Forum Settings
Forums
The Ghost in the Shell
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 27, 2013 7:52 PM

Jan 2013
Major was so hot
Jun 27, 2013 8:02 PM

Nov 2012
ibrahim2712 said:
Major was so hot
Wait till you see her in Stand Alone Complex
Jun 27, 2013 8:10 PM

Jan 2013
Unit-01 said:
ibrahim2712 said:
Major was so hot
Wait till you see her in Stand Alone Complex

Now im definitely watching that
Jul 1, 2013 12:07 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I think this is one of those movies/things that I need to watch a few times before grasping it fully. However, for my first run through, I enjoyed it a lot. The atmosphere was great, and although there wasn't much world building, it felt very realistic. The music was also perfect, fitting the setting very well. I expected nothing less from Kawai Kenji :) Now in terms of plot, it's obvious that it's not handled the same way most stories are nowadays. When the movie ended, I didn't even realize that I was already past the climax. That's not a bad thing, in fact it's pretty refreshing (despite this being made in 1995....but hey, I'm just late to the party). The artwork, such as the backgrounds, was amazing as well. I love its authentic look (compare to the extremely bright colored anime these days). Lastly, the themes portrayed in this movie were thought-provoking, and none of them were deeply or fully explored, which is great because I think the audience doesn't need to be spoon fed. This is a good example of show and not tell. Overall, great movie, but still a little complex for me to fully appreciate it.
Jul 31, 2013 2:14 AM

Jul 2009
wow just wow!!

definitely became one of my favorite movies of ALL time!

i don't know where to start but here it goes!

the animation is top quality, i don't know why people saying it hasn't aged well, seeing the BD other than some parts it definitely has age well!

i really feel like i was in this 90s setting all in futuristic style, though as futuristic as it looks, i was surprised on how they're still using some of the old technology here XD

who couldn't forget the famous jump stealth scene from the building? :D

Major is soo hot and cool here!

I'm glad Major and Batou have strong relationship here just like in Stand Alone Complex ^^

can anyone explain to me why there was another Motoko from top of the building during the boat scene?

the battle scene with the Tachikoma is awesome!

so realistic and the fact that it broke her body no matter how strong she were!

Major in Visor mode looks badass!!!

NSFW

was really surprised on how the "Puppet Master" here is voiced by the main antagonist of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood XD

instantly thought of him the moment he opened his mouth!

i was kinda disappointed that he wasn't some elite hacker wanting to disrupt society, for a name like that i was hoping he was really in it for the manipulation instead of just a "Rogue" Sentient looking for death and the meaning of life

so the "original" Major is gone :(

this is a new "Major" that has found life and death now?

she seems much more confident now and more assuring compared a few hours ago :P

and yay loli Major!!!

i instantly recognize Maaya Sakomoto's voice!!

she really sounds soo young here compared to her older works!

glad she's reprising her role in Arise(even though i still would love to have Atsuko Tanaka)!

and wow isn't she a bit scary in the last scene O___O

she's still cute and hot as hell!!

i have a few questions about the film.

who was the one that whispered to Major and Batou after the dive scene?

could it be the "Puppet Master" since it said it managed to track her whenever Major dives into the net, that's why it defected to Section 9 to be closer to the Major.

or her original Ghost herself if she has one?

the Daita guy who lead project 2501, they said Section 9 and Major encountered him and made him escape, i wonder if they're also gonna show that!

finally here's are some of the references Stand Alone Complex series and the movie Solid State Society.

*MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK

what a Godly show!

definitely one of if not the BEST Cyberpunk film ever.

even though i still prefer Stand Alone Complex, this film is in another league of its own.

it really discusses what life really is, is it about being flesh and bones? human brain cells? heart? or something that transcends above all life?

makes you wonder if Dolls, Cyborgs, Machines, AI can be classified as "Alive"

really enjoyed this film, i love the OP and ED music, it was weird at first since this is set in a futuristic setting and we have some very old school music playing in the background.

but the more i hear it, the more i think of Ghost in the Shell :)

though i was hoping we could have visited more parts of the world since its really interesting and unique.

the boat part reminds me of China's slums, buildings and old abandoned factories, wow now this is what it feels like being alive in the world of Ghost in the Shell!

i also watched 2.0 after this, so i can tell immediately what are the differences.

i'll discuss that it in the official thread there

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=34221&show=20

i'm gonna watch Innocence and the Absolute Edition version now as well!

definitely a 20/10!!!

nothing tops this.

Akira is good, but not good enough.

i heard the manga explored alot more than the film so i'll check that out.

not even Metal Gear Solid or Deus Ex Human Revolution could even achieved this kind of detail without convoluting it.
Aug 1, 2013 10:51 PM

Mar 2012
I felt like I grasped what was going on pretty well for most of the movie until the last 20 minutes. I really have no idea what happened in the last 20 minutes. Seriously, my brain has melted in a giant puddle of confusion, and I have never felt this confused while watching an anime in my life.

Nonetheless, I still really enjoyed it and its unique concepts, but since I wasn't able to grasp a good chunk of it, I feel like I haven't gotten nearly as much out of this film as I should have to fully appreciate it. I also am not quite used to how the film used its themes, though I do suppose it serves a purpose of allowing a viewer to digest the thematic topics and questions on his/her own instead of watching the film develop its concepts thoroughly within its duration. I'm not sure that watching it again right now would help me, but I think I'll give it another go sometime in the future (and also when I'm more awake and conscious than I am now).

I'm leaving it at a 6/10 for now, just based on what I personally felt about it on my first watch, but I'll definitely give it another watch someday and see if I get more out of it next time.
nauticalblueAug 1, 2013 11:15 PM
Oct 13, 2013 6:02 AM

Oct 2010
I have to admit I expected a bit more from this after all the hype I've heard about it. Though I don't think it's a problem with the movie as much as it's just my preferences about what I like to see.

I appreciate the world being realistic, and I like that the psychological questions the movies brings up are realistic and seemingly worthwhile questions even in real life. But those questions aren't that thought-provoking to me. It doesn't make me think because I feel like I already had answers right away because I've thought about things regarding what the mind is, what memories are, and what life is before. It's nothing new to me, and I'm unemotional about that kind of thing.

I also don't really care about the action scenes, nor the cool, stylish, dark, and melancholic style scenes. I like good, interesting, realistic personalities, and Major had a pretty good one, and some other characters did as well, so that was good.

But I feel like the movie didn't feel complete. The climax felt like just the beginning. The ending was sudden, and felt like it should go on for longer. Most movies, even if they are part of a series, tend to be good on their own as stand-alone movies, such as the Lord of the Rings or Star Wars. This movie seemed like it's just the first part of a longer movie.

7 out of 10.
Oct 13, 2013 8:39 PM

Mar 2012
I have no idea why it took me so long after watching the SAC series 6 years ago to finally get around to watching the movie that began the animated GitS series. It's pretty different in terms of overall plot telling from the SAC series, so for me it was weird, even though this came 10 years earlier. I didn't like the character designs at all, often times they felt distorted when you look at the character and then at the background, it just felt really badly drawn. Maybe it's just me, have no idea. I did keep in mind though that this was made back in the 90s, however in terms of animation it just felt out of place from the rest of the shows that aired at that time. This particular movie was pretty dark, it's a very stark contrast to the GitS series made in the 2000s and really I liked it better this way...so that was a plus, and as always with GitS it takes a bit of thinking to comprehend it all (the plot) and that's what counts the most. A solid 8/10 for me.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Dec 11, 2013 4:14 AM

May 2011
The attributes which really highlighted my attention were the dark and unsettling artwork of the characters and the soundtrack music. Expected from Kawai Kenji, one of the most profound composers whom uses oriental techniques to convey the message behind his sounds. The description of the "what-if" world is well-balanced, and characterisation wise was great. A simple and flawlessly executed steampunk psychological horror, if any flaws, would be the message the plot tries to give, and the pace. A solid 9/10 for me.
grayrebornnhyMar 1, 2014 7:47 AM
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Jan 11, 2014 7:24 PM

Aug 2012
Finally decided to watch this classic movie, the story and atmosphere had me on the edge of my seat. 10/10
Jan 24, 2014 6:51 AM

Jul 2012
JusticeUndone said:
smokes said:
Veethorn said:
I didn't like it as much as I thought I would, maybe I had high expectations for it, it was still a great movie though.

+1
expected smth better
tho it was ok

make it a +2 lol
what i loved the most was the amaaaaazing art!!! the atmosphere it created was simply breathtaking!! i was blown away by it!
but can't say the same about the story.. :/

+3. but i still enjoyed it a lot
Apr 21, 2014 5:18 AM

Jun 2012
Well it ended without me even realising it was at the end, that's gotta count for something xD Interesting movie, pretty good. Gives me something to think about. Though i've seen the same sort of ideas explored before, though they were released after, so i can respect that. Did really enjoy it.

The style though, i love the style. How can you say it didn't age well?!
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Apr 23, 2014 7:00 PM

Nov 2013
Dymonia said:
I feel like the only one who couldn't enjoy this movie. It's like I've seen a completely different anime, since everyone liked it.. Imo this was damn boring :/

+1
May 25, 2014 9:33 PM

Dec 2013
This is one of best movies I ever seen!
I'll watched this so many times... but I still loved it!
Hard story, amazing muzic and art, great stuff!
Why I love it so much? I really don't know, because cyberpunk? Because it still kick ass?
Maybe because this is my first anime ever seen?
Here is my review in polish:
http://www.filmweb.pl/user/Animefun666/reviews/Cyberpunk+w+ka%C5%BCdym+calu-15619
Jun 21, 2014 7:45 AM

Feb 2013
Not a bad movie. Like some other people have said I expected more out of it.

7/10
Jul 22, 2014 12:38 AM

Jan 2014
I can't believe I didn't start watching this earlier. This is genuinely a masterpiece. Where to start from?
The story is quite original, for me- the first of this kind I've ever seen, but even generally I don't think
one like it was made earlier since it's pretty 'old'. ^.~ And the fact that it's so highly rated supports my
statements given prior. The Major is a complex character amazingly inspirational. I like the fact not too
much characters were introduced focusing on the main plot. For a relatively short movie incredibly many
important events occurred hence making this an intelligent work of art.ˇ There are, I am aware of it, so
much more works of same or better quality, but this one gives off a rebellious scent, a sensation willing
to be victorious. That's at least how I felt while watching this. There's a high chance this is due to at this
time existing circumstances I'm under whatever those may be. But I don't care. I enjoyed this thoroughly.
The art,animation,pace were just right,good enough to make me want to watch 'n' read the whole series.

Thank you, staff. Well done!
Aug 21, 2014 8:31 PM
Jul 2018
This was a great film!!
The animation was smooth and fluid, and the OST was very creepy and mystical.
This film has quite a different feel than SAC; the atmosphere was a lot more... dark and eerie. It's quite fascinating.
Motoko is also different; she seemed more cold and... distant, I guess you could say.

All in all, I loved it. One of my favorite anime films.
removed-userAug 21, 2014 8:49 PM
Sep 6, 2014 11:40 PM

Nov 2012
Well so... it was basically about procreation is meaning of life. Well... nothing rly new to me.
But as I look for a year, ye I think in past it might be something innovative.

Going to the next movie.
Sep 18, 2014 7:41 PM

Jan 2013
I watched this movie a long time ago but didn't really remember much. Even better than what I felt the first time. Also had gone through the series but that was a while back too so gonna tackle that next.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Oct 1, 2014 5:48 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Just re-watched in glorious BD. Still amazing after 20 years. The music, the direction, the tight action sequences. And Motoko Kusanagi looks stunning (don't like the body they gave her in GITS).
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 30, 2014 9:01 AM

Aug 2014
Great movie.The animation pay attention to so many things, the city is so beautiful! There is also the dialogue, when the doll maker started talking about humanity and God was like wooooooooooooooooowwww movies that give you dialogue on these topics are always interesting.
Dec 20, 2014 10:27 AM

Apr 2009
CLASSIC!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2015 8:03 AM

Feb 2014
I love anything with that bleak dystopian sci-fi "vibe", and this movie is a classic of the genre. Can't believe it's almost 20 years old!!!!

9.5/10 (but that rounds up to 10/10)
Mar 17, 2015 1:25 AM

Feb 2015
Wow, I dont normally watch 'old' anime but this... this was just awesome.

9/10
Apr 8, 2015 11:32 PM

Jan 2010
So this is Ghost in the Shell. It wasn't a mistake to wait until I've watched a sufficient amount of anime, as well as Blade Runner and The Matrix, before diving in. I can't even begin describing the amount of kicks I got out of seeing so many futuristic dystopian themes blending together. That being said, the ending came so abruptly that I felt like I missed something. I would have been fine with an open ending, but that moment seemed to be setting up for something else. Actually, the whole film seemed shorter than it really was. I didn't even realize that an hour and a half went by when I finished. Still, that just means that I liked what I saw. Now I'm ready for Stand Alone Complex.
Apr 11, 2015 6:51 PM

Mar 2015
Just loved it,
One of the things i enjoyed was the music by Kenji Kawai. i must get that sound track!

The story was amazing, seemed a bit complex but every doubt get cleared on the way, The character designs and animation was simply great. Felt like it ended too soon, well that's why we have Ghost In The Shell 2 : Arise
Apr 12, 2015 4:39 PM

Oct 2009
EnigmaMaker said:
Felt like it ended too soon, well that's why we have Ghost In The Shell 2 : Arise

I'm sorry, what?

Do you mean GitS 2: Innocence?

Arise is not a sequel to this and you should watch Stand Alone Complex before scraping the bottom of the barrel with Arise.
Apr 14, 2015 2:27 PM
Nov 2014
The OP is very eerie, reminds me alot of Monster. I thought this was a great movie minus the mind fuck ofc. Very good characters design and certainly a good start to the series. Can't to watch the stand alone complex series.
Apr 25, 2015 7:22 PM

Aug 2014
Amazing how well this aged after 20+ years.
Jun 16, 2015 12:40 PM

May 2014
Celestrial2 said:
Dymonia said:
I feel like the only one who couldn't enjoy this movie. It's like I've seen a completely different anime, since everyone liked it.. Imo this was damn boring :/
+1
+2. I don't understand why everybody is so into it. It has indeed a deep meaning and the artwork is amazing even after 20 years but it was very boring.
Hibiki07Jul 27, 2015 10:19 AM
Jun 30, 2015 2:51 PM

Jan 2015
I LOVED the artwork, the atmosphere of the sequences, it was beautiful! But the movie itself wasn't that good, the story was ok and the soundtrack was good.
I don't understand why there is so much love for this movie, I gave it 7/10.
Jul 19, 2015 12:14 AM

Jun 2013
Jesus. I'mma have to watch this one again. First of all, wow that awesome. Second, my brain is like Fuuuu-. It's not that the story is complicated. As it was my first time watching anything in the GitS universe, I feel like there's a lot of nuance and detail that flew over my head or got lost in techno babble. I want to watch it again to really get everything.
-Trippwire-Jul 19, 2015 12:24 AM
Nov 1, 2015 5:38 AM

Dec 2012
1:15:45 San Miguel Beer LOL

Decent Sci-fi. 8/10

Dec 12, 2015 7:09 AM
Apr 2015
thatguy said:
Great animation when things are actually being animated and not just hanging out.

The story is kinda of meh though. I get the whole notion that this emergence of future tech has lead to a nascent lifeform in the Puppet Master and how the Major was pondering if she really was a human or just a robot and all that but it just came off as (dare I say it....) pretentious.

I feel like the theme of a work should be better integrated into the overall plot and not have moments when a character is just explaining things. Expositional dumps are just not too cool but in this case it was neccessary because everyone else is in the dark and nothing comes out of what they're doing. For instance all that psychobable on the boat between Major and Batou just felt unneccessary and should've found another vehicle within the film to come out of.

Still though great art direction and some nice music. The few scenes of action were definitely classic stuff and 15 years later are still excellent pieces of work.

but the boat scene is one of the most important scene. It has to be there since how then they relate to her diving? For her driving is like an allusion from her moment of birth, the one showed at the opening. Motoko also needs to undress to show that she has no qualm about sexual tension (proof she is not that human) and what else more natural than diving to show that? And i do not know with 'exposition dump' that you said, since for me the information given is few. There are much more things that is there but not there for me.
Dec 29, 2015 9:34 AM

Apr 2013
Sooo finally got around to watch the infamous Ghost in the Shell movie. I have to say I expected something different, more action and less talking. Will watch Stand Alone Complex next :)
Apr 19, 2016 2:36 AM

Jun 2011
xNihalx said:
JusticeUndone said:

make it a +2 lol
what i loved the most was the amaaaaazing art!!! the atmosphere it created was simply breathtaking!! i was blown away by it!
but can't say the same about the story.. :/

+4 the atmosphere and art was great, but I was yawning in the second half. First half was interesting, second half was slow.

The music was somewhat annoying at certain scenes, like they tried to be grandiose but I don't see what's so special about the specific scene to play the certain BGM. I was just left confused, wondering if I have missed something.

Btw, titties banzai.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 29, 2016 2:05 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
It was cheap on Amazon plus I've always wanted to delve into the Ghost in the Shell franchise after years of seeing random episodes on Adult Swim and Toonami.

First off, this movie was just gorgeous to look at. I can't even imagine what those in 1995 thought when they first saw it. Can't say enough about the backgrounds. I really like all the character designs too. In fact they may be my favorite. I think they all look better than the SAC counterparts. Especially the Major. The animation was also just incredible.

Music actually reminded me of Amon Tobin's work. Electronica/Trip Hop/ Drum and Bass kind of music. Using futuristic and mechanical sounds accompanied with a beat by native sounding drums. I also liked the more atmospheric sounding tracks too. There was some pieces I was really fond of and others made me feel eh. The incoherent yelling in Japanese I found kind of annoying actually. But other than that, I enjoyed the music.

The English Dub is as good as always.

The story is where I'm not sure what to think. GITS always confuses me at some point. But I didn't like the fact that the Major and the Puppetmaster merged. But the themes are deep that I can't help but be intrigued. GITS really asks the big questions, and along with its very unique creativity of its universe, is what really makes this such a successful franchise; among many other things of course.

Overall, a great film. A classic that everyone should see at least once. I for one am glad it's on my shelf. I give it an 8/10.
Jun 5, 2016 2:50 AM

Feb 2015
I'm no way a fan of sci-fi, but this film is very good and especially the philosophies.
Jun 27, 2016 1:37 PM

Jun 2015
naikou said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

I thought the matrix-ish look in the opening sequence was particularly telling...

The Matrix was based off this movie
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jun 27, 2016 1:47 PM

Sep 2007
Niveen_Sleem said:
naikou said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

I thought the matrix-ish look in the opening sequence was particularly telling...

Hence the line I wrote immediately before the one you quoted: "But then, I have to remember that many of those shows were inspired by (or ripped off of) Ghost in the Shell"
Jun 27, 2016 4:03 PM

Jun 2015
naikou said:
Niveen_Sleem said:

Hence the line I wrote immediately before the one you quoted: "But then, I have to remember that many of those shows were inspired by (or ripped off of) Ghost in the Shell"

I thought you meant anime only not live-action as well
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Sep 17, 2016 3:19 PM

Apr 2014
[quote=ToG25thBaam
ToG25thBaam said:
xNihalx said:

+4 the atmosphere and art was great, but I was yawning in the second half. First half was interesting, second half was slow.

The music was somewhat annoying at certain scenes, like they tried to be grandiose but I don't see what's so special about the specific scene to play the certain BGM. I was just left confused, wondering if I have missed something.

Btw, titties banzai.

+5

Was expecting something different, but oh well.
I thought the OST didn't really fit in those city scenes..
Nov 12, 2016 5:51 PM
Oct 2015
Just rewatched this after getting the BD. ... DAMN they sure don't make em' like they used to. It is definitely a movie that is more enjoyable on the rewatch. The first time you are sort of are just trying to find your bearings and getting accustomed to the world. With that out of the way on the second rewatch I was really able to just take in the ambiance of it all.. As well as just listen, think and appreciate the existential concepts the story presents to me. I definitely think the strongest point of the film is its atmosphere and tone. It just feels so lived in, from the people in the market to the rusted framework of the city. Its a film of its time, a watershed for the cyberpunk genre, and a bridge that introduced the west to anime as a medium. Its a timeless masterpiece that everyone should experience at least once, bravo Production IG, and bravo Mamarou Oshii. To think this aired within months of Eva.. kinda see why some people hate the modern state of anime.
Jan 1, 2017 5:13 PM

Mar 2010
Some noticeable difference's of animation to 2.0 but other than than that.. I rewatched it. Story is still amazing and complex always making me think more than what I have to lol.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 29, 2017 3:55 PM
Dec 2014
I feel I have to watch this again and be more focused. Some stuff I didn't really understand
Jan 29, 2017 3:56 PM
Dec 2014
I feel I have to watch this again and be more focused. Some stuff I didn't really understand
Feb 4, 2017 5:27 PM

Apr 2012
You do have to pay constant attention.

They have their detractors but the "interlude" parts where there's just music and cityscapes are there to let you reflect on things, so the film's not constantly throwing information at you.
Feb 7, 2017 5:51 PM

Aug 2014
This is my favorite anime movie of all time, I just re-watched it to make sure, Yup the only anime movie to get a score of 10/10 from me.
The only point where this anime doesn't get full score is Characters (8/10). But the story, world-building, atmosphere, innovation, rich ideas, fluid and well done animations, detailed art, amazing OST are all 10/10 or 10+.

Off-Topic rant: fucking hollywood will not ever do justice for this masterpiece.
Feb 24, 2017 1:27 AM

Dec 2013
I wasn't blown away like some people are but I still thought this was decent. Atmosphere was great!
Mar 4, 2017 11:48 AM

Sep 2015
What a strange little film. Reminded me a lot of Blade Runner. Probably going to have to rewatch it to fully appreciate it. Like I did with Blade Runner. My biggest issues were the animation was a little dated in places. And there were a lot of admittedly pretty cool scenes with nothing but a character walking through a crowd or something while crazy music plays. It was good mostly at building an unnerving atmosphere. I just think it went to that well too many times. Either way what a bold twisting meditation on consciousness, through a robot future police sci-fi story. Can't wait to watch this one again, and see the other films as well.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» How do you describe Motoko Kusanagi's dilemma?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 23

2 by AkiraMiyazaki17 »»
Apr 24, 4:08 AM

» How bad are the Ghost in the Shell Blu Rays?

JiffyBone - Mar 12, 2018

8 by Seiidou »»
Aug 6, 2023 8:51 PM

» The Original Movie Was Better

Densel_ - Nov 13, 2022

10 by Densel_ »»
May 7, 2023 9:49 PM

» Canon story watch order?

WeebiBOY - Jan 21, 2023

4 by giffica »»
Jan 21, 2023 4:58 PM

» Is Ghost in the Shell series worth watching?

Tatsuya1337 - Sep 29, 2017

27 by Densel_ »»
Nov 13, 2022 5:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.