Forum Settings
Forums
Say I Love You.
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2013 10:54 PM

Sep 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yamato is above Mei. Her field of vision is filled by his face, his mouth touching her softly, her internal field of view becomes completely white.

Her field of view returns. It is a person, a man, Yamato's face. Kind, strong, looking straight at her. She should be accustomed to it.

She thinks of Aikosan and Asamisan having the same thing happen to them and...

She gets a funny, angry look, Yamato laughs and she says don't laugh! He says he won't.

He pulls her up and kisses her again... and nips her on the cheek and asks if it hurts!!! Says therefore he can only kiss her with feelings of love again. Please be patient.

She moves in to nip him on the cheek but he turns and kisses full her on the lips again, she just imagines punching him in the face, doesn't really do it.

He says he is disappointed about touching her, that she is afraid of being touched. She says that's true.

He goes to the closet, takes his coat off.

Mei thinks what time, what place will be appropriate? He makes her laugh, looks into her eyes and talks with her, says he loves her, says she is cute. Lots of girls like him, think he is cool.

Why isn't touching normal for her? She thinks about touching, the tips of his fingers. She fights her aversion of it. She can fight it...

Yamato brings out his Christmas present for her, the photo album. Says sorry, didn't have much money. Says everyone was going to exchange gifts.

Made the photo book. Memories of first Christmas together. Won't forget her wishes. Says there is lots of time for everything. She cries, tears fall.

Pictures of the past year. How far she has come from no friends to meeting so many people who love her. Nice talks.... everything.

Thinking of him touching her hair, fingertips, falling, feelings... how far she's advanced.

Yamato asks her if she wants to drink some juice.

I... I have become... She thinks.

Yamato... Yamato... she thinks.

He goes to pour the juice and she hugs him from behind, he almost knocks the glasses over. He says what, what, what are you doing, afraid of touching aren't you? ...touching...

He holds his hands over hers on his belly. Says cold, her hands are cold... Its ok, warmth, from the fingertips... hands... the whole body, inside the body, transmitting warmth to her.

She hugs him against his back. Says she can hear the sound of his heart...

They turn. He says she smells nice, the perfume Aikochan bought her.

He kisses her neck. Mei... Mei... he says.

He says it is good, touching, is there leeway? She says idiot! There is no leeway.

He doesn't want to hurt her. But with intense feelings of passion, they can't stop!!!

Clothes are coming off! When she is afraid, she kicks, he thinks! But she is past the point of fear. There is leeway.

Yamato says, It's a miracle! Recalling that first kick on the stairs when he first met her, she was wearing zebra striped pantsu! Hard to hide your pantsu when delivering a roundhouse kick. And again today... She is wearing zebra striped pantsu! And matching bra! She is embarrassed by his "miracle" outburst. He is sorry...

They kiss, she touches his body for the first time... She is so cute...

Skin... a knowing look... they lie down...

And they are naked, more touching, he enters her, they have sex!!!! In shojo... wow!

Touching parts make belts of intensely hot, red, blushing wetness.

Yamato... thank you. I love you... Thank you... she says.

I wanted to hear you say I love you... From now until ... I love you.... He says.

They kiss...

They were intent of expressing the full limits of their love today, knowing the full weight of the words, "I love you."

---

All I can say is sex in shojo, who would have thought. No, not hentai so they don't really, definitively show it but yep, they had sex! We need a second season of anime or at least an OAD for chapter 39!!!!!

I didn't think Mei had it in her to go through with it but I am glad she did. Glad Kanae took the story there... and beyond! Such a cute couple! Glad Mei got over her fears. So glad!
hpulleyFeb 4, 2013 5:32 PM
May 28, 2013 8:37 AM

Nov 2011
Lol @ Mei's face. Oh girl.

Cute Xmas present btw and those loving kisses. Holy shit, checkpoint chapter.
Stark700May 28, 2013 8:40 AM
May 28, 2013 10:33 AM

May 2013
This was a sweet chapter. Mei being shy as always.
May 28, 2013 11:34 AM

Aug 2009

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *O*

and they are so precious T___T

such a perfect couple T ~ T <3
May 28, 2013 12:14 PM

Jul 2012
THAT WAS SO ADORABLE!!1!

Lol @ the above post ^
May 28, 2013 12:55 PM

Feb 2013
Awwww Mei's face! This was such and adorable chapter, Mei finally takes the leap and becomes more up-close and personal with Yamato!! I can't believe they had sex... Yamtato's face when he saw Mei's zebra-print underwear was so cute ^.^

Still so baffled by the sleeping-together thing
May 28, 2013 2:00 PM

Oct 2011
I was really immersed in the story, as if it was happening to me! I love this manga

May 29, 2013 11:57 PM

Jan 2009
Actually, I thought it was pretty unexpected. Mei is too slow in her, let's say advancement and too level-headed. Even if she is caught up in the moment I would not expect her to recklessly jump right of the cliff like she did. Not that I hated this development, but I'd postpone it a bit.
May 30, 2013 3:15 AM

Sep 2012
Postpone it? No way! 39 chapters is long enough to wait for something to happen. Way to go Mei!
May 30, 2013 2:43 PM

Jan 2010
all i can say is: uuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhgh that was so sweet
May 31, 2013 4:43 AM
Jul 2018

OHMIGAWD. What a sweet chapter. I can't express my feelings. Damn.
Jun 2, 2013 7:59 PM

Sep 2011
They have been going out for a long time - it was very sweet.
Jun 4, 2013 9:30 AM

Jan 2011
After two years it seems about right for them to progress to this level of intimacy. I do hope they were prepared.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 13, 2013 10:53 AM

May 2008
This was simply beautiful. I wish there were more manga like this.
Jun 17, 2013 12:55 PM
May 2012
aww mei was so cute *-*
Oct 1, 2013 4:43 PM

Jul 2011
my mei chan i so cute im glad theu finally had sex it was so adorable and not to ecchi ish it was nice and innocent like their relationship..!!!!!! they had sex oooooooo im still in a trance
Aug 20, 2014 2:28 AM

Jul 2013
UWAAAAAAHHHH IT HAPPENED.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Mar 7, 2015 3:38 AM

Jan 2014
This was kinda cute. And they did it. Okay. Alright.
May 21, 2016 4:26 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
rodac said:
After two years it seems about right for them to progress to this level of intimacy. I do hope they were prepared.

Yeah - this chapter is the reason I actually started reading manga (any manga) in the first place.

The funny thing is, I was never into manga - however, after watching the anime I had a burning desire to read this manga simply because I wanted to make sure the two of them continued. pretty cool
Sep 30, 2019 4:34 AM

Dec 2016
Such a sweet chapter <3 They are so in love!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Feb 20, 2020 9:58 AM

Mar 2014
[wipes away tears] this was so cute and loving.. they have such a beautiful relationship

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suki tte Ii na yo. Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 8, 2016

14 by bucciest »»
May 17, 2023 12:42 PM

» How do people like this anime?!

arianna_molina - Aug 13, 2022

2 by epidemia78 »»
Aug 13, 2022 4:43 PM

» So... what happens after the anime?

BiobulletM - Mar 30, 2022

2 by BiobulletM »»
Apr 18, 2022 1:27 PM

Poll: » Suki tte Ii na yo. Chapter 61 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 14, 2015

4 by Danae »»
Mar 16, 2020 3:16 PM

Poll: » Suki tte Ii na yo. Chapter 57 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 13, 2015

6 by Danae »»
Mar 15, 2020 3:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.