Forum Settings
Forums

Sexual experimentation in one's youth. Or yours specifically.

New
Jan 9, 2013 2:53 AM

Sep 2011
According to Urban Dictionary, rule 99.1 states that: If friends spend more than 60 minutes unable to decide what to do, they must default to sexual experimentation.

I'm assuming that most people here have, at some point in their youth engaged in sexual experimentation with someone, who you normally have a strictly platonic relationship with. I'm mainly thinking of that awkward time called puberty, when you might not be quite ready to have sex yet, but it's still the only thing you can think about.
It's simple really, this thread is similar to the one I made about losing one's virginity, and I want you to share your own stories surrounding sexual experimentation, with someone who you were not necessarily in a sexual relationship with at the time. Wether it was a friend, or even a sibling, I want you to tell me how old you were, what you did, and who it was with. The more details the better, and to perhaps serve as a bit of motivation for you, I promise that if enough people post their own experiences in this thread, then I will do the same.

Don't feel ashamed now, I'm positive that we can come up with some enjoyable reads in this thread. This is the internet, where you're mostly anonymous and people here won't judge you, because we've all done some crazy shit, wether sexual or otherwise.

Hopefully this might even give birth to some sort of debate, or at least a general discussion (or casual discussion as it is called now.)

I'll be looking forward to reading your posts, and please try not to derail this thread like you did the last time. I'm genuinely interested in what people might have to say.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 9, 2013 3:07 AM

Nov 2011
I had a sexual experiment with my penis about 13 years ago. Been conducting experiments daily ever since.

OnT: Sadly no, although I suppose I did like these two sisters during elementary/middle school and I noticed that me and one did go beyond just silly play fighting after awhile. It got to the point where I'd take off her pants or shirt when she was barely waking up from sleeping.. hehe I was a sly devil back then. I don't think I understood how my penis worked, so it didn't get sexual to that degree. Today though she's a slut so...
RagixJan 9, 2013 3:11 AM
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jan 9, 2013 3:19 AM

Jan 2013
Well, i was not really the one doing the sex, but i was going outside for a walk once when i saw these two dogs doing it like crazy and i decided to take a closer look, so i was like one meter away and then the dog suddenly pulled out and shot it at me! to make everything better my neighbor walked by and came over to greet me and i paniced for a moment since i had dog sperm all over my shirt, hopefully i dont think he notcied but that could have looked really bad. This was Kinda sexual?
Jan 9, 2013 3:19 AM

Sep 2011
To all of you who say no; Wether my assumption is wrong or not, this thread still stands. This phenomenon is more common than people might think, and if you don't have anything of value to add to this thread, then you shouldn't bother posting to begin with. Stay on topic

Jan 9, 2013 3:22 AM

Nov 2011
Midoriwater said:
Well, i was not really the one doing the sex, but i was going outside for a walk once when i saw these two dogs doing it like crazy and i decided to take a closer look, so i was like one meter away and then the dog suddenly pulled out and shot it at me! to make everything better my neighbor walked by and came over to greet me and i paniced for a moment since i had dog sperm all over my shirt, hopefully i dont think he notcied but that could have looked really bad. This was Kinda sexual?

Best bedtime story ever. Thank you, I can now go to sleep in comfort hearing the story of 'Observing Dog Sex:An Unexpected Cum Shot' (Influenced by The Hobbit)

Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jan 9, 2013 4:24 AM

Sep 2009
If you are so confident that the anonymity of the internet should provide enough security for people to speak frankly about the intimate details of their sex lives, perhaps you would care to describe your own sexual encounters to us all in detail first.

After all, you're anonymous here. You've got nothing to lose!
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

Jan 9, 2013 4:35 AM
Dec 2012
When I was much younger than I am now, I had two very close mates, and we did everything together, including group masturbation. I thought it was a sign of just how close we were, but as we grew older the other two didn't see it the same way I did. They had begun to think it was incredibly gross for three blokes to just sit and masturbate together. I think it goes to show that people have a different mentality when they're a certain.
I am secure in my sexuality, and I don't think it's necessarily gay for a group of friends to have masturbatory sessions together. It's a way of bonding, and it can make your friendship grow even stronger. The guys from Status Quo did it all the time, and they were still just friends (I think).
http://www.contactmusic.com/news-article/status-quos-masturbation-mayhem

When I was younger I did engage in some sexual experimentation. I won't tell you with whom it was though, and I won't tell you what I did.
Jan 9, 2013 4:37 AM

Jul 2007
I didn't particularly care for sex.
Jan 9, 2013 6:35 AM

Aug 2012
Midoriwater said:

Oh god. My sides.
Jan 9, 2013 6:38 AM

Dec 2011
The worst thing I done is loosing my virginity in the toilet of the night club... So it is sex in public, right? It was kind of funny, people entering and then exiting while giggling. I was drunk, girl was drunk, it was nice... After that had only regular sex and that's all, never actually experimented...
Jan 9, 2013 6:38 AM

Aug 2012
JennyEsquire said:
Well that sure was something. Won't share any stories myself though; too compromising.
Jan 9, 2013 6:42 AM
Dec 2012
@JennyEsquire

Good read. Wish more people were this open about their sexual experiences
Jan 9, 2013 7:20 AM

Feb 2012
I guess it can't be called an experiment but I had my first sex with a woman who was twelve years older than me. I was in love with her, she obviously wasn't but I still hoped we could be together sometimes. Well we never got together but we were seeing each other for about a half of year and then she dumped me. I can't get in a serious relationship since then, 'cause I keep comparing every single partner of mine to her. I have a girlfriend now, but it just doesn't feel right. I miss the experiences and dominance of older woman.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Jan 9, 2013 7:43 AM

Oct 2012
I was violently raped by a monitor lizard when I was 7 months old.
HiddenVoiceJan 9, 2013 7:50 AM
"He's not dead, he's Katsura."
Jan 9, 2013 7:46 AM

Sep 2009
Wow, OP actually delivered. I am impressed.

Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

Jan 9, 2013 7:50 AM

Jun 2012
Nah, but I'll tell you a funny story about my second year in university. My roommate was a total prick and I fucked his girlfriend. The sad part was that I got chlamydia.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Jan 9, 2013 8:02 AM

Sep 2010
meh 19 and still the only thing sexual i ever did was fap so far.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2013 8:05 AM

Jun 2008
JennyEsquire said:
According to Urban Dictionary, rule 99.1 states that: If friends spend more than 60 minutes unable to decide what to do, they must default to sexual experimentation.

I'm assuming that most people here have, at some point in their youth engaged in sexual experimentation with someone, who you normally have a strictly platonic relationship with.

So do i violate the natural laws or something because i never did anything sexual with anyone that i was platonic with.
Jan 9, 2013 10:45 AM

Mar 2012
I don't really have any interesting stories surrounding these, but I've kissed 2 other girls before, both were pretty much just "practice kissing", one was my best friend.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Jan 9, 2013 11:07 AM

Mar 2012
AnnoKano said:

Always nice to learn more about my virtual compatriots. Thanks for sharing, Anno.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jan 9, 2013 11:22 AM

Jun 2011
The only thing I can think of is "playing doctor" with my cousins as a child. That was before any of us knew what sex was though.
Jan 9, 2013 11:44 AM

Aug 2011
Here's the sexual part.

A year ago, an acquaintance of mine "got me alone," and then proceeded to aggressively feel me up. I let him, only because I was so freaked out by it and didn't know what to do. It took me a minute to gather myself.

Here's the experiment.

That encounter ended with him collapsing in pain, clutching his groin, with a tooth or two missing. I don't remember how many times I kicked him in the face, but I wanted to see how badly I could make him regret what he did.

Other than that, I have nothing to speak of.

Jan 9, 2013 12:11 PM

Jun 2012
I did some pretty gross things with my sister when I was young.
Jan 9, 2013 12:13 PM

Sep 2012
I actually have had two sexual encounters in my youth. One I'm embarrassed about, because it was with a guy, and the other I feel terrible about. Because I was a complete asshole. They both ended kind of badly, and awkwardly.

Jan 9, 2013 12:20 PM

Sep 2011
Shuhan said:

Cool, can you tell us more?

Itami-chan said:

That encounter ended with him collapsing in pain, clutching his groin, with a tooth or two missing. I don't remember how many times I kicked him in the face, but I wanted to see how badly I could make him regret what he did.

You go girl

I'm glad this thread is picking up
BryanBosslingJan 9, 2013 12:26 PM

Jan 9, 2013 12:24 PM

Jun 2012
Red_Keys said:
I actually have had two sexual encounters in my youth. One I'm embarrassed about, because it was with a guy, and the other I feel terrible about. Because I was a complete asshole. They both ended kind of badly, and awkwardly.

Dude, that second half was a very good read. I feel bad for that girl, since you led her on, but I can't blame you. I've done much worse. Regardless, very good read.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Jan 9, 2013 12:39 PM

Apr 2012
Besides accidentally touching my cousins penis. Nothing else really. That was also the first time I heard the I heard the word penis.
Jan 9, 2013 12:42 PM
Dec 2012
I was thirteen when me and my friend took turns jerking each other off.
Jan 9, 2013 12:56 PM
Nov 2007
-Age 5 had sex with my 8 year old cousin

-Age 10 friend's brother dared him to suck my dick (no homo)

-Age 14 was babysitting my 7 year old cousin and we were wrestling I felt up her pussy and rubbed on her
moose1Jan 9, 2013 12:59 PM
Jan 9, 2013 12:59 PM

Dec 2012
JennyEsquire said:

Now imagine 5 guys in the same room...
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jan 9, 2013 12:59 PM

Sep 2011
moose1 said:

-Age 14 felt was babysitting my 7 year old cousin and we were wrestling I felt up her pussy and rubbed on her

Had sex, like how far did you go? Is your cousin a girl? Did you do anal? Oral? You're leaving too much room for speculation.

Jan 9, 2013 1:11 PM
Nov 2007
JennyEsquire said:
moose1 said:

-Age 14 felt was babysitting my 7 year old cousin and we were wrestling I felt up her pussy and rubbed on her

Had sex, like how far did you go? Is your cousin a girl? Did you do anal? Oral? You're leaving too much room for speculation.

Vaginal sex, our families were all at our grandparents house and they all left except us two. About the second they left she dragged me into the guest bedroom and took her clothes off and told me to as well. She rubbed me to get me hard then got on top of me and we just laid there like that for a few minutes. After awhile she brought me into the bathroom and our families came back in the house and saw us in there.
Jan 9, 2013 1:56 PM

Aug 2012
Red_Keys said:

That was a great story. Wow.

..This thread officially kicks ass.
Jan 9, 2013 2:03 PM

Sep 2011
I was too busy with WW2 to have sex

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 9, 2013 2:42 PM

Nov 2009
Christ, too many to count.

There was too many occasions where the situation arose with numerous different people of both genders when I was growing up. Til I was about 13 - 14 at least then it calmed down as I knew what was going on and was having physical relations anyway.
Jan 9, 2013 3:21 PM

Aug 2008
It's humbling to see MAL as a community come this far. I don't ever remember a time when the forums were as tightly bonded as this.

Though it isn't necessarily for the best reason, coming to know everyone here post by post has had a profound effect on my personal view of the world, as I am sure it has for many others.

In more ways than one, the relationships we share here are stronger and more tangible than those of a more physical and immediate world. You may disagree, but the kind of unconditional friendship that is possible to establish in such a forum as this cannot be emulated between just any two people.

I dream that one day, all communities, physical or not, can be just as valuable and accepted as any other. Just as valuable as MAL is to me, to all of us.

Cheers, MAL.
DeseradaJan 9, 2013 3:34 PM
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
Jan 9, 2013 3:47 PM

Dec 2011
Shuhan said:
Go on.
Jan 9, 2013 4:12 PM

Nov 2012
OK so I won't post any weird sexual experiments, though I will say that the 1st time I did something of the sort (though much more innocent than what was described in many of the posts) was when I was 5 and a half.

In any case... When the following event took place I was 13 years old.

iSalaiJan 9, 2013 4:25 PM

Jan 9, 2013 4:12 PM

Jul 2011
o.o

Never
Jan 9, 2013 4:14 PM

Jan 2008
I've had quite a few actually and I didn't realise why I did these things. I was always attracted to women both emotionally and sexually, but all but one of my experience have been with males so far.

Around 9 to 10, I had an experience with a guy in Primary School. Quarter Jamaican I believe. He was a very strange lad, but I think he was bisexual. We shown penis to each other and had a kissing session. Rubbed mine. Rubbed his. Didn't last long because as a guy, he was unbearable to be with. Sexually, I was fine.

I also had another gay experience in a mosque with a guy my age. Similar thing, without the kissing. That was when I was 10 - 11.

And the first guy I had an experience with was in my college course, so we went further. He also made me came, so he can give a pretty good blowjob.

Never really thought about them much or why I did it. Then I remembered something. I was molested at the age of 5 by an older teenager who was entrusted to drop me off at my parent's house. Forced to suck his penis otherwise I wouldn't be dropped off at home. Huh. Was overly-panicy about it, but then... I just treat it as something that just happened. It's probably a trigger to my future encounters with the guys.

Maybe it was the penis factor that was attractive. Eh.
Jan 9, 2013 4:16 PM
Jul 2012
pax967 said:
OK so I won't post any weird sexual experiments, though I will say that the 1st time I did something of the sort (though much more innocent than what was described in many of the posts) was when I was 5 and a half.

fucking beautiful 10/10
Jan 9, 2013 4:37 PM

Mar 2011
AnnoKano said:

Wow, your honesty scares me, and it's also brave considering that some of the people here online also know you in person.
Jan 9, 2013 5:01 PM

Mar 2012
Surprised at the number of people responding honestly in general, considering the high troll potential. MAL works in mysterious ways.

lung-tao said:
I don't think girls are friends until they've made out with each other.
I agree wholeheartedly.

JavierR said:
pax967 said:

fucking beautiful 10/10
The LoGH of romance.
JoshJan 9, 2013 5:17 PM
LoneWolf said:
Jan 9, 2013 5:09 PM

Jun 2008
Well usually it takes just a few serious replies to get it going. I'm fairly surprised as well relating to a topic on sex.

I would recommend some people to spoiler their stories though.
Jan 9, 2013 5:19 PM

Oct 2012
Jan 9, 2013 5:22 PM

Mar 2012
Incredible.
LoneWolf said:
Jan 9, 2013 5:27 PM

Mar 2011
Post-Josh said:
Incredible.

I know right, all this blatant honesty is absolutely astounding, I'm in awe. As you said, who knew MAL was capable of such things?

I feel slightly bad about not contributing, not that I could, I had a rather normal life regarding SE.
Jan 9, 2013 5:41 PM

Aug 2011
SkyKyz said:

I find it hard to take this one seriously with the Darth Vader thing chucked in.
Jan 9, 2013 5:42 PM

Mar 2012
Guys, you're killing me.
LoneWolf said:
Jan 9, 2013 5:49 PM

Nov 2012
Post-Josh said:
The LoGH of romance.

Josh, I haven't seen LoGH yet, so I'm curious what you meant
iSalaiJan 10, 2013 1:04 AM

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Does knowing how MAL user looks like change how you see/treat them?

barababas - 5 hours ago

13 by Zarutaku »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Yesterday

23 by LoveYourEyes »»
8 minutes ago

» Is fanart cheating?

spaceslut - Mar 5, 2023

44 by JKKH »»
41 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - Apr 26

30 by Starchaser »»
53 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - Apr 18

23 by Lightskynight »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.