Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 14, 2013 6:42 AM

Jun 2010
bastek66 said:

At least was better than Chuunibyou end (not whole show of course).

LOL. Well, maybe.

5layer said:

Glad we don't get Aoyama ending. She's far too good for Sorata.

True.
Mar 14, 2013 7:49 AM

Nov 2012
WOOT!!!!

So best girl won the Sakurasou. Wonder how those Nanami tears taste right now? Finally we get a anime where the best girl wins the MC. I hope Nanami suffers more lol.

All in all, a great episode. Was waiting on something like this to finally happen. Should have happened alot sooner imo so that Nanami could get out and we see more of the relationship between Shiina and Sorata.

Still not enough to save the anime from being bad, but atleast the ending episodes will be good.
Mar 14, 2013 8:04 AM
Feb 2013
Oh Aoyama, why can't you be honest with yourself?

I would never understand as to why that teacher didn't even bother to look nor stop Shiina from leaving?
Mar 14, 2013 5:27 PM
Feb 2009
I have to be honest, I'm not thrilled where they went with the direction of this show. If they were so dead set on making Mashiro and Sorata a couple they should have done so after episode twelve, not make Mashiro a supporting character for the rest of the show until the three last episodes, and on top of that let Nanamin and Sorata have some really strong, genuine moments while Mashiro spends most of her time in the background. I had already figured out pretty much everything about the direction of this show and where they were going but this was just confusing. But I think what this boils down to for me is the fact that Nanamin is much more likeable than Mashiro, again, for me.

But it's a really nice and memorable show anyway, and it's really cute. Mashiro ain't so bad. Maybe it's the fact that I can relate so much to Nanamin that make me so pissed, I don't know xD
Mar 14, 2013 7:40 PM

Oct 2011
love the paiting! :3
this episode made me cry and i don't even know why XD
Mar 14, 2013 11:00 PM

May 2010
AWw that scene when sakura were blooming at end looked so nice;)
Mar 14, 2013 11:34 PM

Oct 2012
This is probably one of J.C. Staff's best works that they haven't destoryed...so far.

That train scene was sooo amazing. Sorata confessing finally :) It really has been a while since I've enjoyed an anime so much like this.

Mar 15, 2013 1:05 AM

Dec 2011
What a nice painting.
And finally, we can move on from this conflict, now that it is all revealed and solved. Shiina is finally back.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2013 6:46 AM

Jan 2013
great ^^ It was so cute when Sorata scream "I love you" to Mashiro ^^
Mar 15, 2013 10:11 AM

Feb 2012
So good, why only 2 eps left T_T
Mar 15, 2013 8:37 PM

Sep 2008
It's really been a while since I've cried watching this episode, ever since Clannad After Story ep 18, and Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 final episode, and it's, by right, the first anime by J.C Staff that I've been so emotional.

This is, by far, the best episode.
ShoutaAzumaMar 15, 2013 8:41 PM
Mar 16, 2013 12:02 AM

Mar 2012
For better or for worse, this episode pretty much marked a concession by Aoyama. I think at this point she knows Sorata likes Mashiro more, but I don't see her giving up yet.

In any case, this was a really cute episode. I still want to see more Rita and Ryuunosuke, but I guess they can't be a point of emphasis here. Next episode should be a setup of sorts for ep. 24, which I expect to resolve Sorata's relationship once and for all.
Mar 16, 2013 11:52 AM

Jun 2010
TheUnholy said:
I have to be honest, I'm not thrilled where they went with the direction of this show. If they were so dead set on making Mashiro and Sorata a couple they should have done so after episode twelve, not make Mashiro a supporting character for the rest of the show until the three last episodes, and on top of that let Nanamin and Sorata have some really strong, genuine moments while Mashiro spends most of her time in the background. I had already figured out pretty much everything about the direction of this show and where they were going but this was just confusing. But I think what this boils down to for me is the fact that Nanamin is much more likeable than Mashiro, again, for me.

But it's a really nice and memorable show anyway, and it's really cute. Mashiro ain't so bad. Maybe it's the fact that I can relate so much to Nanamin that make me so pissed, I don't know xD

This sums up my thoughts precisely. Even without reading the light novels or anything, I could easily predict Mashiro was going to win in the end. I'm sure most people were aware of this as well, even those who ended up shipping Nanami and Sorata. So it doesn't really make sense that they would shove Mashiro onto the sidelines for essentially the entire second half of the show. Instead, they decided to focus on developing Nanami and Sorata's relationship, even though it was obvious nothing would come out of it. Even though Mashiro didn't really talk much before, they essentially reduced her screen time to that of a supporting character after the pivotal Christmas episode. So when she finally became the focus of the show again in this episode, I honestly couldn't bring myself to feel affected by confession and the fact that she suddenly began showing emotions (again). When I don't really see a character for ~10 episodes, I just start not really caring about them. :/

However, the painting scene was well done and I commend them for actually managing to move me without having to resort to melodrama.
YunaMar 16, 2013 12:01 PM
Mar 17, 2013 10:36 AM
Jan 2013
It seems like Sorata choose Mashiro because of one incident happen to her and i always thinking if Aoyama also have one incident involve her and make her to leave Sakurasou because of that... i bet Sorata also confess to her too.
I don't have problem for both Mashiro and Aoyama but whenever i look Sorata and Mashiro it seems like more to big brother and little sister relationship then couple relationship anyway.
seveneirMar 17, 2013 10:56 AM
Mar 18, 2013 12:09 AM
Oct 2011
The way Mashiro ran down the stairs at the train station holding her suitcase was too adorable <3<3<3
Mar 18, 2013 10:36 AM
Aug 2011
Finally all the wa wa waaaaaaaa is over.

Aoyama should have just given up as soon as she saw Mashiro.
Doesn't she know blonde anime girls almost always win over the guy?

Speaking of blondes...if there's anything interesting in this series it's definitely Rita and Ryuunosuke's 'relationship'. They should have been the main characters instead.
Mar 18, 2013 4:43 PM

Jul 2007
wakka9ca said:
Cratex said:
BeyondDestiny said:
Nanami did friendzone herself out of a good cause, though I'm personally a bit infuriated by it (don't mind me though)
I'm actually Okay with it. She can find better.

Yup. I don't think Sorata deserves Aoyama anyway.

This.
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Mar 18, 2013 5:17 PM

Sep 2012
Aoyama is a terrible character, she doesn't deserve anyone and that's why she won't get anyone.
Mar 19, 2013 6:19 PM

Aug 2011
Well played at the train station. I thought Shina was on her way out for a second there. A little disappointed in Aoyama's semi-confession but then again, it was never meant to be. Always great seeing Rita again. So much warmth in this episode towards the end, loved it.
Mar 19, 2013 11:37 PM

Apr 2009
Nanami loved him so much, instead of confessing she sacrificed her own feelings so Sorata might be happy as she understood his heart already belonged to somebody else.

Nanami and Sorata have both made their choices. I guess our long uphill fight ends here. o7 #TeamNanami

Still, gotta love all the other non Sorata-related pairings. Rita x Ryuunosuke still going good. Even motokaichou x hauhau was a bit cute. Also those conflict resolutions. Oh-so-satisfying as always.
Mar 23, 2013 8:51 PM

Sep 2012
(¬_¬)ノ i swear Rita chan never actually goes back to england, instead she just stalks Ryuunosuke......
Mar 27, 2013 11:24 AM

Nov 2008
Lovely painting by Mashiro :)

Probably the first and last time seeing Mashiro being so expressive.
Mar 27, 2013 4:24 PM
Feb 2011
lol i find it funny that nanami is shit at sensing the mood the fact that mashiro and sorata was about to have the moment that the whole anime was building up to and instead of quietly leaving she choose to butt in and ruin it she had her chance and blew it now she wants to ruin sorata's
Mar 27, 2013 6:54 PM

Oct 2011
Too bad the confession didn't make that big of an impact. I hope it wasn't his last confession since there are 2 episodes left. :o
Apr 3, 2013 10:31 PM

Sep 2011
The average anime would've ended it right there, but this isn't the average anime.
Apr 4, 2013 1:21 PM

Sep 2012
Takei_Hisa said:
This is probably one of J.C. Staff's best works that they haven't destoryed...so far.

That train scene was sooo amazing. Sorata confessing finally :) It really has been a while since I've enjoyed an anime so much like this.

he confessed but Mashiro did not hear him, that's a shame :(
Apr 10, 2013 4:10 AM

Sep 2012
Nanami and Mashiro are good best friends :D
Apr 28, 2013 7:10 PM

Mar 2013
Vortiene said:
Shadowfax14 said:
Voids said:
Just like in Toradora! I always go for the underdog,
I wish they'll make a RomCom that ends like that someday.. T___T

Then go watch

this x1000

also

screw mashiro she did nothing good and is set for life anyways, any real man would realize aoyama needs support in such a dire time!

(not saying she's not a strong girl, but come on man, that's just heartless if you choose mashiro...)
FetusChewer said:
gaiusbaltar24 said:
This was easily the best episode since the 12th. They finally managed to handle the drama well, and I even liked Aoyama's scene a good amount, even though her constant attempts to confess are extremely tedious. I'm still a bit weary about the conclusion though, since they have yet to conclude the 6th novel.
Vortiene said:

screw mashiro she did nothing good and is set for life anyways, any real man would realize aoyama needs support in such a dire time!

(not saying she's not a strong girl, but come on man, that's just heartless if you choose mashiro...)

That's ridiculous. So he should choose Aoyama out of pity rather than the person he actually loves. She probably knew that Sorata was in love with Mashiro since the 12th episode anyways, so it shouldn't be that big of a heart-breaker.

I liked Aoyama more but touche.
Me tooo! Aoyama is the best girl in this series, how could a girl like mashiro beat her!! is sorata blind or whatt??
I love anime, life is soooo wonderful there! life there is just too wonderful, too happy.. they got friend, love, power, adventure, etc... in real life, wake up, school, sport, go home, eat, play video games, watch anime, sleep.. every day was always the same.... i wish i can get out of this boredom as soon as possible
Apr 28, 2013 7:19 PM

Mar 2013
SayakaMagica said:
Nanami loved him so much, instead of confessing she sacrificed her own feelings so Sorata might be happy as she understood his heart already belonged to somebody else.

Nanami and Sorata have both made their choices. I guess our long uphill fight ends here. o7 #TeamNanami

Still, gotta love all the other non Sorata-related pairings. Rita x Ryuunosuke still going good. Even motokaichou x hauhau was a bit cute. Also those conflict resolutions. Oh-so-satisfying as always.
this!!! true love is to sacrifice your own feelings to your loved one.. Even she doesn't win, Aoyama is definitely the best girl in this series
I love anime, life is soooo wonderful there! life there is just too wonderful, too happy.. they got friend, love, power, adventure, etc... in real life, wake up, school, sport, go home, eat, play video games, watch anime, sleep.. every day was always the same.... i wish i can get out of this boredom as soon as possible
May 10, 2013 4:50 PM

May 2012
The moment a girl gives up her love for another girl was greatly put in picture here, I do feel rather sad for Nanami but it did seem that Mashiro is the better choice here. The painting she made and then the search for Mashiro was rather nice, I do also love the relation they brought together with Rita x Ryuunosuke! I liked this episode quite a lot, lets see what's next!
Jun 13, 2013 5:46 PM

Sep 2011
Beautiful episode. Mashiro showed so many emotions :)
I wanna experience the Mashiro-power-hug, that was adorable :3

Finally Sorata confessed and OF COURSE MASHIRO DIDN'T HEAR IT BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING TRAIN!!! Fuck. That. ;_;
Still, she knows that Sorata likes her a lot, so it's all good and we still have 2 episodes left.
A bit sad for Nanami, but it was expectable :/ She is strong for being able to let go of Sorata.

I guess they are gonna stop Sakurasou from being destroyed, the president guy will probably speak for the cause and Mashiro's painting will be probably shown as well.

I liked the moment when Mashiro disappeared from behind the train, even though it was expectable that she went around. It gave the scene a little suspense.

I also enjoyed the little scene with the former school persident guy and his girlfriend, that was cute as well :)

DAT PAINTING. It was wonderful :D
Sep 2, 2013 6:28 PM

Nov 2009
So ... She has confessed her love to him, he has confessed his love to her, but I am going to bet that this has an open ending ... Honestly if it does they probably should have just removed the romance from it, since putting an open ending in a romance is inexcusable imo ...
Sep 6, 2013 2:35 PM

Aug 2012
God , i almost hate Aoyama now , why the fuck didnt she let them hug and kiss or soomething . She just had to butt in and hug Mashiro herself . I swear to God this will probably have an open ending , if that's true this will be annoying . Why Aoyama , why? He finally confessed but you had to butt in , maybe Mashiro would've confessed too.
Sep 10, 2013 8:14 AM

Aug 2013
Loved the ep :) . Wierd seeing Mashiro like that. Stupid of Aoyama tough.. seems like she had a chance
Oct 16, 2013 8:16 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Episode that I am not satisfied in full, perhaps because of the predictable plot or because I am finished with all the previous episode! XD
The fact is that I'm a little pissed! Drawing from customary fails to maintain a decent level for the duration of the narrative. Ugh! Starring all fabulous, han a great characterization!
Narration more than good!

I hope the series finale is exciting!
Nov 18, 2013 5:51 PM

Aug 2013
This episode made me so disgusted due to Aoyama's half-ass confession.
Dec 4, 2013 6:49 PM

Nov 2011
I really wanted to see what would happen if Nanami actually confessed. Sucks D=.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jan 19, 2014 5:50 AM

Jan 2008
very good episode cant wait to find out who all gets kisses though but next episode is the graduation so hopefully everything gets resolved soon bc I want a good ending.
Mar 5, 2014 7:15 PM

Aug 2013
Nanami... I have difficulty to accept it, but I understand why she did it. To choose to put away your feeling to make happy the one you love, that's true kindness. And then she go reconforting Mashiro, goddamnit Nanami, your pushing yourself too hard. I would have loved that she confess, even if it was pointless. She knew their love wasn't reciprocate.

Now, about Jin ''love letter''. I guess it's a love letter for Sakurasou. He gave it to the president so he could say it during the ceremony. It will be his last testament to Sakurasou, an ode to their familly.

Mashiro seiyu is just too good. To change the tone and the emotion in your voice like that... :3
Still, my ship sink again. Goddamnit, I always fall for the wrong girl.

That confession was cute and true to his personnality. He's an explosive man that let out his emotion easily. Still, he's really reserved in the love domain.

Now the 100$ question : will Sakurasou be destroyed or not? It's their last test.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 11, 2014 11:43 PM

Jun 2011
Mashiro showing this much emotion feels really weird.. and, the whole episode just didn't sit well with me.. ~.~
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 2, 2014 8:46 AM

Jan 2013
Shiina's paitings are real artworks.I'm happy that Sorata finally said Shiina that he loves her but now i feel sad for Nanami :(
Rita is back :D
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 3, 2014 9:49 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Oh no need to hide Ryuunosuke, you love Rita-chan deep down. Speaking of Ryuunosuke, damn he has no stamina at the end where he was barely keeping up with the group as they ran to the graduation ceremony.

Nice confession, and wow Shiina has Pro painting skills.

Jun 9, 2014 3:30 PM

May 2014
Yea and in the end, we all knew Nanami was going to play the supportive "good" character and be okay with losing her beloved. Seems a little forced as usual with the timing. Nanami walks in EXACTLY when Sorata says "I love you" felt a little out of place because they have been doing these kind of situations quite a bit.

However, that Rita + Akasaka was quite lovely, I found myself rooting for that pair lol
Aug 21, 2014 1:06 AM

Aug 2014
I cried like a baby when Shiina came back to Sorata, that lucky bastard
Aug 23, 2014 1:54 AM
Jun 2014
I'm rooting for Nanami, so I give this episode an 1/5.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO But fuck Sorata. He is a fucking moron he doesn't deserve Nanami. He will be better babysitting that retarded Shiina
Nov 12, 2014 9:02 AM

May 2009
Aoyama has to be one of the nicest people I've ever seen. lol.
so much respect for her. QvQ

Anyway I didn't like Mashiro a lot, but I'm glad we've finally seen some emotion within her. It frustrated me a lot that she acted like a little robot kid who couldn't do anything. I'm glad that changed...
ZyukichanNov 12, 2014 9:09 AM
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Nov 29, 2014 1:31 PM

Jun 2014
Don't know what's happening here, hang in there! Make your youth explode!

Dec 7, 2014 1:51 AM

Sep 2014
Man, I am just so sad for Nanami. She's an awesome character yet nothing good happens for her. I mean she worked so hard for 2 years, barely having any free time, for the dream she had and it all went to waste, honestly... As if that weren't enough the guy she loves doesn't see her that way and she even sees him confessing to another girl, meh. I hate it when cool characters like her get nothing :/

Anyways, Rita in Japan again! Go and do her already, Ryuunosuke!

Also, what happenned to Sorata's confession. Mashiro didn't hear it over the train or something?
Dec 11, 2014 8:38 PM

Feb 2011
I should have lower the volume when that stupid train was braking :( that god damn screeching sound became so freaking LOUD all the sudden and it really caught me off guard and it hurt my ears badly :( I'm using headphones here.
srwgfanDec 11, 2014 8:46 PM
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2012

213 by Liddo-kun »»
Feb 9, 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.