Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2013 1:55 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Amor is not dead in this episode !
Anyways, Yuna time ...
And in same time ...
SHIPPING TIME ! :D
Feb 9, 2013 7:03 PM

Jun 2012
Kouga
Yuna
Eden
Mars (Ludwig)
Medea
Amor
Athéna (Saori Kido)
Misha
Seiya (narration)

The interesting part is that the second to last one is a new character named Misha, voiced by Naomi Shindou (Cagalli from Gundam SEED). The theory is that she will be (or most likely "was") Sonia's mother and Ludwig's first wife.
Feb 10, 2013 1:42 PM

Aug 2010
Yuna is fall in love to Kouga?

WTF?!

Waiting for next ... Last Battle?
Only 51 episodies? I want more!
Feb 10, 2013 3:50 PM
Mar 2011
51? where'd you get that number from? ikki really needs to show up soon or this will have been a waste of time. since the new bronze saints beat those 3 that means that they either got lucky or are stronger then seiya and his crew, lol yeah right.I'm wondering how the fight between "mars" and kouga will go its been shown that he can get rid of darkness all the way in episode 1 or was it 2? at least that is something to look foward to.

also to whoever it was that said ikki would show up in this one as much as i hoped you'd be right it appears he wont doesn't look like he'll show up next week either. I can see why they would not show him considering he cant die except by old age haha.
tyrolizard1Feb 10, 2013 6:14 PM
Feb 11, 2013 5:37 AM

Jan 2008
tyrolizard1 said:
51? where'd you get that number from?

If it says something...
Toei produces PreCure series too, and those have usually 48-51 episodes. Given that PreCure is a show aimed for the same audience (kids show), we can safely assume this amount of episodes. Plus, they really are heading to the end.
Feb 11, 2013 11:39 AM
Jan 2013
Wow, Pisces Amor will be remembered as first Gold Saint who didn't die in more than two episodes in a row. BTW Eden the lazy has shown up and what did he do? Nothing.

The fights were great. Full of action and with OP moves.
I can't wait for Mars/Ludwig story. I hope it will be better than "hey, i saw how bad this world is so i gonna change it in the shape i want".
Feb 11, 2013 4:05 PM

Aug 2010
tyrolizard1 said:
51? where'd you get that number from?

From twitter of Fumitoshi Oizaki (@01_chan), Storyboarder of SSO:

Japanese and Spanish

"んで、来週(45話)の後もう一本、最終回いっこ前の50話もコンテ担当しております。かなり大変な内容になってしまって現場の皆さまほんますんません。(ノД`)・゜・。

Después del episodio de la semana siguiente (45) También estoy a cargo del guión del penúltimo episodio ,50. El contenido está cargado y muy complicado, y me disculpo por adelantado con el resto del personal"

More info google it!
Feb 13, 2013 1:49 PM
Nov 2012
Just hook them up already please!
Feb 13, 2013 2:05 PM

Dec 2012
SPOLERS AHEAD..well sorta, Ok as far as this show being only 51 episodes. You guys may be correct. But reading the summaries or the later chapters. It says that killing Mars was pointless and a new enemy emergesO.o. Does that mean more episodes to come or does it mean Mars was actually serving someone more superior to him?

What are your thoughts on this?
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
Feb 13, 2013 2:56 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
TriGG said:

What are your thoughts on this?

Milk the franchise.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 13, 2013 6:45 PM

Jan 2011
even though i disliked Omega for the most part, i wouldnt mind more eps... this is like a guilty pleasure for me but i need a Lost Canvas season 3, 4 an 5 an maybe even LC Gaiden first

as for the ep Amor keeps stealing the show, i should find Yuna annoying bu for some reason i now like her
Feb 13, 2013 8:48 PM

Jul 2012
eh, well yuna finally did something, but as kouga personal moral support again, her op move didnt even make amor move.

i liked seeing hyaku ryu ha again, and lionet explosion was cool, souma stealing the spotlight again with a new move.

amor is officialy the strongest gold, one of the few that deserves to wear his cloth, i can settle with that since its my zodiac sign, he is one of the few non spineless characters of this show, but he will probably get defeated by yuna at some time (or maybe by ikki if he decides to show up), too bad if that happen, waste of a good character.

so we are moving to the end from now? i'm eager to see what this will lead, if the spoilers are correct there is someone else pulling the strings behind mars...if they are really ending this on 51-52 eps, it will be rushed as hell or gonna have a cliffhanger ending so they can have sometime to make a second season or w/e they want with omega, imo not worth of a second season but...yea let's wait.
"I feel alive cause I'm a loser today and so I'll be tomorrow
I feel insane but that's my nature and I'll never change for your better
Behind the veil there is a lunatic with his out of tune emotions
Madness saved me from all of your average lies - average lies"
Feb 14, 2013 3:01 AM

Jan 2008
And this concludes Yuna being Saint Mary of Saints. Eh. Altough her strong will during the episode was nice to watch.
Also it wasn't Kouga's light that led them, it was Aria's. Kouga just made the decision for everyone to protect her. As for his "we have friendship" speeches - everyone made them, mostly Yuna, so yeah. And when your "you are better than this" montage is better than everything you have done through the whole show - that says something.
I will give them that their attacks look awesome.

What I want to see in the next episode and certainly won't happen: Yuna kills Amor but dies in the process. That would so wonderfully dramatic and heroic. If she puts up a good fight I will be satisfied too. The worst thing they can now do to her is having her being saved by someone. Give her shining moment already!

Random comments:
I see that Amor is a local psychologist there. He has strange interest in youths generally...

Souma: We will kick your ass. That's our story!
Souma really has the most brains of them all. He even realized how poor were they written as main characters.

Second season (if they plan on making one) will be about Hilda's little sister/cousin/whatever and they will battle with the new generation of Odin's Saints. What? They copied first season of original Saints, they can do so with the second.
Feb 14, 2013 3:35 PM

Jul 2012
Ciara said:
What I want to see in the next episode and certainly won't happen: Yuna kills Amor but dies in the process. That would so wonderfully dramatic and heroic. If she puts up a good fight I will be satisfied too. The worst thing they can now do to her is having her being saved by someone. Give her shining moment already!

I would support that, but if Yuna dies, Kouga would probably explode the universe in a blind rage (cause they made his darkness cosmo that op).

Asgard arc as a second season? please don't! hahahaha
Feb 14, 2013 6:16 PM
Apr 2011
Ciara said:

The cast list for next week has no one that can save her in it; but she will definitely not die (the penultimate episode is supposed to be a Yuna episode, after all).
EternoRetornoFeb 14, 2013 6:22 PM
Feb 15, 2013 1:01 AM

Dec 2012
They need to show a full episode of what happened during the second fight between mars and the original bronze Saints. I mean we know it didn't end with just Seiya doing the Pegasus "your tin can". I mean wtf actually happened during the fight. How were they exactly injured. Why did they all become outcasts after the battle. Why did Ikki leave his brother behind. WHERE THE FUCK IS IKKI?
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
Feb 15, 2013 1:18 AM

Dec 2012
Quality Animation, quality animation everywhere! (And no, I'm not being sarcastic)

Anyway, this episode was presented very well. The animation was well-drawn, the team attack was friggin' awesome (lionet explosion is da bomb!) and Yuna's plea to Kouga (and in the seventh sense no less!) was quite touching.

Also, I like how Amor survived Yuna's ultimate technique. See? Not all of the gold saints get one-shotted by a seventh sense attack! But it is was kind of ridiculous how Kouga one-shotted Bacchus.

Since Yuna will be fighting Amor alone next episode, maybe Ikki will appear! I don't think she can defeat him by herself and this would be perfect for Ikki to enter the scene.

As for the enemy after Mars, wouldn't it be Medea? You know, she has been pulling all the strings.
legacy-edgeFeb 15, 2013 1:26 AM
Feb 15, 2013 8:03 AM

Jan 2008
EternoRetorno said:

The cast list for next week has no one that can save her in it; but she will definitely not die (the penultimate episode is supposed to be a Yuna episode, after all).

Well, I don't expect her to die (kids show after all) but I thought that would be quite climatic. And I am really glad that it at least appears that nobody will save her - they can still drag it and have her saved in the episode 46. That would be horrid.

legacy-edge said:
Also, I like how Amor survived Yuna's ultimate technique. See? Not all of the gold saints get one-shotted by a seventh sense attack!

inb4 Yuna one-shots Amor after half of episode being beaten around in 45. Like with Shiller. Do not want, but it's definitely possible.

For Medea... I don't think Medea is the Action Girl type, she probably can't do much on her own save for manipulating everyone and pulling Athena's enemies from the deepest depths of depths. I mean universe.

bobodan said:
I would support that, but if Yuna dies, Kouga would probably explode the universe in a blind rage (cause they made his darkness cosmo that op).

Ah, right. Darn.
Feb 15, 2013 8:40 AM
Apr 2011
Yuna should probably start taking care of herself; she is the only thing preventing Kouga from falling into the Darkness. In a lot of ways. Not only is she the only one (still alive) with the power to "seal" the Dark Cosmo, she is also by far the one person (still alive) Kouga cares about the most. Hell, Amor hurting her a little made him rage uncontrollably this week.
Feb 15, 2013 10:49 PM

Jun 2010
I'm getting tired of this whole situation:

Koga awakens his darkness, someone seals it, Saori, Aria or Yuna and "it's definitely sealed" by the power of love/friensdhip, but then it happens again, same pattern and we gain nothing from it, just unnecessary drama. I bet it will happen again in his battle against Mars, it's not anything new anymore.

Yuna did nothing again and everything was solved by the classic deus ex machina. Just finish this already, please.
Sent with Mal Updater
Feb 16, 2013 6:00 PM

Apr 2008
Harbinger and Amor = Top Tier Goldies. *nod* Yeah! It's deserving for Amor to be so tough when he's in the last temple, but Koga and Eden still manages to reach Mars.
Feb 17, 2013 5:01 AM
Jul 2012
Wait?? This doesn't make any sense. Those four armor guys are equally or stronger than the four legendary saint right? Then why they died easily here? So Kouga alone is stronger than all the old main saints (except Ikki) already?

And basically, it mean that Kouga could 1 punch K.O. Shiryu etc? (since Shiryu couldn't win this armor guy 1 : 1)
Feb 17, 2013 5:15 AM

Jul 2012
Ryser said:
Wait?? This doesn't make any sense. Those four armor guys are equally or stronger than the four legendary saint right? Then why they died easily here? So Kouga alone is stronger than all the old main saints (except Ikki) already?

And basically, it mean that Kouga could 1 punch K.O. Shiryu etc? (since Shiryu couldn't win this armor guy 1 : 1)

Welcome to Saint Seiya Omega, the anime where almost nothing makes sense.
Feb 17, 2013 6:08 AM

Jun 2012
Lol look like writer change story again they said they more stronger than legendary saint
i watch 45 legend saint beat them so easy even no help from athena
XD writer screw again . saori the orinal athena only one she just bless aria that why she
had same had power athena of her i mean aria .

original athena even she die or not she always been incarnation from 200 years future
i happy they fix story its confirm aria not really athena

salvationhopeFeb 17, 2013 6:13 AM
Feb 17, 2013 7:58 AM

Jan 2008
You guys are still better than me, I saw those 4 "Armor Guys" for the first time in Omega and was sure they just made that up.
Feb 18, 2013 12:19 AM

Dec 2012
Ryser said:

Wasn't it mentioned that Athena weakened them? That's why they have those arrows sticking out of them. I think when Kouga and crew fought them, they were much weaker. At least that's what I believe. You may correct me if I'm wrong.
Feb 18, 2013 8:34 PM
Aug 2012
They are suffering from the wounds inflicted on them by Saori's light. Like how the Legendary Saints are all suffering from dark cosmos poisoning.
Feb 22, 2013 1:25 AM

Dec 2012
Thank you for the explanation eldar360!
May 2, 2013 11:35 AM

Apr 2013
Seriously... I want to see Dark Kouga again...
Apr 11, 2023 5:07 AM

Jul 2016
Ryser said:
Wait??  This doesn't make any sense.  Those four armor guys are equally or stronger than the four legendary saint right?    Then why they died easily here?  So Kouga alone is stronger than all the old main saints (except Ikki) already? 

And basically, it mean that Kouga could 1 punch K.O. Shiryu etc?  (since Shiryu couldn't win this armor guy 1 : 1)

The whole show so far has been bronze saints beating gold saints. 

Is utter tripe.

More topics from this board

» Is KIKI retarded ?

Tsutomo - Apr 11, 2013

9 by sekai- »»
Sep 15, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.