Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 17, 2013 11:57 AM

Apr 2008
Ikuinen said:
except he isnt since he's done things other than fanservice in this chapter.

we have natsu coming up with an idea, old hatreds flaring from erza's past and the start of the battle between the perv dragon and our wind dragon-killer.

people are seriously exaggerating here. 2 chapters full of fanservice?

you mean a few pages in this chapter and the LAST page in the other one?

"realize he has female readers"? so does that PRECLUDE him utterly from having cheesecake? hasnt it actually been a while since we've seen straight cheesecake? (the modeling battle if i remember). saying that would be justified is if he filled every chapter with stuff like this. But he doesnt. its bits of this chapter.

cool the hell down. Worlds turning, manga's fine. cheesecake is fine. plot is fine.

Amen.
May 17, 2013 1:00 PM
May 2011
Lucy's new outfit...me gusta.
ban1o.jpg
May 17, 2013 1:23 PM

Apr 2013
Nosebleed Epic Ultimatum...... X.X
May 17, 2013 2:06 PM

May 2008
Barion-Zara said:
Best Page of the Chapter XD

Natsu's awesome for doing that and Lucy's face was so cute! <3
I agree.
Legends are awesome and Natsu's plan should be interesting. Also the Jellal x Erza part was great too.
May 17, 2013 2:41 PM

May 2012
I really enjoyed this chapter. Seeing Mirajane be all badass and get more action is always cool, and we even got another Erza x Jellal moment! Oh, and thank you Hiro. Sexy Lucy panels are always very appreciated! Natsu, you're a lucky man. :D
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

May 17, 2013 3:04 PM
Aug 2012
SwordsmanDan said:
Warteboy said:
I'm getting the feeling that Natsu's "ridiculous strategy" is to get eaten by the dragon and the beat it up from inside...

Yes that was my thought as well.

Nah, he's probably going to eat the fire dragon and go dragon force hyper drive mode or something.
May 17, 2013 3:26 PM

Feb 2012
FT Rogue's face when Lucy crushed into Natsu was priceless.
May 17, 2013 4:18 PM

Feb 2013
Lucy and her clothesless-ness

LOOL LUCY AND NATSU I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE MY LAUGHTER THE NAKED HUGGIN' IN THE BARREL AND THE BOOB GRAB NATSU YOU DIRRTYY ;)

JELAL x ERZA <3 = Miliana shows up
May 17, 2013 4:19 PM

Oct 2011
And I thought the tournament arc was horrible......this takes the cake.

Might as well make this hentai as this point. Tits and vagina were practically shown and it had nothing to do with the story. I can't take this shit seriously at all.

Smh.
May 17, 2013 5:25 PM

Sep 2011
Lol. I can't even take this Arc seriously.
May 17, 2013 5:35 PM

Nov 2011
My God the NaLu. Just... omigawd.
May 17, 2013 5:41 PM

Mar 2012
This remind me more and more to Negima.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 17, 2013 5:58 PM
Oct 2011
Natsu's plan is probably this; He heard Lucy say "and then I almost got eaten". hint; Eaten.

Natsu probably came up with a plan to allow each dragon slayer to get eaten by their dragons and then kill them from the inside out.

Doing that they reach two goals; one, killing the dragons and two, bathing in dragon blood and getting subsequent powerups.
May 17, 2013 6:46 PM

Jan 2011
So..dragons..guys...yep.
May 17, 2013 8:22 PM

Oct 2011
INdeed
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/StigmataSasha&sclick=1][IMG]https://myanimelist.cdn-
May 17, 2013 9:52 PM

Aug 2010
The fanservice was strong with this chapter
May 18, 2013 12:23 AM

Feb 2013
Queen of Fanservice Lucy!
Team NaLu tho!
May 18, 2013 2:19 AM

Apr 2011
Need more variety of fan service with other girls!

AND I WANT... Angel to meet her sister and having a sister bonding, otherwise known to men as lesbian sex.
May 18, 2013 2:37 AM

Apr 2012
I do not know if I really like this chapter ... The situation is tragic, the tension was high, and this sudden and meaningless drop of tension after the climax of the gate left me a bit puzzled. Even in the previous chapter I didn't particularly enjoy Zilconis power, but that small detail to undress people because he doesn't like to eat their clothes makes more sense than an entire chapter of fan service.
And I'm saying this as a Nalu shippers, or some kinda of.
The chapter was funny of course, but it doesn't fit very well in my opinion with the context :-/

May 18, 2013 3:25 AM

Dec 2011
Mashima must have run out of ideas if he has to resort to this much fanservice. He should just go into hentai.
May 18, 2013 4:09 AM

Dec 2011
Well this Chapter right here must make the feels of all the NaLu fans out there explode. xD
Also it was a nice Chapter with lots of Fanservice. :P

May 18, 2013 8:14 AM

Jan 2013
funny and great chapter ^^
great Wendy's battle and that flying naked Lucy xD
May 18, 2013 8:17 AM

Mar 2012
I wonder when will HM give more Gruvia momment again.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 18, 2013 9:56 AM

Apr 2008
NeoAnkara said:
I wonder when will HM give more Gruvia momment again.

He's still wearing the butterfly themed shirt that matches Juvia's hat. So tech it's continuous moment for them until he strips. :P
May 18, 2013 8:53 PM

Nov 2011
farfallina said:
I do not know if I really like this chapter ... The situation is tragic, the tension was high, and this sudden and meaningless drop of tension after the climax of the gate left me a bit puzzled. Even in the previous chapter I didn't particularly enjoy Zilconis power, but that small detail to undress people because he doesn't like to eat their clothes makes more sense than an entire chapter of fan service.
And I'm saying this as a Nalu shippers, or some kinda of.
The chapter was funny of course, but it doesn't fit very well in my opinion with the context :-/

I have to agree. As much as I loved the chapter and keep going back to stare at the NaLu it DID feel really out of place and kind of surreal, almost like he's trying to FORCE the NaLu and couldn't think of good fight stuff or just wanted to delay.
May 19, 2013 6:10 AM
Dec 2010
What's wrong with the fan service? I love it haha XD
May 19, 2013 4:30 PM
Jan 2013
♡ jerza ♡
May 19, 2013 6:29 PM

Nov 2011
Darkdrone said:
And I thought the tournament arc was horrible......this takes the cake.

Might as well make this hentai as this point. Tits and vagina were practically shown and it had nothing to do with the story. I can't take this shit seriously at all.

Smh.

Don't you think this is a BIT drastic? I'm looking at your anime list and you pretty much have seen little to no ecchi. Fairy Tail is REALLLLYYYYY mild in comparison to the majority of anime with the 'ecchi' label and is less 'ecchi' than many anime that don't even have the label. But it is certainly not even anywhere remotely close to even being in the same universe as hentai.

I am a feminist (kinda) and yes, fanservice bothers me. However Fairy Tail NEVER took itself seriously. Ever. I'm not sure why anyone tried to take it seriously, honestly. Because of this, the fanservice in Fairy Tail really doesn't detract TOO much, especially since the whole thing feels more like a parody than anything else and when there IS fanservice, they pretty much say "LOL FANSERVICE" right after. Although I admit this most recent chapter was a bit much. Fanservice is generally only a huge issue when a series wants to be taken seriously, such as in Elfen Lied and SAO for example.

That being said, I invite you to go pick up a volume of Ranma 1/2 or even watch the first couple episodes. Full-on nudity, but the anime lacks an ecchi label and while it 'shows' more of the female body than most other harems I consider it to be the only non-sexist harem. Nudity is less of a problem than what they do with it. I consider full-on-nudity far less sexist than a panty shot, for example.

Again- Yes, this chapter was definitely a bit much but come now- Hentai? Really?
AmberlehMay 19, 2013 6:32 PM
May 20, 2013 11:11 AM
Apr 2012
So where were her keys??????
Just give me a hammer, a tractor tire and a frozen bag of peas and watch me destroy the world...
May 20, 2013 11:25 AM

Apr 2008
This just in. Mashima tweeted that we're gonna be crying this week.
May 20, 2013 11:43 AM

Nov 2011
Darklight0303 said:

Why do I have this horrible feeling that Jellal is gonna sacrifice himself or something?
May 20, 2013 12:16 PM

Dec 2012
I think half of the chapter was more or less wasted, but it's nice to see that Natsu finnaly got a plan, and Wendy has her time to show how strong she became.

I don't really care if Jellal dies or not, but seeing what he survived up until now, it's hard to think that he will die this time.

May 20, 2013 1:08 PM

Nov 2011
TheOneWhoSeek said:
I think half of the chapter was more or less wasted, but it's nice to see that Natsu finnaly got a plan, and Wendy has her time to show how strong she became.

I don't really care if Jellal dies or not, but seeing what he survived up until now, it's hard to think that he will die this time.

Well someone is gonna die, or something, and the only one that makes sense that is both important enough for us to care about yet without the magical Fairy Tail Nakama 7 Dragon Balls of Immortality Revival power is Jellal. But yeah he has 'died' before so who knows.
May 20, 2013 3:33 PM

Jun 2011
Amberleh said:
Darklight0303 said:

Why do I have this horrible feeling that Jellal is gonna sacrifice himself or something?

Well, Jellal has had a pretty big death flag for quite a while now....
May 20, 2013 3:37 PM

Apr 2008
I think Makarov is more likely. For one, Laxus has become everything he wanted in his successor. He cares for the guild and its members like they were family even if he's being Tsundere about it most of the time.

The other reason is the fact that Mashima stated that he regretted killing off Sieg in Rave and Jellal is pretty much Sieg's second chance at life in a spiritual sense. That's why I don't think Jellal is in any danger of dying while Makarov can quite easily kick the bucket and NOT come back.
May 20, 2013 3:39 PM

Mar 2012
Finally now we will know who Levy mean by someone dear to her.
May 20, 2013 3:44 PM

Apr 2008
NeoAnkara said:

That's obvious. Gajeel.
May 20, 2013 3:49 PM

Mar 2012
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:

That's obvious. Gajeel.
Lucy can count too since POV swith to her from Lucy.
May 20, 2013 3:55 PM

Nov 2011
Darklight0303 said:
I think Makarov is more likely. For one, Laxus has become everything he wanted in his successor. He cares for the guild and its members like they were family even if he's being Tsundere about it most of the time.

The other reason is the fact that Mashima stated that he regretted killing off Sieg in Rave and Jellal is pretty much Sieg's second chance at life in a spiritual sense. That's why I don't think Jellal is in any danger of dying while Makarov can quite easily kick the bucket and NOT come back.

I would agree BUT there hasn't been ANY foreshadowing with Makarov in recent chapters, but there has been LOTS with Jellal. Makarov just hasn't shown up enough recently for them to kill him off.

And I doubt they'll kill off Gajeel, for the same reasons. He hasn't had enough of a part in recent chapters. Gajeel died in the alternate timeline but so did EVERYONE.

If Mashima had stated that our cryfest would be in upcoming chapters I would believe Makarov and MAAAAYBBBE Gajeel but for NEXT CHAPTER, the only candidate I see is Jellal.
May 20, 2013 4:00 PM

Apr 2008
NeoAnkara said:
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:

That's obvious. Gajeel.
Lucy can count too since POV swith to her from Lucy.

It's not Lucy. Lucy went missing by going through the Eclipse Gate. Levy saw this person die.
May 20, 2013 4:04 PM

Mar 2012
Hoping that Ultear time arc doesn't get upgraded so that it can target living being.
May 20, 2013 8:05 PM
May 2013
Just my thought, maybe this Lucy kneeling, Zeref thingy is the content of the future journal. Hehe :P
May 20, 2013 11:52 PM
Jan 2011
Darklight0303 said:

Already got that news, though not sure if next week or just some upcoming chapters. Also there is a scenario that all the tear jerking moents are from Future Lucy journal. Jellal sure has his death flag but still too early, he needs to have one major fight at least, one does not simply have Shakuma level spell and die like that.
May 21, 2013 5:29 PM

May 2011
Jellal saving Erza saved this chapter for me.

Didn't like the look that joke Milliana had in her eyes though, I hope she gets intercepted by a dragon or something.

Oh yeah, that journal should be interesting.
May 23, 2013 4:23 AM

Mar 2011
Ok, here's a question. If F-Lucy had dropped her journal there then she must have known that P-Lucy would end up there for her to find it. Which means that nothing has changed particularly up till now. But if that's true then how come F-Lucy didn't remember opening the gate???
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
May 23, 2013 4:25 AM

Apr 2008
Kanic said:
Ok, here's a question. If F-Lucy had dropped her journal there then she must have known that P-Lucy would end up there for her to find it. Which means that nothing has changed particularly up till now. But if that's true then how come F-Lucy didn't remember opening the gate???

Actually didn't her journal get taken by the guard?
May 23, 2013 7:25 AM

Mar 2011
Thanks for reminding me. So it's just a coincidence? Bummer. would have been better if that was F-Lucy's intention from the start
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
May 23, 2013 8:42 AM

Apr 2008
Kanic said:
Thanks for reminding me. So it's just a coincidence? Bummer. would have been better if that was F-Lucy's intention from the start

Future Lucy was too desperate and confused to come up with any grand master plan for such things. She lacked information and that was why she resorted to asking for Jellal's help when he found her.
May 23, 2013 12:13 PM

Jun 2008
Amberleh said:
Darklight0303 said:

I also have the same feeling. If anyone is going to die is most likely Jellal. But then that will fire up Erza to time travel and save him XD

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aoo-kun »»
May 4, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aoo-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.