Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2013 10:42 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It's finally come to an end....T_T I can't believe it. I love this manga so much it's sad to have finally finished it. Still, the ending was perfect, it's adorable, and although it seemed a little rushed (just a little), I still enjoyed every page. I wish it could have shown Senri telling Shiro that he knew about Hime. It did show that kind of, but I wanted to see Hime's reaction to Senri knowing her secret. Oh well. It was a long ride, but I'm glad she ended up as a lovely blazer XD And sooo cute at the end!~ Director Kudou? :o Didn't see that coming.

Anyways, I hope everyone else enjoyed the ending as well! I'm looking forward to the mangaka's next series!
Feb 20, 2013 11:08 AM

Jan 2009
I seriously hated such an hasty wrapped ending. There was so much coming: the arch culmination on that filming job, there was also some pretext with Kudou's mother and producer... seems like she hurt him pretty badly earlier; there was all the awkwardness of Senri's behaviour around Hime coming... Hime's challenge to go on studying seiyuu, while "Shiro" identity no longer exists... aaa--nd..... BAMS!!!!!!!!!!! Happy ending.
Say, wha-at?!?!!?!!?!?
Feb 20, 2013 7:18 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
zybactik said:
I seriously hated such an hasty wrapped ending. There was so much coming: the arch culmination on that filming job, there was also some pretext with Kudou's mother and producer... seems like she hurt him pretty badly earlier; there was all the awkwardness of Senri's behaviour around Hime coming... Hime's challenge to go on studying seiyuu, while "Shiro" identity no longer exists... aaa--nd..... BAMS!!!!!!!!!!! Happy ending.
Say, wha-at?!?!!?!!?!?

Hm yeah there were a lot more things that the mangaka could've covered. But this manga is obviously not a masterpiece, and most shoujo I've read going this long seem to always end suddenly too. But we expected a happy ending anyways since it's pretty much a generic shoujo. But I really did enjoy the last chapter by itself, even if it was abrupt.
Feb 27, 2013 6:37 AM

Nov 2007
I agree. It ended rushy.

Though I feel that when she said goodbye to him as "Shiro", he said as if he confesses that he already knows about the identity.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 3, 2013 10:00 AM

Nov 2011
Just like a lovely blazer~

A fun little manga read although I didn't sense the romance part too much. Apart from that, it was enjoyable but this final chapter seemed a bit rushed without a definite ending imo.

7/10.
Mar 10, 2013 8:41 PM

Aug 2007
Yeah, the ending was kinda rushed. At least it would have been a bit better to see bits of the progress. I like the OTP to go out chapters prior to the end.

Plus, i wanted to see how Hime-chan praticed to get that feminine voice.
Too many questions to ask, but i loved the manga overall.
Apr 27, 2013 9:08 AM
Jan 2013
I LOVED this manga, I love it so much I finished it all in two days...
SO UM, the ending was really cute ;o seeing Hime and Senri a bit older ~ BUT THE mangaka should of showed Senri confessing to Hime, you know? How could she forget a love confession (rushed a bit at the ending there) ^^;; Maaan ~ I was really looking forward to a straight up confession. =3= (or a real kissss) -shameshame
But anyways; I would be SO happy if there was an anime adaption *u*
Jun 2, 2015 2:16 AM

Jul 2012
really tempted to give it a 9 out of 10 after the amazing second half. i just adore how they built up all the tension, emotion and drama as well as giving the main two leads a very natural growing friendship and love. i love how the idea of voice acting was not too prominent in the story but used a the characters motivation and dream instead. im just so impressed with how hime, senri and everyone grew as characters and pursued their dreams.

will consider collecting this manga series and definitely gonna check out other works by this author
Feb 17, 2016 5:10 PM

Mar 2008
Initially I dropped a 10/10 on this, but then realized I didn't like how the manga didn't cover pretty much anything of Hime getting to know Senri (needed a kiss darnit!), or getting in good graces with her mom again so I gave it a 9/10. I also didn't like that Yamada's dream wasn't particularly covered well. I can give a few guesses based on the conversations they had, and I'm pretty sure his dream was to get a celebrity to admit they wanted to work with a talent he raised a second time, but I don't know that for sure.
Apr 11, 2016 6:37 PM

Nov 2008
HOW DARE YOU DEPRIVE US OF A KISS OR CONFESSION OF SUCH A PRECIOUS SHIP, MINAMI. UNFORGIVABLE.

.......as you can see, I'm pissed off. XD It was too rushed!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiyuu Ka—! Chapter 1 Discussion

shuffleair - Oct 6, 2009

6 by retr0ali »»
May 27, 2019 2:34 PM

Poll: » Seiyuu Ka-! Chapter 64 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2013

1 by mangocuties »»
Dec 20, 2017 1:00 AM

» Who would you cast the main characters as?

Mayuka - Jun 2, 2015

1 by Chiibi »»
Apr 11, 2016 6:31 PM

Poll: » Seiyuu Ka-! Chapter 69 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2013

2 by Mayuka »»
Jun 2, 2015 2:12 AM

Poll: » Seiyuu Ka-! Chapter 63 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2013

1 by sddsdd »»
Feb 25, 2015 1:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.