Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 29, 2013 5:14 PM

Jun 2012
Well I personally didn't like this series that much, but it wasn't anything too bad. One thing's for sure, the comedy never got me. . . It was a little lame.

Jun 30, 2013 3:57 AM

Aug 2008
Is there a second season? Or baseless frames there... Meh. It was fine.
Jun 30, 2013 5:34 AM

Apr 2010
This ep is fully SHIT. Haw they could do such final? Nice romance was killed by boobs and harem... Hate making team.
Jun 30, 2013 5:36 AM

Oct 2009
Mehh, should of just skipped this series & played Injustice even more ^^
Jun 30, 2013 5:52 AM

Sep 2012
I wanted to love this show but it was up and down for me. Some episodes were among from favorite episodes of everything shown this spring, others I had to force myself through.

The fetishes, the killing, the romance, the music, the show had a lot going for it. Sadly we won't see the rest of it, will have to decide if I want to buy the manga to see what happens or if I will forget about it...
Jun 30, 2013 12:26 PM
May 2012
The romance was great, the comedy was great, but the killing scenes were kind of unconvincing, maybe because of the censoring, and that sometimes i felt that they are being overshadowed by some random comedy or romance later on.

But i did enjoyed it overall. 7/10.
Jul 1, 2013 12:06 AM

Jun 2011
The series was alright at most. That kiss from witchie was good though lol. Dont know about season 2 cause if anyone remembers Binbougami did the same thing too.
Jul 1, 2013 8:10 AM

Sep 2012
Well... even if the anime isn't selling well, that teaser at the end made me need to know how it ends so I ordered all the manga...

If they put the first ED 硝子の三日月 on CD sometime I will have to buy it. Anyone heard what was on the CD with BD1?
Jul 3, 2013 7:32 PM

Apr 2009
"Of course. It's been too long since I cut your hair."

I liked how all their enemies so far had met different fates - some died (hammer guy & Rulebook), some gave up (Pet Whip), some became friends (Injection) and now Emily (Opener) has really become Iwai's adopted little sister.

After all that talk about manufacturing murderers and making them bear children to produce Authors, for a moment there I thought Violet was gonna rape him in the hospital. Well, stealing first kisses can sometimes do some psychological damage as well...

That final haircut scene between lovers made me remember the one in FMP: TSR.

Overall, not bad. It had its flaws (mostly with overkill censorship and dragged out fights), but it was still enjoyable.

I'll just leave this here: at this part we're only at Volume 4, and there are at least 7 volumes out now for the manga.
Jul 5, 2013 7:55 AM
Apr 2011
OMG, this is really strange anime.... and the only thing that keep me watch till the end is the Loli.
What the most i like is, episode 11-13, because there is full Loli fan service...
I give this anime 7/10 because of Kawai Loli.....
Jul 5, 2013 7:59 AM

Sep 2012
I picked up all the manga volumes, they're good! It is great to have 3 to go through after the anime, then I will have the long wait to volume eight...
Jul 5, 2013 10:02 AM

Jul 2012
I don't really know what to think of this.

It was unexpected in many ways.

I did remember facepalming quite a few times...
Jul 6, 2013 5:52 AM

Jun 2008
Tyrel said:
The show had my interest until we got full out loli-fanservice. 4/10. Could of been at least a 6.5 from me.

Yeah last episode was a disappointment. Mediocre show overall.
Jul 6, 2013 10:31 PM
Mar 2013
Hope for season 2. That was pretty interesting, but it was kind of left at a cliffhanger.

I wonder what will happen...

Too much fanservice in this episode though.

Kiri now has that ability... I wonder what will happen with later fights...
Jul 7, 2013 8:13 AM

Nov 2012
hee.. kiri in "rage" mode is kind of cool but boring -_-
emily looks really fucking scary when seeing or hearing "kiri" :/

btw in the end the witchie kissing kiri?! -__-
WTF bro -__- what an ending..

btw I hoping for SECOND SEASON!! XD damn this anime is cool.. maybe I will buy the manga :3
Jul 7, 2013 8:14 AM

Jan 2011
The beginning was pretty interesting, but after that it just went full retard and it's unintentionally funny (for me), oh oh... it's so bad now. I'd watch a second season just to laugh at all the silly moments, it's pretty good when you watch it as a comedy.
4/10.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 8, 2013 2:11 PM

May 2012
It was an okay series 7.5/10, but i still want a s2.
Jul 9, 2013 5:27 AM

Mar 2009
symbv said:
Stark700 said:
Tsundere said:
Yea was that like...season 2 in the preview??
Doesn't seem like the show is over lol.
I wouldn't be surprised if this show gets a season 2.
I would be surprised because sales are not good. In fact fans in Japan are saying they seem to cramp the whole 2nd season in a couple of minutes so that they don't have to do a 2nd season LOL

That made me laugh, but it also made me really sad. =(

Another difficult show to rate this season. The ending was clearly lacking(first half was much better than the second half), yet the show in general was certainly unique and interesting. I don't think I've ever seen a show so obsessed with fetishes before in my life. Not to mention the show could get really dark at times. And then underneath it all, there was a nice love story between Kiri and Iwai. I swear, this anime was bipolar and certainly loved its extremes, yet it all somehow worked. Again, really hard show to rate.

I wouldn't mind another season, but I doubt it'll ever happen. Too bad, because I'd like to see more of Hitomi(the blind piano player), and her Instead. They seemed really cool. Witchie, too!
Jul 10, 2013 2:08 PM
Dec 2010
I actually liked this show , well ending is as usually : "TBC (maybe) :P"
I think it could have been better being darker and less forgiving at times, more horrorish.

It was indeed refreshing and i liked the idea of cursed tools casing urge to murder in many sick ways wrapped in gore pack countered by romance as tool for staying sane and yourself (MC case).

Ending wasn't there (yet) it sucks that today's custom seems to be to NOT end show with proper climax at least (if not full conclusion).

It was confusing that they had prepared additional scenes as if anime was supposed to continue but nothing has been announced yet unless i missed that.
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jul 10, 2013 3:27 PM

Jul 2008
I don't really know how to feel about this show. The comedy and fan service did not mesh well with the horror/murder tones of the series. A lot of characters seemed pretty pointless in the end. And the premise is just so ridiculous it was hard to ever get into what was happening.
Jul 11, 2013 8:01 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
SCORE: 6/10. I may still give it a 4/10 or 5/10 after a bit of extra deliberation but right now, it will keep the 6/10 score. The anime was not impressive AT ALL! The best thing about it was the occasional romance. Even that was mediocre, at best. I'll still buy it since I respect the industry and want it to survive but I won't recommend it to a single person. It isn't worth it.
Jul 11, 2013 9:43 PM

Mar 2013
Iwai and Emily was cute together :3
I didn't expect the Witch to kiss Kiri....made me laugh for some reason..
There's two more order-mades out there, so I'm expecting a second season.
Jul 12, 2013 4:37 AM

May 2013
Season 2 please.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Jul 12, 2013 2:29 PM

Mar 2013
Cute scene with Iwai and Emily together.
Weird seeing Witchie in casual.
So Gossip have been creating Authors?
And dat kiss? I will never understand this show...
Great piano version of the OP near the end there.
What was with that ED montage? Is there gonna be a 2nd season or something?
Jul 12, 2013 2:30 PM

May 2013
SeitenSoushi said:
Cute scene with Iwai and Emily together.
Weird seeing Witchie in casual.
So Gossip have been creating Authors?
And dat kiss? I will never understand this show...
Great piano version of the OP near the end there.
What was with that ED montage? Is there gonna be a 2nd season or something?
It shows various scenes from the manga. So, it's a possibility. I don't know how popular this is in Japan.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Jul 12, 2013 7:25 PM

Mar 2013
@Diran-kun:
Well I hope it gets a 2nd season - it was a fairly entertaining and certainly uniquely strange series. And I want to see Kiri now that he's "awakened" or whatever.
Jul 22, 2013 4:54 PM
Jun 2012
So creepy! I liked that part. I wish the series built on this ground and turned into perfect creepy/beautiful romance/horror. It did not :(
Jul 24, 2013 11:41 AM

Mar 2009
gonna wait for the uncensored version of this episode~
Jul 25, 2013 5:34 AM

Jun 2013
I think some of you are under the delusion that no one can see your likes on your profile. Otherwise I have no idea how some of you can say a pretty risky, unique and overall decent show is shit.

Some ass clown actually has Naruto as a favorite and is criticizing this show. Naruto is considered crap even on its own forum, with the only real debate being how far into part 1 before it lost its magic. I have yet to hear anyone saying anything positive about Shippuden, yea, that's about half the dam series. There are others who like shows a lot worse than Crime Edge. Pffft. Im still trying to figure out how anyone could like Cassahern. Ha. Cassahern maybe the single show with the most adaptions where they all are garbage and critically and fanwise panned.

I suppose nay sayers just feel a bigger need to voice their opinion seeing as they are significantly in the minority based on the overall rating of this episode and even the series in general.

And for the record, having seen the manga, the anime followed it pretty well, including almost a scene for scene for most of the emily arc. So anyone trying to rip the anime, but defend the manga, yea, not happening.
Jul 26, 2013 10:31 PM

Aug 2009
Actually, I think it did a really good job as an adaptation. It followed the manga pretty well and had both good animation and sound. Can't wait for BD and Season 2 (if there is, I do wish the preview in the end is not a suggestion that they wouldn't animate the rest anymore).

Anyway, can anyone tell me where I can find the full version of Glass no Mikazuki or if it's not yet released, when is the release date?
Jul 27, 2013 10:49 PM

Sep 2012
So, I gave it a chance, i think its a good story but Too much fanservice and lolis for me and I think it would have been cool with more blood or something like that.
If theres another season, I'm not quite sure Im gonna see it, oh well...
A 5/10 for this show.
Jul 30, 2013 8:10 PM

May 2012
Rather a weird way to end this anime with some bad censored fan service but well with some still interesting progress in it, the story is far from over and well I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel on this if that ever will be made!
Aug 16, 2013 9:39 PM

Jan 2013
Freakin fetish anime. 6/10. Almost gave it a 5/10, but I had to say Kiri's insanity transformation in episode 12 was pretty cool.
Aug 16, 2013 9:41 PM

May 2013
TonyTin said:
Freakin fetish anime. 6/10. Almost gave it a 5/10, but I had to say Kiri's insanity transformation in episode 12 was pretty cool.
It's pretty much if you like survival and lolis, you'll like this show.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 19, 2013 5:08 PM

Aug 2013
not bad show,enjoyed it
would give it 7/10
The closer you get to the light,the greater your shadow becomes.
Aug 21, 2013 12:44 AM

Apr 2008
The manga is starting a hiatus after few filler side story episodes.
It will probably end soon with... *counting* 3 or 4 more stories after where the anime left.

Lets see if Crime Edge will join the 30+ manga titles ending in 2013
Aug 31, 2013 12:36 AM

Feb 2010
Average show in every way. 5/10
Sep 16, 2013 11:31 AM

Aug 2013
Grayland is in the House.. not that bad for a final episode.
Again.. I almost got blinded by that bright censor light. -___-
For art, animation and soundtracks nothing much to say.. it's pretty darn good.
Just that there's a lot of mysteries not covered and it just ended.. kinda empty feeling.
Alright, hope it won't take years for a season 2.
Oct 2, 2013 7:05 AM

Jun 2011
Forced comedy, out of place fanservices, they were bad but it was all blown away by that unexpected KISS. I must say, Kiri is one fuucking lucky bastard, god damn it. I want it too The molestation was damn hawt.

After they've shown us those interesting footage, there can't be no sequel! They seems far more interesting than the current one, and far more ecchi/perverted! Boobs touching, licking, sucking and everything, they're damn hawt. Not to mention there is a picture of Kiri protecting/hugging the woman he (was forcefully) handed his first kiss to. ^^
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 14, 2013 10:43 AM

Nov 2007
aw. and then, the end.

aw. more than the (controversial) kiss, i wanted more of kiri and iwai scenes, i mean, after what happened to kiri, i wish they would have talked it out and had some loveydovey scenes there. HOHO.

anyways, im glad that even though it has ended, they showed some scenes to look forward to in 2nd season. ;))

9/10 for me. ;)
Oct 24, 2013 8:49 AM

Jan 2013
Interesting series although some scenes were weird..... i also like that song at the end. It was quite nice :)
Nov 5, 2013 6:08 AM

Oct 2012
Emily, she's a precocious child
What's that in ED? Next season story?

I'm definitely waiting for season 2!!!!!!!
It's so beautiful & dark :)
IwaixKiri is the best couple for me
At least better than Asun*xKiri** ....... Sorry his name almost the same xD
"Signature removed"
Feb 27, 2014 12:42 AM

Jan 2012
complete pedo-oriented trash...

5/10 for boobies though
Jun 25, 2014 12:05 AM
Jun 2013
This series had a lot of weird fetishes but other than that i liked it. That preview in the credits i hope it's legit. I'd watch it. A lot of people seem to be hating on this though. Haters why you gotta ruin things for people? Go release your negativity elsewhere or in another way like vigorously masturbate. Just saying.
Aug 6, 2014 5:49 AM

May 2013
It's nice to see that Iwai and Emily have developed a closer sister-like relationship. What's with that witch girl just swiping people's lips like that? The 1st was reserved for Iwai, not cool not cool.

I really liked this anime. The fetishes were different but I liked it. I was actually laughing at some of those scenes in a good way though not ridiculing it. Loved Iwai and Kiri's relationship. The visuals were also great especially during the last few episodes and that one scene where they were dancing under the stars to a beautiful bgm. On that note, the OST was good it really set the mood.

8.4/10

Hoping for a 2nd season, need more Iwai!
Aug 18, 2014 5:53 PM

Jun 2013
This was an okay show. It has a good concept but a weak plot. The character designs were cheesy. I like the male lead but the female lead was disappointing I mean she looks like a dumb elementary kid I wished they could've put a proper girl like Kashiko cause not everyone's a fan of lolis. Well I hope they make the plot more interesting in season 2 if they ever release it. 6.5/10
Aug 30, 2014 1:26 AM

Feb 2014
Some scenes were bit weird. I liked fighting scenes though. Soundtrack was quite good. Animation was bad at times, but it isn't big deal. Somehow I like Kiri x Iwai couple. Character development was fine by me. Although anime was adapted only from 24 chapters of manga, it has pretty good story. It's not like I read manga for this, but I was curious if there's material for the next season. Well we must wait for some time.
8/10
My favourite color is blue.

Sep 6, 2014 7:52 AM
Nov 2012
What's wrong with that lame ending? 6/10 :D
“Townsperson B has its own kind of awesomeness” — Shōyō Hinata
Sep 23, 2014 2:34 AM

Sep 2011
Fetish: The Animation.

Anyway, they end it with a cliffhanger, like almost every 1-cour anime. Also, this seems underrated, despite those fanservice and fetish material.

8 for me.

Oct 10, 2014 8:47 AM

Oct 2013
3/10. I hope that does not have a second season
nanofate fan
konata x kagami fan
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» It took me over a year to finish...

Kiryotsu - Nov 3, 2023

2 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 4, 2023 1:38 AM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2013

63 by DerKaisern »»
Jul 31, 2023 1:03 PM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2013

94 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 13, 2023 5:16 PM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2013

63 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 13, 2023 4:44 PM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2013

80 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 13, 2023 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.