Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 13, 2012 9:30 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Red vs. Blue begins. LOL @ Mamo's character's battou (he's somehow feeling different). Looks like that fox spirit controlled multiple people from Red, Blue (to shot Anna!! NOOOO!!), and Kukuri, who got Shiro. Seems like his power's awakened, as Silver king?

Red king vs. Blue king, and Mamo's character vs. FukuJun's character.

Preview is Kuro's character song?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 13, 2012 10:12 AM

Nov 2011

I decided to watch this episode a bit earlier than usual as the title seemed to be a bit interesting.

Anyways, the episode was okay imo. The school begins a rebellion with dem baseball bats. Poor Ana! :( Wow, I didn't like seeing her hurt this episode, not at all.

I lol'd @ Neko's reaction to Red Kings' appearance when he confronted them. That face. Honestly though, I feel like fights aren't done right in this series but hopefully that will based on that little preview at the end there.

Bow down to the master:

Dec 13, 2012 12:43 PM

Aug 2009
I NEED MORE ANNA! XDDD

And the song in the preview sounded nice *_*

GOSH! I DONT WANT THIS SHOW TO ENDDD! T______T
Dec 13, 2012 1:12 PM

Oct 2012
Anyone else think from the preview it looked like Neko is Wiessmans dead sister from the flashback.
Dec 13, 2012 1:15 PM

Nov 2012
rul said:
Anyone else think from the preview it looked like Neko is Wiessmans dead sister from the flashback.

i realized that too o.o
Dec 13, 2012 1:20 PM

Dec 2010
asmileycookie said:
rul said:

i realized that too o.o

Yeah, me too.

So Shiro is actually a Silver King.. Nice mindfuck. Hope they let us know who's the Colorless King then.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2012 1:37 PM

May 2011
What !? This episode is finished already !? Wasn't long enough =P

It's confirmed! Shiro really was the Silver King all along! =) Yay ! I just hope we'll get some Fushimi vs. Yata next week and also... Shiro using his power too. It would be pretty nice. I liked the Fighting scene so far in the anime... I want more of those.

Only 2 episodes left ='(
Dec 13, 2012 1:40 PM
Feb 2012
This anime isn't so bad after all :D
Pretty much OK I guess...
Dec 13, 2012 1:54 PM
Aug 2011
Instead of clearing things up it just makes me slightly more confused.
Let me see if I have this right:
Shiro = Silver King = Weissman

...then who is the fox spirit again?
Dec 13, 2012 1:58 PM

Nov 2012
damn i didn't like this Shiro=Weissman thing!! it was cool and kinda surprising but i want shiro back :(

and mikoto's badass level was over 1000%l
Dec 13, 2012 2:00 PM
Oct 2010
awesome ep. that girl pulls off a good rapeface
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Dec 13, 2012 2:06 PM
Dec 2012
asmileycookie said:
damn i didn't like this Shiro=Weissman thing!! it was cool and kinda surprising but i want shiro back :(

I agree 100%
Dec 13, 2012 2:10 PM

Jan 2012
This is geting complicated.

Dec 13, 2012 2:11 PM
Aug 2009
merureins said:
asmileycookie said:

I agree 100%

It's like when Jaden Yuki and Yuubei combined.

Jaden became an emo afterwards

(Yugioh)
Dec 13, 2012 2:12 PM

Nov 2011
So, the minute I saw that the episode was out, I dropped anything I was doing and watched it.
Where do I start? HOW do I start? We're reaching the climax of the series and it's building up to be something big, so let's get it resolved quick, guys! We only have two more episodes, so all the questions had better get answered!

The body-jumping fox-spirit thing was kind of a shock, especially when it wound up in Kukuri. It was also kind of funny because there was a random Just For Fun theory that she would end up being the Colorless King, and I was like "Wait, what?"

So, now that Shiro has awoken as the Silver King and presumably has his memories back, I can't help but wonder how it will affect his personality. And now I can't help but wonder who the heck the long haired guy dancing with the dead chick was?

Also the fact that the mask on that chick looks just like the body-jumping-spirit-thing. Everything is just going crazy now.

Not to mention we've got Scepter 4 and Homura squaring off and Suoh and Munakata are destroying the grounds of the school. Is that ever gonna be addressed? Ya know, the SCHOOL?

Wow. Okay. I'm done.
If it's not in red, I won't believe it.
Dec 13, 2012 2:13 PM

Aug 2011
merureins said:
asmileycookie said:

I agree 100%

Yeah.

I think this episode made it up for me. I didn't really like episode 9, but the past two episodes were good. I really liked this episode.

So it's a fox spirit possessing everyone then? Did the guy who liked Kukuri die or something? (He went flying and all)

How is Munakata okay? I swear he was bleeding. Oh, I suppose that since he's the Blue King, his wounds probably heal easily.

4/5 for this episode.
Dec 13, 2012 2:22 PM
Sep 2012
I believe that the fox person was most likely in the silver kings body and that was why we thought he was crazy.
Dec 13, 2012 2:23 PM

Jul 2010
This anime never makes and fucking sense. they DONT EXPLAIN ANYTHING. they just throw stupid shit at you smh
Dec 13, 2012 2:26 PM

Aug 2010
AWESOME EPISODE!
Finally some of the confusion has cleared up.. (: Silver king, Shiro! woooo.
I think this is the most I've ever anticipated the next episode.

edit- lolol totes just read the above post xD
Dec 13, 2012 2:45 PM

May 2012
Hissori said:
asmileycookie said:
rul said:

i realized that too o.o

Yeah, me too.

So Shiro is actually a Silver King.. Nice mindfuck. Hope they let us know who's the Colorless King then.

yeah same here...

i knew it.. thats why shiro and that guy from the past verry loks the same and the acts. . what happen to neko on the last preview scene>
Dark_MessiahDec 13, 2012 2:53 PM

Dec 13, 2012 2:46 PM

Jan 2011

>Dat Suoh Mikoto playing while Shiro summons his sword(For real this time)
WE WIESMENN NOW

Looks like there will be a Cat fight next episode
VioLinkDec 13, 2012 2:50 PM
[center]
Dec 13, 2012 2:51 PM

Dec 2011
Finally appeared!
It's about time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2012 2:53 PM

May 2012
So Shiro-kun is really Weismann!!?? Wow, We sure are right!! And that sword... so that is the true from of a silver king sword! I knew it coz in episode 9 - knell, when adolf's sword is shown in the flashback, it is kinda simple for a king especially for a first king sword. And also, I knew it, the last color is on the tip!!!

zilch16Dec 13, 2012 3:08 PM
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Dec 13, 2012 2:56 PM
Sep 2012
Fox spirit is most likely the Colorless King. Munakata said the Colorless King was always the wild card king, and was a trickster, that always had a random power that manifested differently for each king, which leads me to believe this.

Kuroh will then probably try to kill the real Colorless King because he will deem him as evil because of all the problems he caused for Scepter 4 and Homra.

Just my 2 cents.
Dreams, tears, and blood.
Dec 13, 2012 2:56 PM
Aug 2012
LadyKatara said:
So, now that Shiro has awoken as the Silver King and presumably has his memories back, I can't help but wonder how it will affect his personality. And now I can't help but wonder who the heck the long haired guy dancing with the dead chick was?

It was the Fox Spirit (= Colorless King) in Weissman's body.
He took Weissman's body, put him in Shiro's body (which was, I think, the Fox spirit's original body at some point) and then threw him from the Sky.
Dec 13, 2012 3:00 PM
Aug 2012
Am I the only one who is surprised by the German subtitles from Viz ? (Shiro's german speech is subtitled in Japanese, so obviously Viz should have subtitled it in English...)
Dec 13, 2012 3:02 PM

May 2012
Pliskin14 said:
Am I the only one who is surprised by the German subtitles from Viz ? (Shiro's german speech is subtitled in Japanese, so obviously Viz should have subtitled it in English...)

can u translate it?? wanna know what he saying.. even not a good translate just to have a hint what hes saying..

Dec 13, 2012 3:07 PM
Sep 2012
SacrificialMoon said:
Fox spirit is most likely the Colorless King. Munakata said the Colorless King was always the wild card king, and was a trickster, that always had a random power that manifested differently for each king, which leads me to believe this.

Kuroh will then probably try to kill the real Colorless King because he will deem him as evil because of all the problems he caused for Scepter 4 and Homra.

Just my 2 cents.
This is what I think will happen too. That fox spirit thing is the real Colorless King and he has to die.

LOL @ Kukuri's evil face.
Dec 13, 2012 3:08 PM
Aug 2012
Dark_Messiah said:
can u translate it?? wanna know what he saying.. even not a good translate just to have a hint what hes saying..

Don't know if you're especially asking me or if it's just a general question to any German speaker, but I certainly don't speak a word of German :p
And I would be glad to know what he's saying too, if any German is reading this thread and can help us...
Dec 13, 2012 3:12 PM
Aug 2011
Pliskin14 said:

Yea lol. I kept waiting for English subs to appear.

As much as I'd like to speak German I don't know how to.
I kind of used context clues and figured he was saying he was alright.

German speakers, was that even close to what he was saying? lol
Dec 13, 2012 3:13 PM

May 2012
Dark_Messiah said:
Pliskin14 said:

This is what Shiro said: " I’ll be fine, because I’m… immortal. I’ve finally remembered. I… "
Dec 13, 2012 3:23 PM

Mar 2012
Interesting episode. There's still a lot of plot holes to cover with just one episode left but hopefully they manage to solve them all and have a nice wrap-up for this anime.

I'm not the most impressed with this series, but at the same time, it's far from the worst show I've seen so far this year.
Dec 13, 2012 3:24 PM

May 2012
zilch16 said:
Dark_Messiah said:
Pliskin14 said:

This is what Shiro said: " I’ll be fine, because I’m… immortal. I’ve finally remembered. I… "

great.. thanx man..

Dec 13, 2012 3:36 PM

Jun 2012
But why is shiro immortal?
Dec 13, 2012 3:40 PM
Aug 2012
wanritsu said:

Weissman is immortal. It's his power. The power of the Silver/First King. He doesn't age, nor die.
Dec 13, 2012 3:43 PM

Jul 2009
wanritsu said:

AS i remember the silver king is immortal and if he is the real silver king then its more than possible.

Was a nice episode, i was like WTF on the last minute.
Dec 13, 2012 3:43 PM

May 2012
wanritsu said:

Shiro is immortal because he is the silver king. As you remmbered, Reisi said before after he met up with the golden king that the silver king is also called " The Immortal King ". That is also the reason why the silver king is de-aging despite how many years have gone
Dec 13, 2012 3:54 PM

Feb 2012
Damn epic episode, loved the fighting, loved that killer going from person to person, and loved crazy Kukuri lol.

Now that we have real Adolf, all we need are Green's in this modafuqa, they need to invade the school too.
Dec 13, 2012 4:01 PM

Jun 2008
Woah, this is getting so interesting. And Shiro sounded so manly like a seme when talking in German. But I wonder how the memories triggered his invulnerability... And could Neko and that girl from the flashback have some connection... :S I already assumed something was wrong with Kukuri, it was unusual to have her tag along all this time, too. And when one of the HOMRA guys under the fox guy's control attacked Munakata, I thought I was seeing Bel. He used a knife just like him, too, didn't he... xD
Face_FaithDec 13, 2012 4:06 PM
Dec 13, 2012 4:03 PM
Oct 2012
the_trainman said:
This anime isn't so bad after all :D
Pretty much OK I guess...

That's about the least enthusiastic endorsement I have ever read!!!

And now my running commentary on the show:

Anyone else think that this show has about 10 characters too many?
Was the whole purpose of the first 5 minutes was for the two kings to have that Yaoi pose?
The "Batou" stance has been used far too often.
The animation from 6:18-7:50 was extremely poor.
The explosion was far too small to attract all that attention.
The most anticlimactic stabbing in animation.
Why does concrete explode on upon hitting on the ground.
What is with the sparks when Anna is watching the sword fights?
Like a salmon flowing against the stream I will stand still while everyone runs the other way.
Its raining black swordsmen!!
Hey blueguys, don't you remember that just 5 minutes before the reds were as stunned as you?
Ah, big breasted girls in uniform, comiket can't come too soon.
Skateboard vs sword. I mean really?
Damn stupid useless woman, always needing a man to save you.
Back from the stabbing! Who would have thought it??? Well me, and about everyone else here.
Of course out of the 1,274 people searching for him, its the Red King who finds him.
All that energy used and he jumps OVER the attack. Clever black swordsman!
Whoops, 8 episodes building up rivalry between glasses and skateboarding, lets not show it.
By the way what is with the music?
Fox scene = no budget, and doesn't the guy sound like the mask from that one bleach episode?
Boys, take note "Beware Crazy Eyed Women".
The least dramatic ascension scene ever.

Speaking of which, no one seems surprise that someone like Neko exists, why doesn't anyone else have one of these very useful constructs?

Does anyone else have the feeling that most of what we have seen is an illusion and that will be used to justify a lot of the ending?
Dec 13, 2012 4:06 PM

Jan 2009
its easy to guess now that the killer of that Mikoto (Red King) is after is that ghost possesing fox, he definitely possess Shiro to shoot that gun

i guess Shiro is the first king (Silver King) while that ghost fox is the real Colorless King
Dec 13, 2012 4:26 PM

Dec 2007
F***ing awesome episode! As the others speculated Shiro is the Silver King! I hope there's more Homra vs. Scepter 4 fight next week.

Is it just me or am I sensing the impeding doom of Mikoto, Shiro/Weissman and Neko? :(
Dec 13, 2012 4:46 PM

Aug 2011
I feel like throwing something at Mikoto every time he says "huh" or does some form of grunt.
Dec 13, 2012 4:50 PM

Jun 2012
itsvero said:
I feel like throwing something at Mikoto every time he says "huh" or does some form of grunt.
he's too cool like that
Dec 13, 2012 5:00 PM
Aug 2011
itsvero said:

If he stops doing that his hotness would be decreased by at least 50% :c
Dec 13, 2012 5:02 PM

Mar 2009
Lmao what the hell did I just watch? This show is such a mess but I keep coming back for Yata anyway.
Dec 13, 2012 5:05 PM

Jun 2012
So we got fights but I had no reason to care about them, they were just eye candy and just decent at that. Also a plot twist out of nowhere and one that's been hinted for a while. The first one was the reintroduction of that white specter who I honestly forgot about 6+ episodes ago.. and then Shiro is Adolph K Weissman. The first one was just a facepalm because he wasn't doing ANYTHING for like half the season just to reappear out of nowhere. As for the second one it got revealed but yet again ask, do I care? Meh

This episode made me realize, this show hasn't given us viewers reasons to go with one side of the war or not or even side with Shiro. Regardless, I'll finish this series since there's only 2 more episodes
Dec 13, 2012 5:21 PM

Feb 2012
If Shiro = Silver King
Who was that guy in the air ship then ? (long silver hair dude)
Dec 13, 2012 5:32 PM

Sep 2011
Okay wtf. I'm so mindfucked atm. If Shiro is the Silver king, who was the guy in Airship? He was supposed to be the Silver King. Shiro lost his memories when the Fox Spirit went into his body, so that could of affected him.

Looks like we'll get some questions answered as in the preview we see that long silver haired guy. Colorless king is obviously the Fox Spirit, as he has some weird ass power that lets him control the person.
Dec 13, 2012 5:50 PM

Sep 2007
O_O [..............................]
^ Yes that was me after watching the episode, speechless...

It's kinda cool to see that Shiro = Silver King but aye....it leaves more questions than answers at this point in time.
Also...not sure how the other kings treat the Silver King you know? Like....are they now gonna bow down to Shiro because he's the Silver King? Or they gonna be like "Pffft another King? yeah whatever" and continue the Red vs Blue thing? xD
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2012

396 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:13 PM

Poll: » K Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 20, 2012

118 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:05 PM

Poll: » K Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 29, 2012

138 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:44 PM

Poll: » K Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 15, 2012

170 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:45 PM

Poll: » K Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 8, 2012

202 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.