Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 11, 2013 7:04 PM

Feb 2013
It's sad that it's coming to an end
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
Mar 11, 2013 7:06 PM

Aug 2012
gaiusbaltar24 said:
This was easily the best episode since the 12th. They finally managed to handle the drama well, and I even liked Aoyama's scene a good amount, even though her constant attempts to confess are extremely tedious. I'm still a bit weary about the conclusion though, since they have yet to conclude the 6th novel.
Vortiene said:

screw mashiro she did nothing good and is set for life anyways, any real man would realize aoyama needs support in such a dire time!

(not saying she's not a strong girl, but come on man, that's just heartless if you choose mashiro...)

That's ridiculous. So he should choose Aoyama out of pity rather than the person he actually loves. She probably knew that Sorata was in love with Mashiro since the 12th episode anyways, so it shouldn't be that big of a heart-breaker.

I liked Aoyama more but touche.
Mar 11, 2013 7:07 PM

May 2009
Vortiene said:
(not saying she's not a strong girl, but come on man, that's just heartless if you choose mashiro...)

She should win because she is pitiable, great logic sir.
Mar 11, 2013 7:29 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Cratex said:
BeyondDestiny said:
Nanami did friendzone herself out of a good cause, though I'm personally a bit infuriated by it (don't mind me though)
I'm actually Okay with it. She can find better.

Yup. I don't think Sorata deserves Aoyama anyway.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 11, 2013 7:46 PM
Jan 2010
tsubasalover said:
Wow, a painting of Sakurasou without painter girl. Then unclear confession by seiyuu girl (at least the guy doesn't get that she likes him in that sense).

Rita!! Nice Ryuunosuke!

And the confessions scene at the station.

Two more ep...

After 22 episodes, you still call Mashiro "painter girl" and Aoyama "seiyuu girl" even though you call Ryuunosuke and Rita by their names?
Mar 11, 2013 7:48 PM
Sep 2012
Such a melancholy episode. It's good that it had a happy ending.

That painting of everyone at Sakurasou looked really nice and it was funny how Rita turned up right behind Ryuunosuke right when he sent her that text. That confession of sorts from Nanami was sweet, but she missed her last chance to get with Sorata, as it turns out. Sorata telling Shiina that Sakurasou is not just the building - but everyone - was nice. I'm a Nanami fan, so I would have wished that he confessed to her instead, but his confession at the train station to Shiina was nice and heartfelt. It's also nice that Nanami didn't hold being friendzoned against Shiina and helped Shiina come back to everyone.
Mar 11, 2013 8:27 PM

Sep 2010
That was unexpected, I was expecting much more melodrama, well whatever.

I really like Nanami's accent/dialect or whatever it is, it sounded pretty good when she was scolding Mashiro.
Mar 11, 2013 9:03 PM
Jul 2018
hmm, this season better end well lol. good episode as always
Mar 11, 2013 9:47 PM

Aug 2011
Sorata should have hopped over those train tracks... and Nanami absolutely stole his thunder in the last scene. Just sayin, if I was him... I would have been pissed that I didn't get that hug.
Mar 11, 2013 9:54 PM

Jan 2013
Was there just two love confessions that weren't heard by the person they were aimed at? Lame.
At least Aoyama knows Sorata loves Shiina.

Also that painting must look better than real life to them.
Mar 11, 2013 10:00 PM

Sep 2012
Fellow Aoyama shippers, listen to me. Don't feel despair, because...
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 11, 2013 10:18 PM

Jan 2013
probably one of the best episode in a while
Mashiro changed a lot
Mar 11, 2013 10:21 PM

Nov 2011
So will Sakurasou still be demolished?

Decent episode to say the least.

Mar 11, 2013 10:33 PM
Nov 2012
Aoyama deserves a better match to be honest. Kanda is an immature brat and should fit the bill perfectly with Mashiro, since she's also pretty useless.
Mar 11, 2013 10:39 PM

Sep 2012
exs120 said:
bastek66 said:
Voids said:
Yupp, everything was going until

Just like in Toradora! I always go for the underdog,
I wish they'll make a RomCom that ends like that someday.. T___T

You can always watch True Tears, main girl loses there.

Actually, you could argue the main girl did win there...it's complicated.

Maybe Mashiro-iro Symphony for "somewhat" unpredictable end...

Well I have seen Shuffle! and Mashiro iro Symphony,

Looks like I have to try True Tears :D
Mar 11, 2013 10:49 PM

Jan 2011
My reaction when Nanami pretty much lost

But seriously we all knew it from the start Oh well ;_;.
Mar 11, 2013 10:57 PM
Sep 2012
symbv said:
Fellow Aoyama shippers, listen to me. Don't feel despair, because...
katsu044 said:
My reaction when Nanami pretty much lost

But seriously we all knew it from the start Oh well ;_;.
I held out hope that Nanami would win, but Shiina has really changed since we first saw her, so she's a good choice too.

I really do hope that Sorata doesn't back out of what he said now that Shiina is back. That would really make me rage at how utterly stupid he is since he's really is so lucky to have such a great girl love him.
Mar 11, 2013 11:03 PM

Feb 2013
Ah! So good!

And for everyone saying that it's going to be Shiina for sure....there is still two episodes left....crazy shit can happen in an episode or two.

But really I'm fine with a Shiina end. I like both Nanami and Shiina. They both have their good and bad qualities.
Mar 11, 2013 11:14 PM

Jun 2009
Mashiro wins and all is right in the world.
Mar 11, 2013 11:24 PM
Oct 2012
really great episode, i loved it, glad everything is back to normal
i did kind of feel that nanami being there at the station was a little wierd for relationship development purposes between sorata and mashiro but she did need to be their for mashiro. i didnt really feel like that was a real confession from sorata, until he tells her up and front that he loves her i feel he really hasnt confessed to her, so i still think that its going to have an open ending :P but great episode. yay mashiroxsorata!!!!
Mar 11, 2013 11:27 PM

Dec 2012
Finally some goddamn development. I practically enjoyed everything that was placed in this episode, the painting and how Mashiro left herself out, Sorata being able to differentiate between jealousy for Mashiro and how it can also substitute as determination, Aoyama's willingness to defer her feelings, and Rita's unexpected show; although her expedition to Japan could've at least been hinted and or screened, but I'm not going to be too nit-picky. By far one of the best, if not the best episode in the series, as the last several ones felt a little redundant with the melodrama.
Mar 12, 2013 12:30 AM

Feb 2013
sirwence said:
bastek66 said:
Aoyama

symbv said:
Novel spoiler

Ekhem,

^
This .. so it seems were getting an anime only end or a cut short end ?

i want a second season like they did for clannad
Mar 12, 2013 12:34 AM

Feb 2013
IAtePringles said:

i want a second season like they did for clannad

I'm perfectly ok with this.....except I would appreciate it if they didn't make me cry like a little girl, like clannad did with their second season lol.
Mar 12, 2013 1:12 AM

Mar 2008
Nanami's VA deserves plaudits for her acting in the dodged confession scene. Maybe it was just me imagining it but she really brought out how difficult it was for Nanami to say what she did, with her voice cracking at times as if she would break down at any moment because of how difficult it was to effectively let him go.
Mar 12, 2013 1:15 AM
Dec 2012
Did Mashiro heard when Sorata said "I Love You"?

And i Expected that train's sound when he confessed
Mar 12, 2013 2:27 AM
Dec 2011
I feel like this anime started out really amazing and unique and then just fell into mediocrity with the rest of the anime that we probably won't remember a couple months from now. It was an alright episode tho. Still no real confession from anyone...Still cliched drama...So sad :c I had high hopes for this anime..oh well 2 episodes left maybe they can salvage this shipwreck
Mar 12, 2013 2:42 AM

Jan 2011
co_flame said:
Nanami's VA deserves plaudits for her acting in the dodged confession scene. Maybe it was just me imagining it but she really brought out how difficult it was for Nanami to say what she did, with her voice cracking at times as if she would break down at any moment because of how difficult it was to effectively let him go.

Makes up for her fail at the rain scene last episode.

Anyways, I love the plot. Tsundere loses because shes tsundere, great stuff. Because Aoyama had her chances if she had been straightforward with her feelings from the start. And this episode she did the right thing - it was way too late for her now. A confession would only make things awkward, as Sorata already was fallen for Mashiro. She was going to be friendzoned anyway, so doing it herself is better in my opinion.
Now that guy she rejected will get his shot at her panties :D
AlexGKMar 12, 2013 2:46 AM
Mar 12, 2013 2:43 AM

Jan 2011
Hot damn, Mashiro changed so much in this episode. She actually uses her brain and cares for other people instead of herself. She was insanely cute! I felt so bad for Aoyama though. The best girl loses, damn it! Ah well, it was already set in stone that Mashiro would end up with Sorata. It was great to see Rita back. Rita X Ryuunosuke is seriously the best pair in Sakurasou. :D Also, I really liked Mashiro's painting. That scene was quite emotional. Overall, great episode!
Mar 12, 2013 2:45 AM

Jan 2011
This was the best episode so far imo, but if it weren't something would've been wrong!
Mashiro's painting looks great, but she is really stupid for not including herself in it.
I'm looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 12, 2013 2:59 AM

Nov 2011
Nanami... You ruined totally perfect scene by butting in!
Mar 12, 2013 3:35 AM

May 2011
WOO mashiro!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good episode so much emotion
please make my breakfast every morning for me sweet cheeks! *bowling position"
Mar 12, 2013 3:46 AM

Jul 2012
Well this episode basically confirmed Sorata hates himself. How do you choose the girl that was never able to relate to you when you failed (because she has had everything go her way) and was a constant source of grief for you?
Mar 12, 2013 4:30 AM

May 2010
Thraw said:
Well this episode basically confirmed Sorata hates himself. How do you choose the girl that was never able to relate to you when you failed (because she has had everything go her way) and was a constant source of grief for you?

Just maybe..... because he loves her? Besides she was the one that gave him a goal in life, thus made him be able to progress and develop as a character. He tried to become a game designer, because of her. Also, he would still feel the same 'grief' even without her, as the probability of him failing would be the same.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2013 4:59 AM

May 2009
Thraw said:

Opposites attract, Mashiro and Sorata are boke and tsukkomi.
Mar 12, 2013 6:11 AM

Sep 2011
I can't believe that there are only 2 episodes left. D:

I wonder what will be the last episode after the graduation.

Mar 12, 2013 6:20 AM

Feb 2012
so much progress in this episode.. somehow I find Aoyama is really annoying but I cant bring myself to hate her.. she is such a good girl.. :')

argh~ can't wait for the next and the last episode.. hope there will be more than a 'bang!' (?)
Mar 12, 2013 6:26 AM
Jun 2008
Just imagine that the station attendant was watching the drama between Sorata ,Mashiro and Nanami xD
Mar 12, 2013 6:54 AM

Oct 2012
It was so-so, bit anticlimatic episode. There was too much sweet nonsense talk and too many coincidences for me. Aoyama hugging Mashiro was weird in that situation. And her "confession" before - so she has decided that she forever hides her true feelings for Sorata, right? Some drama felt forced.

But at least I like that Mashiro's painting - anyone has it in hi-res?
Mar 12, 2013 6:58 AM

Mar 2012
bastek66 said:
Thraw said:

Opposites attract, Mashiro and Sorata are boke and tsukkomi.

Thank you. How boring will your life be if your partner is the same as you?
Mar 12, 2013 7:43 AM

Dec 2012
Lol, predictable and cliche episode with Mashiro being an idiot again. At least she still looks cute.

Sorata still loves to shout at everyone, dayumn .
Mar 12, 2013 8:18 AM

Apr 2010
The scene at the station was really nice very emotional especially the moment the train arrived with Sorata yelling his feelings out like that.
And Mashiro taking the stairs like that.
Rita being at the school was a surprise but it was a funny scene like that.
Mar 12, 2013 8:28 AM

Apr 2012
are my ugly sobbing noises audible?
Mar 12, 2013 8:33 AM

Dec 2012
Onbuu said:

That's exactly what I felt as well!
Mar 12, 2013 8:54 AM

Sep 2010
Pretty good episode after that rage inducting last week episode......

4/5

Flagli said:
Onbuu said:

That's exactly what I felt as well!

twonlineMar 12, 2013 8:58 AM
Mar 12, 2013 9:13 AM

Apr 2010
Nice episode even though I like Nanami way more, but anyway this episode made me like Mashiro a bit more.

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
Mar 12, 2013 9:40 AM

Mar 2013
Mashiro is different since the start of the anime, she talks more and show more emotion.
Sorry for my english !!
Mar 12, 2013 10:13 AM

May 2011
if i am not mistaken, there's this guy who is also Sorata's friend who happens to like Namami and she notices that he likes her and even blushed when he approached her in the last episode before this one, i think, don't remember, but i feel like she might give him a chance and give up on Sorata. At least that's how i wanna see things.
<center></center>
Mar 12, 2013 10:58 AM

Oct 2012
kwills88 said:
if i am not mistaken, there's this guy who is also Sorata's friend who happens to like Namami and she notices that he likes her and even blushed when he approached her in the last episode before this one, i think, don't remember, but i feel like she might give him a chance and give up on Sorata. At least that's how i wanna see things.
His name is miyahara Daichi. But only time will tell if their relationship will develop or not. I agree though that she is starting to look his way a little.
Mar 12, 2013 11:02 AM

May 2012
nice great ep.. the station part is kinda predicted but i like ryuunosuke part..

Because of this ep. i like nanami more than before(because of her joining in the station part it remove the cliche part :D ).. and i have a feeling that the speech of Souichirou will involve sakurasou..
Dark_MessiahMar 12, 2013 11:25 AM

Mar 12, 2013 11:11 AM
Sep 2009
Shiina slut.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2012

213 by Liddo-kun »»
Feb 9, 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.