Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 25, 2013 1:41 PM
Dec 2012
At what point was that new character revealed to be female? I re watched it and I didn't see it.
Aug 25, 2013 2:13 PM

Aug 2013
TehWhiteTiger said:

Made me lol.

Another suspenseful episode. I wonder how the season will end. I still want female titan vs eren.

I lol'd at that too, and is the IMG tag broken today
Aug 25, 2013 2:19 PM

May 2012
i dont want to see next ep T_T just when i get to like petra,,

Aug 25, 2013 2:20 PM

Sep 2012
When someone dies, i'm like who cares i don't know who's that person.

So FT can harden its skin to protect her body.
Maybe we'll know who's the FT next episode.
Aug 25, 2013 2:24 PM
May 2012
I'm starting to like Levi's character man that shit was intense too bad I already know the FT's identity fucking spoilers everywhere and Gunther died just like that and I already know who's gonna die next fucking spoilers everywhere I can't wait for the next episode.

"Does that mean you sprayed it everywhere while mid-air?"
Yes eren she sprayed it everywhere.
TengaiAug 25, 2013 2:43 PM
Aug 25, 2013 2:40 PM
May 2012
Makuro said:
When someone dies, i'm like who cares i don't know who's that person.

So FT can harden its skin to protect her body.
Maybe we'll know who's the FT next episode.

I care so you better start caring too and you don't know who's that person is because you don't care ;)

FT can make you hard too with that hands of her and FT's ass got shot damn.

Oh you silly you already know who's the FT fucking spoilers everywhere ey.
Aug 25, 2013 2:42 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, that ending. Awesome!!! One more week for the next episode :(
Aug 25, 2013 3:27 PM

Jul 2010
ErenxMikasa said:

[...] and is the IMG tag broken today

All BBcode is broken today. Must have something to do with them fixing everything that happened due to that hacker.

Aug 25, 2013 3:46 PM
Nov 2011
Predicted some parts.... since the fact that when Eren went to move the large rock, the other Titan's heard him and more started to go towards him, so kinda knew that the large sound was to attract the others.....

I was terrified at the end when the first green gun shot went, had that really bad feeling at the time and knew that something bads gonna happen....

Itching to know who that female titan is really.....

At the time where Erwin was recruiting, he definitely said that he has the top secret in Eren's basement to attract the spy in....

can't wait to see what's gonna happen..... when is Eren gonna do something (he's really naive/useless right now.... want something from him!!).....

Well said Armin!! "someone who can't sacrifice something, can't ever change anything!"
Aug 25, 2013 3:56 PM

Apr 2009
Sounds like we'll (finally) get to know the guy behind the Female Titan for suresies next week! Took two episodes...
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
Aug 25, 2013 3:57 PM

Jun 2012
I just KNEW we weren't going to find out the Titan's identity in this episode. I hope we find out next.
Shoot first, think never.
Aug 25, 2013 4:06 PM

May 2011
What a great episode. Finally, they got the stills just right, by sprinkling some animation into them here and there. It made the chaotic scenes very effective.

Even though I was pretty sure who the person inside the titan is, the Corps’ gear threw me off. Maybe I got it all wrong? Damn cliffhangers, can’t wait till next ep!

On a side note, was I just misunderstanding things, or did the FT harden her skin by freezing it? Would that mean the titans can somehow control their temperature, even to such extreme levels? Curious, especially considering their already high temperature.
VokocaAug 25, 2013 4:09 PM
Aug 25, 2013 4:06 PM

Jan 2008
So-so episode.

but episode 21 and 22 will be Epic for all of us...in a good or bad way ? I don't know, but it will be epic.
Aug 25, 2013 4:15 PM

Feb 2013
So the assumption is that the female titan and the mole are one and the same? Seems pretty short sighted if they really think there is only one... I always figured the titans existed as a way to control humanity or something.

Either way... who is it? They did a good job hiding any identifying features.
Aug 25, 2013 4:16 PM

Jun 2010
Sick as always the way this is going we may expect another season next year if the manga gets far enough next weeks fight is gona be insane ive been waiting for this. Team Eren FTW
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Aug 25, 2013 4:29 PM
Mar 2010
That was a pretty good episode. I like the pacing but I must admit I'm worried about how much they're going to actually show in this series. 5 episodes left isn't a lot.

Still amazing episode and a lot of suspense at the end!
Aug 25, 2013 7:29 PM

Apr 2013
EPIC!! Can't wait for the next episode XD but so far for this episode, awesome! Man, it's 5 episode left!

That female titan scream really give me goosebumps
Kei34Aug 25, 2013 7:32 PM

: : My Anime List : :
: : My Manga List : :
Aug 25, 2013 7:37 PM

Jan 2013
OMG definitely 5/5 Freakin amazing. I had goosebumps for like half of the show. Levi as amazing just killing those titans and that twirl. <3 When he was on the Female Titans head just cursing at her I loved that part. :D That scream was crazy though and everyone's reaction to her scream was hilarious especially Connie's and Sasha's. Reiner and Bertholdt acting so innocent when they know who's in there. Just 5 episodes left i'm gonna cry. T^T
Aug 25, 2013 8:18 PM
Jun 2013
VanishingKira said:
Female titan yells out a scream and all the other titan run to the rescue(or atleast I thought).

The titan massacre that ensued was truly amazing.

Wasn't expecting them to eat the female titan,I thought they were going to protecting her.

The pissing joke seemed random.

The person in the Female Titan escapes and kills Gunter.

Yea the pissing joke was out of place. It doesn't really belong in this anime.

Aside from that, this episode was one of the most intense ones in the series.
Aug 25, 2013 10:01 PM

Aug 2013
I think this episode was pretty good, as usual. I am rather concerned about how the series is going to end, and I think those who have read the manga will agree with me.
I'm not going to spoil anything, but for those of you Levi lovers prepare to get blown away even more in the next episode ;).
Aug 25, 2013 10:06 PM
Mar 2011
Watching that episode made me realize exactly what cliffhanger the final episode is gonna give us to wait for season 2 xD This is a very big spoiler, be wary ->
T3rm1n4t0r2Aug 25, 2013 10:11 PM
Aug 25, 2013 10:35 PM

May 2010
Petra's trust in commander is respectable. Crazy Hanji is lovable! Sasha was so useful there, finally my love is back. Erwin is an intelligent commander for sure, he saw through the titan's willpower. Loving Petra, a nice onee-chan.

I still think the female titan was annie... Must have hurt a lot when they were trying to get the female out of her titan form.
Aug 25, 2013 10:45 PM

Jul 2013
T3rm1n4t0r2 said:
Watching that episode made me realize exactly what cliffhanger the final episode is gonna give us to wait for season 2 xD This is a very big spoiler, be wary ->

As a manga reader...

That's going to SAO territory man, they'd have to cut so much shit out just to fit the arc into the space of 5 episodes. It is much more reasonable to assume that the season will conclude at...
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Aug 25, 2013 10:56 PM

Aug 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:
T3rm1n4t0r2 said:

As a manga reader...

That's going to SAO territory man, they'd have to cut so much shit out just to fit the arc into the space of 5 episodes. It is much more reasonable to assume that the season will conclude at...

As a manga reader...
Aug 25, 2013 10:58 PM

Apr 2009
Vokoca said:
On a side note, was I just misunderstanding things, or did the FT harden her skin by freezing it? Would that mean the titans can somehow control their temperature, even to such extreme levels? Curious, especially considering their already high temperature.

The anime did it weirdly, but it's supposed to be closer to the armouring the Armoured Titan has on its body, except the female titan can harden parts of her body at will as opposed to coming pre-armoured.
Aug 25, 2013 11:30 PM

Nov 2012
You people who actually thought Nanaba was a dude -_-

I gained more respect for Levi this episode

Is it just me or could Commander Erwin easily play as a Captain America
Aug 26, 2013 12:25 AM

Jul 2013
I agree, Sasha's instincts and her face when she said it <333

and gotta love Commander Smith really! *_________*
He's one hell of a commander! <333333333
Aug 26, 2013 12:29 AM
Jun 2013
Biartz said:
More than knowing who FT is...I'd rather find out why did she leave out Armin alive, because it doesn't make the slightest sense. And stop telling me "it will be making sense later" So what? If there were no manga and you weren't just dishonestly among us, posting those "oh, I'm so understanding because I've already read the whole manga" comments, YOU WOULD KNOW NOTHING IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY A EMPTY MINDED, HONEST FAN LIKE ME, AND YOU WOULD BE BANGING YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL BECAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL GIVEN THE STORY WE HAVE SO FAR. So have the decency to not wash me off with your 'knowledge' which I am so ignorant for not having, because I wish to try to experience this anime story with an empty mind.

Yes they haven't revealed everything yet cause all are in due time, that's called progression. Besides, what are you even trying to accomplish by posting this? just to bitch? Cause if so then lol facepalm.
Aug 26, 2013 12:33 AM

Apr 2008
T3rm1n4t0r2 said:

Wow you're so wrong
Aug 26, 2013 1:06 AM
Nov 2010
That scream gave me goosebumps. I wonder if the voice actor did it or someone else. Either way the shriek was creepy. =P
Aug 26, 2013 2:21 AM

Oct 2012
wtf is with that scream I think I just spawned Lucifer in my room

Is the blonde (not armin) a guy or a girl? Hideyoshi?

Is it me or did the first 5 minutes made the characters look a bit different?

Ah well. Enjoyed this ep a lot
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Aug 26, 2013 5:12 AM

Feb 2008
Erwin! Seriously, he's a cool bastard. Levis little heart to heart conversation with the Female Titan was charming as well. Too bad they failed in the end, but the best is yet to come!
Aug 26, 2013 12:06 PM

Aug 2013
Even when I already know what's going to happen from the manga, I still find myself absorbed in the anime.
Good ep. I was looking forward to how they did the scene with Female Titan screaming.
"Your argument is like a naked banana--it simply lacks appeal."
Aug 26, 2013 1:11 PM

Aug 2013
Oh my god that scream was chilling. This episode had a very creepy, look over your shoulder kind of feeling to me.

Itermin8rX said:
wtf is with that scream I think I just spawned Lucifer in my room

Is the blonde (not armin) a guy or a girl? Hideyoshi?

Is it me or did the first 5 minutes made the characters look a bit different?

Ah well. Enjoyed this ep a lot

Lol @Hideyoshi nice one. But Nanaba is a girl *gasp* if that's who you meant.
*facepalm*
Aug 26, 2013 2:14 PM

Mar 2013
Nice episode.
Lol in the manga I always thought Nanaba was a guy xD
Aug 26, 2013 5:37 PM

Nov 2007
I don't want to think that Petra and the rest will follow Gunter. The next episode title is simply awful.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 26, 2013 5:48 PM

Jun 2013
Wow this was intense!!! Easily one of my favorite anime's ever.
Aug 26, 2013 7:01 PM

Jul 2013
AnimeWatchingGuy said:

As a manga reader...

I imagined that the cliff hanger will leave the audience hungry for more, making people buy the manga to find out more. At least that's what they hope will happen, you could very well be right about the season ending.

FirstFamiliar said:
You people who actually thought Nanaba was a dude -_-

I gained more respect for Levi this episode

Is it just me or could Commander Erwin easily play as a Captain America

She looked quite a bit manlier in the manga, so did Ymir and Hanji for that matter. Manga readers were in for a shock.

You'll love Levi next episode.

Erwin really strikes me that way lol, your not the only one who thinks that way.
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Aug 26, 2013 7:16 PM

Jun 2013
Onyxthegreat said:
ErenxMikasa said:

[...] and is the IMG tag broken today

All BBcode is broken today. Must have something to do with them fixing everything that happened due to that hacker.

and it's not just yesterday, it's been like days I don't know, a week perhaps
Aug 26, 2013 8:37 PM

Dec 2008
Eren's Titan roar is much more impressive...

Sent with Mal Updater
Aug 26, 2013 9:05 PM

May 2013
With the SNK 2014 live action I guess they will follow a similar tactic they used with Death Note. Death Note´s live action came in 2006, 2 movies were released adapting less than a half of the manga, then the same year they adapted the manga to anime completely. Considering the director is the same as Death Note, I guess the anime will be on hold while the live action comes out, even if the movies are not as good as the manga, by the end of 2014 the production will have enough material for another 25 episodes I think. So we can expect a second season by 2015 summer.
Aug 26, 2013 11:34 PM
Jan 2013
Veltiel said:
we can expect a second season by 2015 summer.

gosh, that's just evil!
Aug 27, 2013 1:08 AM

Jul 2013
Veltiel said:
With the SNK 2014 live action I guess they will follow a similar tactic they used with Death Note. Death Note´s live action came in 2006, 2 movies were released adapting less than a half of the manga, then the same year they adapted the manga to anime completely. Considering the director is the same as Death Note, I guess the anime will be on hold while the live action comes out, even if the movies are not as good as the manga, by the end of 2014 the production will have enough material for another 25 episodes I think. So we can expect a second season by 2015 summer.

I really hope so because I've seen and heard of so many anime that started off strongly but had a terrible ending.In this way, the anime will stay true to the manga.
Aug 27, 2013 4:43 AM

Jul 2013
Incr3dibl3 said:
Veltiel said:

I really hope so because I've seen and heard of so many anime that started off strongly but had a terrible ending.In this way, the anime will stay true to the manga.

Not hoping for waiting till 2015...
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Aug 27, 2013 5:21 AM

Aug 2013
This episode blow me away!
Who is the female titan? why is she betraying the humans?
The fact that they understand each other is awesome.
I cant wait to see the next episode
Aug 27, 2013 6:38 AM
Jul 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:
Incr3dibl3 said:
Veltiel said:

Not hoping for waiting till 2015...

Prepare for the worst, mate. *packs Blu-ray volumes*
Aug 27, 2013 10:42 AM

Aug 2013
Always with these long waits between seasons :(

And it feels like just last week season 1 started, yet we only have 5 more episodes to go.

Depressing.
My Candies:
Aug 27, 2013 12:16 PM

Nov 2007
How far along is the Shingeki no Kyoujin anime compared with the manga
Aug 27, 2013 12:24 PM

Aug 2013
Tsukasa-san said:
How far along is the Shingeki no Kyoujin anime compared with the manga

The 20th episode pretty much ends where Shingeki no Kyojin 27 ends. Right now there is 48 in the manga.
My Candies:
Aug 27, 2013 2:02 PM

Apr 2010
Kirky said:
Also, reading that Nanaba is a girl. I mean sure the voice was a bit high pitched (same kinda pitch as Krista's. ) But I figured Nanaba was a dood. Doesn't matter either way~ So lookin' forward to the next lot of eps. Eeee.

True, since some bishonen characters do have female voice actresses sounding feminine doesn't mean that Nanaba is a woman.

Veltiel said:

Why does the next season have to be 25 episodes? Why not 12-13 episode seasons so that we could get a season a year, versus waiting 2 years.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.