Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2013 2:00 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not bad at all for a Yashima episode.
Amor is funny ...
And i hate him !
How he do that to Yuna ?!
HOW ?!
But Koga who save Yuna ... *_*
Feb 2, 2013 8:13 PM

Jun 2012
i was shock about athena she use god cloth in mars

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ac6559a9a83a559c3e5e219a4ff27fed/tumblr_mhm5emEUzA1qinfzbo1_500.jpg

O.O athena use god cloth that mean kouga cannot beat mars with no
god cloth -___- .

THEY NEED EIGHTH SENSE ORDER UNLOCK GOD CLOTH
Feb 2, 2013 9:41 PM
Mar 2011
i don't remember the 8th sense being a prerequisite for gettingg a god cloth. sides i think seiya beat mars without his god cloth unless they show otherwise. Amore just wants a partner how cheap i figured he would be a bit more twisted like schriller considering he has control of his darkness cosmo but if he just sits back and enjoy the show of the others getting pummeled thats fine. I find it hard to believe that the fomer leads ikki especially had a hard time against those 4 considering how strong they were maybe they were gods? it would explain why athena had to use her armor to stop them.
Feb 2, 2013 10:06 PM

Jun 2012
seiya and his team got god cloth in athena blood order active it they need 8th sense
never give up.

and saint seiya the lost canvas tenma got god cloth with no athena blood. tenma unlock 8th sense and he combine his soul with cloth become god cloth remember tenma mother name Owl Partital she destroy ashes pegasus cloth and get his soul
but he never give up he unlock unlock 8th sense and god cloth.

and about seiya he surpass god cloth he dont need that god cloth anymore
he both unlock big bang and 8th sense become infinite cosmos ability kill a god.

to bad seiya abuse big bang that why he got kill in battle and beat mars
big bang is explode atoms in body.

this mystery to me seiya got not kill in movie battle with apollo he use big bang battle
with apollo. seiya big bang vs apollo super nova. seiya still win
salvationhopeFeb 2, 2013 10:50 PM
Feb 3, 2013 4:32 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
tyrolizard1 said:
i don't remember the 8th sense being a prerequisite for gettingg a god cloth. sides i think seiya beat mars without his god cloth unless they show otherwise. Amore just wants a partner how cheap i figured he would be a bit more twisted like schriller considering he has control of his darkness cosmo but if he just sits back and enjoy the show of the others getting pummeled thats fine. I find it hard to believe that the fomer leads ikki especially had a hard time against those 4 considering how strong they were maybe they were gods? it would explain why athena had to use her armor to stop them.

8th sense is not a prerequisite. In fact, it's illusive even to most Gold Saints as it's only attainable at death or near death. The only one who can exploit it actively is Shaka when he "died" through Athena Exclamation. Another example would be Asmita creating the 108 rosary beads to seal the Specters.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 3, 2013 5:10 PM

Aug 2010
I wanna make that with Yuna! \o/
Amor, I like your style, but I hate You anyway...

Wait for next... explications...
Feb 5, 2013 7:22 AM

Jun 2012
guys Saint Seiya Omega character poll started

February 28, 2013: The voting period
The results will be announced in early March!

http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/seiya/sp/vote2013/

i vote for shiryu and you guys ?
Feb 5, 2013 4:09 PM

Jul 2012
well, i actually had fun watching this episode, Yuna being pushed around like a puppet was so funny.

Those 4 armored people looked a lot like the pseudo demons on 11 eyes anime.

I kinda liked Amor, he is not spineless like the other characters, he played the evil guy at the bystander perspective flawlessly, he is also very funny and every single time he tried to hit on Yuna i loled, overall a good character, too bad he will probably get one shotted by the new OP power that Kouga is gonna bring the next episode...bleh

On Toei: Hey guys, pisces is the last, let's make him OP and make him summon some random dudes that are supposed to be stronger than the gold saints, so we can mess up the story even more since nothing made sense before, we have nothing to lose! Then all of a sudden everyone there turn into the "Genius" meme and the idea was aproved!

Now i'm waiting for those new OP armored guys to be one shotted at some time by some randomic 7-8-9-10th sense cosmo burst, or maybe a kamehameha coming from Yuna's legs (cause she is yet to do anything on this series).

Puppet Yuna earned 3/5 for this episode.

@salvationhope: i voted for Sonia.
"I feel alive cause I'm a loser today and so I'll be tomorrow
I feel insane but that's my nature and I'll never change for your better
Behind the veil there is a lunatic with his out of tune emotions
Madness saved me from all of your average lies - average lies"
Feb 6, 2013 3:16 PM

Apr 2008
Amor is cute (however, needs to work on the hair and eyes...GOD THE EYES!), but just so darn evil. Forcing Yuna to sit on the couch, lol. Interesting character; he also gets points for using water.

VOTING: I think it says we can pick three people? I'll pick Koga, and I'll think over the other two.
Feb 6, 2013 6:51 PM

Jan 2011
Amor was quite funny, he stole the ep XD

salvationhope said:
i was shock about athena she use god cloth in mars

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ac6559a9a83a559c3e5e219a4ff27fed/tumblr_mhm5emEUzA1qinfzbo1_500.jpg

O.O athena use god cloth that mean kouga cannot beat mars with no
god cloth -___- .

THEY NEED EIGHTH SENSE ORDER UNLOCK GOD CLOTH

Tenma used Divide Cloth against Morpheus without awakening 8th sense

though it looked like Alone was involved in that fight

voted for Sonya an Paradox
Feb 6, 2013 7:36 PM

Jun 2012
silversaint i know what you mean tenma 3 times unlock god cloth

one from Morpheus two from athena three from Owl Partital his mother
those two god cloth are incomplete. why he can use god cloth
he both blessing by hades and athena but his original god cloth
unlock by 8th sense with no help from hades and athena.
salvationhopeFeb 6, 2013 7:48 PM
Feb 7, 2013 2:42 AM

Jan 2008
Voted for Souma, Sonya and Aria (the last one was a stretch). GOD, Eden is placed before Haturo. That explains EVERYTHING.
Feb 7, 2013 11:46 AM

Feb 2011
I really like Amor's personality a lot so far.
He was the main attraction in this episode.
But no matter how often he is shown on-screen, I just can't get used to how stupid he looks. It's embarrassing. =(

Other than that not a really good episode imo.
All this "oooooh, darkness is so evil"-nonsense is getting on my nerves.
Feb 8, 2013 1:13 AM

Dec 2012
Wow! This was an action-packed episode! I enjoyed this episode far more than the last one and I also enjoyed Amor....but I still can't used to his odd appearance. Every time they show him, I just think 'awkward'. He just looks so strange....
Feb 8, 2013 7:43 AM

Sep 2011
so, where is ikki?
Feb 8, 2013 7:55 AM

Jan 2008
Quality animation, quality animation everywhere.
Episode full of lulz. Yuna should ditch Kouga - the poor excuse for love interest - and go with Amor, she can always take him to barber shop or something. Also: Diana, Bacchus, Volcanus and suddenly REMULUS! Yuna was so (pathetically) cute when she was trying to force Amor to fight her. And she's definetely a newbie, one just don't come between a man and a match he's watching. GO MAKE HIM A SANDWICH.
Seriously though, what I like in this show it's that they don't shun from hurting women. Despite my personal view on Yuna, it's good to see she has it as rough as her pals. It also counts with Paradox and Sonia. Eh, if only shad had more serious fights or at least the one with Shiller was better expanded.
They should show more of Kouga's struggling with the cage, he jumped to the Dark Side way too fast for a main character with such "ideals higher than Eden's" of his. But maybe it actually speaks for his still weak persona.
In the next episode Ikki comes in and destroys everything that moves with a single attack. Called it first.

And for the random comments:
- interior in Pisces House is FAAAAABULOUS;
- with every subsequent episode I think more and more of Haruto and Ryuho as husband and wife, because really now. Really;
- some cool soundtrack in this episode;
- HOLLOW KOUGA APPEARS.
Feb 8, 2013 9:42 PM

Jun 2010
So we're back at the sloppy animation, such a shame, it made the episodes slightly better. I hated this one, Yuna's just there to give fanservice and be saved my men, i'm so mad, because she hasn't done anything significant (well, none of them) and the anime is about to end.

Also I'm so mad about this Amor guy, what's wrong with this Gold Saints, all are pedophiles it seems.

Sent with Mal Updater
Feb 9, 2013 2:51 PM

Jan 2008
So... where IS Ikki? Oh, I know! He's on vacation, cause he would have wasted everyone. Problem with making your character immortal: it's kind of hard to keep him from kicking everyone's ass. Even if he died, he just came back stronger.
Feb 10, 2013 6:11 PM
Mar 2011
yeah, another episode and he still isn't shown, he WOULD kill all the gold saints on his own.
Apr 9, 2023 5:12 AM

Jul 2016
DmonHiro said:
So... where IS Ikki? Oh, I know! He's on vacation, cause he would have wasted everyone. Problem with making your character immortal: it's kind of hard to keep him from kicking everyone's ass. Even if he died, he just came back stronger.

Meh, Show is better without him anyway.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.