest dialogue should've been prepared and executed like the UFO talk in Toradora between Ryuuji and Minori. It's depressing.
Oct 19, 2013 2:34 PM

Apr 2012
Im really interested in the fact that Kaga is so into Mitsuo and judging by the intro, Banri and Koko are predicted to hit it off. SO overall, the change in decision for Koko will completely change and I cant wait to see what makes that change happen.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 19, 2013 3:08 PM

Dec 2012
Pretty funny when he got Linda her name wrong.
Also, I expected him to say that Koko can do just fine without Mitsuo, but it will probably come eventually
Oct 19, 2013 4:16 PM

Apr 2010
Figured there was something wrong with that recruitment girl last episode the way she was talking seemed suspicious, why would you spend hours talking to people just to try and get them in a student club.
And her conversation was of topic, and not talking about the club it also immediately stood out when they came to get the group and asked to fill out a paper with personal data.
What also stood out was the vans they looked a bit expensive for what a student club could afford, most students don't have a lot of money.

On the other hand they cult themselves was a bit to trusting not only falling for Banri's attempt to get the other students free but also giving them the keys to the storage room.
The cult members looked also rather young which makes me wonder about the cult itself, and i wonder if we will see more of them.

On tho other hand i think Banri will end up in the club of Linda it seems a bit obvious ever since Linda got introduced, Linda appearing in the middle of the forest however is a bit unexpected and i wonder how things will turn out in the next episode.
Oct 19, 2013 6:32 PM

Jun 2012
Well that wasn't bad, it's already progressing. Too bad no Mitsuo! That makes for some great comedy. It's too bad, the misunderstanding between Mitsuo and Kouko.

"Barbara!?"
"It's Linda. ."
That was the best way to end the episode xD

Oct 19, 2013 7:13 PM
May 2013
Mr. 2D looks like Katsuragi Keima.
Oct 19, 2013 8:34 PM

Dec 2012
Sunflex2012 said:
Mr. 2D looks like Katsuragi Keima.

Haha my thought exactly!
Oct 20, 2013 4:10 AM

Nov 2008
semtex said:
Swiftstylez said:
Look at some of these TL;DR's that try to be all analytical but absolutely fail.

The facts of this episode are this: The first half was fucking boring but inconsequential. The entire series is not going to be like this.

The 2nd part was where the first part lead to and was key in developing some rapport between the two that will lead to romance.

Straggy your post makes me want to throw up, no offense. Koko being overly in love with Mitsuo is the point of this series, this is an anime not real life and it's meant to be a bizarre and quirky aspect of her... there will be no "shrinks" necessary for the woman as this woman does not exist in real life.

Goodbye Straggy and don't let the door hit you on the way out. It is quite clear that some of you (not naming names) are not seasoned ANIME romantic/comedy veterans, or even worthy to be called newcomers of anime in general for that matter... maybe this isn't the medium for you brother u2srs

As for the amnesia that is pretty cliche to just throw out there but it is just the plot device that will make her pay more attention to him and start to notice him more than Mitsuo.

So for you as long stalkers are pretty and dedicated in their "love" it is okey for them to stalk? You just gave them points for their dedication which is counter-productive. Imagine if you were stalked all your life, by someone you didn't like at all, no room and privacy to hang with your other friends, by an ugy girl?

From you were 6 till 18? That is okey with you? And remember Mitsuo were forced in an arranged marriage by their parents? You are okey that someone has to marry someone they hate? You are saying people like Koko doesn't exist? Stalkers exist, just look at all the people stalking celebrities.

I have no problem with people discussing the episode if they can distinguish between real life and an anime. Yes this girl would unacceptable if real... but she is meant to be an over-the-top character that has gone to the edges of the universe to annoy this guy who obviously wants nothing to do with her IN A FUCKING ANIME. That is the comedy and is part of the plot, this girl does not exist and so you should not get your virginal analysis on. If a "stalker" really upsets you that much in a cartoon then I weep for you bro.

Side note I wouldn't call Koko ugly so I wouldn't mind, but I love how you had to point out it was an ugly girl so I wouldn't enjoy the idea of it. Props to you, but back on the track thats the premise of this show so if you have a problem with it drop it and go away? Do you have a phobia of being stalked so much that this slapstick character on an anime show upsets you so deeply?

As for someone like Koko existing in real life...not to that degree, I think REAL PEOPLE get the point EVENTUALLY (even stalkers) especially since this guy isn't a celebrity. She is a fictional character thats whole purpose is to annoy Mitsuo and end up with his friend inadvertently. If you don't understand that I feel sorry for you.

PSS. Discussion of an episode is about the episode not whatever hang-ups you have in real life about stalkers I.E it should be about the quality of the story, plot, art, characters in a fictional sense, NOT THE REALISM OF THE ABOVE, this isn't a reality television show.
AnistylezOct 20, 2013 4:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Oct 20, 2013 4:33 AM

Nov 2008
soulelle said:
Kon-san, why, just why are you ruining directing this show? It could've been so good, yet we have to deal with an unbalanced plot development and scene changes, unnaturally moving and acting characters, generic and plain OSTm which isn't even trying to add to the drama... Gah... That forest dialogue should've been prepared and executed like the UFO talk in Toradora between Ryuuji and Minori. It's depressing.

^This is an example of normal discussion of an episode.

I actually enjoy the OST and the background music suited the theme in that forest dialogue. I find myself going back and listening to a couple of the BGM.
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Oct 20, 2013 7:03 AM

Jul 2009
You do realise you are contradicting yourself right? You say you have no problem with people discussing the episode and yet you call people names and swear. So obviously you can't. Good day sir.
Oct 20, 2013 9:55 AM

Jul 2013
I think that cult was Scientology
Oct 20, 2013 12:28 PM

Jan 2010
When they were getting fired up about the ideal scenario, I was so scared it would climax and then the religious circle would find them!
Oct 20, 2013 12:41 PM

May 2011
Man, sad to hear about Tada's amnesia :( I wonder what he was like before his accident ...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2013 4:33 PM

Jul 2013
As soon as I saw the matching necklaces I automatically yelled "It's a cult! Bail Banri! Bail!"

So Banri has amnesia... wasn't expecting that at all and the nice bonding/character development between Kada and Banri was nice :D

Really excited to see the next episode 5/5
Oct 20, 2013 9:32 PM

May 2010
wtf. i might just wait so i can watch this all at once. I NEED MORE EPISODES NOW
Oct 20, 2013 11:34 PM

May 2013
Awnnnn cant wait for the next episode
Oct 21, 2013 5:18 AM

Mar 2013
Swiftstylez said:
I have no problem with people discussing the episode if they can distinguish between real life and an anime. Yes this girl would unacceptable if real... but she is meant to be an over-the-top character that has gone to the edges of the universe to annoy this guy who obviously wants nothing to do with her IN A FUCKING ANIME. That is the comedy and is part of the plot, this girl does not exist and so you should not get your virginal analysis on. If a "stalker" really upsets you that much in a cartoon then I weep for you bro.

Side note I wouldn't call Koko ugly so I wouldn't mind, but I love how you had to point out it was an ugly girl so I wouldn't enjoy the idea of it. Props to you, but back on the track thats the premise of this show so if you have a problem with it drop it and go away? Do you have a phobia of being stalked so much that this slapstick character on an anime show upsets you so deeply?

As for someone like Koko existing in real life...not to that degree, I think REAL PEOPLE get the point EVENTUALLY (even stalkers) especially since this guy isn't a celebrity. She is a fictional character thats whole purpose is to annoy Mitsuo and end up with his friend inadvertently. If you don't understand that I feel sorry for you.

PSS. Discussion of an episode is about the episode not whatever hang-ups you have in real life about stalkers I.E it should be about the quality of the story, plot, art, characters in a fictional sense, NOT THE REALISM OF THE ABOVE, this isn't a reality television show.

Oh my God, are you actually serious anymore? You started this "argument" earlier by acting like a pretentious douchebag and you're still acting that way. Just because people don't like an anime you do, doesn't mean they're ~*~unworthy~*~ to watch anime at all. The fact that you keep saying we're like anime beginners, when we've seen more anime than you, makes you look stupid. You're really horribly embarrassing yourself. Evidently, if we've managed to watch more "cartoons" than you have, I think we're pretty capable of surviving through them.

And actually, the thing about Koko that bothers me is that her stalking is excused, both by the anime and the fandom, and is heavily portrayed as being romantic. That's exactly our point - if she was ugly, no one would find it romantic at all. I understand the plot perfectly fucking well, I just think it's dumb and not romantic, which is the very point of a romantic comedy. Therefore, I think the anime is failing at its fundamentals genre-wise due to this creepy female lead and her shoddy implementation. If you don't understand that, then I feel sorry and weep for you, "bro".
Oct 21, 2013 5:02 PM

Sep 2013
Arrgghhh, I can't decide if I want Banri to end up with Kaga or Linda.
Oct 21, 2013 5:24 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Zabonam said:
Arrgghhh, I can't decide if I want Banri to end up with Kaga or Linda.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I do feel sorry for Kaga, but Linda (IMHO) is just so cute.

That being said, there is more truth than a lot of people realize in this episode. I'm probably a bit older than many other here, and back in the 80's and 90's, there were a lot of predatory quasi-religious groups out there that would do this.
Oct 22, 2013 1:21 AM
Jun 2008
I am all of 9 minutes into this episode and about to drop the series. This anime is SOOOOO BAD.
Dont be a chitogetard!!!!
Oct 22, 2013 1:31 AM

Jun 2012
Man, I gotta say that conversation in the woods felt like one of the most realistic conversations I've seen in an anime... at least in a while. And shit, I feel like this anime is gonna be one of those that teases me with the possibility of the main character ending up with my top choice (Linda), then ending with the initial pairing. Of course, this episode definitely made me understand why Tada might choose Kaga.

I'm really loving this, even if the cult and amnesia felt a little out of place. I know that there have been plenty of instances of cults doing these kinds of things... but it just felt like it was forced in there just to give the two a chance to get to talk and get to know each other. The amnesia didn't bother me, but it definitely caught me off guard (though I did suspect it may be true when he said it to the cult). But the fact that it caught me by surprise kinda makes me appreciate Tada's character even more, because he isn't the type to gain people's pity / friendship by mentioning it right away.

I wish light novels were more popular in America, because I really want to read Golden Time's now.

Also, lol @ Tada messing up Linda for another foreign name. Could also be someone from his past I suppose.
HalibelTheEspadaOct 22, 2013 1:42 AM
Oct 22, 2013 4:20 AM

Feb 2012
unfortunately I've been in a similar situation like this, my friend for 3 years invited me to a summer camp with him and his friends, as soon as I get there my phone signals stop working, the campsite was in the middle of nowhere, and it ended up being a religious camp trying to convert non believers who went -_- so this episode was really relateable to me :3

I was spoiled ahead of time that Banri has amnesia, and now that that's been revealed, everything is new for me :D can't wait ^_^
Oct 22, 2013 5:28 AM

Aug 2013
smilewolfy said:
unfortunately I've been in a similar situation like this, my friend for 3 years invited me to a summer camp with him and his friends, as soon as I get there my phone signals stop working, the campsite was in the middle of nowhere, and it ended up being a religious camp trying to convert non believers who went -_- so this episode was really relateable to me :3

I was spoiled ahead of time that Banri has amnesia, and now that that's been revealed, everything is new for me :D can't wait ^_^

well it hinted at it (his amnesia) since episode 1 so it wasn't that hard to take that out of it and expect it

but I am enjoying this anime so far :)
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Oct 22, 2013 5:59 AM

Oct 2012
Well, this show always manages to surprise me, I really wasn't expecting this brainwashing sect. I like this series so far.

Anyway, this amnesia... it feels more like schizophrenia to me. Like main character is making his own world inside his head while others try to bring him back? Something is really strange there. Who knows what's true and what false.

And my previous guess that Linda (whatever is her name) is someone from Tada's past seems to be just right.
Oct 22, 2013 10:50 AM

Aug 2011
Scientology lol
Oct 22, 2013 8:54 PM

May 2010
LOL I knew they were a cult as soon as I saw their weird uniforms.

Really loving this anime so far though.
Oct 22, 2013 10:43 PM

Jun 2013
Enjoyable episode! I'm curious about Banri's past now. I feel like Linda might have been his girlfriend in the past, or that they at least knew each other.
Oct 23, 2013 2:53 PM

Jun 2012
Really liked this episode. This is my kind of anime!
Shoot first, think never.
Oct 23, 2013 4:25 PM

Feb 2013
DStev said:
Brave Banri this episode, lots of interaction between him and Koko as well.

I don't know what reason the show will come up with to answer why Koko is so obsessed with Mitsuo...

Linda coming in to save the day again, preview for next episode seems interesting.
maybe mitsuo saved her life and then she starts to treat mitsuo like he's her hero
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
Oct 24, 2013 8:57 AM

May 2013
At first i thought this anime was a bit shallow and just a typical shoujou where the hot girl and the unpopular shy guy will just eventually get together.
but, this is simply not like that. tadas explanations about his life got to me
Oct 24, 2013 2:26 PM

Mar 2013
Swiftstylez said:
some sort of pretentious bullshit that isn't important right now

here's some stupid private messages i've been throwing around and not letting people reply to:

LMAO I just looked at your list, you have no idea what a romance comedy is or a good one is for that matter and haven't watched any essentials. Also you throw 10's at things that are fucking shit, good luck on your quest to understand l to find your perfect anime romance girl bro
You haven't watched even watched Love Hina, Ai Yori Aoshi, Chobits, Dears, Toradora, Maburaho, True Tears, Lovely Complex, Marmalade Boy... Jesus fucking christ I'm trying to find any romantic comedies that you have watched that are essentials or goods and I just can't. Fuck you are shit LOL
Literally you have like the worst list to be bragging about your anime knowledge in a romantic comedy series thread that I have ever seen

Ok, I have had enough of you and your fucking attitude. So apparently you're totally against private messages and comments? Funny, it's almost like someone that gets off on a pretentious prick likes sending shit to other people but can't deal with getting anything back. No wonder you think stalking is sooo romantic when you literally sent me numerous private messages in a row and are just rubbing your face all over my list to try to get a one-up on me. I'm not even surprised. Whatever, you wanna air your dirty laundry like this, fine by me. Here's the reply you're trying to avoid so hard. Apologies for using some large words someone as immature as you might not understand.

All this from someone that lists Sasuke as a favourite character? You have the worst list I have ever seen to be talking about anime outside of circles containing only edgy white thirteen year olds that listen to "gritty" music, which as fitting seeing as that seems to be your maturity level. If you're honestly going to play the "your list is shit" card, then seriously, be prepared for people to judge you the fuck back. The only bragging I ever did was in response to your fucking attitude, literally parodying how ridiculous you sound. People have different opinions from you. You don't need to watch Toradora to be an almighty romance genius, honey. Get your dick out of the damn DVD case and grow the fuck up. I'm so sick and tired of listening to your pathetic pretentious bullshit, acting like you're the anime god and everyone that disagrees with your bigheaded persona isn't worthy of your precious shows. If you can't deal with opinions, then get the fuck out of threads purposefully made for opinions. I honestly feel sorry for anyone that has to spend more time around you than I do. Never fucking talk to me again.

To everyone else in this thread, I'm really sorry you had to see this. He's the one that evidently wanted to do it like this, rather than keeping it private. I'm not going to sit here and let him harass and abuse me just because he is trying to avoid any form of reply.
Oct 24, 2013 5:00 PM

Dec 2012
So you willingly let people you don't trust lead you into an unknown secluded place...

There's only so much stupidity I can take, even if it is fiction.
Oct 24, 2013 6:53 PM

Oct 2013
Wow those comments above are quite something. It's really sad others have to screw with you about what you like and watch because it's not something they like. On topic though, I haven't been watching anime so I'm trying to catch up. This episode was quite nice and rather unexpected in a way. That is to say the detail in which banri talked about his amnesia. I'm also finding it hard to pick pairings as of yet.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Oct 24, 2013 10:34 PM

Aug 2012
Those religious people were creepy. Forest scene was very nice with character development for both Banri and Koko. Overall, a really good episode.
Oct 24, 2013 10:51 PM

Jun 2013
Good episode, great to see their relationship develop.

What's with those religious people? Very creepy.

I liked 2D-kun's reaction when he saw Koko. Haha, it's funny. :)
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.