MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

El Cazador de la Bruja Episode 26 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» El Cazador de la Bruja »» El Cazador de la Bruja Episode 26 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: El Cazador de la Bruja Episode 26 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

26 50.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

17 32.69%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 7.69%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 3.85%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 5.77%
Voters: 52

10-20-07, 3:01 PM
DB Administrator
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Yes, sir! Good final episode, I liked it. Ellis and Nadie just belong together, traveling through the deserts. But was Nadie this tall? She looked a bit weird in those casual clothes, her usual outfit suits her best after all.

I loved Noir, enjoyed Madlax and El Cazador was very nice as well - even though it had more comedy than I expected. After all these beautiful tracks by Yuki Kajiura, the tacos tacacs tacos', Yes-sir's, and gunshots I think I'll stick with my rating of an 8.

Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions Report Abuse! Master of war with plasma swords.

10-20-07, 3:59 PM

I found this final episode to be very nice. I loved how they brought back those gay guys which lead to Nadie and Ellis going back on their journey. Blue-Eyes was smokin in this episode <3

Overall: 8/10

10-20-07, 7:42 PM

Fitting end for a great journey. At first i didnt expect much from this series but i felt like there was a hidden gem somewhere, alas i found it and it was exquisite. i wonder if nadie had something for ricardo though? ahaha

10-21-07, 8:55 AM
DB Administrator
It's true, they really did need to be traveling - as much as I was waiting for a comical outcome if the Sheriff proposed xD And those guys coming back fat, haha, that was an awesome touch for the end.

I really enjoyed this series, and it has further motivated me to see Noir (I've been putting it off)... I was really expecting more behind Lirio's character, but I guess I was just seeing things that weren't there ^^;

I really want to get my hands on the song they always played during peak action parts... I love it.

10-23-07, 12:01 PM

This was a great series to follow through, I'm glad I watched it to the end, with this last ep which I can rate 5/5 because its very enjoyable. Nadie and Ellis just belong together and continuing their journey gives it a better end, than just settling down.

cyruz was right, Nadie looked oddly tall in the casual clothes, I thought I was seeing things...

To end it all, awesome insert song just before the ED, now to listen to all the OSTs :D

8/10

04-10-08, 9:32 PM

I-LOVE-STEVE-BECKMAN. He's so cute. i might be weird to say that the last ep is my fav ep, but it is. i love the new characters.

04-13-08, 2:56 PM

Great ending to great journey. I liked last episode very very much, though I was bit afraid of Pedro (call me weird crybaby, but I like idea of Nadie/Ellis very much...). That english song was very beautiful, me like.
You're right, those girls belong together and travelling.

Taco Tacos Tacos, "Yes Sir", "Any last words", crying and laughing, tears of joy and sorrow. It all made this awesome journey.
9/10

06-25-08, 10:30 PM

love this episode, has to be my fav. out of all in this anime. like said, they just belong out there.
yeah, I do agree, nadie looks best in her usual outfit<3
lol xD I didnt even recognize them xD omg xD that was gold!
oh and lirio's version of taco taco taco~ was so cute even though you could barely hear :3
n0ob3d said:
i wonder if nadie had something for ricardo though? ahaha

:3 does that mean Im the only in favor of nadie x ricardo? :3 oh wells~

anyway, even though this series is not mind blowing, I enjoyed watching a lot, specially this last episode. giving this series a 8/10

07-05-08, 5:11 PM

I'll also be giving this series an 8/10. It wasn't spectacular, but it was very satisfying. The last episode was definitely my favorite. New characters at the end? XD Fun. Hello, goodbye.

09-07-08, 11:24 AM

This show ended very nicely. At first it was a bit slow for me but it picked up the pace in the middle. I am glad it ended with this episode because ep 25 would have been too much of a cliffhanger. Two partners destined to travel around...I like that. It makes it seem like their adventures are just beginning.

I totally forgot about the two gay guys. That was a nice touch for the writer to bring them back and complete the circle.

This show went from a 6 to an 8/10. Good job.

If we got 80% or higher let me know! :)

12-26-08, 7:52 AM

It took me wayy to long to finish this show, because it was slow and rather episodic. XD Don't get me wrong - I loved it, but there just wasn't the cliffhanger effect that made me want to keep watching. Every episode concluded quite well by itself.

This episode was great. Nothing exciting, but there was a great concluding feel to it. And yeah, Nadie's usual clothes suit her best. :P I also like how they brought back the two guys. I was wondering what had happened to them. I got these vibes when they came in, all like "That can't POSSIBLY be them, can it...?"

8/10.

10-14-09, 8:21 AM

Would be an 8 but gets a 9 due to L.A.♥ and cute yuri vibes ;3

11-27-09, 11:44 PM

this is the best ending I'm seen for an anime yet: after spending hours figuring out what the ending in phantom meant...

01-07-10, 10:41 PM

n0ob3d said:
Fitting end for a great journey. At first i didnt expect much from this series but i felt like there was a hidden gem somewhere, alas i found it and it was exquisite. i wonder if nadie had something for ricardo though? ahaha
Yea i thought the same thing too i thought it woulda been a sucky anime but it turned out better than expected

Ricardo fav character
[url=http://myanv.imelist.net/myfriends.php?go=add&id=270757]

04-05-10, 3:49 PM

I was considered between 8 and 9, but last two eps are definitely in a favor of El Cazador. So... 9/10

04-17-10, 6:56 PM

xxjanism said:

:3 does that mean Im the only in favor of nadie x ricardo? :3 oh wells~

I'm a fan of nadie x ricardo as well :3 They should have gotten together at the end XD

Anyway, fun series. Loved the characters and the art and the score :P Overall I give it an 8/10 ^^

08-25-10, 9:25 AM

The final ep was better than the entire series!
Nadie and Ricardo should have hooked up.

02-19-11, 9:44 AM

9/10 Good episode to end GwG trilogy. And we even got sexy Blue-Eyes narration at the end ^^

05-18-11, 7:59 PM

Ellise wants to go on a journey again cause she sense that Joaquin is into nadie xD

Nice ending I'll give it a 5/5 + 3 for the awesome songs of kaijura yuki so

8/10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nadie: If you have any last word say them now
Ellis: Meat pie and cold lemonade
Nadie :Just make them yourself!

LMFAO

06-20-11, 2:05 PM

this show was such let down to me, they go everywhere shot at each other noone gets killed repeat it many times meet shallow side characters :(

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices