Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2009 5:19 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
tsukune developed a skill. the date was so nice, i really felt like inner moka was starting to fall for him.
Feb 4, 2009 5:46 AM

Mar 2008
best chapter of R+V II so far. Cute and sweet but it sort of felt like a filler. Still, just goes to show that inner moka is a girl just like outer moka and spends her downtime shopping and holding hands with Tsukune XD.
Feb 4, 2009 8:53 AM

Nov 2007
omg date with inner moka. I liked her much more than regular moka tihs time. tsukune is too lucky.
Feb 4, 2009 9:02 AM

Dec 2007
Great chapter, I definately want to see more of Inner Moka. :3
Feb 4, 2009 9:11 AM

Jun 2008
very entertaining chapter
Feb 4, 2009 9:20 AM

Nov 2007
awesome chapter...so far it was the greatest chapter of R+V
Feb 4, 2009 9:26 AM

Oct 2007
mystik said:
omg date with inner moka. I liked her much more than regular moka tihs time. tsukune is too lucky.
Feb 4, 2009 12:27 PM

Sep 2008
crazy_eights said:
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
tsukune developed a skill. the date was so nice, i really felt like inner moka was starting to fall for him.

She definitely is, but she won't admit it until she is about to lose him.
Feb 4, 2009 3:15 PM

Dec 2008
Very nice chapter! I really didn't expect this kind of personality, but now that I know, it's actually great. Though I do think that Inner Moka does like Tsukune, but the "vampire pride" side of her is probably holding it in. Nice that she stole the whip, and used it plus the date with Tsukune to aggravate the other girls so that Tsukune can learn how to sense youki energy. Some parts were quite funny lol. Like finding Mizore in the pron magazine section, the time when Tsukune was on top of Inner Moka and her response (Lol Tsukune can do so much to her, but not hold her, or "any further action.."), the ending was good too, she reverts to going back to training Tsukune. All there was left was Inner Moka leaving with several shopping bags, leaving behind everyone else (beaten up btw). Turns out Inner Moka can really be the Outer version, but in my opinion better.
Feb 5, 2009 4:12 AM

May 2008
In my opinion best chapter so far.
I was really glad we finnaly got to see some more interaction with Inner(Vampire) Moka.
I really hope we get too see more of this.
Other then in the anime where to totally fuckup the relation between those too (REALLY HATED Season 2 of the anime xD)

Also really like the part where Tsukune protects Inner Moka and she starts blushing ^^

I still hope the personality of both Moka's fuse together in the end so we dont get a ending like the anime.
Feb 5, 2009 2:34 PM

Mar 2008
mystik said:
omg date with inner moka. I liked her much more than regular moka tihs time.

got to agree with that point

crazy_eights said:

i doubt that she STARTING to fall for him. she probally already like him, but don't know it herself(she actually enjoy this date) it was her who asked tsukune out

i personally say the personality they give to inner moka in the manga fit her character better than the anime(if you seen the ending to the 2nd season, u will know what i mean.)
YggdrasilFeb 5, 2009 2:37 PM
Feb 5, 2009 4:36 PM

Oct 2008
Well that was enjoyable. Hopefully it will get even better. Seems pretty exciting, I wonder what'll Tsukune learn next. ^__n
Feb 7, 2009 6:51 PM
Mar 2008
Even though i enjoyed it, having to wait for the next one with just a mostly filler chapter kinda blows.

And honestly, I'm sick to fucking death of kurumi/mizore/yuk/Ruby. Tsukune needs to hurry up and tell them to bugger off. Everybody knows he's in love with Moka inner/outer(so either way hes gonna get some tail), and that both love him. All they do is stop Moka/Tsukune from having a relationship, and them actually getting together would make any sort of drama involving either character more interesting.

All the "big bad" enemies have to be fought by tsukune/Moka, theres no point in the others even being IN the manga, let alone main characters.

Mizore/Kurumi were way better in the anime version in terms of main characters, since the plot was lessened, the focus on tsu x moka was a lot more comparable to him and the other girls. In the manga they don't feel important at all as anything besides cock blockers.

Kurumi is the worst though, not only is she a cockblock, but she also hasn't brought anything to the story. At least mizore had her time in the sun with the ice queen arc. I really don't see the same happening for kuru, not only is she shallow but her mother is basically a rotating door of sleeze.

I honestly feel like dropping R+V at times because of it. There hasn't been a .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% tsukune would choose or have any feelings at all for anyone but moka for the ENTIRE series, yet every single time over and over.
Feb 7, 2009 8:19 PM

Nov 2007
Bladin said:

Mizore/Kurumi were way better in the anime version in terms of main characters,

that right there almost made me ignore everything you wrote.
Feb 8, 2009 3:36 AM
Mar 2008
crazy_eights said:
Bladin said:

Mizore/Kurumi were way better in the anime version in terms of main characters,

that right there almost made me ignore everything you wrote.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the anime is better, far from it. I was saying they are better characters. Mizore's stalker moments are much funnier in the anime, and there is more of em. Her stalking in the manga doesn't really have any impact, even in this chapter, I BARELY even thought it was even REMOTELY funny when they showed her appearance there. If we compare the actual plot events that are shared, the manga is far superior, especially the trip to the ice land. The anime one is really incomparably worse.

For Kurumi... I don't like her so I'm biased either way, but the anime just does a much better job of portraying her. Admittedly the boob rubbing gets a little out of hand, but it fits who she is, and frankly she gets a lot more screen time. You can say "but it's all filler time" At this point I think we can all agree that the manga and anime both have their own canon, you can't call the anime content filler, because its not filler but rather it's own valid content since they arent filling in between manga content.

The anime creators clearly showed they have no intention of following the manga storyline, both in the events that occured and the ones they didn't show, as well as character introduction points and character involvement in the story. I honestly don't know how you could say kurumi/mizore are better in the manga. The rest of the cast are better in the manga(especially tsukune and ruby) but I just can't say the same for those two.
Feb 9, 2009 9:35 AM

Oct 2008
I really loved this chapter a date with inner moka ~^.^~

But i was a little disappointed because i thought a rea~~~~l good fight was about to begin...

Moka was pretty "normal" (and hot x3) wasn't she ?! ^^
Feb 15, 2009 6:28 AM

Jun 2008
That was the best chapter in all series, I'm really happy that I read the manga b/c anime was horrible (for me, there was too many sweet pink Moka)... I really hate Outer Sweet Moka, she is so stupid, boring and monotonous. All she can do is sucking blood, crying and screaming "TSUKUNEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I'm really happy that they finally hold some time to Inner Moka, she is much more interesting then that stupid sweet something -.-' I hope that the next chapters will be as much interesting as this one was...
Apr 13, 2009 12:38 PM
May 2008
Inner Moka is so much more fun to watch/read than outer Moka... but she's such a typical Tsundere... oh, sorry they like to call it "vampire pride"!!! XD ... Easily my favorite chapter this season.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Aug 9, 2012 11:44 PM

Nov 2011
Date with Inner Moka desu~
Aug 28, 2013 7:09 AM

May 2013
Inner Moka and Tsukune together was nice, but come on now Moka, it's kinda obvious you have some feelings for the dude.
Feb 11, 2014 2:12 PM

Aug 2011
Didn't expect this kind of "training", but it was a great chapter

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 12 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Oct 7, 2008

35 by Animillion »»
Jan 10, 2023 1:13 AM

Poll: » Rosario to Vampire: Season II Epilogue After Story Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IceColdLightning - Apr 21, 2014

129 by AnZiR08 »»
Nov 14, 2022 7:28 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire II Chapter 13 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 8, 2008

17 by Borkerino »»
May 16, 2022 9:16 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 9 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jul 10, 2008

15 by Borkerino »»
May 14, 2022 7:02 AM

» Does Rosario+Vampire become very dark as it progresses?

Nightrail - May 31, 2014

7 by AnZiR08 »»
May 7, 2022 10:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.