Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (29) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Jan 30, 2014 11:45 AM

Mar 2008
Serhiyko said:
LisaOfShades said:
It's very regrettable that one jerk ruined the fun of many, but it was long ago he really should get over whatever happened and go watch Attack on Titan...

And what had happened?

some very gross pictures were all over MAL
Jan 30, 2014 11:37 PM

Oct 2009
precious said:
Serhiyko said:
LisaOfShades said:
It's very regrettable that one jerk ruined the fun of many, but it was long ago he really should get over whatever happened and go watch Attack on Titan...

And what had happened?

some very gross pictures were all over MAL

I'm not asking what he had done
Jan 31, 2014 2:54 AM

Sep 2010
LisaOfShades said:
It's very regrettable that one jerk ruined the fun of many, but it was long ago he really should get over whatever happened and go watch Attack on Titan.
No, no, what if he, on the contrary, gets even more angry? I'm sure it can easily happen! Laid back "Shingeki no Kyojin".

There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

Persona anime are good. Deal with it.
Feb 2, 2014 7:19 PM

Jan 2013
So another 2-3 weeks?
Can there be a set eta :( it's been 6 months ._. What is crave doing
Feb 2, 2014 9:31 PM

Aug 2013
Around the time when [img] bbcode first went down, I didn't really care. Just meant that I couldn't update my sig, is all.

But man. The lack of images really take the life out of foruming. It really is important to MAL. Hopefully it comes back soon, that's all we can say for now.
Feb 7, 2014 7:53 PM

Jan 2013
I actually just want blogs enabled ;-;

I'm not sure why blogs aren't allowed to have bbcodes OTL
Feb 7, 2014 8:48 PM

Jun 2011
Shuryukan said:
I actually just want blogs enabled ;-;

I'm not sure why blogs aren't allowed to have bbcodes OTL

Me too. T_T

I hope it'll be enabled before summer starts!
Feb 8, 2014 7:40 AM

Sep 2008
Sorry for my english

I have question, if I post now on forum, blog or comments,
when IMG will be available these posts will change on pictures or this will stay as code?
Feb 8, 2014 7:48 AM

Nov 2010
LittleStar said:
Sorry for my english

when IMG will be available these posts will change on pictures or this will stay as code?
It's the same with your signature. No, it will stay the same. You have to press the update button or edit your post(don't even have to change anything) and it will change.
Feb 8, 2014 7:55 AM

Sep 2008
IntroverTurtle said:
LittleStar said:
Sorry for my english

It's the same with your signature. No, it will stay the same. You have to press the update button or edit your post(don't even have to change anything) and it will change.

Now I really want constant option "edit" in comments
Feb 12, 2014 1:32 PM

Aug 2012
Where is the [img]
Feb 13, 2014 10:08 PM

Jan 2011
Jesus I changed my signature...lost my old gif and now coded for the new one. Shit.

Come on [img]!!!!!
Feb 16, 2014 9:45 AM

Nov 2010
Mystle said:
The ''[url=] [/url]'' code doesn't work on profiles? I tried again and again but it doesn't really work. Though it works when posting here on forums.
It works everywhere. Just make sure there isn't a special character at the end of the url.

You can post the url here and I can check.
Feb 21, 2014 1:17 AM

Jul 2008
IZEROII said:
Jesus I changed my signature...lost my old gif and now coded for the new one. Shit.

Come on [img]!!!!!
That is the main reason why I haven't made a new signature for a long time.
Feb 21, 2014 4:00 PM

Aug 2012
there will never be [img], right?
Feb 21, 2014 5:57 PM

Jan 2012
Please add [img] ;_;
Feb 23, 2014 7:10 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Hi hi.

I'm posting again but I don't have any better news for you guys than I normally do. A few days ago, Xinil told me that the current ETA on the whitelist is early March.

So... I guess you'll hear something in a few weeks, be that me posting here again or an actual announcement thread.

Note again for anyone that doesn't know: I don't code. It's not MAL's staff or admins that have anything to do with this, it's Crave who is controlling when we're getting the whitelist.
Feb 23, 2014 7:28 AM

Jan 2014
when i was about to create my very own new first signature by myself, and i found out that img is not working.
:(
Visit MyAnimeList | Visit MyProfile | Sig Made by Sacreds
Feb 23, 2014 8:41 AM

Oct 2009
Kineta said:
So... I guess you'll hear something in a few weeks, be that me posting here again or an actual announcement thread.

I'm looking forward to it
Feb 23, 2014 12:22 PM

Jan 2013
This seriously sucks. Even myself whom I consider really patient feels like this takes waaaaay tooo long.
We shall wait until March then.
Feb 23, 2014 1:50 PM

Aug 2013
Kineta said:
Hi hi.
Note again for anyone that doesn't know: I don't code.

Don't worry Kineta I'll still love you <3
Feb 23, 2014 9:14 PM

Jan 2012
Nice. Lots of time for me to prep my blog images and updates for the good news...
Feb 25, 2014 6:41 AM

Jul 2013
So when will [img] come back?
Feb 25, 2014 6:45 AM

Jan 2013
murdaro said:
We will get new news in March sometime.
Feb 25, 2014 6:49 AM

Jul 2013
ao_no_exo said:
murdaro said:
We will get new news in March sometime.

Thanks.
Feb 26, 2014 1:16 PM

Jun 2008
Kineta said:
Hi hi.

Don't worry, with the rhythm things get fixed on Mal you have enough time to go learn, get a few degrees on it and come back. The problems will still be there waiting for you.
Feb 26, 2014 1:51 PM

Jan 2013
Undim said:
Monad said:
Don't worry, with the rhythm things get fixed on Mal you have enough time to go learn, get a few degrees on it and come back. The problems will still be there waiting for you.

I wish that were a joke.
LOL.. that was funny @Monad :).
Feb 27, 2014 6:15 AM

Apr 2009
Monad said:
Kineta said:
Hi hi.

It's sad because it's the truth.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Feb 27, 2014 5:55 PM

Aug 2009
Nidhoeggr said:
Monad said:
Kineta said:
Hi hi.

It's sad because it's the truth.

More like tragicomic sprinkled with pathetic. Though, in this case it stopped being tragic long time ago, and is now just a morbidly fun little game of waiting to see just how long Crave'n'Xinil can procrastinate.
Feb 28, 2014 12:55 AM
Feb 28, 2014 11:09 AM

Jan 2014
According to signature rules you can't fit things bigger than 150 x 600 or larger than 300 kb... which sucks anyway for any interesting gif.

So it's more important to be more flexible after IMG returns.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2014 1:24 PM

Jan 2014
Xinil said:
Before I mention anything, I want to apologize to everyone for the extended crippling of our bbcode.

If you're not aware, [ img ], [ color ], [ url ], and [ yt ] tags have been disabled for some time. Today we're re-enabling [ color] and [ url ] tags.

There are still issues we're trying to solve for [ img ], and if you're knowledgeable in the web space, please let us know any ideas you have on how to prevent [ img ] tags from loading malicious content from other sites. Our current best idea is a blacklist or whitelist of domains.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have this issue resolved in the near future. Any help we can get will surely enable us to get a fix out faster.

I don't know much since I don't hack... but if it's possible to allow PHP in signatures, or javascript... turn that shit off!

I thought that signatures would be either on or off, but some members have them. Maybe you can have a mod that accept a signature change... once in a while.

Or you could turn on only the thing that you have that add an image behind anime stats... I don't know if it's just a layer above another... but if you actually rebuild an image, that should take care of anything hidden in it (would it? And is that even possible?) I'd add an option to turn the text off so it can be used as a regular signature... and still benefit from the cleaning effect (if it happens) of modifying it.

I don't know what happens but if it's using improper pictures, just remove the signature right for that particular user?

I don't know where I can find the suggestion for what I want to ask... I'll do it here for now:

I really, really wish that quote was BEFORE report... because I almost report myself every time... It makes me nervous... and I think we have report before add as friend too... It,s depressing. Put the good stuff first please...

Ah damn MysteriouslyMe I wish I had a signature too! T_T It's freaking awesome.
Lisa of Shades uploaded torrents as WolfPack at nyaa
Demotivational posters: Attack on Titan (SPOILERS, blood, sort of nudity)
*Insert wolf image here*
=°.°=
Mar 1, 2014 2:16 PM

Oct 2009
LisaOfShades said:
I don't know much since I don't hack... but if it's possible to allow PHP in signatures, or javascript... turn that shit off!

It was never possible to use PHP or javascript in signatures or any other place on MAL

LisaOfShades said:
I thought that signatures would be either on or off, but some members have them.

Signatures are not off. If you mean [img] BBCode in the signatures, it doesn't work for anyone who edited it after [img] was disabled, but for those that had it before and didn't change it after that, it still works (as well as any other BBCode posted before they were disabled)

LisaOfShades said:
Maybe you can have a mod that accept a signature change... once in a while.

We can have a mod, but it would take another year for a coder to implement

LisaOfShades said:
Or you could turn on only the thing that you have that add an image behind anime stats... I don't know if it's just a layer above another... but if you actually rebuild an image, that should take care of anything hidden in it (would it? And is that even possible?) I'd add an option to turn the text off so it can be used as a regular signature... and still benefit from the cleaning effect (if it happens) of modifying it.

Seems complicated. It would take five years for a coder to implement

LisaOfShades said:
I really, really wish that quote was BEFORE report... because I almost report myself every time... It makes me nervous... and I think we have report before add as friend too... It,s depressing. Put the good stuff first please...

Not that hard, but since it's not top-priority, I guess it'd take ten years for a coder to implement

LisaOfShades said:
Ah damn MysteriouslyMe I wish I had a signature too! T_T It's freaking awesome.

It seems that the only possible way is to learn how to hack after all
Mar 5, 2014 2:51 AM

Jul 2012
I was one of the lucky ones that had an IMG signature and found out about the IMG code being disabled before I break my own sign. I was keeping the same img for months until the bbcode was back. It takes soooo long that I got sick of it. Letter signature it is then! As long as I have something new.
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything. - Takakura Shouma
Mar 5, 2014 9:15 AM

Dec 2012
Why some peoples have images on signature and in my is only the code and link appears? :(
Ass. Matheus "Grilo"
[ ]
Mar 5, 2014 9:36 AM

Jan 2013
MatheusGrilo said:
Why some peoples have images on signature and in my is only the code and link appears? :(
Did you at least read anything from above?!
Here are the quotes:
Serhiyko said:
LisaOfShades said:
I thought that signatures would be either on or off, but some members have them.

Signatures are not off. If you mean [img] BBCode in the signatures, it doesn't work for anyone who edited it after [img] was disabled, but for those that had it before and didn't change it after that, it still works (as well as any other BBCode posted before they were disabled)

mayukachan said:
LisaOfShades said:
Why do some people have signature and others don't!? Are they using the anime list thingy with text turned off?

The people with signatures edited their signatures before the BBCode issue.

And some more are in these 31 pages :D.
Mar 5, 2014 9:52 AM

Dec 2012
I didn't read, sorry .-.
Ass. Matheus "Grilo"
[ ]
Mar 5, 2014 3:50 PM

May 2012
Sig in MAL is disable forever,.

source:I had dream last night that MAL 10years in the future will become ghost site.

Mar 5, 2014 4:11 PM

Jan 2009
IMG is also disabled list for Anime and Manga?
I just want to change it, but do not want to ruin it and look bad.
pd: sorry for my English
Mar 5, 2014 4:13 PM

Nov 2010
x_Haruka_x said:
I have no idea what you are talking about. Anime and manga? BBcode for images and youtube videos only works on your profile. It doesn't work on the forum, in comments, in blogs, and sigs.
Mar 5, 2014 4:20 PM

Jan 2013
MatheusGrilo said:
I didn't read, sorry .-.
No probs.
x_Haruka_x said:
You can change your Anime and Manga list layout and background. Those are not disabled!.
Mar 6, 2014 3:51 AM

Oct 2009
ao_no_exo said:
You can change your Anime and Manga list layout and background. Those are not disabled!.

Because they don't actually use BBCode, but CSS
Mar 6, 2014 4:35 AM

Mar 2014
If img tags for sigs were disabled since October last year and they still are, I doubt they'll ever be enabled again. So sad, I wish bbcode was actually working fully in sigs, makes the rule of signature image size rather out of place.
Mar 6, 2014 7:53 AM

Oct 2009
Lord_Pooka said:
If img tags for sigs were disabled since October last year and they still are, I doubt they'll ever be enabled again.

Not since October, but since August.
Mods say that BBCodes will be enabled on early March
Mar 6, 2014 9:02 AM

Jan 2013
Serhiyko said:
ao_no_exo said:

Because they don't actually use BBCode, but CSS
I know :), I just made it easier to understand for Haruka-chan.
Mar 7, 2014 10:35 AM

Mar 2014
Serhiyko said:
Lord_Pooka said:
If img tags for sigs were disabled since October last year and they still are, I doubt they'll ever be enabled again.

Not since October, but since August.
Mods say that BBCodes will be enabled on early March

I hope that's true, because I want to put that little Rika and the Kragle in my sig pretty soon.
Mar 8, 2014 11:04 PM

Nov 2012
God, this is ridiculous.. What year is it? I haven't been active on MAL for a few months and it's STILL not fixed. What could Crave POSSIBLY be doing for so long? Don't they just have to insert some code into the board and click upload?
Mar 9, 2014 12:44 AM
Mar 9, 2014 5:49 AM
Jul 2012
Shishio-kun said:
CraveOnline Staff Meeting

Lmao. Like always this happens every time. (;
Mar 9, 2014 5:55 AM

Aug 2012
Undim said:
Barktooth said:
Don't they just have to insert some code into the board and click upload?

No, because this site is a Rube Goldberg machine.
Such bad meme usage.
Pages (29) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Moderators Wanted! Accepting applications for all positions

Kineta - 5 hours ago

0 by Kineta »»
5 hours ago

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

208 by hawkpelt5 »»
Today, 1:49 AM

» Try MAL's New Mobile Site! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 15, 2015

423 by RED-clover12 »»
Apr 24, 10:19 AM

» Planned 5hr Maintenance, Thursday April 25 @ 1am-6am PT

Kineta - Apr 22

0 by Kineta »»
Apr 22, 8:10 PM

» New Site Update: Peak Anime 🗻 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Lancelot73 »»
Apr 21, 4:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.