Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 10, 2008 1:14 AM

Jul 2007
The cliffhanger definitely made me scream a little inside. Daym, that pairing has way too much drama! But its starting to rise in my pairing ratings simply because of this. From a normal, happy couple to... wow. It's the impossibility, and how they're fighting so hard to be rid of their naivety at the same time, that shows how much they really match. If this goes on, I think I will support them until they die. Gundam-crossed lovers, anyone?

The flashback of Sumeragi... ... Yes, the animation is kind of weird for some of this episode.

Is this what the old Gundam series' were like? Actual, well-fleshed out characters with their own turmoils and tortured backgrounds?

Ah, reflections of our war. Hidden education of what it can turn us into.

Grayhead is really grating my nerves. Arrogant bs-tard.

AAAH Hong Long is that evil mastermind' 's brother?!?! ... ... that just ... eh....
.... .... ...... .... .... gives Wang Liu Mei a whole new personality aspect.

And I was hoping Soma and Louise would become friends... but if that endangers her against Saji :\

Lol Andrei!! THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS. I'm guessing he's going to go after Louise now?

As for Bushido...

" That's the way, uh huh uh huh, I like it uh huh uh huh"
ROFLMAO
"That is how I like it, young one!"
This phrase = Pedobear Seal of Approval.

(Lance is missing his 'mate...)

Btw, you can shoot anytime now, Saji.
Can't wait for next ep.

And for the love of all that makes Sumeragi drunk, MAKE UP, ALLELUJAH & SOMA. >_<

Nov 10, 2008 1:21 AM
Apr 2008
Frito said:
if she was with the AEU, how'd she get to know Billy and the professor so well?

You're really forgetful. She was in the same university as Billy & was under Dr. Aifman.

Frito said:
Speaking of people randomly appearing and disappearing, wtf happened in Azadistan with Prince Ali? Did he just let Setsuna and Marina go? I mean, that's not exactly how he works. So all I have to say, lolwut?

No one knows what exactly happened. He seemed to have "heard" Setsuna talking back then. Only time will tell.

sanjica said:
Bakayaro said:

I can't wait for next week's episode. Trans-Am'd 00 vs. Graham Bushido, Soma and Allelujah ending up on an island together (this seem reminiscent of CG to anyone? You know, the whole thing with Suzaku/Kallen and Lelouch/Euphie?).

How about much more similar Athrun/Cagalli all-alone-on-the-island episode from the same universe? (Also aired few years before Geass one.) (If you really feel a need to compare.)

Yep, I also felt that that would be very close to what will happen in the next episode. Although not the same universe (should be C.E.).

I doubt Saji will hit Louise. Technically, the distance is far enough to evade. But even if she couldn't avoid the shot, there's still the brown-haired guy &, more likely, Andrei to knock her out of the way.
Nov 10, 2008 1:53 AM

Feb 2008
MapleRose said:

sanjica said:
All of the flashbacks are tiring me, I wanna see Tieria dressed as a girl.

I heard that might just happen. In 2 episodes. =D

Yeah, I know, that's why I'm saying (LOL, I live on spoilers). I mean, this episode was Sumeragi flashbacks, next Al/Soma, enough already.

darkxdestiny said:

sanjica said:
Bakayaro said:

I can't wait for next week's episode. Trans-Am'd 00 vs. Graham Bushido, Soma and Allelujah ending up on an island together (this seem reminiscent of CG to anyone? You know, the whole thing with Suzaku/Kallen and Lelouch/Euphie?).

How about much more similar Athrun/Cagalli all-alone-on-the-island episode from the same universe? (Also aired few years before Geass one.) (If you really feel a need to compare.)

Yep, I also felt that that would be very close to what will happen in the next episode. Although not the same universe (should be C.E.).

I wanted to write the same franchise but I couldn't remember spelling till now. Weird.

Anyways, I see everyone here wants Al and Soma together. I guess I'm the only one who still wants Al and Sumeragi. She has plans on turning him into drunk anyways.

BTW, I just downloaded Prototype, and I wanted to read the infamous lyrics since it's a "song about Tieria", but I can't find them anywhere. If someone finds them, can you PM me?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2008 4:56 AM

Jul 2008
Well Saji vs Louise kinda sad :<

Nov 10, 2008 6:34 AM

Oct 2007
Bakayaro said:
Couldn't it just be another system then? Or if not, at the very least it doesn't seem Veda is available to CB yet. We haven't seen Tieria use it at all. Also, I didn't say Ribbon's destroyed it, I had thought Veda deleted itself under orders from Aeolia more or less.
From the first season, since Ribbon hacked Veda, CB had already rebuild a NEW system which is might be the one they are using right now.

The reason Tieria didn't use Veda at all because he lost the ability to use it since CB has been cut off from Veda's back up.

The question is how did CB got the theory of Twin Drive if they don't get any information from Veda and the theory of Twin Drive is not even list in level 7.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 10, 2008 7:08 AM

Jun 2008
Siva said:

The question is how did CB got the theory of Twin Drive if they don't get any information from Veda and the theory of Twin Drive is not even list in level 7.

Wang Liu Mei might have something to do with this? She was asking to see it at the end of ep 25, and was saying how it'll change the world and stuff. Maybe she had Nena hack into Veda and get the info or something...

sanjica said:

BTW, I just downloaded Prototype, and I wanted to read the infamous lyrics since it's a "song about Tieria", but I can't find them anywhere. If someone finds them, can you PM me?

Yeah, I heard rumours that there's something about "Prototype boy" in that song. But no official lyrics yet. I'm guessing that will come when the single is released, which I think will be Dec 3rd... (looong way to wait DX)

Cyrius said:
As for Bushido...

" That's the way, uh huh uh huh, I like it uh huh uh huh"
ROFLMAO
"That is how I like it, young one!"
This phrase = Pedobear Seal of Approval.

And for the love of all that makes Sumeragi drunk, MAKE UP, ALLELUJAH & SOMA. >_<

LOL, yeah, that reminds me of the crack drama CD. He and Setsuna are tied by the "red string of fate" XD Poor Setsuna... I wonder if he knows it's Grahamcrackers in there...

Well, I'm glad that they're getting the Alle/Soma thing started early, instead of having Alle go "Marie...." every time he fights her for 10 episodes before it's finally starting to resolve XD

They're doing the clip after the ending song for every ep I guess. This one sets it up for the next ep, but it seems a bit anti-climactic after the cliffhanger before the ending song...

Nov 10, 2008 7:43 AM

Jul 2007
Siva said:

It was stated already that "It was sent during Aeolia's death, together with TTRANS-AM". Aeolia uploaded two things - Trans-am enable switch and schematics for Twin Drive system.
Shooting Aeolia triggered three events:
- Enabling Trans-Am on 5 Green-GN Drives.
- Uploading TWIN-Drive System schematics.
- Erasing all the Meister and Observer data from Veda, efficiently hiding everyone else from Alejandro and Ribbons.

For Veda - yes. CB no longer has any control over it, thus they lost any possibilities on plan check up, info control or anything Veda-related. All they could do is make their Gundams function on a back up OS, NOT connected to Veda.
AhenshihaelNov 10, 2008 7:47 AM
Nov 10, 2008 7:43 AM

Jul 2008
Siva said:
Bakayaro said:
Couldn't it just be another system then? Or if not, at the very least it doesn't seem Veda is available to CB yet. We haven't seen Tieria use it at all. Also, I didn't say Ribbon's destroyed it, I had thought Veda deleted itself under orders from Aeolia more or less.
From the first season, since Ribbon hacked Veda, CB had already rebuild a NEW system which is might be the one they are using right now.
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3431/systembz5.gif
The reason Tieria didn't use Veda at all because he lost the ability to use it since CB has been cut off from Veda's back up.

I edit my posts too much. I originally had something with the backup system in it, and tanked it I guess. Whoops, my brain was pretty damn jumbled yesterday. Yeah, I mean I've got to assume that CB is running on the backup system they made for Veda once Alejandro had almost killed them all. It explains everything, including Tieria not linking up.

As for the Twin Drive, it was explained in episode two of this season.

"This new engine theory that Aeolia Schenberg sent to us along with the Trans-Am system... Is it an empty theory? Or a foresight already surpassing the scientific standards of 200 years in the future?" -- Ian Vashti

EDIT: SCREW YOU FAI, FIVE SECONDS. FIVE.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Nov 10, 2008 7:56 AM

Oct 2008
hey peeps bakayaro got the message last week.

you guys are late!

and emilio is a latino name, he does look like rosshu.

and darkxdestiny; you quoted the wrong person.
FritoNov 10, 2008 8:13 AM
Nov 10, 2008 7:58 AM

Oct 2007
thx for that both of you.
I really shouldn't missed that point.

Nov 10, 2008 8:20 AM

Mar 2008
Well, not much happened, but it was entertaining nevertheless.

Interesting how Saji is about to shoot his love (of course we all know it won't happen). Sergei was pretty cool there, taking that slap and hiding his real intentions in the shadows. I bet he will switch sides later on.

Other already mentioned it: Another two enemies of opposing gender who are a possible romance match are stranding on a remote island. We had it in SEED, we had it in Code Geass and we have it again. Pretty daring of Sunrise to use this plot in every show.

That whole Ali thing was pretty stupid. In the preview last episode and at the beginning of this episode, we saw how Ali reacted to the jet just like he knew who was in it. But that couldn't be true.

On another note the whole Graham-is-now-masked-Mr.Bushido-and-has-a-samurai-shaped-MS is so damn stupid. I mean he was an American soldier and his enemy is an Arab. That's so out of place and ridiculous. I really hate it.

I am pretty curious on how this will go on, because CB is pretty weak actually. They are fighting only on par with their enemies who have a nearly infinite amount of resources. Moreover the enemy has a far greater number of very good pilots. CB, congratulations you should give up! But then again, it's a Gundam show. They won't die until the end of the show (if they die).
Nov 10, 2008 8:37 AM

Oct 2008
ali was in a jolly good mood so he let them go ok!

most importantly, sergei will not change sides. he was never on the a-laws sides peeps(he could pick sides). he is a man on his own making his own unilateral decisions whether or not it affects everyone.

and CB is just outnumbered, they've done this thing before they'll do it again. it's sunrise who are making all of the episodes. besides everyone loves the good ole underdog story(reminds me of 08th MS team).

*wonder when will setsuna rip out his mobile suits limb to smack graham with.
Nov 10, 2008 8:43 AM

Oct 2007
Frito said:
*wonder when will setsuna rip out his mobile suits limb to smack graham with.
Wow, never know Ali was this good at all, it seems like he still has god in his heart.

As for Setsuna, when that time comes that limb will be his 8th sword.

Nov 10, 2008 8:50 AM

Oct 2008
ali, he even took in children when they were fostered. then he made them into bunch of killing machine. ALI=HUGE HEART

support: Sturdy Wings! i would definitely have Ali as my BIG and go on fun adventures. Like stealing enacts and killing gundam meisters.

ALI=HUGE HEART
Nov 10, 2008 8:52 AM

Jul 2008
Sergei is straight up baller, yo.

And yeah, CB is prety damn outnumbered, but I'm glad to have an underdog Gundam. (I'm rewatching Wing for the first time since I was in like, fifth grade. Despite making so much less sense, it was so much better back then). We'll see how they pull it outta their ass, can't wait.

Honestly, I'm really hoping Saji shoots Louise too. Not enough to kill her, but Patrick style. Bottom half of her suit gets blown to pieces, and she just kinda falls back to earth, mostly intact with nothing sullied but her pride.

Also, I'm banking on the Ali thing being explained later, as to how they got away at least. It's true though, he's a good guy inside. He's not there to service you though, he's there to service those young children. Edit: Prince Ali ~Gundam Remix~ stuck in my head again. Thanks guys.
BakayaroNov 10, 2008 8:59 AM

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Nov 10, 2008 8:59 AM

Oct 2008
or shoot her and have her clothing burn off, then they will go off to that impending hentai all the fanboys are waiting for.

again ALI=HUGE heart.
Nov 10, 2008 9:19 AM

Oct 2007
Well, I don't think CB is outnumbered but it is more like the meister wasn't great enough or unskill pilot. It is all Veda's fault, rather than picking a skillful meister it picks a person who fit to be a meister who is willing to erase the war.

Nov 10, 2008 9:29 AM

Mar 2008
Siva said:
It is all Veda's fault, rather than picking a skillful meister it picks a person who fit to be a meister who is willing to erase the war.

Well, I think that is the more intelligent way. What use is the best pilot if he would switch sides for money (for example).
Nov 10, 2008 9:54 AM

Feb 2008
Siva said:
Well, I don't think CB is outnumbered but it is more like the meister wasn't great enough or unskill pilot. It is all Veda's fault, rather than picking a skillful meister it picks a person who fit to be a meister who is willing to erase the war.

Without a proper motivation they wouldn't be CB at all.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2008 10:11 AM

Oct 2007
Forever said:
Well, I think that is the more intelligent way. What use is the best pilot if he would switch sides for money (for example).
sanjica said:
Without a proper motivation they wouldn't be CB at all.
Your points are what make them a meister and also the reason they are outnumbered which is why Miss China didn't happy with CB. Luckily, Miss China wasn't the one to choose meister.

Nov 10, 2008 10:22 AM

Jun 2008
Forever said:
Other already mentioned it: Another two enemies of opposing gender who are a possible romance match are stranding on a remote island. We had it in SEED, we had it in Code Geass and we have it again. Pretty daring of Sunrise to use this plot in every show.

It happened in Destiny as well, with Shinn and Stellar. I guess it's a Sunrise staple?

btw, anyone noticed that Setsuna and Tieria are now calling each other by first names only? it used to be "Setsuna F. Seiei" and "Tieria Erde", now it's just "Setsuna" and "Tieria".

Yeah, they need to hire more staff. They're so shorthanded that they resort to using Saji.. >_> I guess since they can't access Veda anymore, they can't choose random people to be suitable crew anymore... (all the new additions are related to old members, like Mileina is Ian's daughter and Lyle is Neil's brother. Saji is just... Setsuna knew him, and randomly brought him aboard)

And with the Meisters themselves, they're not exactly the best pilots (not to say they suck, they are good pilots, but not the best); they depend a lot on the power of their mobile suits. This was fine at the beginning when their Gundams are so much better and more powerful than anyone else's stuff, but once the power of the suits even out, they can't compete anymore. Especially with the overwhelming numbers that A-Laws has.

And the fact that Graham-I mean Mr. Bushido-is fighting 00 Gundam and keeping Setsuna occupied. Soma is keeping Alle occupied. Andrei and Louise are keeping Ptolomais occupied. So basically Tieria and Lyle have to fight the rest of the platoon. Which is like 1 against 10.

I'm guessing Sumeragi will wake up and come up with some strategy to get them out of this one. Too bad Kataron is down and can't save them again. But they did break Alle out of a high-security jail with only 4 units, so it could be possible.
Nov 10, 2008 11:58 AM
Jun 2007
I'm quite baffled ATM as to how Setsuna and Marina were able to return to Cataron's base, unscathed. Seeing the Ali pretty much burned Azazdistan to the ground, surely taking out a transport ship wouldn't take that much effort? Or did Ribbons give Ali explicit orders to carry out and only destroying the country? even if that was the case, Ali always exercises his own discretion whenever he's piloting a mobile suit. *hoping that it wouldn't be a badly written scenario that would reek of Deus Ex machina*.

the pacing of this season is getting to be quite irritating. they could have done it without epilogues right after the ED since it just ruins the cliffhangers. D:
Nov 10, 2008 12:17 PM

Oct 2008
Frito said:
this
Nov 10, 2008 12:50 PM
Jun 2007
Frito said:
Frito said:
this

Bowel movement seems to be a more plausible scenario. =/
Nov 10, 2008 1:32 PM

Jul 2007
Forever said:

Other already mentioned it: Another two enemies of opposing gender who are a possible romance match are stranding on a remote island. We had it in SEED, we had it in Code Geass and we have it again. Pretty daring of Sunrise to use this plot in every show..

Yes. This, as well as as "A!!!!", "B!!!!!" name shout out in epic battle and jupiter - traditional sunrise elements.
Forever said:

That whole Ali thing was pretty stupid. In the preview last episode and at the beginning of this episode, we saw how Ali reacted to the jet just like he knew who was in it. But that couldn't be true.

And how would Setsuna have fought him?...Its quite clear that they escaped and Ali was unable to follow.

Forever said:

On another note the whole Graham-is-now-masked-Mr.Bushido-and-has-a-samurai-shaped-MS is so damn stupid. I mean he was an American soldier and his enemy is an Arab. That's so out of place and ridiculous. I really hate it.

Well, if his talks of "loving bushido code" were not a hint to you in Season1, you might as well go get Graham's backstory drama cd. Graham is a closer-otaku, fascinated by samurai lifestyle ever since childhood. A person who tried to live by bushido code his entire life, so not surprising.

Forever said:

I am pretty curious on how this will go on, because CB is pretty weak actually. They are fighting only on par with their enemies who have a nearly infinite amount of resources. Moreover the enemy has a far greater number of very good pilots. CB, congratulations you should give up! But then again, it's a Gundam show. They won't die until the end of the show (if they die)

Thankfully, this is gundam show, thus main characters are not that overpowered. If you want single mechas wiping out everyone just because they are haxx go other way towards Seed, Wing or Geass. 00 has the closest realistic approach to powerlevels ever since UC.

Frito said:

most importantly, sergei will not change sides. he was never on the a-laws sides peeps(he could pick sides). he is a man on his own making his own unilateral decisions whether or not it affects everyone.

and CB is just outnumbered, they've done this thing before they'll do it again. it's sunrise who are making all of the episodes. besides everyone loves the good ole underdog story(reminds me of 08th MS team).

Not to mention that "changing sides" would actually go against the soldier code. Come on, this is not Seed, people do not need to change sides every 4 minutes, just to make a point.

Agreed.

Siva said:

Well, I would not call them "unskilful", since lets agree, they are damn good pilots. Its just that enemies most always have a bit more of "damn good pilots" than CB does. Now, with the tech gap not that big, CB will have to relly on strategy and each pilot's individual skills, as to succeed.

As for choosing meisters, it was already stated that there's a reason on why exactly these people became the main meister team, not to mention that
Nov 10, 2008 1:38 PM

Feb 2008
Quite the cliffhanger indeed. So I must say it was a great episode.
Nov 10, 2008 2:27 PM
Apr 2008
Siva said:

Didn't they say in Episode 2 (or maybe 1) that the Twin Drive System was delivered to the CB members when Aeolia died?

Forever said:
Interesting how Saji is about to shoot his love (of course we all know it won't happen). Sergei was pretty cool there, taking that slap and hiding his real intentions in the shadows. I bet he will switch sides later on.

Yes, they both love each other, yes. But remember they broke up even before the final battle in S1. & I doubt they'll know about each other being on either side of the warfare. (& I still think Louise have a mind "wipe" of some sort)

EDIT: Maybe I was wrong. Missed the subbed version. Thanks for Frito for pointing it out,=.
darkxdestinyNov 15, 2008 12:31 AM
Nov 10, 2008 2:35 PM

Oct 2008
dude this is not some sci-fi show that has brainwashing robots.
Nov 10, 2008 10:05 PM

Dec 2007
Did anyone not notice the massive Sergei death-flags? I'm pretty sure he's going to bite it in the next episode, based on the sortie scene and the narrator's end comment "I wanted to be your daughter."

Also, Saji isn't going to shoot Louise, probably. He'll either miss outright, or score an indirect hit that allows Ptolemaios to capture her GN-X III. Which would actually be sort of cool, I guess.

The thing I keep wondering, is where Mr. Bushido got such extreme piloting skills. Unless the Ahead is a higher-spec machine than I take it for, he's got some serious talent to keep up with Setsuna's 00 Gundam, especially considering Setsuna is no slouch as a pilot, either.
Nov 11, 2008 2:22 AM

Jul 2007
Citrus-tan said:
The thing I keep wondering, is where Mr. Bushido got such extreme piloting skills. Unless the Ahead is a higher-spec machine than I take it for, he's got some serious talent to keep up with Setsuna's 00 Gundam, especially considering Setsuna is no slouch as a pilot, either.

Official sources classify Ahead type suits as "higher in terms of power, speed, capabilities and defense" than Third Generation Gundams.

Add up the fact that Bushido's Ahead is completely remodeled for speed and close combat and you have suit with similar purpose and power-level as 00.

Both CB and Federation's suits are almost on the same level now, thus it all depends on pilot's skill.

Ali, for example, if he had Ahead during the first season, he could have eliminated all Gundams out there.
Nov 11, 2008 7:42 AM

Feb 2008
Once again awesome episode, although it got really interesting at the end, can't wait next ep =/
Nov 11, 2008 8:28 AM

Sep 2006
Citrus-tan said:
Did anyone not notice the massive Sergei death-flags? I'm pretty sure he's going to bite it in the next episode, based on the sortie scene and the narrator's end comment "I wanted to be your daughter."

That sounded more like a death flag for Soma...though most likely its just going to be her choosing not to be adopted.
Though I think a Papa-bear death [maybe at the hands of A-Laws for betryal?] would really push the development for Allelujah and Soma, so its a good thing after all.
In fact, it seems more and more like all of the previous season's characters in A-Laws [except Louise] are going to defect sooner or later...

Also of interest...Andrei calls Louise an 'otome'. Alot of iffy meanings there...creepy guy. >_>
Nov 11, 2008 8:48 AM
Dec 2007
1/5, I'm feeling generous today. The characters are SO uninteresting and are SO outplayed by the plot (which is not good by the way) that it's insulting to the Gundam franchise. It's simple, I have the feeling that the character just can't exist on the screen and we are given very small pieces of their personnality and psychology, they are not developped at all. And the direction is horrible too, Mizushima did good though on FMA, I don't understand why he failed so much on 00.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Nov 11, 2008 9:29 AM

Nov 2007
Jacut said:
f their personnality and psychology, they are not developped at all.

they will developp their personnality soon enough, we're not even half-way yet.
Nov 11, 2008 10:03 AM

Oct 2007
Jacut said:
1/5, I'm feeling generous today. The characters are SO uninteresting and are SO outplayed by the plot (which is not good by the way) that it's insulting to the Gundam franchise. It's simple, I have the feeling that the character just can't exist on the screen and we are given very small pieces of their personnality and psychology, they are not developped at all. And the direction is horrible too, Mizushima did good though on FMA, I don't understand why he failed so much on 00.
Bro, It is undeniable that Gundam franchise has been look down for many year as one man army. And Gundam 00 is to proved that Gundam is not an one man army any more. I think you are only base on your opinion alone. And you even went as far as to say that Gundam 00 was a failure, it is totally wrong. Go and see it yourself how wrong you are.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gundam_00#Popularity

Nov 11, 2008 10:06 AM

Oct 2008
why prove him wrong? everyone knows this is by far superior to most of the gundam shows.
Nov 11, 2008 10:38 AM

Oct 2007
cafekko said:
Jacut said:
f their personnality and psychology, they are not developped at all.
they will developp their personnality soon enough, we're not even half-way yet.
The reason is that they don't need a whole season to develop a character. Go back and see episode 24 of the first season. Do they need a whole season to develop character like Chris and Licht to make you feel sad when they are dying?
Frito said:
why prove him wrong? everyone knows this is by far superior to most of the gundam shows.
Well, sometime I feel like I want to say something :D

Nov 11, 2008 3:18 PM

Jun 2008
Sweet. I hate Saji; I hate Louise. I hope he takes her out and then kills himself! What a douchebag, always pissing away the screen time with the same emotional fit...every episode.

Nena showing up = kinda cool. I don't really like her but meh. Seems she's gotten over her brother's deaths.

Trans AM = woot.

Island thing = I hope Soma stops being a loser and joins CB or something...
Nov 11, 2008 4:04 PM

Feb 2008
somany conflicts going on its hard to keep up. show's exciting as usual.
Nov 11, 2008 7:45 PM

Oct 2008
place your bets now!

graham vs trans-am?
Nov 11, 2008 10:57 PM

Apr 2008
Frito said:
place your bets now!

graham vs trans-am?

graham!
but setsuna will survive obviously...

or maybe he'll do that thing we he releases all those purrty particles like when he first got 00...and graham gets "distracted"

wtf i swear saji took up more screentime than setsuna this episode...and last episode...is really that popular as a character??

preview for next epi looks promising
Nov 12, 2008 4:02 AM

Oct 2007
Bakayaro said:
I still need to watch Seed :(

Why are you waisting time reading this reply? Get to it! Although even een diehard SEED fan like me has to admit Gundam 00 is making up for the faults SEED has.

As for the topic: I really hope Saji doesn't kill Louise, because thats like killing two characters at the same time unless Saji founds out about hes mistake 15 eps later....when hes a full grown Lighty replacement...Anyways I just hope they get Louise out of A Laws ASAP. However I think Louise won't die because then:

Smirnovs sonX louise shown in this ep was completely useless
Saji is as good as dead.
producers waisted alot of screent time in season 1 for a shitty end.

Its not the question willl she live or die its rather what will happen after she survived! :)
Nov 12, 2008 5:15 AM

Sep 2008
Graham will destroy Setsuna, he is way better pilot. Setsuna will survive of course.
I am more interested in Soma vs Allelujah.
Nov 12, 2008 8:16 AM

Jun 2008
darkxdestiny said:
Yes, they both love each other, yes. But remember they broke up even before the final battle in S1. & I doubt they'll know about each other being on either side of the warfare. (& I still think Louise have a mind "wipe" of some sort)

Louise probably underwent some brain enhancement or something, aside from the new arm, 'cause I saw her eyes glow (the same way Nena's and Tieria's eyes glow) in ep 1. They've yet to explain what happened to her in those 4 years, how she got in A-Laws, and her exact connection to the Innovators (I'm guessing she's a pawn for them) and why (Ribbons said she found a reason to fight, but what?).

However, I don't think she has a mind wipe. She still remembers Saji. Soma said she "felt" that Louise is constantly thinking of someone, and I think that someone is Saji of course.

Citrus-tan said:

Yes, I saw Sergei death-flags ;__; But I don't think he's gonna bite it that soon. His story isn't finished yet (his conflict with Andrei is yet to be resolved).

Mr. Bushido aka Grahamcrackers, is one of the best pilots in the G00 universe. I mean, last season, he went up against Gundams in a Flag. Whereas the Meisters sometimes depend too much on the power of Gundams, Grahamcrackers has the skills to make up for the power difference. So even if his Ahead isn't as strong as 00 Gundam, he has the skills to match Setsuna in 00.

As for him vs 00 in Trans-Am, I'm guessing it'll be a tie, again. Because it's too early to have either one of them lose XD They'll probably be distracted after fighting for a bit, and leave it to be resolved another day.

But Ian told Setsuna NOT to use the Trans Am (that boy never listens XD) because it could be unstable or something, and I think that might affect Setsuna...

Valashu said:

As for the topic: I really hope Saji doesn't kill Louise, because thats like killing two characters at the same time unless Saji founds out about hes mistake 15 eps later....when hes a full grown Lighty replacement...Anyways I just hope they get Louise out of A Laws ASAP. However I think Louise won't die because then:

Smirnovs sonX louise shown in this ep was completely useless
Saji is as good as dead.
producers waisted alot of screent time in season 1 for a shitty end.

Its not the question willl she live or die its rather what will happen after she survived! :)

Nah, I think it's too early for Saji to kill Louise. He might do it eventually, but not in ep 7, 'cause their story is just beginning. Whether Saji actually shoots or not, Louise won't die. Andrei might come in and push her out of the way, or it'll damage her suit and Andrei would drag her back to safety or something XD
Nov 12, 2008 8:37 AM

Feb 2008

moe? in my Gundamoo??
Nov 12, 2008 8:59 AM

Oct 2008
the pic is so grainy. and no moe for louise. she sucks anyways.
Nov 12, 2008 3:30 PM

Sep 2008
OMG! I want the next ep now!!
Nov 12, 2008 3:42 PM

Apr 2008
Frito said:
the pic is so grainy. and no moe for louise. she sucks anyways.

Yeah. No more moe for Louise. She's turned into some serious A-Laws soldier that refuses to die in sorties because she's one-level-higher-than-disposable-unnamed-characters.

Although seriously, I'm a little tired of all the emotional stuff that's happening in almost every battle. Soma and Louise gotta join CB, now!

And another note. I hope Liu Mei gets removed from the picture. Unless the scheming Ribbons and the Innovators, she's actually irritating >_<

Oh well, can't wait for next episode, the island/allelujah/soma twist seems very interesting.
Nov 12, 2008 11:28 PM

Oct 2007
lol at Saji getting bitch slapped... can't wait for the next episode
Nov 13, 2008 12:42 AM

Jun 2008
Saji crossroad, will he do it or not? I'm interested in seeing next week's episode btw soma and hallelujah (no i dunno how to spell his name). Am beginning to like soma a lot unlike s1
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.