Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2008 2:11 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
RAW came out! LOVE THE NEW FAIRY AND STORY! MAKES THINGS BETTER to have more characters! On to the show!

I LOVE THE BEGINNING as we are introduced immediately to the other fairy SWEET PITA (I think that is what I heard). Really NICE! I LIKE both fairies!

GREAT APPEARANCE of Kelpie once again. I DID not like it when Edgar put some poison or something like that and he had to leave the whole banquet cause he was feeling sick.

Ferman Paul's drawing of Lydia IS NICE! I LIKE HIS DRAWING!

I though at first at one point that Edgar would force himself upon Lydia again BUT HE PROVED A GENTLEMAN ONCE AGAIN! Kissing the hand WAS PURE WIN! I love Gentlemans since I part of them and it is EMPIRICAL for us to upstand the RIGHT MANNERS!

Kelpie tries to comfort Lydia from that incident earlier on.........GOOD THING Ferman Paul came to interrupt.

THERE ARE definitely things mentioned about the Scarlet Moon!

There is the mention of Gwendan apparently a moon Goddess to give the Moon stone! Something Edgar is looking for.

The ED is shocking! Paul being A SPY FOR SCARLET MOON cause he was instigated from someone with a black coat to poison EDGAR???? COME ON, he was forced.

EDGAR! He gets stabbed! LIVE EDGAR! LIVE! Damn the Scarlet Moon looks tougher than I though.

HIGHLIGHTS!

I LOVE THE FAIRIES and cannot anything else! Really good idea!

THE NEW FAIRY SWEET PITA IS COOL! I LIKE HER BETTER THAN MERRIGOLD.

Kelpie shows up!+LOVE that drawing of Paul of Lydia!

Paul drawing Lydia was nice!+Edgar when he was young!

Kelpie was nice to join Lydia during the banquet.......problem is Edgar food poised him! Edgar...........THAT WAS NOT NICE!

Nice card! Good art!

angel999Nov 13, 2008 4:55 AM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Nov 21, 2008 7:26 PM

Feb 2008
lol its really not that hard to refuse the advances of a man. too weak...too weak.

i dont really lik edgar..presistent people like that usually have some hidden agenda. considering he also tried to kill her....she forgets easily.
Nov 21, 2008 10:15 PM

May 2008
angel999 said:

Kelpie was nice to join Lydia during the banquet.......problem is Edgar food poised him! Edgar...........THAT WAS NOT NICE!

i thought this was funny when Lydia shoved the bible in Kelpie's face and he backed away lol

great episode i wonder what Lydia is gonna do to save him
cant wait to see
Nov 21, 2008 11:30 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Ugh, Edgar. That's all I have to say on that.

Whee for Kelpie bringing the chick though. So cute! ^^ I can't help but like his dumb, arrogant character, lol. He's like a little boy.

So... is the girl Raven's long lost sister? And how much you wanna bet there's a faerie cure for that poison ;)
Nov 22, 2008 7:42 AM

Apr 2008
Kineta said:

Whee for Kelpie bringing the chick though. So cute! ^^ I can't help but like his dumb, arrogant character, lol. He's like a little boy.

Same here. I'm really starting to like him, and he's so hot XD

Nov 22, 2008 12:24 PM

Aug 2008
Not a bad episode. I hate the whole Edgar/Lydia tension stuff. It always comes off the same--Edgar looking like an jackoff rapist, and Lydia looking like a stupid, defenseless bimbo.
Nov 22, 2008 1:20 PM

Aug 2008
noteDhero said:
Not a bad episode. I hate the whole Edgar/Lydia tension stuff. It always comes off the same--Edgar looking like an jackoff rapist, and Lydia looking like a stupid, defenseless bimbo.

Is it a woman's phantasm that kind of seen? because it's a lot used in Shoujo. It's always happ. between a
Kineta said:
dumb, arrogant character, lol. He's like a little boy.
and the main girl who always don't know or act like not knowing anything!

Nov 22, 2008 1:39 PM

Jun 2007
Edgar is not my fav character but I think he always makes things more interesting :/
...I dont like Lydia that much [now that i think about it] but their "kiss" scene made me go into <3 mode

Good episode :3
Nov 22, 2008 4:09 PM

Nov 2007
edgar's so cute as a kid.but the qustion is weather or not he's ready to love. i think he proposed to in a way taht ways her think he's not serious becoz he's not really ready to love himself. and i really like the hourse too. this anime's so cute it makes happy.
Nov 22, 2008 7:29 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
cool episode, new characters introduced: who is that mysterious woman?

And the animation somewhat got better!!
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 22, 2008 7:49 PM

Nov 2007
mysterious woman = Ermine?
Nov 23, 2008 2:30 AM
Dec 2007
pyro_metal said:

Hmmm cool theory, and I'm pretty sure you're right ;)

Great episode overall, a true and balanced classy adventure shoujo anime as we don't see that often. And most of the characters are really interesting, so that's a good find of this season.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Nov 23, 2008 5:16 AM

Oct 2008
fear the bible! also i think kelpie should've eaten the chick too that've been great... also o'neil fails at killing it've been interesting to see how things would turn if edgar died. Also seriously Lydia should learn at least some form of basic ability to turn down a guy i mean seriously it is funny to watch though
Nov 23, 2008 10:40 AM
Oct 2008
Good episode pretty good twist making paul part of the scarlet moon, this looks like this could be a good story arch cant wait for the next one
Nov 23, 2008 2:25 PM

Aug 2007
angel999 you are pure hilarity!! I always ROFL at your amazing posts! Thanks for all the screen shots!

I don't like Sweetpea, but when she was all formal to Edgar I was like wow ^_^

I'm liking Lydia more and more, woo! And Kelpie is just hott. When she got home after the lovey lovey tension between her and Edgar and Takehito Koyasu's voice rang out I almost squealed. I'm just finishing Neuro so... <3

I really thought Paul would stop the crazed woman! Guess he didn't huh! xD!

Don't be hatin' on Edgar! ^o^
Nov 24, 2008 9:16 AM
Nov 2008
idk about you guys but i so love this anime..the story..and i think edgar is cool..i like him ^_^..and kelpie is fun too...though he in a way acts like a spoiled brat..that scene when they were alone in the room showed a really nice side to him..the part with edgar food poisoning him and the part with the ' i have a bible and i'm not afraid to use it'' was hilarious
Nov 24, 2008 10:36 AM

Oct 2008
I like the misterious woman because of her trappish look, but... Could it be that she might be Ermine? She surely looks a lot like Raven.
Nov 24, 2008 11:28 PM

Nov 2006
this show is wayyyyyy too predictable for it not to be ermine...plus it looks exactly like her.
Dec 4, 2008 9:46 AM

Oct 2007
now that kelpie's in the picture i really cant stand to see edgar and lydia together. The chick scene was so cute!!
Dec 4, 2008 11:27 PM

Jun 2008
awww!!! that was soooo cute when kelpie gave lydia the chick... though he did eat the chicken.. but still.. hahaha... poor edgar.. and was that girl raven's sister?
Jan 8, 2009 11:58 AM
Jan 2008
What an awesome episode as they all have been so far!!! I am very curious about the Red Moon "clan" and the "prince". I have to say I am into Kelpie, but Edgar is so rad. I hope Paul doesn't get in between the 2 guys I like. Lydia I have to say really cares for Edgar I think, she has a secret or 2 she isn't telling. Was that Raven's sister?
May 27, 2010 4:26 PM

Oct 2007
I'm going to kiss you Lydia.... ON THE HAND! a-ha! tricked you ;p
Jul 12, 2010 4:54 AM

Dec 2009
ChibEdgar ! xD
Jan 31, 2011 6:26 AM

Aug 2010
GhostPyro said:

i think that too....
though she doesn't look like Raven at all...
what will Lydia do to help Edgar....
Feb 2, 2011 8:21 AM

Feb 2010
We got to know Kelpie's weakness. He's so cute when he gave Lydia the chick.
So one of the fairy queens is somehow related to Scarlet Moon that sent the threat letter?
I wonder who's the girl in the suit?
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
Jul 14, 2011 8:40 PM

Jun 2009
Omg I wanna now more about Ermine...yeah just guessing she is.
aawwww the chicken thing was SO CUTE!!
I don't know why Lydia feels so insecure when all this guys like her.
Oct 19, 2013 10:20 PM
Aug 2011
Kelpie is in the lead for best male character in this show.

Lydia on the other hand is turning more and more into a blubbering shoujo lead, the kind that annoys me the most with her dumb big shoujo eyes.
Aug 17, 2014 1:06 AM

Oct 2012
the meal crashing kelpie scene was pretty great. i feel bad for him getting food poisoning though... dick move, edgar. dick move. that could have kill him, you know! D:<

do i spy with my little eye an ermine? i guess the anime really is differing largely from the manga, since ermine isn't... you know... dead...
Aug 23, 2017 8:28 PM

Jul 2016
Raven and Kelpie are the most entertaining things about the show.

Lydia's character has changed so much for the worst. She's gone tsundere shoujo! No!

Edgar continues to be worst boy. Lydia, you fool. I know you'll chose him in the end. Raven, Kelpie, and Paul are better ;-;
Sep 7, 2017 9:28 AM

May 2010
Aww Kelpie is so cute! How is it that always dark-hair second guy is so much better than blond main character ;_; And of course he doesn't stand a chance against Edgar, sigh!
Jul 3, 2020 1:47 AM

May 2017
Kelpie just murders a mom chicken and then brings a singular chick to Lydia as a gift? Seriously, why the fuck wasn't Lydia more upset 😂😂😂 and then she starts relating how she wants to protect and mother the chick, creating a relationship unique to each other, to what she wants to do with Edgar? Good lord, our girl has a lot of issues. Now Edgar is poisoned and possibly going to be out for a couple episodes??
Dec 31, 2023 9:44 PM

Apr 2017
I feel like I'm fucking blind, the more I watch this anime. It's as if I'm watching a different show from everyone else. Everyone sees Raven as this great character, but he's pathetic in my eyes. His entire character revolves around Edgar, and he exists to serve Edgar. His backstory is intriguing, but he's not a good character.

People actually like this Kelpie, when he's pathetic AF, and actually pretty creepy. I don't see him being that much more compelling than Edgar, and I say that as someone who hates Edgar.

Lydia is pathetic and lacks an actual backbone.

This anime is boring and barely has anything appealing that's happening. They'll tease stuff like the woman with the bow in the moon, the fairy queen, the merfolk, etc., but they decide to focus Lydia and Edgar instead. Why not make an anime about the stuff that y'all tease us with? That'd make for a more compelling anime! Everyone seems to enjoy it, but I just don't see anything appealing. Like I said, it's like I'm watching a different anime.
LuxuriousHeartJan 1, 9:13 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hakushaku to Yousei Episode 5 Discussion

angel999 - Nov 4, 2008

35 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Dec 31, 2023 9:17 PM

Poll: » Hakushaku to Yousei Episode 4 Discussion

angel999 - Oct 31, 2008

41 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Dec 31, 2023 8:07 PM

Poll: » Hakushaku to Yousei Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Oct 14, 2008

57 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Dec 30, 2023 12:11 PM

Poll: » Hakushaku to Yosei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sheepdude - Sep 29, 2008

90 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:49 PM

Poll: » Hakushaku to Yousei Episode 9 Discussion

slayer545-sama - Dec 4, 2008

32 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Nov 5, 2023 1:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.