Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 20, 2013 8:09 PM

May 2012
This anime is f'ing good right now

what a trilling episode
Aug 21, 2013 12:00 AM

May 2013
This is one awesome episode. Had a cheerful opening, funny middle game, and depressing ending.

Kanon Elsie is very very cute here.

This sick visit event was so godly. Also, Ryou was one proud bastard. He messed up and still proud of himself. He's the main core of the problem in this episode. But if I were Ayumi, I wouldn't let Chihiro get Keima (maybe because I'm a dick).
Aug 21, 2013 1:03 AM
Apr 2013
I loved this episode so much. Btw. I have a question: which volume and chapter I should go read on for know what happen next? Thanks a lot!
Aug 21, 2013 1:34 AM

Jul 2011
this was the best episode for me
Aug 21, 2013 2:12 AM

Feb 2012
SOON.

And finally, Haqua scene next ep. I hope they don't cut it off...
Aug 21, 2013 2:32 AM

Jan 2012
Waited so long for this scene^^ Looking forward to the Highlight of the Manga in Episode 9 :D
esena said:
I loved this episode so much. Btw. I have a question: which volume and chapter I should go read on for know what happen next? Thanks a lot!

157 p.13, but I would suggest to just finish the anime for now and then reread the whole arc plus skipped Conquests Arcs(http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=628613). The Anime is missing some parts like an certain vintage charakter named Fiore. The Impact of Episode 9 will be bigger too^^
Aug 21, 2013 3:25 AM
Oct 2012
HauntingShock said:
SOON.

http://kaminomi.jp/story/index.html
Judging from that, Manglobe won't.

2 more episodes, I guess, before the ships wage war within the storm. The second half of this season is getting more depressing. BTW, the episode 7s of this series are pretty much grand: Kanon's concert on S1, Chihiro's epic arc ending on S2, and now this one.
Aug 21, 2013 3:50 AM

Mar 2012
XLNC said:
HauntingShock said:
SOON.

http://kaminomi.jp/story/index.html
Judging from that, Manglobe won't.

2 more episodes, I guess, before the ships wage war within the storm. The second half of this season is getting more depressing. BTW, the episode 7s of this series are pretty much grand: Kanon's concert on S1, Chihiro's epic arc ending on S2, and now this one.
It's important event so cutting it is not an option in the first place.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 21, 2013 3:59 AM

Nov 2012
damn this episode.. XD
this is just getting interesting.. ayumi what are you doing.. :/
if I be keima I will choose ayumi than cihiro :/
but.. shit just getting real..

looks like megami is on cihiro because she come to that place.. and there is no sign with ayumi :/ hmm... :/

Stark700 said:

Ayumi <3333

oh such a lucky man :3

oh btw got some fanservice of ayumi in this episode XD nice one! :3
Aug 21, 2013 4:20 AM

Feb 2012
OMG!! Such a cute episode!! I like both Chihiro and Ayumi!! Can't wait to watch next week's episode.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Aug 21, 2013 5:22 AM

Nov 2010
Too bad the other buddy wasn't mentioned in the previous season.
It was probably on the OVA's

Poor Ayumi, I bet she felt something hard while snuggled up with Katsuragi the entire time.
She was wet as well! :P

The phone call from Ayumi reaching Chihiro first was done very good
I wonder if it'll turn out like School Days...

Nah xD
Aug 21, 2013 5:29 AM

Aug 2012
Stark700 said:
I can't keep a straight face on with Ayumi in Keima's bed though lmao.

I couldn't keep a straight face either.

كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Aug 21, 2013 5:42 AM

Mar 2013
GREAT EPISODE ! >_>
Aug 21, 2013 8:09 AM

Jul 2009
This episode kind of hit me hard.
And after I spent the entire episode praying she wouldn't find Ayumi and thinking that she most likely would, that ending came extremely unexpected...
Reading all these comments now about how next week will be terrible... I am exhausted...
Aug 21, 2013 8:45 AM

Jul 2010
Oh man, this episode was so tense! I was wondering how long he'd be able to keep two-timing between two friends such as Ayumi and Chihiro a secret.

Didn't expect Chihiro to come back and tell him that after she initially left. Quite the pickle you are in Keima. I'm not looking forward to the eventual sadness of one of the two girls. :(

Ayumi still best girl! Even though she says she'll be rooting for Chihiro I still hope she won't give up.

Aug 21, 2013 9:52 AM

Jan 2013
As usual here s my review for this weeks episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGkFKQYb0iU
it was a fun episode. Who do you think keima should have conquered?
Aug 21, 2013 9:58 AM

Jan 2013
What a badass, gets confessed to while in bed with another girl :D
Aug 21, 2013 11:08 AM
Mar 2013
If they keep this up, I'm doubting the fact that I'll be able to handle what's about to come. Damn...
Aug 21, 2013 2:40 PM
Oct 2012
animehobbit said:
And after I spent the entire episode praying she wouldn't find Ayumi and thinking that she most likely would, that ending came extremely unexpected...
Reading all these comments now about how next week will be terrible... I am exhausted...
Actually, it's more like the week after next. But yeah, this 2nd half of season is spiraling down to sadness, depression, and doom.
Aug 21, 2013 7:27 PM

Aug 2012
NeoAnkara said:
rodac said:
I don't know what's coming in the next couple of episodes, but I guess I should get the tissues ready. Just tell me how bad it will be: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann episode 8 bad or Clannad Afterstory bad?
It's Shippuden 166 level.

Don't even compare it to that. This scene will be so much sadder than Shippuden 166 level. That scene didn't even hit me as hard as whats about to happen in the TWGOK manga
Aug 21, 2013 7:42 PM

Mar 2012
Kamikita-Komari said:
NeoAnkara said:
rodac said:
I don't know what's coming in the next couple of episodes, but I guess I should get the tissues ready. Just tell me how bad it will be: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann episode 8 bad or Clannad Afterstory bad?
It's Shippuden 166 level.

Don't even compare it to that. This scene will be so much sadder than Shippuden 166 level. That scene didn't even hit me as hard as whats about to happen in the TWGOK manga
That's because the more attached you to a certain character the more effect it will get.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 21, 2013 11:22 PM

Dec 2010
This episode covers my favorite chapters in the Goddess Arc. The development that Ayumi and Chihiro get in this episode, and in the upcoming episodes, made them two of my favorite heroines. I'm definitely not looking forward to a certain scene in the next episode, nor the end of the Goddess Arc... My feels will be completely shot....
Aug 22, 2013 4:18 PM

Nov 2009
animehobbit said:

Chihiro's actions are always unpredictable for Keima... XD
Aug 22, 2013 5:17 PM

Apr 2012
wow what a great episode. This season is really different in comparison to the others and I really enjoy watching every episode ^^
Aug 22, 2013 7:50 PM

Aug 2012
this is one of many reasons i ship Keima x Chihiro.. (even though I'm a Kanon fan). Chihiro is probably the most "normal" girl, but also the most unpredictable. Keima's always having difficulty to predict her actions XD

Ayumi was too cute on this episode, and a brief fan-service as bonus. But the most adorable character in this episode is Elsie!! That scene where she was playing a firetruck, oh God! <3333

I have to give props to Manglobe. Out of all the episodes in this 3rd season so far, this episode might be the only one that was as good as the manga version. Maybe even better, since i can hear Chihiro's song this time (besides the OVA ED).

better prepare my heart from now, the feels trip is around the corner.. :'(

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Aug 22, 2013 8:35 PM

Mar 2008
Good lord that episode was a total mind fuck. It looks like Katsuragi is going to have to work to move Ayumis' relationship level up. She seems to want to let Chihiro have him, but still has that slight doubt in her mind. Need the next episode!
Aug 22, 2013 8:41 PM

Jun 2013
Ermeson16 said:
The ending song was so cute. And the scene I don't wanna see is approaching.
at least someone agrees i don't like chihiro much but the other 1 i lik now but i really didn't like her i season 1
Aug 22, 2013 8:47 PM

Jun 2013
aaaaaahhhhh i miss elsie soo much =_(
Aug 22, 2013 8:54 PM

Jun 2013
owwi cant remember much what happent between chihiro and and the other one when keima was conquering them so i don't know what is going on and whats next or what i should be thinking
Aug 22, 2013 10:36 PM

Aug 2013
That whole thing with Ayumi hiding under the blanket from Chihiro was hilarious. Can't wait to see what happens next week with those two.
wow gay
Aug 23, 2013 7:32 AM

Sep 2011
SliceofHorror said:
That whole thing with Ayumi hiding under the blanket from Chihiro was hilarious. Can't wait to see what happens next week with those two.

prepare tissues
Aug 23, 2013 7:00 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Choroshi said:
this is one of many reasons i ship Keima x Chihiro.. (even though I'm a Kanon fan). Chihiro is probably the most "normal" girl, but also the most unpredictable. Keima's always having difficulty to predict her actions XD

This. Chihiro was always my best choice of pairing with Keima. You can see how what is going to come will deeply impact Keima's actions even in the latest chapters in the manga. It really left a very deep scar to both Keima and Chihiro.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 23, 2013 10:13 PM

Mar 2012
wakka9ca said:
Choroshi said:

This. Chihiro was always my best choice of pairing with Keima. You can see how what is going to come will deeply impact Keima's actions even in the latest chapters in the manga. It really left a very deep scar to both Keima and Chihiro.
Chihiro x Keima = KamiNomi OTP.

On a side not Megami-hen now keep raising on the rank in MAL.
Aug 24, 2013 1:44 AM
Feb 2013
At the start of the season i was a bit bothered by the fact that they skipped so much content but now i realize that that wasnt such a bad idea. This episode just encapsulated all the things I love about this show. It has the ability to handle Cliches with such an varied and extreme method that they feel fresh and interesting.

It also makes you feel bad for Keima , finding true love yet not being able to pursue it.
Aug 24, 2013 4:26 PM

Feb 2013
The double sick event was funny.
Aug 24, 2013 7:48 PM
Aug 2013
I found the episode really funny///
and it was good to see Ryo again...
he is an amazing character and deserves screentime///
Aug 24, 2013 9:14 PM

Jul 2010
LEGOF said:
I've been anticipating this episode to be animated for a long time.
My favorite route, Ayumi.

Can't wait for next episode. Prepare for yourselves for the feels.

Damn, this episode was hot in every possible way.

Ayumi > Chihiro for me.
Aug 25, 2013 7:57 PM

Jun 2012
That double sick event seemed to be a success until the end... seems it's not going to go well next from what I can gather from the comments.
Aug 25, 2013 11:12 PM

Jun 2009

I'm thoroughly speechless...

But I loved this episode!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2013 11:12 AM

Oct 2008
What is it about love triangles? Although we've seen it thousands of times, it still pulls us --- well at least me --- in almost everytime. Things are starting to get exciting instead of just enjoyable.
Aug 27, 2013 12:14 PM

Jul 2013
I swear I fall in love with this series :) Even if it's not my type of genre...well, anyway.

Keima got stuck on a love triangle, what would happen next? I'd never read the manga but I'm rooting for Ayumi lol. Looks like next ep would have a lot of feels.

5/5
Aug 27, 2013 7:51 PM

Aug 2011
Excellent ep! Well played, Keima! That was such a fun and intense event. But most signs point to conquering Chihiro? This is not the route I want! I hope Ayumi is the host, or better yet, both of them. I think that would be an interesting twist on the Goddess theory so far. I'm dying for more!
Aug 29, 2013 12:47 PM

Jun 2008
Looks like Keima used one of Kodaka's tricks there at the end when he pretended not to hear Chihiro's confession.
Sep 6, 2013 5:22 PM
Nov 2010
Zomg I can't believe Ayumi gave up just like that! >.<! I'm rooting for her! This episode was fantastic. It went from like super hot to super funny so quickly back and forth. xD Their chibi expressions, especially whenever Ayumi was angry at Keima were hilarious. =)

That part where she was peeking from underneath blanket was so cute. =)
Sep 11, 2013 3:05 PM

Jan 2013
That piano song set the mood so much... I hate it... makes me feel what Ayumi feels. Also I love these series. I just don't want love triangles.. Why o why... need to see next episode to see how it goes.

JustALEX said:
Looks like Keima used one of Kodaka's tricks there at the end when he pretended not to hear Chihiro's confession.

Why'd you say it out. But yes it does feel the same
Sep 24, 2013 6:38 AM

Sep 2012
this EP i laughed hard LOL

in the end thing got complicated for him :)

i wonder how he can conquer both now? LOL

Poor girls, their friendship is also complicated now
Sugram22Dec 28, 2013 4:39 PM
Sep 24, 2013 7:03 AM

Jan 2013
Sugram22 said:
this EP i laughed hard LOL

in the end thing got complicated for him :)

i wonder how he can conquer both new? LOL

Poor girls, their friendship is also complicated new

I think you want to say "now" and not "new" :P
Sep 29, 2013 11:45 AM

May 2012
Hoho this sure was a though situation that he really handled quite well, the love confession was a bit unexpected but damn it sure was nice! I wonder what he'll do next.
Oct 3, 2013 5:37 AM

Sep 2011
LOL what an intense episode! Now I wonder how Keima will make a move to Ayumu since he screwed up big time.

Oct 16, 2013 4:27 AM

Oct 2012
Lol Keima's act just perfect.. He could be an actor xD
Aw, unexpected turn kind event or should I say plot twist?
I prefer Ayumi.. poor Ayumi :(
She chose friendship over love

Tennouji_ said:
Now I wonder how Keima will make a move to Ayumu since he screwed up big time.

*Ayumi
Sorry I had to xD
"Signature removed"
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ermeson16 - Aug 26, 2013

156 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 19, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2013

302 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 16, 1:00 PM

» Chance of "TWGOK" season 4? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

no_soj - Sep 23, 2013

235 by Loguse »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:59 PM

» Continued chapters?

Mang_David - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Onedux »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ermeson1996 - Sep 23, 2013

433 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 2:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.