Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 21, 2013 1:50 AM

Oct 2008
I love the manga and all.

But you all need to remember, that this is still an adaption; the tv series has been taking its own liberties since the beginning, and its not surprising that they'd do so here. That being said, I didn't have a problem at all with the way they changed it up - the events of this arc and Gon's feelings towards Kite seems like it would still make perfect sense to me.

The background on Kite may be TV original, but I still enjoyed it. Good introductory episode to my favorite arc.
Apr 21, 2013 1:59 AM

Jan 2011
nice start of a new arc lol new op is cool but it doesn't seem like were ever gonna get a new song for it.

not sure what the big fuss is about the flashback but it did strike me a bit odd when they just cut it off, not only that seems like everyone who was hyped by this is already turned off by the first episode :s.
Apr 21, 2013 2:05 AM

Jun 2009
katsu044 said:
nice start of a new arc lol new op is cool but it doesn't seem like were ever gonna get a new song for it.

not sure what the big fuss is about the flashback but it did strike me a bit odd when they just cut it off, not only that seems like everyone who was hyped by this is already turned off by the first episode :s.

I'm still hyped. Definitely. Aside from that change it was a very solid episode.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 21, 2013 2:10 AM

Apr 2012
Woah woah woah everyone, calm down! This is literally the first time Madhouse has changed anything significantly (and if you're a 1999 purist then you really can't talk in that respect, and I loved the 1999 adaption too). They haven't completely destroyed anything! Give it a chance rather than judging the entire arc based on one episode--everyone was freaking out about Yorknew and look how great that turned out. Sure, it would've been better if they'd just kept Kite and Gon's past the same, but nothing has been ruined. Honestly. You're all overreacting.

Overall the atmosphere of this episode was amazing, aaaahhh I got chills! I actually really liked the filler with shooting the ant, it was a little confusing as a manga reader but really creepy and suspenseful, and sets up the feeling of the arc well. They've got the CA atmosphere nailed. I was on the edge of my seat the entire episode, though it was a little slow while they were talking with Kite about stuff we already know for a long time. I think they're going to do this arc really well looking at this.

The OP looks amazing, they actually managed to make Departure work for Chimera XD I'm freaking out, I can't wait-

Zee530 said:
The arc seems so...different from what i've come to expect of the show.

The CA arc in general has a very different atmosphere compared to the rest of the series, so that's pretty much right.
Apr 21, 2013 2:34 AM

Dec 2011
I'm so freakin excited now..!!!!!! AAHHHHHHHHH
Apr 21, 2013 2:47 AM

Mar 2012
Great logic guys.
Different settings and not being monotone while explaining every bit of transition = disconnected.
Nen had alwaya existed. Since episode 3.
What about GI?

"THIS; my only problem with HxH. While it's true that the arcs are great on their own, these arcs seemed to occur on different universes; the themes for each arc are so unrelated that connecting them as if they are part of one big plot made me felt awkward."
Um one piece has aliens, zombies, cyborgs, giant with with no explanation or transition whatsoever between arcs

Mikasa said:
Can't help but feel One Piece was inspired by HxH here.

Wat?
What? It's the only explanation. There is no way oda could come up with such a non cliche outcome on his own.
End Zionazism
Apr 21, 2013 2:51 AM
Jun 2010
mrsticky005 said:
Also I'm sincerely hoping the "Ging planned EVERYTHING" is just a big troll by Madhouse.

If not just them changing the nature of their relationship, that part in particular was annoying. -_-

"There is someone that I must meet again. And until that day... not even Death himself can take my life away!"
Apr 21, 2013 2:55 AM
Jun 2010
fearthebeard85 said:

I understand completely why people are upset because of the way Madhouse portrayed the scene but the most important parts were pressed upon which were:

Hybridbloodszak said:

- Kite saved Gon from Foxbears
- Kite is Ging's student who looked for Ging just as Gon is doing now.

How were those the most important parts again? I believe Kite meeting Gon and telling him that his father, whom he believed was dead, was actually alive is much more important. I get what you're saying though. Madhouse just took a different approach.

"There is someone that I must meet again. And until that day... not even Death himself can take my life away!"
Apr 21, 2013 2:57 AM

Mar 2012
Most important part: mutual knowledge of Ging
Not some foxbear shit.
End Zionazism
Apr 21, 2013 2:59 AM

Jun 2012
Well that was... not what I was expecting, but by no means it that a bad thing!

Hooray for Kite being finally introduced! (In the original he was introduced in episode 1 - hence the flashback of Gon in this ep). Also Stars were introduced much later than in the original as well, which is fine.

Much talking this episode, and Ging is possibly the worst father ever, if I'm being honest. But Ging pre-planning exactly what Gon would do is a bit weird...

Also the queen is really creepy. But wounded.. I wonder what hurt her?
Apr 21, 2013 3:01 AM

Mar 2012
The planned it all is a troll by madhouse. Don't take it seriously.
End Zionazism
Apr 21, 2013 3:16 AM

Jul 2012
Didn't really like this ep, Even though it explained some important stuff it was boring and nothing actually happened (except the killing of an ant hill)
Apr 21, 2013 3:28 AM

Mar 2012
Oh Madhouse, you shithead. They didn't fuck up in episode 76, they fucked up since they didn't show Kaito in the first episode because they had something else in their mind. Whatever they did here is telling their version of Gon and Kaito relationship which isn't bad but inferior to Togashi version.
Lets forget - 5/5.
Apr 21, 2013 3:38 AM
Jan 2013
i enjoy the episode.. kaito weapon is a beast
Apr 21, 2013 4:00 AM

Feb 2013
was that guy voiced by char!?
If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone
Apr 21, 2013 4:03 AM

Jun 2009
Razuhiko said:
was that guy voiced by char!?

Yeah, and Shanks (One Piece) too.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 21, 2013 4:06 AM

Jul 2010
been waiting for this for how many years
looks different from how i imagined it, ok ep i guess
Apr 21, 2013 4:32 AM
Feb 2010
Anyone noticed that ´Go! next 60´ after the OP
Apr 21, 2013 4:35 AM

Jun 2009
GinkgoTree said:
Anyone noticed that ´Go! next 60´ after the OP

It was there throughout Greed Island, I believe. I'm not sure if it was there before. Some one explained what it meant in an earlier episode discussion, I believe. I don't remember what it was. An anniversary type of thing?

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 21, 2013 5:05 AM

Apr 2009
Anyway, the changed relationship between Gon and Kaito is bugging me a bit but I guess they'll still be able to bring the central points across. Let's not judge this subplot until we are a few episodes further into the arc and certain events unfolded.
However, I really enjoyed the use of music and the atmosphere they're building in this adaption. Later parts of this arc will be very creepy this way, exactly how it is supposed to be.
LunaApr 28, 2013 1:38 PM
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Apr 21, 2013 5:10 AM
Apr 2013
doki doki desu just an amazing episode again hunter x hunter ain´t nothing but the best
Apr 21, 2013 5:16 AM

Dec 2012
What the hell is wrong with you people? This was only the first episode of C.A and you guys are freaking out!

Was it necessary to change Gon-Kite background story? No.
Did they fuck up everything? Of course not!

Calm the fuck down and give it chance, this is only the beginning.

By the way, that opening was freaking amazing, I cried out of excitement.
Apr 21, 2013 5:18 AM

Apr 2009
Rutger said:
What the hell is wrong with you people? This was only the first episode of C.A and you guys are freaking out!

Was it necessary to change Gon-Kite background story? No.
Did they fuck up everything? Of course not!

Calm the fuck down and give it chance, this is only the beginning.

By the way, that opening was freaking amazing, I cried out of excitement.

This, Madhouse took some liberties early on as well and it worked out. They are not Toei, A-1 or Studio Pierrot; they deserve some faith.
LunaApr 28, 2013 12:35 PM
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Apr 21, 2013 5:20 AM

Mar 2012
They got the faith after some early fuckups. Now they are ruining the whole canon. So how about no?

Also meryem had little to no resemblance and he fulfilled the role togashi wanted him to. So...
LunaApr 28, 2013 12:34 PM
End Zionazism
Apr 21, 2013 5:37 AM

Jun 2011
Here's for those who wanted another op song :P

Apr 21, 2013 5:39 AM

Oct 2010
I'm not a fan of the changes they made from the manga but hopefully it'll get back on track quickly.
Apr 21, 2013 5:49 AM

Dec 2009
The additions were greated and helped flesh out Kite, since in the manga it was basically "Yo, I know you, let's get on with the story!".

However...

I'm fine with the OP, but that ED will take some time to get used to.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Apr 21, 2013 5:56 AM

Oct 2008
I hate to budge into this argument, but the comparison to One Piece seems to somehow constantly shoehorn itself into discussions; especially shonen titles.

Mikasa said:
There is no way oda could come up with such a non cliche outcome on his own.

Actually, that very concept is a pretty common narrative cliche.

I'm cool with One Piece as a shonen and everything, but it's not like it invented the genre. "It's not the goal, but the journey that matters" is an abundantly common theme not only in shonen comics and animation, but stories in general; it hardly reeks of originality that both Gon and Luffy would say something similar, and especially considering they more or less strictly adhere to their character archetypes (the friendly, blissful, straightfoward, and assertive shonen protags). An earlier and equally popular example would be that of Son Goku from Dragonball, who pretty much fits the descriptor to a tee, and became a point of reference for countless shonen since. Bottom line is, the only explanation I can think of regarding this constant comparison is a simple lack of genre-exposure; these tropes and cliches have been used in many instances, and I think it's kind of ignorant to make such a direct comparison to something that's been seen so many times before in so many different titles.

That being said, however, one of the reasons I love HxH, with it easily being one of my favorite shonen titles, is that it often defies expectations and deconstructs the conventions that so many battle shonen lazily breeze upon. The Chimera Ant arc is a prime example of HxH doing this at its best, and without giving away any substantial detail, there are many dimensions of emotional and moral complexity explored here that simply aren't done so in the vast majority of its genre-peers. Characters such as Gon, who thus far have adhered so strictly to the black-and-white nature of shonen protagonism, will be challenged with dilemmas that only come in shades of grey, and of which may be incompatible with their prior world-views or beliefs. I'm excited for any non-manga readers' entry into this arc - it's truly my favorite in HxH, and indeed, all of shonen.
DangerrApr 21, 2013 6:02 AM
Apr 21, 2013 6:02 AM

Sep 2010
I thought Kite couldn't get more awesome until I heard Ikeda Shuuichi <3 Seeing Knuckle, Morau, Palm, Meruem, Pitou (everyone actually) animated was so nice. Changes didn't bother me, there was way more pros than cons and this'll be great and creepy arc, can't wait for next episode!

weren't in the opening, I guess it's still too early to show them or there'll be new opening later on.
Apr 21, 2013 6:05 AM
Mar 2012
Theorder14 said:
Here's for those who wanted another op song :P

That's a lot better, still not good enough
Apr 21, 2013 6:13 AM

Jul 2012
when will the manga resume since were catching up. i liked the episode.no complain about the change of story just glad its animated
Cty Best mid
Apr 21, 2013 6:34 AM

Sep 2010
Nice ep, i see no reason's for complaining . . .
Apr 21, 2013 6:43 AM

Feb 2012
Zee530 said:
insan3soldiern said:
Zee530 said:

How so? I mean things haven't even really got started. Aside from the opening and endings, which I agree had a feeling of foreboding, it felt more or less the same to me.

I don't know how Togashi works since i don't read the manga but all the arcs seem a bit....'disconnected', the hunter universe itself seems to be lacking a general theme holding everything together.

The 1st arc with the exam was okay, but after that Nen seems to be suddenly introduced out of nowhere, the concept of G.I seemed a bit??? and now we have mutant ants. This is just the debacles of an anime only watcher, despite it's randomness, it's still the best shounen i've seen so far.

How Togashi works is that he's a auteur storyteller who's interested in a lot of things and is not afraid to try different genre within the boundaries of shounen. One look at level E and the last few volumes of YYH can show you the unconventional shift of genre. Chimera ant arc is his apocalyptic horror story so the tone will be different. (While Yorknew is his noir story, Greed Island is his video game story...etc. Level E has very similar structure too...you switch from horror, RPG adventure, noir, detective, SF ..etc effortlessly)
Apr 21, 2013 6:48 AM

Apr 2012
i miss you kurapika
Apr 21, 2013 6:53 AM

Oct 2008
Kcaco said:
How Togashi works is that he's a auteur storyteller who's interested in a lot of things and is not afraid to try different genre within the boundaries of shounen.

Precisely why I can't get enough of his stuff. Level E, for example, could be both uproariously hilarious and at times genuinely sad / poignant. Given his quality for storytelling, especially within the confines of a shonen, it makes these hiatuses all the more disheartening.

At least we got this, for now. Hopefully he'll get back on his feet soon.

lightline said:
Got another question I wonder why netero is involved in the new arc ? shouldn't he be worrying about the hunter exam so why does he want to fight the king ?

DangerrApr 21, 2013 6:58 AM
Apr 21, 2013 7:05 AM

Feb 2013
Zee530 said:
insan3soldiern said:
Zee530 said:

How so? I mean things haven't even really got started. Aside from the opening and endings, which I agree had a feeling of foreboding, it felt more or less the same to me.

I don't know how Togashi works since i don't read the manga but all the arcs seem a bit....'disconnected', the hunter universe itself seems to be lacking a general theme holding everything together.

The 1st arc with the exam was okay, but after that Nen seems to be suddenly introduced out of nowhere, the concept of G.I seemed a bit??? and now we have mutant ants. This is just the debacles of an anime only watcher, despite it's randomness, it's still the best shounen i've seen so far.

I don't consider this a fault in the slightest. It just guarantees that each arc will be different in structure from the preceding ones. Unlike One Piece or DBZ were the arcs boil down to the last battle with the big bad all the time (OK, to be fair, One Piece didn't do this for a few arcs, and I still consider the series to be enjoyable)
Apr 21, 2013 7:38 AM

Jun 2008
Kite = Char Aznable...AWESOME
Queen = Kamaria Ray (XD)
Meruem = Banagher Links ROFL
kaimaxApr 21, 2013 7:52 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Apr 21, 2013 9:20 AM

Feb 2008
Bah my fear came true, they messed up the flashback. This is why they should have just made things happen the way they were meant to happen, in the fucking 1st episode!
Oh well, Madhouse is still doing an awesome job with this, so I'll let this one slide.
Apr 21, 2013 10:14 AM

Aug 2007
Oh man that OP it has so much powerful scenes. Finally some new uncharted territory anime wise HxH. :D ED is good also. Great job on that Madhouse.

j0x said:
lol that opening song will never change ever!!! but waiting for more episodes XD

Hey Toriko finally got changed its OP after like 99 episodes. Don't give up hope. :P
Apr 21, 2013 10:25 AM

Jul 2008
This is it. The part where the anime makes or breaks!

And a different opening wouldn't hurt either.
Mitsuhashi_Takashi said:
What are you living for? This is your life, live for the sake of it! Screw what everyone else things! If they get in your way, just blow them away!
Apr 21, 2013 10:46 AM

Oct 2011
Netero....hunter exam? Netero only involves himself in special cases...like everyone almost failing. Or someone KO'ing everyone...he's the freaking chairman of HUNTERS, of course he'll be involved in stopping the advent of a superior race that tries to overtake humans.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2013 10:47 AM

Apr 2013
Nice slow paced episode to introduce the new arc, can't wait to see Kaito in action... But i sort of missed Kurapika and Leorio, hope that they will show themselves again...
Apr 21, 2013 10:48 AM

Nov 2012
So we're calling inspirations rip offs now? Lol
Apr 21, 2013 10:49 AM

Jan 2008
I'm kinda glad I'm not a manga reader, it seems people are shitting bricks over something but I couldn't care less, I'm too busy enjoying the show.
Apr 21, 2013 10:58 AM
Apr 2013
First, Hi guys! I'm new here :) A full fan of Hunter X Hunter universe.

I can't help but to express my thoughts about this NEW episode everyone have been waiting for.

I voted 1 out of 5. Yes.

I have a couple of reasons why. I might add up a spoiler so be cautious.. or I may not since the episode spoiled it itself to the viewer.

Reasons
1. Kite(Kaito) and Gon relationship is not like that it is much deeper than that. I was like "Okay, what is happening here madhouse?". 1999 version and the manga had that original relationship and the 2011 had it differently. The first I saw the episode one of this reboot series, I was like "Okay good animation, but it will ruin the rest of the story and leave a hole in the end of greed island be cause they didn't show up kaito at the beginning.
Kaito has much more role than to train him, it is not enough "reason" now for Gon to do what he will do. //not spoiling.

Kaito is the key why Gon knew the word Hunter. Why Gon knew his dad is alive, and why Gon wants to become a Hunter.. It is all because of that very moment Kaito and Gon crossed path.

and in the series they are like forget each other? the.heck.

2. They showed already the Nen Ability of Kaito and they even described it!. I mean that broke the basic law of being a pro hunter. Never show your nen ability to anyone as lightly as that. I mean c'mon. one of the hypes of this arch is to see one by one the nen ablity of Kaito in battle. but they spoiled it up so.. thats already a minus.

3. Kaito never detailedly told his history. What remains unknown should be unknown because theres a reason why it was unknown in the first place. so another minus there.

4. Chimera Ant. Gon stepping in the chimera ant and Killua got biten by one.. really? and kaito even described it too. that also will lead to many cuts in the near future episode. The thing is, I know the manga, I've read it but the essence of reading the information needed to understand what is happening at great timing is much entertaining. same goes with watching. It is much better if they will research for it first and so on. (There shouldn't be a chimera ant there in the first place)

5. In any information out there, Ging never said that thing about the Triple Star Hunter. again there is a reason why. I even searched it myself but it is still a mystery. Currently there are only 3 known Triple Star Hunters..

Yup. people might say, this series has its own story, it is not dependent to the manga or whatsoever. First, it is dependent to the manga no matter what. Madhouse is ruining the golden comeback of Hunter X Hunter. Real good animation no doubt. I even got WOWed with the new Opening seeing (spoilers) Hakoware, Hotel Raffesia, HIDE AND SEEK! and Deep Purple animations at last! I was in tears :> plus the three royal guards!

High hopes built up during the Opening and it was crumbled down at the very last of the episode. :(

Good thing though that they had a narrator in this reboot because that narrator is going have some kick ass narrating at this arch. He has the most script than the characters.

I keep telling myself "this is a filler, this is a filler, this is a filler" but no its not, it will affect the future episodes :(

Might stick up watching because of battles and to see the nen ability in actions. but for story, I won't get too attached to what they will build up. Still waiting for the manga :)

Well thats all about my rate.
roiabrazaldoApr 21, 2013 11:16 AM
Apr 21, 2013 11:13 AM

Feb 2013
Paul said:
I'm kinda glad I'm not a manga reader, it seems people are shitting bricks over something but I couldn't care less, I'm too busy enjoying the show.

Ignorance is a bliss in this case I suppose. I have read the manga, I'm not angry as much as I am a bit disappointed.
gedataApr 21, 2013 11:18 AM
Apr 21, 2013 11:17 AM

Oct 2008
roiabrazaldo said:

I can't help but to express my thoughts about this NEW episode everyone have been waiting for.

I voted 1 out of 5. Yes.

I have a couple of reasons why. I might add up a spoiler so be cautious.. or I may not since the episode spoiled it itself to the viewer.

Again, I really don't understand how this was "ruined" because certain events were slightly changed or chronologically rearranged. Literally, the only difference between what happens in the manga and what happens here, as far as Kite's relationship with Gon goes, is that Gon's motivation to become a hunter was just inspired through the villagers instead of Kite; and that object for motivation is unchanged, which is his father. Otherwise, he still saved Gon as a child, and they still had a conversation that's very similar to the one they had in the manga, though years later. Its not like Gon spent a substantial amount of time with Kite in chapter 1 of the manga, anyways.

If any of you have read the Song of Ice and Fire book series, then I'd love to see how you'd all react to the Game of Thrones TV adaption going on right now. The show's taken many, MANY more liberties than HxH has with its source material, but it's still a damn good show. It doesn't need to be a carbon-copy of the source-material to be good. I'll even concede that 2011's interpretation of the Kite-Gon relationship isn't as good as the source material. Even so, it's marginal.
DangerrApr 21, 2013 11:29 AM
Apr 21, 2013 11:24 AM

Oct 2011
Mikasa I find it amazingly hilarious how much you praised the 2011 version and crucified the 99 anime version for 75 episodes and now after one episode have just completely flipped on the 2011 version saying it's ruined because of how they presented Kaito lol. Just completely ridiculous.

I'm not defending Madhouse's interpretation of Kaito seeing as how I was somewhat disappointed myself, but again Gon's main purpose for wanting to become a Hunter was that Gin was a Hunter, not because of Kaito. Was it supposed to be Kaito who pushed him in that direction? Absolutely, but we should've seen this coming from day one when Gon told Mito his motivations for going to take the Hunter Exam in episode 1.

The relationship might not be as strong because Kaito didn't nudge Gon in that direction, but Kaito's character is not ruined or his importance to Gon. He saved Gon's life and he is still Ging's student, so it's not like they completely changed everything that was important to his character.
Apr 21, 2013 11:26 AM

Jun 2012
was a decent episode but i don't understand their reasoning for changing the flashback at all, i'm not gonna say "NOTHING MAKES SENSE NOW" etc. but i do think it was better in the manga (only read that part about 5/10 minutes ago) a bit of a strange thing to change xD

The OP is fantastic though, it's getting me all excited again even though i know everything that happens. Cannot wait to see all of this animated! The king looks great, they all look great, it's twice as nice considering the artwork was somewhat disagreeable at this point :P

I look forward to the rest, i'm certain they won't change anything else. I have a friend who watched the old OVAs a few years ago but hasn't read it and he has been thinking that kite was ging the entire time, wish i could see the look on his face when he watches this :P
jimbob1141Apr 21, 2013 11:31 AM
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Apr 21, 2013 11:32 AM
Apr 2013
Dangerr said:
roiabrazaldo said:

I voted 1 out of 5. Yes.

Again, I really don't understand how this was "ruined" because certain events were slightly changed or chronologically rearranged. Literally, the only difference between what happens in the manga and what happens here, as far as Kite's relationship with Gon goes, is that Gon's motivation to become a hunter was just inspired through the villagers instead of Kite. Otherwise, he still saved Gon as a child, and they still had a conversation that's very similar to the one they had in the manga, though years later. Its not like Gon spent a substantial amount of time with Kite in chapter 1 of the manga, anyways.

If any of you have read the Song of Ice and Fire book series, then I'd love to see how you'd all react to the Game of Thrones TV adaption going on right now. The show's taken many, MANY more liberties than HxH has with its source material, but it's still a damn good show. It doesn't need to be a carbon-copy of the source-material to be good. I'll even concede that 2011's interpretation of the Kite-Gon relationship isn't as good. Even so, it's marginal.

Gon was not inspired by the villagers. They never. It never happened or mentioned. This is the hole that I was talking about..

How did Gon knew about the Hunters, How did he knew his father is alive? its the bedrock of the story.

I do not want to make argue or anything but dude. I don't know everything you said about the 2nd paragraph you posted.

I have no interest. wait maybe thats it. INTEREST.
depending on the degree of interest we have, we may say "its okay" or rage the F out.

like you, you might not have that level of interest I have about the story of this anime, so for you its fine enough if they will change something or not. as for me I do not like it. so maybe that covers it ok? no point to argue.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

45 by PushedCaraway »»
Apr 24, 11:22 AM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.