Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2009 11:58 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMG!!!

This was by far the best chapter of Ouran in a while! (Although I'm sad it'll be ending soon T-T. LOL @ "Hunny, you're finally going to graduate?") Everything was super cute, I just loved it! (And the Mori splash page *almost* made up for his absence from the chapter...almost... >.>)

Even though i'm not a Tamaki x Haruhi shipper, it's still good to see him finally realize his feelings. And it's also good to see Haruhi working so hard for the sake of others. This chapter really showcased how much each of the characters have grown.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
IncognitoOtakuJan 2, 2009 12:05 AM
Jan 2, 2009 7:18 AM

Oct 2008
I love that chapter!!! so cute!!! YES, as a tamakiXharuhi shipper, I am sooo glad that the oaf finally realized his feelings!!!

KokoroChan: Nobody will beat our SuperAwesomeAsianNinjaSkillzzz (S.A.A.N.S.)!!!!!! l P h o t o s h o p G a l l e r y l
Jan 2, 2009 7:39 AM

May 2008
i didnt get what does the race help him with? :S
but i was sooo glad he finally realized his feelings, cant wait to see how he'll tell it to her >_<
Jan 2, 2009 7:43 AM

Jun 2008
So, anyone... Think it's going to end, soon?
Jan 2, 2009 9:22 AM

Jun 2008
well i hate to say it, but it looks like it will end soon, anyway this chapter was great, it was somehow boring, but great, tamaki realized his feelings at last, well how much longer do he need!!
We can't change the world with beautiful words

Jan 2, 2009 12:01 PM

Dec 2007
The "Hunny, you're finally going to graduate?" make me lol. Rest of the chapter was average. Anyway I have stopped expecting something great from Ourans since quite a while ago...
Jan 2, 2009 1:04 PM

Aug 2007
omg... the day has finally come! The day Tamaki realized he's been in love with Haruhi for a long time. I'm so happy. T^T
Jan 2, 2009 2:55 PM
May 2008
that was pretty cute.
but i do feel the manga will end soon because Honey and Mori are leaving soon... I think that will be the end of the host club. they could get new ppl, but it just wouldn't be the same.
still, the only thing that really needs to be resolved is for Haruhi and Tamaki to realize they're both in love with each other, no?
fabulous series.
Jan 2, 2009 3:16 PM

Oct 2007
Finally Tamaki realized his feelings for Haruhi! That made me quite happy.
But I fell that it will most likly end soon with the two of them getting together or something like that
Jan 2, 2009 3:36 PM

Jan 2008
arturo said:
I only like the last few pages of this chapter. The rest of it bored me quite a bit.

same here! i kinda wound up skimming it D=

it's so sad to think that the series is almost over!!! but i'm glad that that idiot finally said he loved her! I WANT A GREAT TAMARU ENDING!!!!
Jan 2, 2009 3:46 PM

Aug 2007
67 months to set this up? Meh...
Jan 3, 2009 2:20 PM

Jan 2008
lolz. yeah even my cousin who's also reading ouran but a tad behind says that they're just trapped in HS. xD! it's nice to see that even the characters are hinting at a graduation (finally) XD
Jan 4, 2009 10:56 PM

Jun 2008
arturo said:
AoiMemori said:
arturo said:
I only like the last few pages of this chapter. The rest of it bored me quite a bit.

it's so sad to think that the series is almost over!!! but i'm glad that that idiot finally said he loved her! I WANT A GREAT TAMARU ENDING!!!!

Mhmm! The whole time I was reading it, I was like -.-. The project wasn't really necessary and I think the mangaka only did it because she couldn't come up with anything new.
I'm glad it's ending. Used to love Ouran, but it's really disappointed me these last... lot of chapters.

coming to the end of a manga, characters have all grown up, matured so it makes sense that the manga wont be so fun and silly anymore, which, even though it makes sense, is annoying. It happens alot. I am, however, no ungratefull for character development!

Heres hoping it dosn't just end on 'i like you's, I want a bloody kiss in this manga even if I have to kill something to get it! D<
Jan 5, 2009 9:55 AM

Oct 2008
Yeah it saddens me too. Also notice when Nekozawa said "this is the LAST time I'll be doing this" I was like T_T This is my favourite manga so reading about it coming to an end depresses the hell outta me XD I'm sorry.
I liked the chapter and it's definitly the best chapter with Kanoya in it. I hope Tamaki wins and gets to date Haruhi.
Jan 5, 2009 11:05 PM

May 2008
I'm really quite sad to say that I felt a bit bored at some points.
There were little cute bits, but really, like mentioned before, it was the last few pages that make the chapter a good read.

Finally.
Jan 7, 2009 11:24 AM

Nov 2007
Words CANNOT express my happiness for those last few pages!!

eeeee! *fangirl*

Jan 9, 2009 2:39 AM

Sep 2008
whoa finally he said he loves her!! but it took him a veeeeeery long time and 67 ch to realize his feelings for her plus his friends had to force him to do so! gee Tamaki u r really slow -_-"
bibi bubu baba
Jan 9, 2009 6:38 AM

Jan 2008
I am so happy that I can't express myself LOL
Finally, uh, Tamaki! Aww, that's so adorable. Ouran is so adorable. ♥
Jan 11, 2009 7:51 AM
Jul 2008
Vectorshot said:
arturo said:
AoiMemori said:
arturo said:

Mhmm! The whole time I was reading it, I was like -.-. The project wasn't really necessary and I think the mangaka only did it because she couldn't come up with anything new.
I'm glad it's ending. Used to love Ouran, but it's really disappointed me these last... lot of chapters.

coming to the end of a manga, characters have all grown up, matured so it makes sense that the manga wont be so fun and silly anymore, which, even though it makes sense, is annoying. It happens alot. I am, however, no ungratefull for character development!

Heres hoping it dosn't just end on 'i like you's, I want a bloody kiss in this manga even if I have to kill something to get it! D<

i agree, it really pisses me off when they dont kiss at the end!
this chapter wasn't that great, but im glad tamaki has finally seen the light!!!!
Jan 15, 2009 5:38 PM
Jun 2008
Ahh, I loved this chapter. It was a sort of fusion of old style host club event, with the whole deeper relationships, meaning, realisation sorta vibe (if you know what i mean). I'm just too happy about Tamaki. There HAS to be a kiss. Hell, loads of kissing, we've waited long enough! I'll be sad when it's over, bu I'm guessing it will end aroung Hunny and Mori's graduation. Or mybe the mangaka could do a sort of forwards in time thing? Just to show Haruhi and Tamaki married and with kids. That would be perfect.
Jan 18, 2009 6:18 AM

Dec 2008
I've read the manga from chapter 38 to this, after i watched the anime.
I have to say they are both really good and full of joy...

ontopic, this chapter was a key chapter but besides that not one of the bet but OHSHC doesnt got any bad chapters nor episodes, so i pretty much liked it!

do you guys know how much chapters in total this series is going to have?
Jan 18, 2009 6:35 AM

Oct 2008
Predseln said:
I've read the manga from chapter 38 to this, after i watched the anime.
I have to say they are both really good and full of joy...

ontopic, this chapter was a key chapter but besides that not one of the bet but OHSHC doesnt got any bad chapters nor episodes, so i pretty much liked it!

do you guys know how much chapters in total this series is going to have?

With the mention of Hani, Mori and Neokozawa's graduation, it could mean host club will disband for that reason which implies that the ending is soon.
Jan 18, 2009 6:40 AM

Dec 2008
Yeah their currently at the end of january and these both will graduate in march, so your right!
Jan 18, 2009 6:46 AM

Oct 2008
Predseln said:
Yeah their currently at the end of january and these both will graduate in march, so your right!

But it doesn't mean in our March you know. There was a time when an event was supposed to happen in July in the manga but it happend in November in reality.
Jan 19, 2009 6:58 AM

Jul 2008
I have only one thing to say :Tamaki You're slow
Jan 19, 2009 9:01 AM

Dec 2008
He's just the king of idiots...

but i somewhat envy him.
Apr 28, 2009 12:55 AM

Nov 2007
So he's finally figured it out, I feel sorry for Kanoya though D:
May 22, 2009 9:14 PM

Oct 2007
i'm so glad tamaki FINALLY realized his feelings for haruhi. took him long enough.
May 28, 2009 5:01 PM

Jun 2008
Haruhi was so funny and awesome in this chapter! ^_^ I'm glad Tamaki admitted he loves her. :]
HEY!
Jun 4, 2009 11:08 AM

Apr 2009
Well, FINALLY. xD I'm glad, though it means the end for my HikaHaru hopes D: Well, I'll live.
And I want more Mori D:
...Did you notice? Not only Tamaki's realization but also Hunny and Mori's graduation (at least hinting) means the end of ouran D:
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Nov 19, 2015 5:44 AM

May 2015
He said it! He finally said it! *blasts confetti canon*
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Jun 21, 2021 9:51 PM

Jan 2021
Finally he realized his feelings!!!
Can’t believe it’s almost over..T-T

More topics from this board

» How is the manga compared to the anime?

AoiroBlueColor - Sep 20, 2023

2 by andreapepsii »»
Sep 21, 2023 4:40 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 87 Discussion

CalmTeaTime - Jun 22, 2021

1 by celerysucks »»
Sep 17, 2023 5:52 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 10 Discussion

Vaiketime2025 - May 4, 2016

3 by cringey-gay-zyte »»
Jun 21, 2023 12:21 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Chapter 1 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 22, 2009

6 by removed-user »»
Mar 21, 2023 4:10 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 16 Discussion

Vaiketime2025 - May 13, 2016

3 by azenobio »»
Mar 19, 2023 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.