Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 5, 2008 4:15 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Big change! Everything in this episode changes suddenly. First the father of Junichi tries to diffuse a bomb and blows with it. O_O does that mean he is dead or it's just suspense?

There are officially two kissed in this one! A) There is one when Yuuhi pretend to be sick then Junichi checks on her. Guess it just happens. B) Is with the maid outfit suggested by Nagomi.

I wonder who the hell is Nagomi reporting other than I am thinking it is a alien. She typing things regarding love relations of Junichi specifically Yuuhi and Minato.

The shocker is the incest part. During this whole episode there were red flags raised of incest. Although not visual the situation can leave the imagination with more ammunition than it is necessary. Minato had 100% jealousy when things started to go well with Junichi and Yuuhi.

The thing is it was so much for Minato that when Katagiri left the house because she had to do something Minato starts to get closer to Junichi to the point of skinship notice she is also less shy around Junichi when in towel or to hand him something that he needs regarding the bathroom. So all the possibility that incest in the end might be in or a triangle end in which both girls still love teh guy and get into a compromise to share that guy.

1.Kiss one
2.Kiss two
3.Sister getting too close

please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 5, 2008 4:31 AM

Sep 2008
Okay... they really go like Yuuhi route in game...
If they go Minato route... i will expect some Mikoto scene...
*i really want more Mikoto...*
Dec 5, 2008 4:58 AM

Jul 2008
Ugh, seriously face palmed at this episode. Looks like we are going to have a love triangle ending, how lame. BUT, there was actually shit going on in this episode so I will give cred where its due. 3/5
Dec 5, 2008 8:32 AM
Mar 2008
WTF ... I hate incest .... but if Minato is not blood-related to Junichi, it would be fair for them end up together ...
Dec 5, 2008 8:43 PM

Jul 2008
omg the best part when she came into his room in the maid uniform!!!
Dec 6, 2008 5:02 AM

Sep 2008
yeah that really OMG!!! Yuuhi so cute...
Dec 7, 2008 11:19 AM

Oct 2008
Finally, an episode with some relationship developement! D:

Mmhm, I wonder how this will turn out. The incest-y part in the end was awesome. ;_;
Dec 7, 2008 1:15 PM

Jul 2007
i still dont think they are blood related.
Dec 8, 2008 4:53 PM

Jul 2007
This is getting interesting now, I really hope he'll up together with Minato.
Dec 8, 2008 4:56 PM

Aug 2008
OMG! Is this the same show? If the last 8 episodes were like this, this could have been one hell of a show! Anyways, the development is finally here!

When Minato was saying something like "this is how it should be.. this is what's right" she reminded me a bit of Kaede, if you know what I mean.. From what I can tell after watching the preview, we might see some good old fashion yandere action! Yay!

Dec 8, 2008 4:59 PM

Oct 2008
Agreed at Kvakond. This is like a new show. This one actually had some really funny parts too. I guess this episode cancels out the random, mecha crap on episode whatever.
Dec 8, 2008 5:22 PM

Feb 2008
the development was too obvious...to predictable, jaded, whatever. this show had pretty much no choice but to go this route, but it might have been better if it went differently. ayahokoji despite her effort never really seemed like she was interested, just showing off or competing with the others. at least thats how i saw it.

minato just saw that she lost, so she did that any smart woman would do, exploited his weakness. now if anything, it force him to actually decide since he will be confronted.

it might be rather interesting if they let him take them both haha.
Dec 8, 2008 5:53 PM

Jan 2008
well whoever he ends up with who im happy
as long as it wouldnt end up "School Days like" ^^

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Dec 8, 2008 6:21 PM

Aug 2008
I agree; Minato might just turn out to be a yandere. I became especially convinced after watching the preview for the next episode. Cannot wait...
Dec 8, 2008 6:29 PM

Aug 2007
Good episode. I'm impressed: things actaully start developing. The plot's getting kinda juicy and I'm hooked. Oh wait there are only 2 episodes left. Kinda late huh. :/

Regardless, Mitsuki at her cutest!
Dec 8, 2008 7:14 PM
Oct 2007
FUCK YEAAA INCEST
Dec 8, 2008 7:53 PM

Feb 2008
Im almost 100% sure he's gonna end up with minato. the reason being that he's unsure about the other girl and u can see he's obviously more flustered when confronted about his sister
Dec 8, 2008 9:00 PM
Oct 2008
Its to late in this series to save this show but i did enjoy this episode finally bringing some good emotion and love twists into this i find it a little awkward still that he does have strong love for his sister but it will be interesting to see where he goes i feel he will choose his sister
Dec 8, 2008 9:33 PM

Oct 2008
I agree with many previous posts that wished that the previous 7-8 episodes were like this. Then the series would have been much better.

Personally, I hope Minato gets him because I'm kinda tired of Kugamiya Rie's characters winning the guy. Hopefully there'll be some nekkid apron cosplay while the cat is away so she can defeat maid cosplay.
Dec 8, 2008 10:00 PM

Oct 2007
Sigh this such a crappy show. They should have done this a long time ago and allowed it to develop from there instead of doing those episodic episodes. He prob will end up with Minato because he already kissed and confessed to Yuuhi. This is no True Tears.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Dec 8, 2008 10:11 PM

Nov 2008
Jarmel said:
Sigh this such a crappy show. They should have done this a long time ago and allowed it to develop from there instead of doing those episodic episodes. He prob will end up with Minato because he already kissed and confessed to Yuuhi. This is no True Tears.

Then why did he say that he liked Yuuhi the first time he saw her. That would mean he had no love for Minato at that time as love towards another woman. The love is most likely family but not incest type I would think.
Dec 8, 2008 10:14 PM

Nov 2007
now that was good. the whole series should have been more like this instead of the stupid octopus gags.

they are not blood related, it was already stated previously. also he says he thinks he likes yuuhi. so he's not even sure about it. im leaning moreso towards his sister than yuuhi.
Dec 8, 2008 10:55 PM
Dec 2007
This was my second most favorite episode of this fall season. MINATO. MINATO. MINATO.
Dec 8, 2008 11:54 PM

Jan 2007
i liked the episode. while it as pretty typical, its still much better than the single story episodes we've had. Yuuhi was just lovely this episode, especially during the night scene. While i really do like Minato, i'm routing for a Yuuhi ending and i'm quite excited for the last 2 episodes cause at this point, I'm not sure who the winner will be if there is one at all.
Dec 8, 2008 11:58 PM
Jun 2007
Best episode yet. Minato ftw =]
Dec 9, 2008 12:33 AM

Aug 2007
Fareplay said:
FUCK YEAAA INCEST

Qft.

I agree with all the others in that if the previous 9 episodes were like this, this show would actually be quite good. Or at least a lot better. In any case, I'm happy that there's finally some development, albeit kind of late seeing as how there's only 2 episodes left.

And I'm really hoping that Minato goes psycho like Kaede did in Shuffle! o.o

Junichi better end up with Minato. >:3
Though if he ends up with the pink haired girl I will seriously lol.

Episode gets a 4/5 from me.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Dec 9, 2008 12:51 AM
Aug 2007
I spent a majority of the time cringing when Junichi and Yuuhi confessed and were being all lovey dovey, but my negative attitude toward this episode changed dramatically when I realized that Minato might still have an actual chance.

MINATO! GO!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Dec 9, 2008 12:52 AM
Mar 2008
Finally some good development, I actually liked a lot this episode. I hope for a School Days ending, that would be awesome XD
Dec 9, 2008 2:25 AM

Aug 2007
draker said:
Finally some good development, I actually liked a lot this episode. I hope for a School Days ending, that would be awesome XD

I'm tired of people talking about School Days ending. As much as I wanted there to be an anime for it, I never thought that I would get annoyed by it.

uis said:
Okay... they really go like Yuuhi route in game...
If they go Minato route... i will expect some Mikoto scene...
*i really want more Mikoto...*

Seriously, ever since they started I wanted more Mikoto. Karen was really lame. More Mikoto now. Anyways... MINATO FTW.
Dec 9, 2008 4:22 AM

Oct 2008
As sb said, Minato is like Kaede. In my opinion that is why he will end up with Yuuhi. Maybe his parents will show up and mess with them. Or maybe there will be tragic car accident (in preview he is in car, and is close up on wheels...).
Dec 9, 2008 4:28 AM

Feb 2008
Incest FTW!

Probably the best episode so far, the only thing that bugged my was Kugumiya doing her usual crying voice, it always sounds the same :)
Yuuhi was cute and Minato was pitiable. Junichi was his usual whiny self. Good stuff.
Dec 9, 2008 4:35 AM

Aug 2008
Or.. Junichi might end up with the teacher, like i've previously forecast..lol
Dec 9, 2008 5:40 AM

Oct 2008
Kvakond said:
Or.. Junichi might end up with the teacher, like i've previously forecast..lol

Lol, what a baffling thought. xD
Dec 9, 2008 7:12 AM
Apr 2008
imo i don think there will be a ''school days ending''
finally i get to see a good ep -_-
Dec 9, 2008 7:17 AM
Mar 2008
Oh come on, obviously I was kidding, there won't be anything like that XD (but I still hope I'm wrong, lol)
incest ftw
Dec 9, 2008 7:38 AM

Jul 2007
draker said:
Oh come on, obviously I was kidding, there won't be anything like that XD (but I still hope I'm wrong, lol)
incest ftw

That would be cool though, Minato slaughtering Yuuhi on the final ep, would certainly leave everyone like "WTF", generate 384378 hate/love clubs and be talked about for a while!
Dec 9, 2008 8:39 AM

Apr 2008
It's nice to finally see some plot (though I'd love to see Nagomi dressed in a ribbon again). The one scene that caught my eye was (WARNING: The following image may be considered a little spoiler)

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/akuma327/cantresist.png

It was there that I had my second ever moe explosion.
Dec 9, 2008 9:40 AM

Jun 2008
AwesomeTurtle said:
It's nice to finally see some plot (though I'd love to see Nagomi dressed in a ribbon again). The one scene that caught my eye was (WARNING: The following image may be considered a little spoiler)

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/akuma327/cantresist.png

It was there that I had my second ever moe explosion.

Same.

Surprisingly, this show actually had a good episode. I was hoping it'd be as good as the first few, and thank god it actually was. Finally some developement after all the fillers, and I'm rooting for Yuuhi instead of Minato.

The final episode will decide whether I give it a 8 or a 7 though.
Dec 9, 2008 10:39 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Unlike many previous episodes, this was pretty interesting. Looking forward to the finale.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 9, 2008 10:40 AM

Feb 2008
cyruz said:
Unlike many previous episodes, this was pretty interesting. Looking forward to the finale.

Yeah, finally some love. XP
Dec 9, 2008 11:54 AM

Aug 2008
So out of nowhere comes romance. The storytelling sux.
Everybody run! I'ts yandere time!

Jarmel said:
They should have done this a long time ago and allowed it to develop from there instead of doing those episodic episodes.
Heh, 'episodic episodes.'
crazy_eights said:
they are not blood related, it was already stated previously.
Wrong. Minato told Yuuhi that they were not blood related, but then said she was joking. Anyways, I've said before that they both have blue eyes and *almost* the same color hair, so the likelyhood of one being adopted is low.
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Dec 9, 2008 12:42 PM

Nov 2008
After sub thoughts

Though I post it here since there are so many replies and I have few discussion questions:

1. Who is Nagomi really writing the reports for? Why did she refer to Yuuhi as a interesting sample? I think Nagomi is a alien or working for evolved beings. Yet they only gave clues but never who it is.

2. If the whole incest thing is to happen, would it not be so that Junichi would tell Minato he loves her? He did mention that he is dating Yuuhi. If anything I estimate Minato will force her into it. People that force may be like school days gore but I don't think in this show it might happen but then again who knows how many time the Japanese surprised you in anime. So I think that they might do that.

3. Can someone please tell me what the hell is the Chuuni syndrome? Does it have to do with the Geno Killer activation/personality?

In any case I think Junichi liked his sister as family, and not in a incest love but Minato might think of her brother as true love and as man. That's what I think and remember the sister know Junichi's weaknesses thus she can take advantage of that.
Dec 9, 2008 12:53 PM

Oct 2008
I too googled for chuuni syndrome and found almost nothing - only 7 or 8 links with the exact quote.
I think that's something with his personality ;)
Dec 9, 2008 1:08 PM

Jun 2008
Okay I will go on record of saying that I liked this episode..............but......their relationship is just way too rushed. They pretty much hate eachother the entire time, then one episode later makes it the exact opposite. Maybe had they started to act this way a little past the half way point it would have been fine......but wow this late?????
Dec 9, 2008 3:38 PM

Jul 2008
Character Development!!! I actually loved this episod

Dec 9, 2008 5:37 PM
Dec 2007
At least something is starting to progress. I'm hoping he'll go with the 'incest' route. I really don't like Yuuhi and him as a couple.
Dec 9, 2008 7:12 PM

Aug 2007
If this has a nice boat ending I'm going on a rampage.
Dec 9, 2008 8:10 PM

Aug 2008
kevo said:
I can actually see this going very close to a nice boat ending, then having some comedic (read retarded) deus ex machina (ie their parents finally come home) and everyone live *almost* happily ever after.
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Dec 9, 2008 8:12 PM

Nov 2008
JadeMatrix said:
kevo said:
I can actually see this going very close to a nice boat ending, then having some comedic (read retarded) deus ex machina (ie their parents finally come home) and everyone live *almost* happily ever after.

Is the father not dead? He was defusing a bomb and it blew in his face so it looks like it. I wonder if he is alive how the hell he escaped that situation?
Dec 9, 2008 10:49 PM
Nov 2007
slayer545-sama said:

Is the father not dead? He was defusing a bomb and it blew in his face so it looks like it. I wonder if he is alive how the hell he escaped that situation?

I think it was supposed to be comedic. All of the antics the parents get into.

Honestly I laughed at that part when he clipped the wrong wire and set off the explosion. I would expect him to be alive and well, or atleast slightly wounded
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 18, 2008

243 by cacagorilla »»
Jul 30, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Nov 13, 2008

66 by Punkero »»
May 25, 2022 7:10 PM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

angel999 - Oct 1, 2008

181 by Abhinandan2002 »»
Dec 28, 2021 9:52 AM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2008

76 by Amatniki »»
Mar 28, 2021 1:43 PM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 27, 2008

66 by Amatniki »»
Mar 27, 2021 6:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.