Forum Settings
Forums
Say I Love You.
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2013 6:08 AM

Sep 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Mei has to get up early for breakfast. Seasons are changing at a dizzying rate. She is going into 3rd, last, year of high school. She has bed head and her tie is a mess so her Mom helps to fix it. School entrance ceremony day.

Mei walks to school with Yamato. They say good morning to Asami who gives Mei a flying hug as if she hasn't seen her in a long time. Yamato says "Asami, you sure are lively in the morning!" She says, "Because, because, because..."

Since it is their final year they are discussing what they'll be doing next in their lives. Mei still isn't sure, Yamato is going to business school.Some are going to university, some to aesthetics school, working in apparel...

And walking to school are model Rin and gym guy Ren right behind her who says she walks fast. She says that's how she usually walks, sorry, I have long legs. She needs a specially made school uniform because she is so tall.

Shoujo manga fate means that of course Rin Aoi is in their school too as a new entry student. She was in middle school so she is now a freshman in class 1-A. Wait until Megumitan hears this! Of course all want to be her friend and get her mobile address / number.

Ren is a bit put out about his model twin sister's popularity. Yes, I said REN IS RIN'S TWIN BROTHER! The guys ask if he lives in the same house and he says duh, we're the same family... He is bummed, they just want to know him because of his sister.

Then Mei and Yamato run into Ren and Mei is shocked that the guy from the gym is there. "Why is he here?" she thinks. She is worried he will tell people about her weight. He calls her sempai, she says "gym staff san"...

Time for entry ceremony.

The girls are all gaga for Rin.

Rin is walking and talking with the girls and... she falls! But who is there to catch her but... Kai to the rescue! "Are you hurt?" "I don't seem to be injured." "Thank goodness!" "Take care, new student!"

The girls are also still gaga for Yamato, including Megumichan who is not tall enough compared to Rin for international modelling.

Mei and Yamato enjoy lunch on a bench.

She didn't know about his plans to go to business/vocational school after high school. She still doesn't know what she is going to do. She asks what he is going to vocational school for, he says cameras, photography. He loves taking pictures. Likes taking pictures of people. For magazines, beautiful pictures. But Mei is worried that being a cameraman isn't the most solid of careers these days. Yamato says she doesn't need to worry. He asks if she likes it, she says she thinks it is good.

She hasn't decided but she wants to be a mom at home. Therefore, Yamato is envious LOL But he says he has also searched for a long time for what he wanted to do. He messes up her hair and says "You'll find it! We're still young!" She is mad at him for messing up her hair.

He joshes her again about wanting to meet the 1st year gym guy. She says he was just showing her how to use the machines. He says he's just kidding. He is kidding but doesn't like her being with guys other than him.

Right then he really wants to give her a hug. She says he is being very possessive. She says when he was modelling he was surrounded by girls. Talks about kissing, how it is an important thing. Didn't mean anything when doing modelling pictures but... there is a Mei kissing another guy thing that I must be forgetting...

Rin is amazed about the guy who caught her with one hand... Kai! And he's in the same gym, Rin/Ren's Dad's gym I think.

And Meg goes there too, and she meets Rin!

--

Next month is a month off. Chapter 44 will be in the August issue, out in June. See you then!
hpulleyMay 5, 2013 2:21 PM
May 7, 2013 8:05 AM

Nov 2007
Megu's rival is a kouhai for Mei and others! So she has a twin brother, who is shorter than her and Mei's gym trainer. Yamato, who decided to be a photographer, is a bit of jealous of his existence.

Model students met each other finally.

hpulley said:
Next month is a month off. Chapter 44 will be in the August issue, out in June.

Again?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 7, 2013 8:15 AM

Sep 2012
tsubasalover said:

hpulley said:
Next month is a month off. Chapter 44 will be in the August issue, out in June.

Again?

Yes, again. I will have to tell Kanae-san on twitter to enjoy her holiday ;-)
Dec 29, 2013 1:36 PM

Nov 2011
They look quite similar indeed for twins. I'm not a fan of either one yet though. Yamato's got some competition likely too.
Dec 29, 2013 5:19 PM

May 2013
They are third year students already. And they are thinking about their futures. Mei is still undecided on that one though.
Dec 29, 2013 10:58 PM

Mar 2008
VanishingKira said:
Rin and Megumi,rivals in modeling and Kai's love(I really hope so.)?

I hope so too, maybe then it'd finally get those two moving, romantically.
Dec 30, 2013 11:00 PM

Sep 2011
I hope so as I've never Megumi for Kai, he deserves better than that. I thought they were twins, and Yamato was jealous, hehe. Yeah the brother might fall for Mei as she is so different from his sister. I bet he's a late blooming and his sister just grew before him because girls mature faster. But I'm still for the main otp couple of course :)
Aug 22, 2014 6:34 PM

Oct 2011
I'm preeeetty sure at the beginning of the second year Asami said they would keep the classes until the end of highschool without changing anymore. Don't know whether it's a translation fault or the mangaka messed a bit up there.. :P
Mar 25, 2015 2:23 PM

Jan 2014
Yeah, that's what I thought. She's too short.
Feb 22, 2020 8:54 AM

Mar 2014
The twins' interactions are quite entertaining to watch. Rin seems to like Kai. It's 3rd year for Mei and the others already huh :O

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suki tte Ii na yo. Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 8, 2016

14 by bucciest »»
May 17, 2023 12:42 PM

» How do people like this anime?!

arianna_molina - Aug 13, 2022

2 by epidemia78 »»
Aug 13, 2022 4:43 PM

» So... what happens after the anime?

BiobulletM - Mar 30, 2022

2 by BiobulletM »»
Apr 18, 2022 1:27 PM

Poll: » Suki tte Ii na yo. Chapter 61 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 14, 2015

4 by Danae »»
Mar 16, 2020 3:16 PM

Poll: » Suki tte Ii na yo. Chapter 57 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 13, 2015

6 by Danae »»
Mar 15, 2020 3:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.