Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 6, 2008 3:06 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

*Mod edit - title fixed, spoiler tag
aeroNov 17, 2008 2:54 PM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Nov 6, 2008 4:57 PM

Nov 2007
Well, that was a shocking ending. Once again, the series leaves me with wanting more (especially how my copy of the game doesn't work properly OTL). Oh, and lulz at MewTube; I really love all the internet parodies.

I shall await for fansubs now.
Nov 6, 2008 7:33 PM

Jun 2008
If you want to play the game without crashing, Go here
http://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=9773, regiter for a bit and download the anti-fail patch.

:D

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Nov 6, 2008 11:04 PM

Dec 2007
haha oh wow,
in the video, the woman in the middle looks like.... Yua.
Nov 7, 2008 12:53 AM

Feb 2008
no foot massage scene this time D:
Nov 7, 2008 8:28 AM

Sep 2008
king4k2 said:
no foot massage scene this time D:

It's too unique and awesome to be in every episode, bear with it.

rarri said:
haha oh wow,
in the video, the woman in the middle looks like.... Yua.

Well, that could be connected with the photo of herself on her desk.

kaimax said:
http://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=9773, regiter for a bit and download the anti-fail patch.

This is sorta offtopic, but you could've just reposted it. It's not that hard, and much easier than asking everyone to register at some forum.

/me is listening to Nitroplus/5pb. - Distorted theory [3:33][320kbps][44khz]

angel999 said:
Obviously the whole crowd being controlled by the satellite should be obvious to all by now.

Obviously it was a delusion.

angel999 said:
THE SUICIDE at the end freaked me out! Since I myself had my own issues with it. The most disturbing was THOSE PEOPLE HAD NO EYES! Thus they were saying Sono Me...Dare no ME?

Are you sure that wasn't just a dramatic shadow on his face?

angel999 said:
The chain may be a reference to Uzumaki (spiral)

Uhh, you know, a spiral is a pretty popular shape. Is there any reason that it should be considered as a reference?

angel999 said:
There are two Ayases?????WTF????

Another delusion, obviously. Though it's much more real than the previous ones.

angel999 said:
The five people from the 1st New Gen crime are on video on youtube????????How the hell did takumi get the link?

It was Grim who sent it to him. The question is, who uploaded it on MewTube in the first place...
~~~~
Overall, really nice episode. Lots of talks about the pretty important stuff, lots of plain beautiful moments ("reality-breaking" FES was awesome, much better than in the game), BUT it is sorta compensated by some QUALITY moments. Oh, and it has one of my favorite scenes of the whole game (the one with the blue sky). Very, very good.
要らない。もうあれは要らない。

血の赤も、骨の白も、焼け爛れる肉の黒も腹から噴き出る臓腑の灰も。

銃剣の煌き弾丸のメタル。軋む戦車の振動に塹壕の饐えた匂い。
Nov 7, 2008 9:26 AM

Jul 2008

angel999 said:
Obviously the whole crowd being controlled by the satellite should be obvious to all by now.

Obviously it was a delusion.NO WAY! That must have been real! I mean N.O.Z.O.M.I. could be controlling them.

angel999 said:
THE SUICIDE at the end freaked me out! Since I myself had my own issues with it. The most disturbing was THOSE PEOPLE HAD NO EYES! Thus they were saying Sono Me...Dare no ME?

Are you sure that wasn't just a dramatic shadow on his face? I think that it might have been a illusion of his but WHO DID download this video?

angel999 said:
The chain may be a reference to Uzumaki (spiral)

Uhh, you know, a spiral is a pretty popular shape. Is there any reason that it should be considered as a reference? YES! It is because it's a usual reference to Chaos also as a symbol but also in Japan those who see the spiral (especially its shape on their hand) WILL GO CRAZY! Like Takumi Watch Japanese movie called UZUMAKI.

angel999 said:

Another delusion, obviously. Though it's much more real than the previous ones. Oh wow.....it really was delusion.......that's what I though but that means he was targeted by the satellite to alter his reality

angel999 said:
The five people from the 1st New Gen crime are on video on youtube????????How the hell did takumi get the link?

It was Grim who sent it to him. The question is, who uploaded it on MewTube in the first place... So it was Grim! I knew it! However does he have a connection to Shogun?
~~~~
Overall, really nice episode. Lots of talks about the pretty important stuff, lots of plain beautiful moments ("reality-breaking" FES was awesome, much better than in the game), BUT it is sorta compensated by some QUALITY moments. Oh, and it has one of my favorite scenes of the whole game (the one with the blue sky). Very, very good.

YEAH REALLY NICE! Explanations are nice too!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Nov 7, 2008 1:37 PM

Jun 2008
SingerOfW said:
kaimax said:
If you want to play the game without crashing, Go here http://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=9773, register for a bit and download the anti-fail patch.
This is sorta offtopic, but you could've just reposted it. It's not that hard, and much easier than asking everyone to register at some forum.

I can't because the links belongs to somebody, and that somebody is my friend, And without permission posting it on another forum is link stealing -_-

I Like this episode, because they didn't have the Ayase Swimsuit delusion in the game. LOL
kaimaxNov 7, 2008 1:43 PM

Nov 7, 2008 1:55 PM

Jun 2008
subs are out
Nov 7, 2008 3:12 PM

Jun 2008
This episode stayed truer to the original because there were a lot of skipable parts of mostly Takumi's thoughts. Also very few trigger delusions.

You can actually see Yua's lookalike on the video.

Yua's hand and Takumi's body were really distorted in the @cafe booth scene, just like Sena's feet on the previous episode. And the engrish on the mechanism patent was quite heavy on the eyes.
Nov 7, 2008 6:17 PM
Oct 2008
This continues to get more confusing at times but with the possibility of him maybe having a split personality like yua said what exactly is real and what isnt is going to be tough to decide on, are those 2 girls with the di-sword real is yua real he is full of delusions that makes for a interesting show and great ending to this episode mewtube is a wonderful name for a video website lol
Nov 7, 2008 7:21 PM

Nov 2007
kaimax said:

I already tried using it before. The game still freezes after the opening sequence though. OTL
Nov 7, 2008 9:16 PM

Sep 2008
kaimax said:

I can't because the links belongs to somebody, and that somebody is my friend, And without permission posting it on another forum is link stealing -_-

It was made for the piblic use in the first place. What are you talking about?
I was getting kind of tired of all the people on /jp/ and #Ensue asking for help installing and fixing Chaos;Head, so I made an installer that
a) Can always be installed, even if you've screwed up on a previous install (or already have a patch installed)
b) Fixes the chapter 2 & 3 save bug and chapter 5 crash. Yes, this means this patch is crash- and save corruption-free.

http://rapidshare.com/files/154953508/Chaos_Head_Antifail_Patch.zip.html
Contains translated text (most of it is translated), translated CGs and translated video.

To use this patch:
(If you already have the game installed, skip to C.)

A - Install the game
Get the game from somewhere and install it somewhere. I'm not helping you to a torrent or serial, so find it yourself.

B - Crack it
(skip to C if your version is legal)
Copy the NoDVD patch (a .exe) to your Chaos;Head folder, overwrite the .exe that's already there.

C - Unzip
Unzip this stuff to the Chaos;Head folder.
DO NOT UNZIP "DO NOT TOUCH.RAR"!!

D - Read the readme.
Self-explanatory.

E - Run 'Antifail Installer.bat'
If you have the latest version of VSFilter, you can opt to use softsubs.

F - Play the game
Play the game in Applocale under 日本語 or use a Japanese non-unicode setting.

G - Stop spamming /jp/ with topics asking how to install
Also, point everyone who still asks for help to this file.

Credits go to the translation team for translating the game, TinFoil for creating the original patch, and whoever it was that uploaded nssver2.rar for mostly-working NSS files (still had to replace some, though).

Enjoy!

I Like this episode, because they didn't have the Ayase Swimsuit delusion in the game. LOL

Oh Really?
要らない。もうあれは要らない。

Nov 7, 2008 9:59 PM

Nov 2007
Ha ha throwing up the tennis ball and having a fish burger fall down xD, funniest scene this episode.

I wouldn't mind him finding his Di-sword already though =O, Wonder what it looks like @_@

Nov 7, 2008 10:47 PM

Jul 2008
Crimsonwill said:
Ha ha throwing up the tennis ball and having a fish burger fall down xD, funniest scene this episode.

I wouldn't mind him finding his Di-sword already though =O, Wonder what it looks like @_@

I am more worried about if they could make a satellite system like it suggests..........we do have Electrical towers and Cell phone towers. TV and Radio have proven their points.
Nov 7, 2008 11:44 PM

Jul 2008
I think the series got more interesting :)

Nov 8, 2008 12:39 AM

Jun 2008
SingerOfW said:

Oh Really?

Oh yeah, I forgot, I only remembered the lingerie version. LOL

Nov 8, 2008 6:14 AM

Jun 2008
kaimax said:
SingerOfW said:

Oh Really?

Oh yeah, I forgot, I only remembered the lingerie version. LOL

I lol'd.
Nov 8, 2008 6:53 AM

Jul 2008
Awesome episode! I'm still curious about Kozue's role. I hope to see more of her next episode.

And the theory with the coin that the two policemen were talking about seemed interesting. I wonder if they'll really be able to predict the next crime scenes with it..
Nov 8, 2008 7:13 AM

Aug 2008
As it seems the man takumi saw last episode is the one video tapping the first New-Gen incident due to that takumi concludes the sound from the wheel chair and how low the camera angle is.
Nov 8, 2008 7:22 AM

Jul 2008
Iazrien said:
As it seems the man takumi saw last episode is the one video tapping the first New-Gen incident due to that takumi concludes the sound from the wheel chair and how low the camera angle is.

I am more worried about their theory of gravity being more unbalanced in certain places in the world............DOES that notion apply to our world.

I am starting to see how much this guy took as fact to make science fiction out of them from this world we live in?

Nov 8, 2008 7:33 AM

Nov 2007
angel999 said:

I am more worried about their theory of gravity being more unbalanced in certain places in the world............DOES that notion apply to our world.

Its clearly groundless anime-babble. There is SOME merit to the suggestion that elements of our emotional state are linked to hormonal cycles that may or may not be connected to external stresses on our body (e.g. natural light levels triggering Seasonal Affective Disorder) - I've heard *some* speculation as to whether the gravitiational pull of the moon could be a trigger for some behavioural/hormonal cycles in simpler animals but I think by and large the effect on humans is negligible, if theres any effect at all.

As far as the episode goes, there was quite a lot of exposition, and a LOT of theories from various characters as to whats going on.

Will be interesting to see where the shows going with all this, roll on the next episode.
Nov 8, 2008 11:32 AM

Jul 2008
That was intense.
Nov 8, 2008 12:41 PM

Aug 2008
angel999 said:

I am starting to see how much this guy took as fact to make science fiction out of them from this world we live in?

It's kind of true its not that gravity is unbalenced but rather that gravity is weaker and stronger in certain areas of the world since, after all our planet isn't a perfect sphere.
Nov 8, 2008 1:34 PM

Jul 2008
i am not sure, but are 13 episodes really enough for this? didnt play the game so cant predict.

Nov 8, 2008 2:10 PM

Dec 2007
Kiseki said:
i am not sure, but are 13 episodes really enough for this? didnt play the game so cant predict.

And they pretty much cut most of Takumi's thoughts and his daily life scenes.

The anime is simply depicting the main events that happen in the story with emitting some of the illusions and a few other stuffs.

after all, the game is about 30-40+ hours plus, whaddya expect?

Even though my comment may seem negative, I like the anime very much so far.

It follows the game pretty well and stays refreshing and interesting, with alot of good points.
Nov 8, 2008 2:36 PM
Apr 2008
i think the photo of "herself" from before was actually her sister. For she is so caught up in this as if she has a reason. Well i donno if she as a sister but just a theory lol.
But at he ed it really did look like yua. strange o.o
Nov 8, 2008 3:51 PM

Oct 2007
mewtube lol.
Nov 9, 2008 12:52 AM

Mar 2008
Heart_of_Storm said:
angel999 said:

Its clearly groundless anime-babble. There is SOME merit to the suggestion that elements of our emotional state are linked to hormonal cycles that may or may not be connected to external stresses on our body (e.g. natural light levels triggering Seasonal Affective Disorder) - I've heard *some* speculation as to whether the gravitiational pull of the moon could be a trigger for some behavioural/hormonal cycles in simpler animals but I think by and large the effect on humans is negligible, if theres any effect at all.

As far as the episode goes, there was quite a lot of exposition, and a LOT of theories from various characters as to whats going on.

Will be interesting to see where the shows going with all this, roll on the next episode.

no, actually such places are said to exist on earth. but its one of those unproven things. cant remember what its called though.

this ep partially made me think that maybe its a shared delusion, and they all are being manipulated.

since when was takumi interested in 3d girls? inconsistant liar he is lol
Nov 9, 2008 2:50 AM

Feb 2008
Shedinja said:

And the theory with the coin that the two policemen were talking about seemed interesting. I wonder if they'll really be able to predict the next crime scenes with it..

And there it goes, my last hope for some "down to earth" investigation. Even the police goes over to "spiritual theory". Still 3/5 *sigh*

I have a new Theory: The Matrix!
A hidden organisation controls all 5 senses of humans.
Reason: The "ice eating girl" asked Takumi about "errors" and says exactly that "humans are electronically controlled", "its not what you are seeing, its what you are made to see".
Nov 9, 2008 4:07 AM

Jul 2008
FTGT said:
Shedinja said:

And there it goes, my last hope for some "down to earth" investigation. Even the police goes over to "spiritual theory". Still 3/5 *sigh*

I have a new Theory: The Matrix!
A hidden organisation controls all 5 senses of humans.
Reason: The "ice eating girl" asked Takumi about "errors" and says exactly that "humans are electronically controlled", "its not what you are seeing, its what you are made to see".

I HAVE BETTER: THE MATRIX+THE TRUEMAN SHOW!

This is like our final conclusion (me and my friend).
Nov 9, 2008 6:45 AM

May 2008
Still waiting for m.3.3.w. subs :S
Nov 9, 2008 9:59 AM

Aug 2008
The only real great part of this ep was Takumi's last line: "Isn't your camera angle a bit low?"
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Nov 9, 2008 10:33 PM

Jun 2008
I really hope the subs har coming soon.
Nov 10, 2008 12:08 AM

Jun 2008
Wow. This is getting really cool.
Nov 10, 2008 3:30 PM

Aug 2008
Am I the only one that noticed that the singer girls, forgot her name lol, has one of those circle things attached to her clothes that is similar to the one on the bracelet that takumi gave to his sister? Does that have anything to do with anything? I didn't play the game and never will.
Nov 10, 2008 9:21 PM

Mar 2008
JadeMatrix said:
The only real great part of this ep was Takumi's last line: "Isn't your camera angle a bit low?"

making fun of him being in a wheelchair ha XD

Ares_Omega said:
Am I the only one that noticed that the singer girls, forgot her name lol, has one of those circle things attached to her clothes that is similar to the one on the bracelet that takumi gave to his sister? Does that have anything to do with anything? I didn't play the game and never will.

didnt notice, i dont think it has a real purpose but maybe its symbolic.... or is needed for something else, not sure what
Nov 11, 2008 2:21 AM

Feb 2008
Not to sound impatient, but the subs are taking awhile this time.
Nov 11, 2008 3:53 AM

Mar 2008
Yua-chan is so kawaii ~ [wapanese mode off]
Do only I feel that Chaos is "wanna be Higurashi"?

Sorry for my English ;)
Nov 11, 2008 9:21 AM

Jun 2008
ludek_cortex said:

Nah, it won't be like Higurashi.

People just match them together because both contain gore and psychological plot twist

^Opinion from a guy who played the game first ^_^

Nov 11, 2008 3:53 PM

Jul 2007
(spoilers are from the visual novel, so if you want to understand for yourself, don't read them)
For those thinking that everything weird is just a delusion...

SingerOfW said:

angel999 said:

SingerOfW said:
angel999 said:

MusicalDNov 11, 2008 3:59 PM
Nov 11, 2008 9:32 PM

Jul 2008
Spy47 said:
(spoilers are from the visual novel, so if you want to understand for yourself, don't read them)

SingerOfW said:

angel999 said:

SingerOfW said:
angel999 said:

So there is a paranormal power of delusions that one can use to kill off others? That is pretty crazy! Is it like that people have died..........being tricked by delusions??
Nov 11, 2008 9:37 PM

Mar 2008
ludek_cortex said:

it seemed like that at first but it seems nothing like it now.. im getting more a Paranoia Agent feel to it now, but i can tell that should change too eventually some
Nov 12, 2008 3:08 AM

Sep 2008
Spy47 said:

SingerOfW said:
angel999 said:

Note the "More real" part.
要らない。もうあれは要らない。

Nov 12, 2008 7:54 AM

Nov 2007
Waiting for m.3.3.w. subs..
Nov 12, 2008 10:15 AM

May 2008
Otherworld said:
Nov 12, 2008 12:06 PM

Mar 2007
Di-sword thing is abit complicated, i don't relly get it.
Instagram: Luzifurr
Nov 12, 2008 5:32 PM

Jul 2007
angel999 said:
Spy47 said:

SingerOfW said:

angel999 said:

SingerOfW said:
angel999 said:

So there is a paranormal power of delusions that one can use to kill off others? That is pretty crazy! Is it like that people have died..........being tricked by delusions??

Nov 12, 2008 9:22 PM

Mar 2008
jonja said:
Di-sword thing is abit complicated, i don't relly get it.

it comes from another dimension that is created by the mind, simple XD
Nov 12, 2008 11:32 PM

Jun 2008
Soulstrider said:
Otherworld said:
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» The Chaos;Head Anime is Bad, but don't give up on it!

Volcanic_Phoenix - Apr 23

1 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Yesterday, 12:07 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DeadIEnd - Nov 20, 2008

118 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.