Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 11, 2013 5:52 PM

Sep 2011
j0x said:
Tyrel said:

For anyone interested in the #'s regarding the number of animators and stuff. Budget isn't the problem like numerous people have been saying or "Saving budget" per say.

Episode 2 had 20 Key Animators and 2 Secondary Animators
Episode 6 had 34 Key Animators and 39 Secondary Key animators..

makes you think that quantity does not mean quality

i agree with you that the animation went downhill on this episode and as far as i remember only episode 1 is the only highly animated episode so far

i bet the reason for the animation quality drop is time problems they maybe animating an episode a week before it airs so they do not have enough time to make awesome animations

Time is the problem. They had last weeks episode delayed in a lot of parts in Japan from what I've read on other forums.
May 11, 2013 5:52 PM

Jun 2012
xDanielWang said:
They kind of censored showing Franz chopped in half, which is going to be less impacty for many people who didnt notice it.
And I like how accurately it follows the manga

It did take away a lot of the impact, but you could kind of tell from the side view they showed.
May 11, 2013 5:55 PM

Mar 2013
antonn said:
Monde11 said:
j0x said:
holy shit they replace the somewhat injection scene of Mikasa for a cloth stitching to represent their clans symbol

Could someone tell me this theory [on my profile page]? You don't even need to explain the theory [unless you want to], I'll just piece it together myself. Actually, never mind, if I don't ask you to explain it then someone is going to tell me something completely retarded on purpose. I know you guys.

Also, @MellowJello, does the size of the font in your sign correlate to how hyped you are for each episode or anything? It seems like it's been getting bigger.
StickyWizardMay 11, 2013 5:59 PM
"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
- Douglas Adams

"...but all these feels that are currently assaulting me don't seem to care. Conversely, I'm also aggressively erect at the moment..."
May 11, 2013 5:55 PM

Jan 2013
Man Crazy episode! Mikasa having A nice childhood
Not likely But man Eren! Was badass this episode Eren's totally one of my favorites ever
May 11, 2013 5:56 PM

Nov 2009
Tyrel said:
j0x said:
Tyrel said:

For anyone interested in the #'s regarding the number of animators and stuff. Budget isn't the problem like numerous people have been saying or "Saving budget" per say.

i agree with you that the animation went downhill on this episode and as far as i remember only episode 1 is the only highly animated episode so far

i bet the reason for the animation quality drop is time problems they maybe animating an episode a week before it airs so they do not have enough time to make awesome animations

Time is the problem. They had last weeks episode delayed in a lot of parts in Japan from what I've read on other forums.

Well, that will only make more reasons for the BD/dvd to be consumed.
May 11, 2013 5:56 PM

Mar 2010
MorningGlory said:
I thought the city has a 100year peaceful history. It was strange to see how violent Eren was in his childhood. If Eren was a son of a war lord or bandit's son with violence influence , I am sure Eren can become violent as well. Unfortunately, Eren father is not that kind of person. I hope the Anime will give another flashback to show us why Eren has such behavior just to fill in this plot hole.
The flashback in manga very unrealistic for me as I already mentioned a few episode back but still It was nice to watch if I pretend I am just stupid and its a bit dangerous to even aired something like this...
I read the VangaBond manga and I think Tsujikaze Kohei at least has a more logical explanation than this.

The peace from the Titans not humanity itself. There is no plothole as anime had already establish that the government in the Walled City is pretty corrupt from ep 2 and what Annie said.
May 11, 2013 6:00 PM

Sep 2011
Takana_no_Hana said:
Tyrel said:
j0x said:
Tyrel said:

Well, that will only make more reasons for the BD/dvd to be consumed.

Yep. Still hoping someone gets it for BD sales for NA release, etc.
May 11, 2013 6:02 PM

Dec 2010
Really exaggerated emo episode but it was a girl instead of a guy so it's okay I'll let this one pass we've already had too many emo guys.
May 11, 2013 6:09 PM
Jan 2013
kurselax said:
3nvy said:
That scene where eren was telling mikasa to fight was dumb.
"if you don't fight you won't win" No shit, sherlock. And then the bad guy, hearing this exchange and knowing there's a knife on the floor behind him, just lets mikasa stab him. And eren coherently talked while being strangled to death. And mikasa broke floorboards despite being like 10.
and then we remember this is a shonen anime, lol.

all of that stuff was taken pretty much out of the manga. i'm surprised how closely they're following it.
MorningGlory said:
I thought the city has a 100year peaceful history. It was strange to see how violent Eren was in his childhood. If Eren was a son of a war lord or bandit's son with violence influence , I am sure Eren can become violent as well. Unfortunately, Eren father is not that kind of person. I hope the Anime will give another flashback to show us why Eren has such behavior just to fill in this plot hole.
The flashback in manga very unrealistic for me as I already mentioned a few episode back but still It was nice to watch if I pretend I am just stupid and its a bit dangerous to even aired something like this...
I read the VangaBond manga and I think Tsujikaze Kohei at least has a more logical explanation than this.

EDITED
May 11, 2013 6:10 PM

Mar 2012
Okay episode. I thought the manga handled it slightly better though. I still can't wait for the next episode. I think it's gonna be pretty epic.
May 11, 2013 6:10 PM

Apr 2013
MEanimaniac1 said:
xDanielWang said:
They kind of censored showing Franz chopped in half, which is going to be less impacty for many people who didnt notice it.
And I like how accurately it follows the manga

It did take away a lot of the impact, but you could kind of tell from the side view they showed.
There's no "kind of," I've never read the manga and I was like "is she really giving CPR to half a dude?" It was completely clear that Franz had been chopped (chomped?) in half.

Those titans sure do break down fast once you kill them though. The abnormal titan was hilarious, and little!Eren was scary, as was little!Mikasa after her transformation. Loved watching her take out the freaking trash though.
May 11, 2013 6:11 PM

Nov 2011
StopDropAndBowl said:
The problem I have with it is that no 9 year old would ever say that kind of thing, or would even have the capacity to think like that. Reality is that kids parrot what is said around them, only as they grow older do they begin to have their own ideas, thought-processes, language. As of yet, there is no real indication that Eren's parents taught him anything concerning the idea of criminals being rabid dogs that only look like humans. That is a concept that is just too deep for me to accept that a child came up with it on his/her own, not to mention the whole "fight or die!" concept. I think they could easily have kept him doing something like that (killing the shit out of some people at a young age to save Mikasa) without shoving concepts into his mouth that don't belong there.

It's just a part of the story-line that I don't think works that well. For one, it's unrealistic. For another, it doesn't seem to fit the character all that well. Regardless of what the people he killed were doing (and yeah, they definitely deserved it) for a kid like that to display such unthinking violence with not even a hint of remorse is a strong sign of serious mental disorders. You'd have to be one fucked up little kid to do that (again, let's be clear, the dudes deserved it) and not have any mental hang-ups about it. Maybe they'll go into that later, but they gave no hints of it before which is a flaw imo. And having him be an angry person doesn't cut it. That kind of behavior should have manifested itself in a lot of different ways other than rash and quick to anger and prone to aggression. Due to it being so out-of-the-blue and a little bit over-the-top, I just can't help but think that a big part of the motivation behind putting that particular story in there was to outline how "badass" a character he is.

It just would have been better to me to have him save her from wolves or something. Or to give signs in his personality BEFORE this happened (being only slightly more aggressive than 99% of boys his age would be doesn't cut it) that hinted at something like that existing within him. And it was definitely a mistake, IMO, to have him spouting off concepts like: "Criminals are rabid dogs" and "Fight or die!" unless it was clear that he was parroting someone elses thoughts.

I seriously think you are wrong. First of all, because we are talking about Eren. He is not your average kid, he is exceptional for a number of reasons I don't want to spoil.
Secondly, if at the age of 9 you would see 2 criminals who just murdered someone and wouldn't THINK how you could get rid of them, now that would be a serious mental disorder.
Thirdly lol, human kind is driven by instincts in a very little proportion, but one of those instincts still calls for surviving. Even 9 year old are pretty much aware of what is happening around them, because at that age you can fucking make the difference between good and bad. Just because he is 9 doesn't mean he is retarded or stupid... just highly inexperienced. In fact, it is THAT age that is likely more prone to higher moral values than the perverted after puberty shit.
Let me just ask you... why do you think there is such thing as juvenile crimes? And how many homeless kids at very young ages have you seen or heard of doing unbelievable things, smoking god know what, stealing, begging for money, doing just about anything... guess age doesn't really matter, does it?
May 11, 2013 6:11 PM

Apr 2013
Forgetfulness said:
Meh, someone's probably going to call me out for only caring about action, but this episode was quite boring.

Wanted to see what happens next w/ the MCs :T
so you dislike any character development? if this flashback wasn't there, we would've never known how Mikasa and Eren met and why she likes him so much.
May 11, 2013 6:16 PM

Jan 2013
Mikasa's harsh lip color was not so irritating in this episode.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな

May 2009
Tyrel said:
stAtic91 said:
Tyrel said:
Oh the animation was pretty bad this episode too.Characters outlining is just so bad. You could see the dark outlines far too much from before. Bunch of other stuff too..
I personally like the thick outlines a lot. Artwork =/= animation.
I never gave examples of the animation but it's pretty obvious in the show. I only gave the example of the bad artwork.
Okay. It's just that a lot of people say the animation is great when they're actually talking about the overall artwork.

I definitely wouldn't go as far as to call the visuals in this episode bad. They were perfectly fine. Bad for me would be, for example, something like that one episode of Psycho-Pass for which they even issued an apology on twitter. The outlining being bad is just your own personal preference.

Sep 2011
Ew... The animation quality dropped pretty drastically, why do they do these shows episode by episode??? Like, a group of people only has 1 week to prepare by drawing...

Looking at the crowd,the entire crowd might as well as be a part of the Durarara background crowd, all of them were faceless.... This thing can sell better than most of the hits in the past years, the animation better be fixed in the BD
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
May 11, 2013 6:17 PM

Dec 2012
kurselax said:
3nvy said:
"if you don't fight you won't win" No shit, sherlock. And then the bad guy, hearing this exchange and knowing there's a knife on the floor behind him, just lets mikasa stab him. And eren coherently talked while being strangled to death. And mikasa broke floorboards despite being like 10.
I know that. It changes nothing. How is that an excuse for a lack of quality? So people are praising the fuck out of it, but I can't criticize it because its aimed at a young audience anyway? I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at.
I am important. I have a girlfriend. Check out my podcast
May 11, 2013 6:17 PM

Sep 2011
stAtic91 said:
Tyrel said:
stAtic91 said:
Tyrel said:
Oh the animation was pretty bad this episode too.Characters outlining is just so bad. You could see the dark outlines far too much from before. Bunch of other stuff too..
I personally like the thick outlines a lot. Artwork =/= animation.
I never gave examples of the animation but it's pretty obvious in the show. I only gave the example of the bad artwork.
Okay. It's just that a lot of people say the animation is great when they're actually talking about the overall artwork.

I definitely wouldn't go as far as to call the visuals in this episode bad. They were perfectly fine. Bad for me would be, for example, something like that one episode of Psycho-Pass for which they even issued an apology on twitter. The outlining being bad is just your own personal preference.

Eh yeah, I'm nit picky when it comes to newer shows. I expect high animation etc out of them especially when they grow to the top of the sales for BDs and such. Very nit picky.

Forgetfulness said:
OfficialGuts said:
Forgetfulness said:
Meh, someone's probably going to call me out for only caring about action, but this episode was quite boring.

Wanted to see what happens next w/ the MCs :T
so you dislike any character development? if this flashback wasn't there, we would've never known how Mikasa and Eren met and why she likes him so much.

No, it's just that the last episode ended with a "HOLY SHIT!" moment and it makes me want to see what happens to the Eren(?) and the rest of them.

It's not a bad episode, but I just don't like how it's placed here

Well that's exactly how it was done in the manga, so can't argue with it. Basically having Misaka flashbacks showed us her resolve to always be with Eren, etc. Thus she's now going to where Eren and them are, just to find out what has become of him.
May 11, 2013 6:21 PM

Dec 2012
Durbikins said:
It was a nice flashback episode, but this was the worst time to show it.
Not really. Eren just died and Mikasa hasn't found out yet. Now they're fleshing out the relationship to build suspense and to really rub the sadness of his death in the audience's face. Good timing imo. It'll be pointless if eren gets resurrected though.
May 11, 2013 6:21 PM
Jun 2008
Jagd84 said:

The peace from the Titans not humanity itself. There is no plothole as anime had already establish that the government in the Walled City is pretty corrupt from ep 2 and what Annie said.
I don't think We can find a city that was not corrupt in this world. What I meant was violent which influence from the surrounding, like robbery,rape, and Massacre murder.
I think all parent will be dead by now if kids gone into rage just when something like this happen.This is not Shin sekai Yori .
MorningGloryMay 11, 2013 6:24 PM
May 11, 2013 6:23 PM

Feb 2009
DawnJ said:

It seemed like they toned it down in this episode. I hope that becomes a trend. She almost looked like in the manga here:

Mar 2011
DawnJ said:
Well this color scheme for this episode was rather muted, but I don't see how her lips were "harsh" in any way.

Nov 2011
Forgetfulness said:

It's not a bad episode, but I just don't like how it's placed here

xD Come on, this whole show started with a great big WTF, still nobody wants the plot to get resolved the next day.
Plus the story needs to create tension by adding on these emo moments, else everything would be just /whatever
May 11, 2013 6:27 PM

May 2010
boooooo i wanted to see what heppened next not a back story. although dem dude got eff up, eren been a killer since he was a child, so he been fucked up for a long time
May 11, 2013 6:30 PM

Dec 2012
MorningGlory said:

That's not a plot hole, just a kind of unrealistic character. Anyway some people are just like that naturally. Mental disorders and such. Or maybe, more likely, it's just his personality. Not really a big deal. Much bigger things to complain about.
May 11, 2013 6:32 PM

Dec 2012
Why do people give a fuck about mikasa's lips? I've known people who's lips are naturally really red. I have very red lips. It's not unrealistic and it's not noticeable so what's the issue? Weirdos....
May 11, 2013 6:33 PM

Mar 2010
MorningGlory said:
Jagd84 said:

I don't think We can find a city that was not corrupt in this world. What I meant was violent which influence from the surrounding, like robbery,rape, and Massacre murder.
I think all parent will be dead by now if kids gone into rage just when something like this happen.This is not Shin sekai Yori .

Things like this happened all the time in real life though. It's even more common in meadevil societies where there is a lack of social justice. You're better relying on yourself then getting help from guards in those times.
May 11, 2013 6:34 PM

Apr 2009
Eren is a perfectly well adjusted child.

May 11, 2013 6:35 PM

Jan 2013
This is just a thought so don't spoil it for me as I haven't read the manga... What if the Titans are man made biological weapons? Think about it, they don't have genitalia and apparently can't reproduce. They pretty much render weapons ineffective with their regeneration and on top of that require no sustenance and devour humans for fun. That sounds more like a machine then a living being. As I stated before, I haven't read the manga I just thought that would be an interesting plot twist where a bunch of scientists create the ultimate weapon but can't give it enough intelligence to understand anything other then kill humans and ends becoming the cause of the near extinction of the human race. On an unrelated note this series is great, it combines the perfect combination of action, blood and gore, happiness and immense sadness/creepiness. 10/10 in my book.
May 11, 2013 6:35 PM

Sep 2011
Are people really that hung up on the lip thing? LOL

3nvy said:
kurselax said:
3nvy said:
I know that. It changes nothing. How is that an excuse for a lack of quality? So people are praising the fuck out of it, but I can't criticize it because its aimed at a young audience anyway? I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at.

something like using all her strength, perfect body control?
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
May 11, 2013 6:36 PM
Jun 2008
@3nvy
mental disorder.... our Main character(dead) -_-"
Well, that was a good reason...
He should had kill his mom since he hate her sometimes .
May 11, 2013 6:37 PM

Jan 2011
Being a non-manga reader, I really loved this episode. Seeing Armin being all powerless and feeling as if everything is all over was very saddening. Hannah trying to save Franz was very sad too. Mikasa taking down that abnormal titan running crazily was fucking awesome!

Geez, for Mikasa to see her parents die like that would have traumatized her for life. Eren was such a badass; he even killed two men. I absolutely loved the scene when Mikasa was holding the knife and was remembering how she pretended not to notice that the world is merciless. Eren pretty much saved Mikasa's life forever. The scene with Eren giving Mikasa the scarf was so beautiful. A very emotional episode and now I understand why people love Mikasa so much. <3
May 11, 2013 6:39 PM
Sep 2011
this episode stays really faithful to the manga... awesome adaptation!!! Love it :) Hope they keep up the good work
May 11, 2013 6:40 PM

Oct 2010
Another great episode. Hopefully this series holds this high bar throughout.
May 11, 2013 6:41 PM

Feb 2009
3nvy said:
Why do people give a fuck about mikasa's lips? I've known people who's lips are naturally really red. I have very red lips. It's not unrealistic and it's not noticeable so what's the issue? Weirdos....

It doesn't really bug me that much, and it only does at all because it looks weird compared to the manga.
May 11, 2013 6:44 PM

Jan 2012
GodlyKyon said:
Ew... The animation quality dropped pretty drastically, why do they do these shows episode by episode??? Like, a group of people only has 1 week to prepare by drawing...

Looking at the crowd,the entire crowd might as well as be a part of the Durarara background crowd, all of them were faceless.... This thing can sell better than most of the hits in the past years, the animation better be fixed in the BD

It's a debut for the studio to be fair and they were advertising for more animators on twitter. Not really inducing great confidence. Although I cannot doubt the animation quality has dropped I'm still really enjoying it. Hal their next project looks to be pretty top notch animation too from the PVs, hopefully they can back it up.
May 11, 2013 6:45 PM
Jul 2009
IchigoHollowfi said:
Stark700 said:
Armin. Get a grip~ The CPR position looked awkward Mikasa is a total boss this episode Just saying. She owned that titan in one swipe.

Little Mikasa= cute imo.

However, I feel really sorry for Mikasa and her childhood especially her parents. Eren being badass this episode in flashback nice.

Nice flashback episode imo and cute scarf. The OST was a little weird imo this week. Still enjoyed it!

Ikr? Total Boss episode. x)
Guess we will have to wait till next week for ____ _____ badass. :D

Man, that ____ _____ is pretty easy to decipher lol
May 11, 2013 6:45 PM

Mar 2010
MorningGlory said:
@3nvy

Why would he do that? He only killed those guys because as he said (and I completely agree) they were nothing than animals went around killing people kidnapping children in their own homes for their own profit.

Hell, they're worse because animal at least kill to eat.
May 11, 2013 6:46 PM

Jun 2007
StopDropAndBowl said:
Beaver897 said:

Mother of God, I guess some people never become satisfed anymore. This flashback wasn't about Eren turning badass or some shi*, it was showing how Eren has always been a problem child that's been violent and aggressive, and how that side of him saved Mikasa even through rash decisions and turned her into what she is at the present. I personally dno't mind of some people wdn't think Eren is badass (seeing a 9-year old calling criminals rabid dogs that only look like humans seems too dangerous), but with this, nobody can deny that Eren is the reason that Mikasa's badass and has survived until now.

The problem I have with it is that no 9 year old would ever say that kind of thing, or would even have the capacity to think like that. Reality is that kids parrot what is said around them, only as they grow older do they begin to have their own ideas, thought-processes, language. As of yet, there is no real indication that Eren's parents taught him anything concerning the idea of criminals being rabid dogs that only look like humans. That is a concept that is just too deep for me to accept that a child came up with it on his/her own, not to mention the whole "fight or die!" concept. I think they could easily have kept him doing something like that (killing the shit out of some people at a young age to save Mikasa) without shoving concepts into his mouth that don't belong there.

It's just a part of the story-line that I don't think works that well. For one, it's unrealistic. For another, it doesn't seem to fit the character all that well. Regardless of what the people he killed were doing (and yeah, they definitely deserved it) for a kid like that to display such unthinking violence with not even a hint of remorse is a strong sign of serious mental disorders. You'd have to be one fucked up little kid to do that (again, let's be clear, the dudes deserved it) and not have any mental hang-ups about it. Maybe they'll go into that later, but they gave no hints of it before which is a flaw imo. And having him be an angry person doesn't cut it. That kind of behavior should have manifested itself in a lot of different ways other than rash and quick to anger and prone to aggression. Due to it being so out-of-the-blue and a little bit over-the-top, I just can't help but think that a big part of the motivation behind putting that particular story in there was to outline how "badass" a character he is.

It just would have been better to me to have him save her from wolves or something. Or to give signs in his personality BEFORE this happened (being only slightly more aggressive than 99% of boys his age would be doesn't cut it) that hinted at something like that existing within him. And it was definitely a mistake, IMO, to have him spouting off concepts like: "Criminals are rabid dogs" and "Fight or die!" unless it was clear that he was parroting someone elses thoughts.

Lets not forget that they live in a world of constant terror and internal struggles over power and greed. People learn things quick as a young age in order to survive. Eren being the son of a Doctor is surrounded by such things as human vs human conflicts. Let's also not forget that Eren is a problem child as they've only briefly touched on. His parents never taught him how to kill people but he definitely picks it up from the people around him. You just have to let it slide right now until they start dropping in scenes from his past and also showing more on the inner workings of the castle's society.
May 11, 2013 6:50 PM

Aug 2008
I love the flashback and it really pointed the reason why Mikasa owed Eren a big debt for her life by being very protective of him. Man, Eren's was such a badass along with Mikasa. Anyway, I was expecting the nxt. ep's preview will show Eren being alive or something but I guess the arc would take 4 parts to complete before we see some of epic moment of Heroic BSOD. Oh I forgot, it's funny that others in the thread misspelled Mikasa's name as 'Misaka' who is also a badass gal from another anime coincidentally.

FalloutShounen3May 11, 2013 7:02 PM
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

May 11, 2013 6:50 PM

Dec 2012
MorningGlory said:
@3nvy
Because mommy putting eren in time out is equivalent to dudes murderig mikasa's family and trying to sell her as a sex slave?
May 11, 2013 6:52 PM
Jun 2008
DeathfireD said:

Lets not forget that they live in a world of constant terror and internal struggles over power and greed. People learn things quick as a young age in order to survive.
How would you explain Armin's personality ...
genetically born loser? lol
May 11, 2013 6:56 PM

Dec 2012
DeathfireD said:

It's just a part of the story-line that I don't think works that well. For one, it's unrealistic. For another, it doesn't seem to fit the character all that well. Regardless of what the people he killed were doing (and yeah, they definitely deserved it) for a kid like that to display such unthinking violence with not even a hint of remorse is a strong sign of serious mental disorders. You'd have to be one fucked up little kid to do that (again, let's be clear, the dudes deserved it) and not have any mental hang-ups about it. Maybe they'll go into that later, but they gave no hints of it before which is a flaw
I believe this is the earliest time of eren's past that we've had an extended look into. And if that's true then you're an idiot and your post makes no sense. Besides the stupid generalization about children's thought processes. There are always exceptions and fucked up kids. And not only does it fit his character, but it explains a lot.
May 11, 2013 6:58 PM

Apr 2011
Wow, that was kind of intense.
I really want to know wha happened to the main character...guess I'll have to wait another week.
May 11, 2013 6:58 PM

Dec 2012
Mikasa being a straight up badass titan killer like everyone knew she'd be. Depressing backstory with a heartwarming ending.

Next episode she learns of Eren's death. This is gonna be hard to watch :/
/人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
May 11, 2013 6:59 PM

Dec 2012
MorningGlory said:
DeathfireD said:

Lets not forget that they live in a world of constant terror and internal struggles over power and greed. People learn things quick as a young age in order to survive.
How would you explain Armin's personality ...
genetically born loser? lol
Pretty much. Pussies have always existed and they always will. You're not making much sense here.
May 11, 2013 6:59 PM

Feb 2013
THAT TITAN RUN MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD it was just so weird I laughed :P

This ain't no filler guys. Anyone who says it is >.< it's totally the best because it's all about Mikasa and how she met Eren. Even though it was super sad, it was an interesting way to meet.

Armin, it's true you're kinda sad and you ain't no use there with them oh well :1

I don't think Eren's dead, he's the main character(never read the manga)!! He's probably gonna do something bada** in the Titan and kill it from the inside. Keep your friends close, but your enemies CLOSER :3

Next episode: EREN IS BACK (I'm guessing. lol I don't know).

May 11, 2013 7:01 PM

May 2013
SupaNiper said:
So my theory is that "Dr. Jeager" have been treating Mikasa and possibly Eren with some weird drugs when they were younger?? And that explains the Epic Hilt Crushing ability?? I have only watched the Anime so i don't know. I really hope we get an explanation for it though.. I know there are titans'n shit, but superpowers?? Meh..

And the basement key, and the dreams... He isn't dead yet? Or did I miss something? I think he has some sort of role to play in future...

I think Armin is the more normal, not messed up in head, kind of intellectual character. His reactions to stuff seem to be most natural. Probably how I would have ended up at that age seeing that stuff in front of my eyes...
EkarosMay 11, 2013 7:05 PM
Pages (20) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.