Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 4, 2012 9:06 AM

Jun 2012
Hydnlife said:
Kurogashi said:
Encounter said:

Blahblahblah...
It's Boring

At least she seems to have met her match this time around.
And if you're so unhappy, there's an X on the top right of each screen (or red dot on the top left if you're a Mac user).
lol

Ha ha double lol
Pretty good fight though her massive power makes me want to see the other members of her "team" fight. I'm enjoying this so far but seems like its become all fighting s1 seemed to have comedy but it's still good.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Nov 4, 2012 1:40 PM

Jun 2011
All students in this school are all bizarre and crazy, lol.
By the way, this is getting better, and much more than the first season.
"Nobody knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite"- Rintarou Okabe
Nov 4, 2012 3:43 PM

Oct 2010
I CALL OUTRAGE at,

The gramps is shielding a mass murderer? Are you out of your goddamn mind old gramps!? OUTRAGE! You know the World Army can come to the school and shut it down with perhaps even turning it into a battle field cause Munakata would not give himself up easily after all.

Being short on time the episode was great and fun. Kurokami phantom move was kick ass!

Medaka in the spoiler
had one of the most daring revealing poses. Blanked breasts to the max so far. With these 2 depictions, totally.

Still happy for the following,

seeing Shigusa young got some joy in during that moment it showed. Too bad for his loss in the spoiler
It sucks to be left out from your family.

This episode also got out some interesting Medaka foot show in the spoiler
I kind of was thinking Shigusa should be happy to taste Medaka’s bare feet cause they look sexy on their own.

That being said Shigusa was a good sports.

Next episode looks to have more Zenkichi, I for one want to see the results of Maguro’s training on him.

BTW Intermissions in the spoiler
I like the Medaka one with the glasses. She looks good in them.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 5, 2012 12:56 AM

Nov 2011
VerneJules said:
KuroNoKenshi said:
VerneJules said:
I'm more concerned about why they didn't include this scene!

The first page was included.
No, I'm only talking about Hakama's statement about Zenkichi.

I agree, I think that statement about Zenkichi was huge part of that chapter. Surprised it wasn't put in.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Nov 5, 2012 3:21 AM

Sep 2011
Amon-Raw said:
I wish Takachiho fight was longer with that kind of ability he really should be untouchable. I really like his ability though probably my favorite.

Encounter said:
kdog1000 said:
Encounter said:
I stand by my previous thought, Medaka is too overpowered for me to enjoy her fights. She always wins so what's the point in watching?

Besides which....I read the manga so I know how the fights will play out.

Zenkichi vs Kei will be a much better fight.

Really? I actually enjoyed this particular medaka fight, because it was one of the few fights that were believable and actually had Medaka being pushed back and beaten badly. (In contrast with most of her other fights which have her bulldoze through her opponents like they were made of cheap paper)

Maybe it's just because I've read the manga and I've seen the more pronounced form of what Medaka is capable of. Because of it, just about any fight seems more interesting and believable than one with Medaka in it.

As time passes you'll see just how overpowered she is, it's why I can't enjoy her fights. As powerful as Goku was in DBZ, even his fights were more interesting because they actually showed a physical struggle to get to where he needed to be. The fact is, nothing that Medaka goes through will last. Her shtick is always overcoming her obstacles, but with almost no effort behind it.

Where's the fun in a hero who wins 24/7, and doesn't know what it means to try hard but fail.

It's Boring

Exactly. I can look past her OP if she would at least lose once in a while I think that's why everyone likes Zenkichi's fights

I'm okay with OP. I'm actually a little saddened since I don't think the anime will ever get to the aforementioned future points in the manga.
Nov 5, 2012 5:18 PM
Jul 2012
ciddypoo said:
Amon-Raw said:
I wish Takachiho fight was longer with that kind of ability he really should be untouchable. I really like his ability though probably my favorite.

Encounter said:
kdog1000 said:
Encounter said:
I stand by my previous thought, Medaka is too overpowered for me to enjoy her fights. She always wins so what's the point in watching?

Besides which....I read the manga so I know how the fights will play out.

Really? I actually enjoyed this particular medaka fight, because it was one of the few fights that were believable and actually had Medaka being pushed back and beaten badly. (In contrast with most of her other fights which have her bulldoze through her opponents like they were made of cheap paper)

Maybe it's just because I've read the manga and I've seen the more pronounced form of what Medaka is capable of. Because of it, just about any fight seems more interesting and believable than one with Medaka in it.

As time passes you'll see just how overpowered she is, it's why I can't enjoy her fights. As powerful as Goku was in DBZ, even his fights were more interesting because they actually showed a physical struggle to get to where he needed to be. The fact is, nothing that Medaka goes through will last. Her shtick is always overcoming her obstacles, but with almost no effort behind it.

Where's the fun in a hero who wins 24/7, and doesn't know what it means to try hard but fail.

It's Boring

Exactly. I can look past her OP if she would at least lose once in a while I think that's why everyone likes Zenkichi's fights

I'm okay with OP. I'm actually a little saddened since I don't think the anime will ever get to the aforementioned future points in the manga.

Who knows.
I dunno if we'll get to the Not-equal arc, but personally I think the Minus arc will probably happen
Nov 6, 2012 3:37 AM
Apr 2012
A little teaser as for was whats to come next episode

Nov 7, 2012 2:20 AM

Mar 2011
Barion-Zara said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Enjoyable episode and the fight was good but...

Encounter said:

+1
My favorite fight. :D

Nov 8, 2012 8:04 PM

Jul 2008
Ugh...Like it really is entertaining, and I love how powerful Medaka is...

But I just can't give myself enough suspension of disbelief to fully enjoy this show. The members of 13 Party are talking about killing Medaka, examining her corpse for research, etc. That isn't legal. No matter how "abnormal" they are, they would still get arrested for murder, or at least have to kill every cop that tried to take then down.
Nov 8, 2012 9:08 PM

Jul 2008
GarLogan78 said:

But I just can't give myself enough suspension of disbelief to fully enjoy this show. The members of 13 Party are talking about killing Medaka, examining her corpse for research, etc. That isn't legal. No matter how "abnormal" they are, they would still get arrested for murder, or at least have to kill every cop that tried to take then down.

That school isn't a normal school.
If you like it better, it's one big laboratory. It's founded and get support from the richest men in the country if not the entire earth.
They could nuke the school ground and make it like it never existed the following day, they definitively can get away with anything they do there.

Actually if you want a more valid reason which will spoil you:

AlycenNov 8, 2012 9:11 PM
Nov 9, 2012 3:42 AM

Dec 2009
Kurokami Phantom <3 Oh my that was badass.

The fight was nice, nothing special though. Didn't really feel for Takachiho. Wasn't interesting at all.
Next opponent is instead quite the interesting one. Munakata <3 And Kamiya Hiroshi. Yes please. Bring it on.

3/5

Sent with Mal Updater
Nov 9, 2012 8:01 AM

Jul 2008
KuroNoKenshi said:
GarLogan78 said:

That school isn't a normal school.
If you like it better, it's one big laboratory. It's founded and get support from the richest men in the country if not the entire earth.
They could nuke the school ground and make it like it never existed the following day, they definitively can get away with anything they do there.

Actually if you want a more valid reason which will spoil you:

Haha thanks for the information. That does help.

Also wtf. XD
Nov 22, 2012 3:42 AM

Jun 2011
Something has been on my mind for a while now, but why do they need to explain every single fucking things that they did?

ToG25thBaamNov 22, 2012 3:51 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 24, 2012 6:50 AM

Aug 2011
Awesome episode. I hope most of the encounters of the 13 party follow the same stucture, their pasts and how it relates to their current goals are so interesting.

Love Medaka even more. She was incredible in the fight.
Nov 28, 2012 11:15 AM

Jun 2008
Delicious Medaka leg.
Mar 26, 2013 8:32 AM

May 2012
That sure was an impressive fight, Medaka sure got some extra secret moves to use! She sure stays the best! Really nice episode lets see what's next!
May 11, 2013 11:09 PM

Jan 2012
one thing is clear...

this anime was made for an old man like me (minus first 2/3 of shitty first season)

i'm gonna be a sad panda finishing last EP

:(
Aug 24, 2013 3:50 AM

Dec 2010
Medaka was awesome this time! I guess she annoyed me with her OP power in Season 1, but now she's way more relevant(still unbeatable but whatever).

Elite60 said:
Medaka's Kurokami Phantom is wicked but it sure drains a ton of energy.
Not only.
Oct 6, 2013 9:49 PM

Jan 2013
Nice, this went by fast.
That's a good sign.
5/5
Sep 23, 2014 2:32 AM

Sep 2014
Good fighting sequence here.. Once again, this proves that Medaka is too OP.. Next opponent should be good..
Jun 26, 2015 4:13 AM

Jan 2015
This anime is amazing! Season 1 was mostly boring but this season is great! Shigusa was a cool character and Medaka is getting some character development! The fight scene was really awesome and I'm sure the next one will be even better!
Oct 4, 2015 10:38 PM

Jul 2015
The fight was Fucking epic
Awesome I really enjoyed watching this episode great 4/5
Feb 4, 2016 12:46 PM

Apr 2013
Somehow I don't feel this season as much as I felt the first one. Kinda more boring...
Jun 8, 2017 7:18 PM
Jul 2018
Epic Fight. Medaka used Kurokami Phantom. Remember that from J Stars.
Liked the soundtrack in this episode.
Jul 20, 2017 3:55 PM

May 2015
Awesome fight! My only gripe was the lack of selling the broken arm from the part of Medaka... other than that great episode.
May 8, 2018 10:38 PM
Jun 2013
so this dude can move without thinking so hes basically UI goku and just like goku he just wants to find someone challenging to fight. Also that part with people dying was kind of glazed over there. ok so wait so she lacks reflexes so does that mean she can go for anything without flinching and being afraid of getting hurt. Kind of like a zombie. lol I guess everyone has to talk about medakas tits and this was a pretty good fight to watch.
Feb 29, 2020 12:19 PM

Mar 2010
Damn lots of damage was sustained and they still have more members to fight.. this looks like a losing battle.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 1, 2021 8:14 PM

Jun 2014
That was quite the fight, but if Medaka has already sustained so many injuries, will she end up like her brother in the end?

Sep 29, 2021 6:58 PM

Nov 2010
That was a cool fight. I just wish S1 started out like this though. I'm still having trouble adjusting from over the top comedy/slice of life to shounen. They suddenly got super powers out of nowhere ever since they had to fight Myouri back in S1.

Holy shit, that bounty is insane. Just how many people did he kill? lol
Feb 9, 2022 7:32 PM

Jul 2017
Medaka too OP pls nerf

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Medaka Box Abnormal Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2012

173 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 15, 11:39 PM

» Animes That Are Similar ??

DragonIncursio - Sep 16, 2021

5 by Rexitor_Delta »»
Dec 24, 2022 8:47 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Abnormal Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2012

55 by Punkero »»
Aug 21, 2022 6:55 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Abnormal Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2012

136 by Attackonfiller »»
Mar 6, 2022 5:08 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Abnormal Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2012

79 by Attackonfiller »»
Mar 5, 2022 4:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.