Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 21, 2008 4:25 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
As expected, this is a Tsukasa-episode, and a better episode than last week's.
Even when it was not a really innovative story around Tsukasa wanting to become a seiyuu, failing this time but not giving up..
Her no-bra D cup breasts were unnecessarily bumping around the whole time :v
And once again Junichi proved he is the male tsundere type, he went "tama-tama" to the river after shopping :P
Nov 21, 2008 11:41 AM

Apr 2008

A very familiar face.

Pretty good episode, I think the bouncing breasts is just to remind you it is an H-game to heart. Or something.
Nov 21, 2008 2:43 PM

Nov 2008
infinite_zero said:

A very familiar face.

Pretty good episode, I think the bouncing breasts is just to remind you it is an H-game to heart. Or something.

I checked this episode also. Yeah I agreed with you the bouncing breasts remind you of a eros game.

I read somewhere you can buy the 18+ version of this.

please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Nov 21, 2008 10:42 PM
Mar 2008
LOL, bouncing boobs ...

well, nice episode though ... ^_^ loved it!!
Nov 22, 2008 2:30 PM
Oct 2008
Bouncing boobs ftw xD
The episode was good, my favourite is still the last week's one, but this one was interesting.
Nov 23, 2008 5:49 PM

Aug 2008
All the bouncing boobs and swimsuit pics of minato in this world can't force me to say that this was good! I won't get bribed so easily! This show isn't funny, romantic, touching or harem enough! It's a sorry excuse for a harem anime!

What happened to all the incest goodness? Daydreaming about her? Come on, thats not fun, just plain wrong!

P.S.: damn they looked good in those swimsuits! bouncy bouncy
Nov 23, 2008 7:43 PM

Sep 2008
Kvakond said:
All the bouncing boobs and swimsuit pics of minato in this world can't force me to say that this was good! I won't get bribed so easily! This show isn't funny, romantic, touching or harem enough! It's a sorry excuse for a harem anime!

What happened to all the incest goodness? Daydreaming about her? Come on, thats not fun, just plain wrong!

Agreed on all points. This show really is going nowhere. I know no more about any of the characters than I did in the after the first two episodes. This series is defiantly my biggest disappointment of the season.
Nov 23, 2008 8:19 PM

Aug 2007
(seiyuu joke) Tsukasa has the spiral genes, thus explaining the abundant bouncing.

And I am inclined to believe since ep 1 that Fuyuhiko is the REAL Geno Killer. (or is this old news?)
Nov 23, 2008 11:59 PM

Aug 2008
a meh episode.

I guess some history between Tsukasa and Junichi was explained. But they don't seem as close as they should be....

this thing requires some epic-ness that doesn't involve cameos of Frontier.
Gaming dabblings: iRO Chaos, US Pangya, iRO Valkyrie, KR Pangya

*^will fix this monstrosity later*
Nov 24, 2008 7:47 AM

Aug 2008
So bouncy. Well considering plot boobs are probably the best thing you can see in this series. Dammit, again main character will end with the lamest female.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 24, 2008 8:35 AM

Feb 2008
i just realized how much i hate this shown now. it just doesn't have the energy that it started with. i find myself just bored with the slow progression.
Nov 24, 2008 2:04 PM

Aug 2008
Yeah, this episode was all about bouncing boobs.

JK. A rather light character developement, but at least they didn't add Tsukasa to the harem. And Junichi's friend still cracks me up.
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Nov 24, 2008 3:37 PM

Jul 2008
Since I started it, I'm not gonna drop it XP IT was better then last week's but.... oh well

Nov 24, 2008 4:29 PM
Dec 2007
I want this show to end quickly.
The only thing it has going for it is the boobs.
And half the time those are drawn awkwardly...
Nov 24, 2008 4:33 PM

Sep 2007
I dropped this show at episode 3, but it's certainly fun to read the discussion threads to confirm that my choice was a good one. :-P
Nov 24, 2008 5:20 PM

Oct 2007
bouncy bouncy o_O

this episode picked up things for a little bit. Hell, I would go so far as to say this was the best episode of the series so far.
Nov 24, 2008 11:14 PM
Oct 2008
For what ever reason i cant drop things that i have already started but this show is really pushing it, its going no where other then adding new love interests for him which they dont even do that well its boring and most episodes actually prove nothing or basically do nothing i mean someone tell me the point of episode 7 this is a hard show to swallow but if you are a fan of this show i do apologize i would hate to piss someone off because of my opinion lol
Nov 25, 2008 12:18 AM

Aug 2007
I agree with everyone in this thread. Bouncy Bouncy. This is a failure of a Harem. This just fails so much. I can't understand on how they have an all star cast of seiyuus and some great characters and fail so bad. I would drop this anime but I have already come too far.
Nov 25, 2008 8:27 AM

Jul 2008
This episode was full of fanservice :'D Bouncing boobs and swimsuits ^^ But I liked this episode pretty much so I don't care about that :3

Nov 25, 2008 11:57 AM

Jun 2008
at least Yuuhi wasn't that annoying in this episode. This anime will probably just a get a 5/10 from me. no point in dropping it now since it's almost done
Nov 26, 2008 11:00 AM

Jun 2008
This episode was definitely better than the last, though that is not saying much from my view point, the next one seems to be going in the right direction at least.
Nov 26, 2008 5:25 PM

Aug 2008
haah well it was nice ! haha but i voted the second ones ! haah *giggles*
Nov 27, 2008 4:52 AM

Oct 2008
ShogunWarPig said:
Kvakond said:

Agreed on all points. This show really is going nowhere. I know no more about any of the characters than I did in the after the first two episodes. This series is defiantly my biggest disappointment of the season.

My thoughts, pretty much.

It seemed pretty good, but has gradually gotten worse. Eps go by and nothing really happens. Well, at least nothing that actually contributes to the plot, makes you know the characters better etc. etc. - this is just a constant snorefest with occasional comedic moments.
Nov 27, 2008 6:01 AM

Jul 2008
Typical harem anime is typical, and pretty fucking boring at that. I had high hopes for this series at the beginning considering how much I hate harem romance animes(harem just leads to restricted relationships and nothing happening), but I guess I should have just stuck with my gut about how bad harem animes can be.

Indecisive lead male acts like an idiot every damn episode and a bunch of random girls that just act cute and not much else is the best way to describe this.

EDIT:I have definitely come to the conclusion that Toradora>Akane-Iro by fucking miles.
DefianceNov 27, 2008 9:12 PM
Nov 27, 2008 3:52 PM
Sep 2007

^Best thing about this ep.
Nov 27, 2008 7:57 PM

May 2008
infinite_zero said:

A very familiar face.

The person in the pic is from Macross Frontier.
**Nice episode btw.
Nov 27, 2008 8:17 PM

Oct 2008
What the hell is with all the bouncing... I'm not a big fan of this show, but I want to see if this show can actually improve.
This was a disaster...

Seriously, the few seconds before the opening of this episode was just wrong... So wrong...

I hate blatant fanservice... 1/5
Nov 27, 2008 8:34 PM

Aug 2008
I shall condemn this anime to holy hell when this finishes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2008 9:04 PM

Aug 2007
Zomg. Boobs. Bouncing boobs. D:

This episode was grea... no, wtf am I saying. You can't make me say that this episode was good simply because there were bouncing boobs.

>.>
<.<
o.o

Maybe.

God, seriously. If girls in real life had boobs like that and if they bounced like that... death by raging constant boner?

But yep, once again this show fails to impress or improve. I know that this show is based on a H-game, but still, at least put a little progression or the like into at least ONE episode. :|

3/5, and that was simply for the boobs and me being nice.

I foresee this show being ranked down there with DearS and Rosario + Vampire on my list unless it gets better quickly...

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Nov 27, 2008 9:38 PM

Jan 2008
Bu-ru-Bu-ru oppai was the only redeaming aspect of this epi.
Still, even with my innate love of bouncing breasts, I was was still yawning and hoping for it just to end quickly.

this one gets my rarest of all ratings 2/5.
Nov 27, 2008 11:20 PM
Nov 2008
Ughh...
Thank goodness there's only four episodes left.
(Sometimes I hate being a completist.)
TomWestNov 27, 2008 11:27 PM
Nov 28, 2008 5:10 AM

Aug 2007
Agreeing with TomWest, being a completist really sucks.

This show just gets worse and worse, and the animation follows the trend.
Nov 28, 2008 5:59 AM

Nov 2008
What can I add after the subs but the bouncing boobs being good and maybe the cheesy battleship get torpedo and sinks with Macross Frontier captain?? Did he retire to this? :P

Good LOL maybe when drunk.
Nov 28, 2008 6:01 AM

Feb 2008
Jollepoker said:
Agreeing with TomWest, being a completist really sucks.

This show just gets worse and worse, and the animation follows the trend.
QFT.

I'd like to add that I did not appreciate the Sekirei style drawing style for Tsukasa, tiny waist and way too huge boobs. If this were a real person her brain would have died already from blood loss or in any case she would wear a fucking bra that doesn't function as a slingshot or something.

Anyway, only 4 episodes remaining and Minato is still hot enough to carry me through that much.
Nov 28, 2008 12:54 PM
Nov 28, 2008 3:57 PM

Feb 2008
That was okay.
Tsukasa is great. She needs more screentime. xP
Nov 28, 2008 7:31 PM

Nov 2007
glad someone else got some time as yuuhi is annoying. it makes me want to play the VN game though since you can probably get a better feel for all the characters and not get stuck with Yuuhi.

oh and the constant bouncing was very noticeable and somewhate over the top.
Nov 28, 2008 11:16 PM

Jan 2008
Haha, glad it wasn't only me who noticed the over the top bouncing boobs.
Nov 29, 2008 3:35 AM
Dec 2007
...freaken boring.
i tried writing my signature onto the monitor screen, but it didn't come up. WHY?!!:?!!
Nov 29, 2008 1:23 PM

Apr 2007
Defiance said:
Typical harem anime is typical, and pretty fucking boring at that. I had high hopes for this series at the beginning considering how much I hate harem romance animes(harem just leads to restricted relationships and nothing happening), but I guess I should have just stuck with my gut about how bad harem animes can be.

Indecisive lead male acts like an idiot every damn episode and a bunch of random girls that just act cute and not much else is the best way to describe this.

EDIT:I have definitely come to the conclusion that Toradora>Akane-Iro by fucking miles.

THIS. dropped the show.
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Nov 30, 2008 1:16 AM

Jul 2007
Defiance said:

dude, no offense but you should've known that from the start :P

TomWest said:
Ughh...
Thank goodness there's only four episodes left.
(Sometimes I hate being a completist.)

yes being a completist sucks :( but thanks to my 200gb hd, i only have enough space to finish(and keep) the best shows and drop otherwise fail boats. this show is still on my watch list though, just a few more episodes left anyway
Nov 30, 2008 10:14 PM

Nov 2007
wow 100 percent disappointing. like i didnt laugh or like really any of it. for a second i thought that maybe she would develop feelings for him. but that was a wash. there is absolutely no story progression. if its based off a h-game then at least have some sort of romance battle going on.
Dec 1, 2008 8:45 PM

May 2008
man this sucks...no development at all. What a waste of talent and money on animating this with the VA cast as well. The only thing i find good are the endings which are are sang by the cast
Dec 2, 2008 12:20 AM

Jul 2008
If you don't like the show, drop it and if you still want to watch it, go right ahead, just don't post such stupid comments like, "disliked the episode, blah blah blah". Just because you watched an episode doesn't mean you have to comment on it in the discussion board especially when it's going to be the same statements on each episode.

I thought the bouncing boobs were just a bit unnecessary. I mean, even if she moved just slightly they'd bounce majorly. I didn't know what the artists are looking at, but from the chicks I've seen, none have boobs that big without a stomach to match. Aside from the ones that don't bounce at all of course.

There's nothing really that interesting to me about this anime storywise. The only thing that comes me going is the animation. If not for that, I'd have thrown it out the window a long time ago, considering the fact it seems Junichi is leading toward ending up with his sister. There is quite some brilliance to the animation.
Dec 2, 2008 8:32 PM

Mar 2008
Um... other people noticed this too, right?

At 1:01 when the crowd runs past Junichi.
KurisuDec 2, 2008 8:48 PM
Dec 2, 2008 8:40 PM

Jul 2008
patient_senses said:
If you don't like the show, drop it and if you still want to watch it, go right ahead, just don't post such stupid comments like, "disliked the episode, blah blah blah". Just because you watched an episode doesn't mean you have to comment on it in the discussion board especially when it's going to be the same statements on each episode.

I thought the bouncing boobs were just a bit unnecessary. I mean, even if she moved just slightly they'd bounce majorly. I didn't know what the artists are looking at, but from the chicks I've seen, none have boobs that big without a stomach to match. Aside from the ones that don't bounce at all of course.

There's nothing really that interesting to me about this anime storywise. The only thing that comes me going is the animation. If not for that, I'd have thrown it out the window a long time ago, considering the fact it seems Junichi is leading toward ending up with his sister. There is quite some brilliance to the animation.
I have the right to criticize this anime all I want. If I think the episode was shit, I will certainly vocalize that opinion. That's kinda what a discussion board is for. If everybody agreed then it wouldn't really be up for DISCUSSION now would it.
Dec 2, 2008 8:47 PM

Nov 2008
Kurisu said:
Well... did anyone else notice this?

At 1:01 when the crowd runs past Junichi.

Oh nice! O_O Wow I missed that big time but the naked sign boards of her, that I saw.
Dec 3, 2008 9:51 AM
Dec 2007
patient_senses said:

BTW, are you praising or critizicing the animation? Because you did both, by what I get. Besides, I think it's quite allright to say you hate it. I mean, the show it's terrible, there's no hiding that. I do find odd someone actually confessed to have kept reading the discussions even though he "dropped" it.

As for one thing I do hate of people, is that they tend to jump into bandwagons. It's nice to put up your oppinion, but at least make it sound like it's yours. I'm so damn tired of reading one comment, then everyone else repeating the exact same thing the first poster said without any kind of personal thought. It makes you look like a sheep. At the very least try to change the words instead of just repeating what the first person said.

Dec 6, 2008 12:34 AM
Jun 2008
wish things would pick up a bit.
this anime's been headin downhill after the first ep.
Dec 6, 2008 3:02 PM

Oct 2008
this episode was pure fanservice but it had some amusing factors didnt like it much but it wasnt too bad really
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 18, 2008

243 by cacagorilla »»
Jul 30, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 5, 2008

109 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jul 17, 2023 12:07 PM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Nov 13, 2008

66 by Punkero »»
May 25, 2022 7:10 PM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

angel999 - Oct 1, 2008

181 by Abhinandan2002 »»
Dec 28, 2021 9:52 AM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2008

76 by Amatniki »»
Mar 28, 2021 1:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.