Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 5, 2009 1:44 PM

Nov 2007
akiyuki did come back. all the flowers were now growing on the ground, whereas before they were growing on the statue. solid ending to a great series.
Feb 5, 2009 1:51 PM
Aug 2008
PlatinumHawke said:

Except he didn't. Notice the large stone formation that Haru was standing by when the title card showed up and that Akiyuki was the same as he was nine years ago. It was all in Haru's memories.

It's not sure...
Maybe, being a stone for 9 years, didn't help him a lot to grow up ;-)

I don't really like sad ending, but, think about it, it si unfair that Akiyuki comes back to life, when the mother of the little blue haired girl is still as a stone.
Why Akiyuki and not the mother ??

I'm really confused about if Akiyuki is alive or not...
Since Haru can heard the Xam'd voices, she kind of "hear" him as a stone, and we have the images she imagines...

Yango, older, was very very cool !
Feb 5, 2009 2:08 PM
Dec 2007
I was actually a little disappointed with this final episode. I think they should have focused more on Akiyuki for some reason. I'm confused on how he was able to return to normal in the end. I'll give the series 8/10.
Feb 5, 2009 2:08 PM
Dec 2007
Alright, I don't want to write a huge essay about Xam'd since I don't have time tonight, but what's sure is that it's a huge dissapointment, as is the open-ending that doesn't resolve anything. In the end, we're back to the beginning as if nothing happened (but what happened exactly in the series?), only minus Nausica... huh Nakiami that sacrificed herself to save the world against... who and what exactly? Too much bakcground left unexplained, too many characters with a supposedly freat role but that do nothing, and a very obscure plot that's never developped. BONES really dissapointed me this year with both this series (which is still good, I rated it 8, it's just that it deserved a better treatment) and the bad shonen Soul Shitter. To conclude, Xamdou did exactly everything wrong that Eureka Seven some years ago did right with the same kind of plot.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 5, 2009 2:11 PM

Dec 2008
At first this ending was a bit confusing for me...
but after i watched the last part again, ive realised that he transformed back from that stone to the real Akiyuki.
You just have to watch closely:
Roppa and that Ongooro is waiting there, cheerfull.
Why is he looking at his hand, moving it?(because he's not used to it)
"Welcome home, Akiyuki."
"I've returned."
"I always heard your voice, Haru."

before:

after they met:

Wheres the stone? Its gone because he's back!

Haru & Akiyuki are meant to be together and i was hoping for this to happen otherwise i would have given that anime a 1!
PS: I hope after her 1000years of sleep, Nakiami is being able to smile again and that there will be a better world for her!
PredselnFeb 5, 2009 2:16 PM
Feb 5, 2009 2:18 PM

Aug 2008
Wow, needless resurrection much?

What a terrible ending. 25 might as well been the last episode. I don't know what to say. The show started off to strong, but it became very apparent almost halfway through the show that there was no skeleton to hold everything up, and wished as I might for there to be one there just wasn't. Total disappointment.

I'm giving the show a 7.
Feb 5, 2009 3:12 PM

Feb 2008
Started watching this rating it an 8, then it dropped to a 7 and that is unfortunately where its staying despite the fact that I enjoyed it regardless despite its deficiencies. Xam'd had a very strong beginning bringing with it beautiful animation and artwork, interesting concepts, characters, and a potentially fascinating fantasy world. There was potential for true greatness here that was squandered by careless pacing and poor exposition. I've seen shorter programs that have accomplished more in terms of effective world building than Xam'd does in its entire twenty-six episode length.
IsambardFeb 5, 2009 5:15 PM
Feb 5, 2009 4:23 PM
Jun 2007
I tried to like Xam'd. I really did. There was SO much god-damn potential. So much. But this ending was the final nail in the coffin and I can no longer keep up the act.

This series is really REALLY fucking bad. REALLY FUCKING BAD. About 50% of it makes sense, the chamber, the emperor, the hiruken etc. then there is the other 50% that makes no fucking sense at all. Everything was just pulled out of fucking nowhere. And why are we supposed to give a fuck about a bunch of characters that served no purpose and weren't really that interesting. Why the fuck did we take half the episode to focus on a bunch of ship members that served NO PURPOSE?! WHY?! TELL ME WHY! WHYYYYYY!!!

And then a bunch of other characters get 2-3 minutes of epilogue even though the also served no purpse. Honestly, who really gave a fuck about Midori or that captain guy whose name I'm sure none of you can remember and his girlfriend pulled out of fucking nowhere. Or Midori's dad.

and how in the fuck is that butch postal service captain still alive? huh? She got fucking exploded. If stone and metal couldn't withstand it, how in the father of fucking god did she?

And what was with Akiyuki? He's a statue then he's not? There was no logical explanation for that crap. Don't even try it. This was a massacre of epic proportions. I can only imagine how ashamed the BONES staff are to have spent so much money on this giant pile of garbage.

I give this crap 6/10 because the animation was good. Otherwise it'd be a 2 or a 3.

Please give me all of my hope and time back.

Feb 5, 2009 4:40 PM

Jan 2009
I still can't decide if this show is just really deep, or really inconsistent. But anyhow it was fun to watch and not the typical shounen.
Feb 5, 2009 4:42 PM

Nov 2006
I..don't really know what to say...I feel unsatisfied and confused at some parts...and I feel confused as to why they chose to focus on things like the ship characters and Midori as much as they did, as AnimusNathan said. I enjoyed the ship characters, but it seems the beginning of the show with them got a bit too much time, because the last few episodes felt very squished together.

I was expecting a scene with Nakiami 991 years later, right before the end of the episode. Disappointed we didn't get that. From my perspective, Nakiami got Bad End, even though she was completely willing to sacrifice herself for the cause. Seeing Yango and Ishu alone like that was painful.

Ishu and Tojiro living surprised me greatly.

Confused on what happened to the Hiruken emperor after Akiyuki gave him his name...did he just disappear? Or is it thanks to him that Akiyuki managed to remember himself after all?

A short OVA showing the world after Nakiami's release would be nice.
Feb 5, 2009 4:47 PM

Sep 2007
Good series, but that ending was pretty sour. Debating between a 6 and a 7.
Feb 5, 2009 5:12 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Very nice ending. Made me bump the rating up to a 10. It really is an anime that deserves it, there was nothing I disliked. The animation was great along with the music and the characters. I was looking forward to every single episode. Was good to see that Ishu survived that blast as well. I don't mind that a few things are left unexplained, I can use my imagination and it makes me feel like a part of the show. A real underdog.

;_; Nakiami.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Feb 5, 2009 5:14 PM

Feb 2008
I loved the ending. Nothing wrong with it. I enjoyed every single episode. So it's a 10/10
Feb 5, 2009 5:35 PM
Jul 2018
yay its over.... the characters and story were such a failure in this show... 5/10
Feb 5, 2009 6:07 PM

Jul 2008
I still have mixed feelings about the ending. Overall the series was really great but the ending seemed weak.

It seems Akiyuki came back from being a statue but there was no emotion or excitment when Haru was finally reunited with him; which was really disappointing for me. Though I'm still confused if Akiyuki is really alive and back with his family and Haru or if that scene was from Haru's memories...

I was expecting something to happen to Nakiami and was sad that she is gone for a thousand years, but pleased with how things turned out for her.
Feb 5, 2009 7:40 PM

Mar 2008
that was weird..

MAL list updates
Feb 5, 2009 7:57 PM

Jan 2008
Wow. Scores all over the range. People I respect hated it, People I respect loved it. I give the series a 9/10 without hesitation.

"without hesitation" - Just like i would search for "Xamd" on TT when the release was about due - just like I'd hit the Downld button as soon as possible when every episode was released - Just Like I selected 5/5 on every epi discussion.

I don't know.. I must of liked it.
Feb 5, 2009 8:00 PM

May 2008
dbaranyi said:
What a garbage ending. But then, considering how mediocre the writing was in this series the poor ending shouldn't be surprising.

Twenty-six episodes of metapyhisical baloney, back story only hinted at, characters brought back from the dead. This was a waste of 13 hours of my life.

Good animation will never make up for the lack of a coherent plot and the lack of consistant characterization.

>Soul Eater rating:10

This guy is an expert.
Feb 5, 2009 8:59 PM
Apr 2008
perfect end off
Feb 5, 2009 9:16 PM
Mar 2008
AnimusNathan said:
And what was with Akiyuki? He's a statue then he's not? There was no logical explanation for that crap. Don't even try it.

Symbolism: It happens occasionally, even in anime.
Feb 5, 2009 9:57 PM
Aug 2007
Well, I definitely enjoyed the show and, seeing the many comparisons with Eureka 7, kind of grasped I think where it'd be going along the way.

Definitely sad ending though even if it was all for the greater good so to speak. I agree with some saying it could have been longer, but I certainly enjoyed the ride regardless of length.
Feb 5, 2009 10:28 PM

Jul 2008
So.....

Nakiami is Jesus?
Feb 5, 2009 10:54 PM

Nov 2007
Phew, so it was a happy enough ending was wondering if Akiyuki had actually died and wasn't coming back and everyone looks to the sky with memories of him, that would have sucked.

But that didn't happen and now everyone's grown up, lol @ Raigyo look-alike and Yango looks way cooler now xD!
Feb 5, 2009 11:01 PM

Apr 2008
Theory: The Hiruken Emperor took on the form of Akiyuki with all of the memories that he had before.

I dunno if thats even possible but itd kind of make sense. Then again i barely know what this show was completely about. I rate it somewhere in between a 7 and an 8.
Feb 5, 2009 11:15 PM

Dec 2007
Solid series, I'm still wondering what happened to the other Akiyuki, and I would've liked to see a bit more of Akiyuki, but overall a pretty good final episode.
8/10
[color=#3399CC]All credit goes to Daika-san.
[/color]
Feb 6, 2009 7:55 AM

Sep 2008
I had such high hopes for this series the first half of it with the Airship and all was great but it went from 9/10 to 5/10 by the second half of the series. The show started focusing on characters no one cares about and a religion that doesn’t make any sense at all.

FIRST HALF OF THE ANIME: Airship, monsters, Haru, Akiyuki and third friend

SECOND HALF of the ANIME: Akiyukis parents, Military, Weird religion and Yango
-_-

Show was stupid in general, worst shift in plot ive ever seen. I believe that Akiyuki is dead he turned to stone with no Nakiami to save him at the end. I believe we saw the Emperor hiruken with Akiyukis face at the end or a memory Haru made up since we see no emotion in her reaction meaning no tears no joy indicate memory.

And why did 9 years have to pass? Why not 3, 4 or a 1000, a 1000 would make more sense right? Only reason I stuck around to the end was to see what would become of Nakiami and now we know… she’ll sleep for a thousand years??? Wtf…
AlderbanFeb 6, 2009 10:31 AM
Feb 6, 2009 8:02 AM

Jan 2008
Great anime, great ending. First I thought Akiyuki was dead but it was OK this way too. I tihnk I'll give this show a 10 because of the epic OST and the lack of ecchi.
Feb 6, 2009 12:51 PM

Aug 2008
This episode pissed me off so much.. but when Akiyuki returned it was okay.. I liked to see how everyone was doing after so many years, but it was painful as well. If they didn't dring back Akiyuki at the end, I would be so angry that I would reget to watch it, but with this I think it was a great anime (even though I did not understand everything.. :) I quess I just have to watch the whole thing again.)
Feb 6, 2009 1:00 PM

Jun 2008
I liked the ending. I give this show a 6.5/10 for now. I might lower it down to a 6 later
Feb 6, 2009 6:48 PM

Jan 2009
I thought the ending was very anti climactic, but in general the series was superb as a whole and everything was wrapped up nicely. I would have loved to see a longer story though.

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 6, 2009 6:48 PM

May 2007
Meh, this show did not live up to my expectations. Despite a strong start, this show quickly lost its identity and to me, it seemed like it didn't know what exactly it wanted to do, what, with the horrible pacing throughout the middle of the series. I still am a little confused with what exactly the whole purpose of the war was about and what exactly do Xam'ds serve in the greater picture of things. Why did Nakiami have to sacrifice herself? What's with these cryptic symbolism and secretive dialogue that more often than not, made absolutely no sense? Maybe I missed something while watching this. I was expecting much more given the reviews people were giving this show, but it definitely fell short. The best character in this entire show was Akiyuki's mother.

The ending was a bit weird. What happened to the guy who Akiyuki gave his name to? How did Akiyuki come back? So random. 6/10 from me. A strong OST, great animation, and an original concept.
VK11Feb 6, 2009 6:52 PM
Feb 6, 2009 7:41 PM
Feb 2008
As a series i found this to be quite good, kept me wanting to see it to the end. In my opinion it gets a high grade. Perhaps im a sucker for what others would call 'crap'.. but hey, freedom of opinions!

@Vindemon64, as for the purpose of the Xam'ds, it was explained in the talk between Sannova and Nakiami. Sannova created the Xam'ds to fight/stop the hiruken emperor, who was consumed by sadness from being well.. dead and left alone. He, as stated in the discussion, was born from the stillborn child of Sannova, by forcing the hiruken seed thing (?) into the dead body. As much as i got it atleast..

As for the other things you ask, well, some things are not fully explained, and in many aspects dont need to be (you'd probably do /yawn and turn it off if they tried). And the war going on, well, wars break out all over the world, and quite often they really lack a reason that justifies it. In this case, it seemed to me, like it was the religion that was the foundation to the war, much like wars in our history and current lifes.

I guess the ending with Akiyuki is meant to be up to everyone to interperate as they wish. The options are a few. I wont elaborate on my view on it all, cause it makes no sense. But I think it was a rather interresting way to conclude it, allowing people to believe what they wish to be true.
Feb 6, 2009 9:41 PM

Nov 2006
Trying to sort out my thoughts on the series as a whole here...

It seems like the Xam'd were supposed to serve a bigger purpose than they did...even with Sannova's explanation about their existence, I don't quite understand the meaning of the title, "Xam'd of the Lost Memory". I see the connection with Akiyuki forgetting himself/giving his name to the Hiruken emperor, but I don't see its significance. I thought "Lost Memory" implied that they were important in the past and they themselves forgot their purpose, or something like that...

Typing that made me remember the old woman on the Zambani. She was telling Akiyuki to find what the Xam'd wants to do, or something...which was destroying the Hiruken emperor I guess...? And why exactly was he an emperor again? I don't get why those people brought the baby back to life and then just left him in that glass case.

We only saw two true Xam'ds in the series, Akiyuki and Raigyo, not including the Hiruken emperor because I'm not sure he is a Xam'd as we know it. Furuichi was one, but as he went crazy he became a warped Xam'd, Midori was a manufactured Xam'd, and Yango never became a complete Xam'd. (Was that old guy with the daughter one? Can't remember now, still don't know his significance.)
I feel like I would understand more if we saw more, maybe? I'm unsure, but I feel like I don't know as much about them as I should after 26 episodes. I don't understand the Xam'd as its own, independent existence. I got the impression they were their own beings with thoughts and emotions that borrowed a human's body to do what they needed to do. I don't really know what my point is...I guess that it seems that the Xam'ds themselves got left behind in the bigger scheme of things. Disappointing that they were only there for one person's agenda.
Feb 6, 2009 9:52 PM
Jun 2008
Tantalizing much? This show started out very promising. Great animation aside, the story WAS interesting in the beginning. The first 13 episodes I have no problem with. Then, after all of that anticipation, the remainder of this series delved into all types of philosophically complex jargon. What THE hell? The only plus? Nakiami's great look with her hair down. Everything else went nowhere. There was too much to swallow at once and not enough explanations behind certain characters, their origins, their purposes and their objectives. It was all lost in a scrambled war with alleged meaning. I didn't get it. They tried to be all deep, but it just didn't work. The final episode just dragged and while it was cool seeing what became of all the characters, it could've been delivered so much better. That final bit with Akiyuki returning was expected in some way, but it felt cheap. Overall, it has been very disappointing.
Feb 7, 2009 2:35 AM
Mar 2008
I actually think that Akiyuki did come back at the end. Thought it had no effect on me because it seemingly had no effect on Haru lol, and they didn't show anything after. So I guess it's left to the imagination. But I gotta love Haru for waiting so long when they just keep losing each other. Also wonder if all those characters will last 1000 years, cuz it seems like they don't care to wait lol. I give it a 9 for everything else but really wanted to pull it down for the last episodes.
Feb 7, 2009 2:52 AM

Dec 2008
Haru does react, its just not like shes jumping at him, screaming...
After 9 years, maybe shes just in some state of shock after seeing him alive but i would have prevered a more emotional end aswell...

PredselnFeb 7, 2009 2:56 AM
Feb 7, 2009 3:24 AM
Nov 2007
It was the real Akiyuki, do you not notice the big ass rock missing??
He only lost his memories and turned to stone so he was in a state alot like Nakiami, the other humanfroms that turn to stone are destroyed/killed, and if you took notice it is also possible for a Xam'd to reverse the process of being turned to stone themselves.
Feb 7, 2009 12:55 PM

Aug 2007
Dude, older Yango looked like a motherfuckin badass.
Feb 8, 2009 1:03 AM

Jun 2008
IMO, best drama ending in the last five years!!! \m/
Feb 8, 2009 3:37 AM

May 2008
dbaranyi said:
What a garbage ending. But then, considering how mediocre the writing was in this series the poor ending shouldn't be surprising.

Twenty-six episodes of metapyhisical baloney, back story only hinted at, characters brought back from the dead. This was a waste of 13 hours of my life.

Good animation will never make up for the lack of a coherent plot and the lack of consistant characterization.

Definitely.

Instead of answering questions, it only brought up new questions to my mind.

But nonetheless, definitely a must-watch. Grown-up Hinokimaru looked like Raigyo so much. And grown-up Yango ftw.

I hope they do a 2nd Season but with other set of characters, but still in the Xam'd World and say 1000 years after this timeline.
Feb 8, 2009 4:29 AM

Jun 2008
For those wondering what happend to the Hiruken Emperor, it was my impression that he was back in the chamber after the mother's embrace. So in a way, it seems that the two of them are just going to wake up in a thousand years. It's very much open for a sequal set in that time. Anyway, the characters, animation, music and yes story were all very solid. I give it a 9/10.
GuetFeb 8, 2009 5:15 AM
Feb 8, 2009 3:03 PM

Dec 2008
Okay I just watched the last three episodes and I will say that I love how they ended this. I mean i thought of this show as sort of a Eureka Seven kinda feel to it and I am happy that this one ended how it did. I mean they showed what actually happend to everyone. Dont get my wrong I still think Eureka Seven is great but unlike Xam'd it didnt show what happened to everyone else. But back to Xam'd. I just have one question with Akiyuki. Could the one that appeared with Haru at the end and said "I love you" be the Hirukan(might be spelled wrong) Emperor be that Akiyuki. Because remember when Akiyuki told the Emperor that he was giving him the only that that mattered to him, his name. And then the Emperor changed and looked like Akiyuki after that. Because everyone saw Akiyuki turn into a stone and that is what Haru was standing next to when the title thing came up. So could that Akiyuki that appeared with Haru be the Emperor. Now that I finished saying that I will just say that I give this a 10/10 and I will say it is one of my favorites that I have watched. Even though I havent watched alot of the classics alot of people told me about this just kept me wanting more and making me guess at every turn which just blew my mind. Thanks Bones for coming out with this amazing anime and I will never forget the Xam'd Lost Memory. =D
Feb 8, 2009 5:27 PM

Oct 2007
FFFFFFFFF
I cried.
I bawled like a baby.
Man this series was so great.
But BAWWWWWW RAIGYOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYY?!?
Feb 8, 2009 5:30 PM

Oct 2007
Anoki123456 said:
I just have one question with Akiyuki. Could the one that appeared with Haru at the end and said "I love you" be the Hirukan(might be spelled wrong) Emperor be that Akiyuki. Because remember when Akiyuki told the Emperor that he was giving him the only that that mattered to him, his name. And then the Emperor changed and looked like Akiyuki after that. Because everyone saw Akiyuki turn into a stone and that is what Haru was standing next to when the title thing came up. So could that Akiyuki that appeared with Haru be the Emperor.

If you notice in the end, she goes back to visit the "stone" Akiyuki but the stone isn't there anymore. Akiyuki is standing in its place, and the part where they show him looking at his hand it's really bright, meaning that his eyes are still adjusting to the light after being sealed away for that long.
Also, he says to her, "I heard your voice every day."
In other words, yes, Akiyuki is still alive, and that is him.
It just took Haru's voice a while to break through to him to help him remember who he was. :)
Feb 8, 2009 6:45 PM

Feb 2008
Glad, Akiyuki came back at the end....or i would have been very angry.....>.>.....Other then that good show^^....
Feb 8, 2009 9:44 PM

Jun 2007
1) Akiyuki gave his name and memories to the empire thus he forgot himself. Haru spent the last 9 years telling stories to Akiyuki about their past childhood life and filling him with love. After years of hearing her thoughts and love, Akiyuki peaced together and gained his memories back. Because of this he now knew who he was and could brake from the rock. Nakiami says something like this to him in his dream before she's sealed away with the Emperor.

2) Nakiami is not dead, she was sealed away for 1000 years to comfort the Hirukan Emperor. We can assume in 1000 years she will be unsealed along with the Emperor.

3) The Emperor, as people have mentioned above, was created by Lady Sannova. Back in the old days the leader of Nakiami's village was given the task of birthing the Emperor's child. Apparently the new child that Lady Sannova birthed, died and she gave it one of those seeds to bring it back to life. Essentially it was consumed by the Xam seed because it never knew who it was to begin with. This is why she says it's all her fault.

Nakiami warns Akiyuki a number of times in the past to never forget who you are..this further shows that since the Emperor was a baby that died while still in Sannova, it never knew who it was to begin with and was consumed by the Xam.

4) Lady Sannova created Xam's as a way to gather memories to give to the Emperor when the right time came. It can be assumed that no one up to this point has been successful in giving the Emperor their memories. Akiyuki appears to be the first.

5) By giving the Emperor his memories, Akiyuki forgot who he was and thus was consumed by the Xam. Him turning to stone proves that he forgot who he was. The emperor, as someone pointed out, was with Nakiami in the chamber.

::Theory's::
1) Toujirou was originally a member of the north. I think this was explained in one of the eps but we all overlooked it. In any case after Akiyuki's father saved him he intern joined the south's military for some unknown reason. The reason I come to this conclusion is becuse the last scene with him in Akiyuki's dad's house shows him with the same type of fluid being pumped into him as the northern girl. I'm guessing that's a blood transfusion.

2) The cause of the war may be something as stupid as religion or it could be because the Emperor was originally living in the south. After Lady Sannova's mess up with the Emperor's child, war broke out. Lady Sannova then created human forms to protect the people but at the same time gave her "children" the Xam seeds to spread in the hopes of finding a good candidate for a Xam. I'm sure the south wasn't to happy with northern people blowing them selves up either lol.
Feb 9, 2009 2:20 AM

Apr 2007
Talk about a bad aftertaste, like 3-day-old tea.
6/10 :/
Feb 9, 2009 4:43 AM

Jun 2008
Endless kind and endless sad.
This anime became my most loved.
A la guerre com a la guerre
Feb 9, 2009 9:30 AM

Jul 2008
woah great end. they sealed of nakiami so it became a easier haru xx akiyuki end ^^
too bad they didnt kiss at all. was a great serie, but it was missing something for it to be a 10/10.

Feb 9, 2009 11:41 PM
Aug 2008
I was pretty disappointed. Akiyuki "death" was pretty terrible. It just happened. Also no Nakiami was annoying.
Also why the hell didnt Haru and Akiyuki kiss!? *sigh*

The series was great overall just mediocre ending. Decent 9 years later scene though. I give the series an 8.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 25 Discussion

Esquire - Jan 28, 2009

47 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 13, 2023 7:22 AM

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 24 Discussion

cyruz - Jan 21, 2009

48 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 13, 2023 6:23 AM

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 23 Discussion

daveid9001 - Jan 14, 2009

45 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 13, 2023 5:47 AM

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

daveid9001 - Jan 7, 2009

50 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 13, 2023 5:09 AM

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 21 Discussion

windy - Dec 31, 2008

46 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 12, 2023 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.