Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 12, 2013 2:23 PM

Apr 2011
Very, very interesting and exciting!
But I feel more and more like I'm watching "Final Destination" XD

Also...am I the only one that actually care for the herione?
Of course, she is not that clever and doesn't show all that many emotions. But I think she's very likeable nevertheless. Anyone who agrees with me or am I really the only one?
Mar 12, 2013 2:27 PM

Apr 2011
KevinRammstein said:

Of course, she is not that clever and doesn't show all that many emotions. But I think she's very likeable nevertheless. Anyone who agrees with me or am I really the only one?

Would it be rude if I ask you what do you really like about her?
Mar 12, 2013 2:51 PM

Apr 2012
And just like that, all was forgiven. Geez, the guy locked her up in a cage, but suddenly they're okay because of something she wrote in her diary prior to discovering his "darker" qualities... lol

Aaaaaand in comes the Ukyo, the crazy lover!
Mar 12, 2013 3:07 PM

Dec 2007
KevinRammstein said:

I don't hate her, but I did like her in Amnesia:Later she is really proactive there (especially in Ikki and Toma's route)
Mar 12, 2013 3:29 PM

Apr 2011
-michira- said:
KevinRammstein said:

Would it be rude if I ask you what do you really like about her?

I don't really know, but I guess the fact that she is so fragile makes me wanting to protect her myself beause I somehow like her. Why do I like her? I don't really know, but I guess the fact that she is so fragile makes me wanting to protect her myself beause I somehow like her. Why do I like her?

...Oops.
Mar 12, 2013 3:56 PM

Jul 2012
"It's okay, you just put me inside a freaking cage because you love me" Ok Heroine. Ok. I'm not saying he doesn't love her, but...still a freaking cage. Oh well.

I liked Ukyou. I was really curious about him, so I'm glad we're in his route. And it looks like Final Destination.

Mar 12, 2013 4:06 PM

Feb 2012
Lmao that dude throw her ass off the building with zero fucks given.

Ending was nice, I look forward to see how will she try and survive in this new world who wants to kill her.
Mar 12, 2013 4:32 PM

Aug 2011
mistress_kisara said:
KevinRammstein said:

I don't hate her, but I did like her in Amnesia:Later she is really proactive there (especially in Ikki and Toma's route)

Yeah I agree. Later was when she showed 10x more personality than in the other games.

Also, for those wondering about the Heroine's name, she does have a name it's not a problem in the game because she finds out about it almost immediately. But I guess they didn't want to come up with a name for her or something for the anime, I'm not sure. Because in the game you have to choose your name for the Heroine.
Mar 12, 2013 5:03 PM

Jan 2013
At least it isn't boring to watch
Mar 12, 2013 5:48 PM

Jul 2012
Kerozinn said:
PULL OUT UR FOOT OUT OF UR SHOE U DUMB ****!

I WAS LITERALLY SHOUTING THIS!!!!!

"It's okay, you just put me inside a freaking cage because you love me" Ok Heroine. Ok. I'm not saying he doesn't love her, but...still a freaking cage. Oh well.

TRUE LOL. I would have slapped him or something. Like wtf man!

Omg, this girl is so unrealistic. It's is hard to not facepalm while watching her as a protagonist.

If a normal girl were to be "warned" by a strange long green haired stranger, she would question him on what his intentions were and who he was. Instead she doesn't do anything until 5 events/disasters have happened. Then she asks who he is.

Ukyo, stop confusing the hell out of me! I'm really tempted to read some damn spoilers because it took an entire 20 minutes out of my free time for me to discover nothing about him.

The most emotion Heroine-chan has shown in this entire series was her monologue of her Past self's thoughts in her diary. LOL

Nevertheless, this episode was pretty good. I'm glad we're finally getting the main plot. Is this like some Steins;Gate or Madoka thing all over again? Haha.
Mar 12, 2013 5:50 PM

Apr 2007
Man it sure was nice to hear Ikki tell off those bitchy fangirls. About damn time.

I'm glad Toma didn't get the whole episode, actually I skipped over the stuff at the end of his part anyway because I could care less. And now it's time for Ukyo to wrap this all up, yay
Mar 12, 2013 6:16 PM

Jan 2013
mayukachan said:

Ukyo, stop confusing the hell out of me! I'm really tempted to read some damn spoilers because it took an entire 20 minutes out of my free time for me to discover nothing about him.

Nevertheless, this episode was pretty good. I'm glad we're finally getting the main plot. Is this like some Steins;Gate or Madoka thing all over again? Haha.

Mar 12, 2013 7:22 PM

Feb 2012
I liked this episode, I guess that was the best they could do with Toma's route.
Also, I think the heroine was a lot better on this episode than on the entire series. Especially the scream.
Now Ukyou... you are awesome x3

KevinRammstein said:

Yup xD
ShikaSSMar 12, 2013 7:31 PM
Mar 12, 2013 8:28 PM

Feb 2009
Goddamn, these people are stupid. I would've been taking that damn shoe off and getting the hell out of the way! It doesn't surprise me one bit that none of them thought of the obvious answer though. -_-
Mar 12, 2013 8:53 PM

Sep 2007
Thank god conclusion of Toma's route didn't take the whole ep. All the charas seemed so OOC to me though (at the "conclusion of his route") for some reason. IE: the heroine actually "acting the part" instead of going "DUrrrr what's going on?" and Ikki scolding them girls, etc.

Ukyo is his name eh? finally I know for sure whom everyone kept talking about these past eps....

LOL....like everyone else I was yelling "AMG TAKE OFF THE BLOODY SHOE!" Geez...the over-dramatization there....

Well....he seems.....less crazy than Toma right now....but I keep waiting for him to go crazy any second because I accidentally spoiled myself a bit bout his "personality" *headdesk*
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Mar 12, 2013 10:02 PM

Jul 2011
wow. well then... not interested a bit in that last world before this "new" one. I don't like the Toma route.

So this new world. somehow Ukyo figured out or is somehow from another world or Idk, but he's figured out all the times the worlds have tried to kill the main character. And since he keeps saving her, it keeps trying to kill her.

what's up with that?
ahhh...
anyways well. I hope we get some answers in the last 2 eps.
Mar 12, 2013 10:09 PM

Oct 2011
My theory is Ukyo has been altering the endings because he wants his chapter to be the one that lasts.

The last chapter could have worked just fine, if he didn't drop her off of a building.

Hes deceiving her by saying "I'm your lover"

Hes taking advantage of the fact she has no memory.
Mar 12, 2013 11:15 PM

May 2010
RediceRyan said:
At least it isn't boring to watch

:p
Mar 12, 2013 11:53 PM

Nov 2012
roof gif

orion tells a joke
Mar 13, 2013 2:04 AM

Jul 2011
-michira- said:
I guess Ukyo has a twin brother or something (?) or maybe a split personality?

Ugh Heroine is the dumbest character ever. She expresses nothing, feels nothing, thinks about nothing, cares about nothing, has no own opinion, obeys everyone. is she a masochist or something?

The only reason I keep watching Amnesia is that I'm interested in what really happened to her and who's she really going out with and why the hell do they all represent playing card characters

So Shin's jack of hearts, Touma - diamond, Ikki - spear, Kent - clover. Ukyo's a joker... Then who the hell is she? Why doesn't she have a name? I hope Heroine isn't her real name
I hope it's the main mystery of these series, that will be revealed in the last ep.

Yup! I am 100% agree...
Mar 13, 2013 2:31 AM

Jan 2013
So... Ukyo wins best hair, hands down.

At least there's finally some light being shed in this series. So, if I'm right, the reality the Heroine is in is trying to kill her. Maybe the Heroine is meant to be dead - so when she keeps reappearing, the dimension she's in is trying to right itself...

Or maybe she's a key piece to a puzzle, and she hasn't figured it out yet...

CLANNAD ring any bells, anyone?

I thought it was pretty cool that all the previous guys were working in Meido no Hitsuji.

And I think Toma is creepier than Ukyo. Crazy bishies.
Mar 13, 2013 4:25 AM

Dec 2008
The perfect ending for me would be for EVERYONE to develop a case of amnesia and forget that the Heroine ever existed. With her personality being so lightweight, she's barely there anyway.
Mar 13, 2013 5:41 AM

Jan 2011
Ukyo best character period.
I really liked this episode, I loved the tense part and the mystical aura.
There are only 2 more episodes left, hopefully they'll both be really mystical and they should clear up all the doubts that I have right now.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 13, 2013 6:12 AM

Jul 2012
Noooo Toma's arc is over T_T
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything. - Takakura Shouma
Mar 13, 2013 6:21 AM
Dec 2012
Ukyo have a split personality?
Mar 13, 2013 7:07 AM

Dec 2012
little toma was so cute. but "i'm growing out of being a sister". really? i don't think that toma saw her as sister o_o he kissed her and his feelings seemed more than obvious. but we all know that the heroine isn't the smartest one /cough

ukyo is really interesting. i like his "psycho" side (or psycho twin? well, i'll go with split personailty) and his normal side.

i don't want to hate on the heroine, but sometimes i just want to slap her. take off your freaking shoe! ask ukyo what's going on! goddamnit, girl. just open your mouth and do something instead of accepting everything and just making sounds.

KevinRammstein said:

haha, i had the same thought :D
Mar 13, 2013 8:34 AM

Aug 2011
Kakuri said:
Ukyo have a split personality?

Mar 13, 2013 9:21 AM

Oct 2010
Ukyo's pretty irritating. Hopefully his second 'self' with be less boring. Also wouldn't the train have derailed if they'd taken her shoe off?
Mar 13, 2013 9:32 AM

May 2009
mizuharamitzu said:
Wow... Did I just hear Heroine scream? LOL. Just saying. xD

As it was happening, I actually couldn't help imagining her going "... Eh... Eh... Anooo...~" while falling, so... But wow, she screamed. XD
Mar 13, 2013 10:39 AM

Mar 2013
I still hate the fact that Heroine doesn't have a name ... Anyhow I expected that she would die at the end of the episode and would end up with Ukyo. Well she died a little bit earlier, but I still think she's going to end up with Ukyo.
Mar 13, 2013 10:56 AM
Mar 2010
Well, FINALLY we get to see Ukyo. Sigh, I've been waiting for him for so long. <3
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Mar 13, 2013 12:37 PM

Feb 2013
Strangely enough, of all the guys she's dating, I hope that she ends up with Ukyo. I don't know why but I like him more than all of the other color-coded walking cliches. Even if he himself is also one sort of.
I guess I always have a thing for the underdog, the odd one out, the only one who happens not to really be color-coded or even gets a big part of the opening for that matter...
Mar 13, 2013 12:42 PM
Jun 2009
Oh my fucking god this whole arc was disgusting
I hope she'll end up with Kent since he was the only normal person in this ridiculous anime
I couldn't care less what is going to happen to her so meh
Mar 13, 2013 2:29 PM
Nov 2012
Irenesharda said:
Strangely enough, of all the guys she's dating, I hope that she ends up with Ukyo. I don't know why but I like him more than all of the other color-coded walking cliches. Even if he himself is also one sort of.
I guess I always have a thing for the underdog, the odd one out, the only one who happens not to really be color-coded or even gets a big part of the opening for that matter...

yep. same with me. i like even his evil self more than the other guys.
Mar 13, 2013 3:03 PM

Feb 2013
wildfly said:
Irenesharda said:

yep. same with me. i like even his evil self more than the other guys.

I know, at least his evil side is open about the fact that it's psycho and not hiding behind the "It's because I love you" excuse. One side of him passionately hates her, and the other side seems to passionately love her. However, the side that loves her doesn't seem as smothering as the other guys. He lets her have her space. He will stay away from her if necessary, and doesn't have to necessarily walk her home every single time. He treats her a little more as an equal instead of an infant that needs to be tended.

Shin and Kent seem more like brothers than anything. Ikki too, to a degree. She really just needs to get Toma some help...
Mar 13, 2013 3:26 PM

Jan 2008
ins-chan said:
I hope she'll end up with Kent since he was the only normal person in this ridiculous anime

QFT

Or, well. I wouldn't say that Kent was normal, per se, but his relationship with Heroine was definitely the healthiest one.
Mar 13, 2013 3:48 PM

Jul 2012
Umeko said:
ins-chan said:

QFT

Or, well. I wouldn't say that Kent was normal, per se, but his relationship with Heroine was definitely the healthiest one.

Best guy always gets the shortest arc and least amount of screentime.
Mar 13, 2013 5:30 PM

Oct 2012
Heroine actually talked and screamed?

Steins;Gate, anyone?
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Mar 13, 2013 7:10 PM

Mar 2013
I loved it! I liked the route of Toma ended it was pretty similar to the game :) and now I'm really excited to see what will happen to Ukyo I feel consfused of how come the world is trying to kill her and I want to know more about Ukyo :D
Mar 13, 2013 7:48 PM

Oct 2012
I was happy when Toma knew her real feelings.
I think Ukyou's arc will be my favorite. I liked him a lot, he is very cute.

5/5
Mar 13, 2013 9:51 PM

Oct 2010
seemed like a good end, then bad Ukyo threw her off the roof????
then good Ukyo saves her. im so lost right now.
and i don't even know what personality Waka is on right now.
looking forward to next weeks episode! :P
Mar 14, 2013 1:34 AM

Jan 2013
Irenesharda said:

I know, at least his evil side is open about the fact that it's psycho and not hiding behind the "It's because I love you" excuse. One side of him passionately hates her, and the other side seems to passionately love her. However, the side that loves her doesn't seem as smothering as the other guys. He lets her have her space. He will stay away from her if necessary, and doesn't have to necessarily walk her home every single time. He treats her a little more as an equal instead of an infant that needs to be tended.

This. Even if he didn't have the backstory that he has, he would still be my favorite guy due to him being(was?) the most normal one. He didn't have Shin's tsun aggressiveness, Kent's monologues/foot in mouth disease, Ikki's...fangirls and Toma's yan. He wins by default.
minescopeMar 14, 2013 1:46 AM
Mar 14, 2013 1:49 AM

Jul 2010
I'm surprised by how quickly Ukyo grew on me! He's definitely my favorite character so far and I hope that learning about his back story doesn't change that -- his split personality is so scary! I'm really excited now that we're finally on Ukyo's route though. :3
Mar 14, 2013 3:26 AM
Mar 2010
minescope said:

This. Even if he didn't have the backstory that he has, he would still be my favorite guy due to him being(was?) the most normal one. He didn't have Shin's tsun aggressiveness, Kent's monologues/foot in mouth disease, Ikki's...fangirls and Toma's yan. He wins by default.

I'm so glad that so many people like Ukyo. <3 I thought I would be the only one rooting for the underdog.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Mar 14, 2013 8:26 AM
Feb 2013
Oh Heroine, either you are the most merciful girl in the world or you are the dumbest for forgiving Touma after what he did to you, if he were my boyfriend I would have broken all his bones and call the cops, glad that arc was over and now it's Ukyou's turn.
Mar 14, 2013 10:25 AM

May 2010
Wow..that was a pretty blank confession...i mean where is the blush & all.
Mar 14, 2013 11:35 AM

Feb 2011
Really really stupid . What nonsense . And the animation is terrible I mean come on you need CG to animate a door opening ? Lame , the score just dropped from 4 to 3
Mar 14, 2013 1:44 PM

Dec 2012
I swear i wanted to KILL her the first 10 minutes!
The guy LOCKED YOU UP in a cage! And you still are just like "oh, but in here it says i'm supposed to be in love with him" GEEZ GIRL!!

But other than that i really love that Joker is finaly getting some spotlight! It was kinda frustrating always having him there, knowing a lot of stuff, but never actually getting to know him.

ANd i was really happy when he dropped her from the roof! I was kinda begging " Please die and reset now! Please die and reset now!"

Not the best episode (hate Toma damnit!) but i am so hyped for next week now!
The 2002 Tokyo Mew Mew adaptation is not as great as you remember it being.
Mar 14, 2013 1:48 PM

Dec 2012
RazorRamona200 said:
Oh Heroine, either you are the most merciful girl in the world or you are the dumbest for forgiving Touma after what he did to you, if he were my boyfriend I would have broken all his bones and call the cops, glad that arc was over and now it's Ukyou's turn.

Yeah i thought so too! I would call her dumb, staying with a guy like that will only cause notch knows what in the future!

I want Shin to have more space at the screen though! If i ever play the game i am putting him in the spotlight!
The 2002 Tokyo Mew Mew adaptation is not as great as you remember it being.
Mar 14, 2013 2:37 PM

Jan 2013
Ukyoo <33 I love scene where he killed Heroine XD its so... awesome! ^^
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
Apr 19, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.