Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 27, 2012 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Lmao, dat flight. Well, at least he seems to have mastered it, I think. The Kirito x Yui scenes were once again cute. I see Asuna this episode as well..she looks sad and sort of pissed cause of that Fairy Fag. Also, is he calling her Titania? *Erza reference? lol

That scene was not comforting to watch though...

LunaNov 3, 2012 9:48 AM
Oct 27, 2012 8:30 AM

Nov 2007
I only realised that Suguha's seiyuu is Ayana Taketatsu... I thought she sounded similar to Kirino from OreImo. And such a coincidence that OreImo airs before SAO on Tokyo MX, lol.

EjcOct 27, 2012 8:34 AM
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Oct 27, 2012 8:36 AM

Nov 2011
Ejc said:

Same here.
Oct 27, 2012 8:41 AM

Oct 2010
I raged so hard at the end of this episode. I was like LET ME FALCON PUNCH THE SHIT HEAD NOW! After what he does in the spoiler
F YEAH! Whose with me? Damn guy sniffs her hair again but most of all the SOB plays with her ribbon and God knows what else if not her breasts. Oh the guy is dead meat! LET ME AT HIM!….

…..LET ME! Damn fiction! If I could get past that….OK I stop but still raging as ever. Still from what is shown in the spoiler
he can do shit to others in terms of their brain.

About Yui/Kirito, that was quite a nice part in the spoiler
despite people might have the wrong impression, I think it’s like a father tending to her daughter. It was MOE TBH.

About Suguha, I liked her in the following,

Along with the spoiler
her waking up from the game was MOE and enticing from the point of view of her legs.

About Lyfa, from the start in the spoiler
had some great blushing expressions. However she also had quite a emphasis on her breasts/cleavage mainly. That’s fine, it’s called showing out one’s assets and well Lyfa’s breasts are a big one. Interesting mention she did there of Kirito being surrounded, most likely due to him not being of the same race.

While flying in the spoiler
I liked how both Lyfa and Yui ROFL together. It was somewhat hilarious there. While Yui’s reaction was funny at the air flow going towards her. Lyfa once again was positive with her smile.

About Lyfa in town, well that part was the most interesting in seeing Lyfa’s reaction. First of all still nice to see her positive and meeting Recon in the spoiler
whom looks happy since I guess he got back in the game but he looks surprised there. Still marvellous smiles of Lyfa there. As Lyfa explains in the spoiler
of the whole deal, I find the depiction of the castle was splendid! The art and setup were smooth and gorgeous.
Visually SAO DOES IT AGAIN! Nuff said.

About Lyfa’s jealousy, with how she grabs Kirito along with the spoiler
adding in fact that gloomy dark face of sadness and you got a rather jealous/depressed Lyfa there for reasons totally understandable except for the fact of WTF is she going to do about them. Cause clearly nothing will be done fussing around it.

Let me get the SOB for what he did to Asuna at the end PLEASE! That’s all.

BTW End Art in the spoiler
AMAZING! WOW! Just can say it impresses once again of Lyfa/Kirito/Yui. The style is PRO! CLEAN! SPLENDID! I am sorry no screaming will do it justice. Only your eyes can!

With the following sex toy in the spoiler
and as of this episode. IMO SAO is doing dirty business or so some of the adult franchise are and SAO is OK with it as long as they have money. Well I assume but this being one of Keiko and the second one after Asuna, sure does make one wonder who gets the $$$ benefits other than the makers along with how low can you go SAO to make money exactly? I though I would mention it. At least many know now.

Someone needs to translate the Fairy Jokes in the spoiler
they looks hilarious, so my Japanese friend said. Not sure if he will translate them for fun.

Some GIFs of the NTR are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=509925
Wonder what people think of them?
Yumekichi11Oct 27, 2012 11:55 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 27, 2012 9:09 AM

Aug 2011
YEEESS SUGOU!!!!!
SPREAD THE LOVE!
BEST EPISODE EVER.

I am honestly not trolling, I actually like his character.
Maybe it's because I dislike the main characters. Meh.

Mod Edit: Merged posts.
LunaOct 27, 2012 10:50 AM
Oct 27, 2012 9:12 AM
Oct 27, 2012 9:13 AM

Dec 2010
EstelleBright said:

Disliking them is one thing, characters can be perceived as unlikeable or bland by some people after all, but wishing them that kind of treatment is another, as much as you may dislike Asuna, what Sugou is doing to her isn't something that a normal sane person would praise.
Oct 27, 2012 9:14 AM

Nov 2007
New girl, Lyfa = the cousin girl? Wow, he learns fast in flying. So that partner of hers is her classmate in real life. But she doesn't know that Kirito = her "brother".

That fiance is really bad even in fairy form (sorry I changed my mind from what I said in another forum). So he's related to the creator of SAO?? And he just use those data (people's life) for money!! And he doesn't love Asuna at all (just wants to own her father's company).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 27, 2012 9:16 AM

Aug 2009
EstelleBright said:

so you like villains that are full of fail in everything?Because getting
Oct 27, 2012 9:57 AM

Feb 2009
2 pages already? And half of them are from the same people who I bet hasn't watched the episode yet ( ¬‿¬)
You guys are too eager to discuss this. Well whatever...

First half was good with more explanations of ALO. And yeah, Lyfa falling for Kirito. Yui doesn't allow cheating though. And should have been obvious as well that it's Suguha.
Being Recon is still suffering.

Second half is a bit difficult to watch. Damn Sugou. I can't wait for your just desserts later on. And we know now what he's up to with the game and those patients. I bet people will complain about Asuna being weak and not even fighting ( ¬‿¬).
Though wtf was that mosaic thing with Sugou and the keypad? Poor way of displaying that you can't see things clearly from afar. They should have made a bit like how nearsightedness works and just made it blurry instead of making it like a censored deal. Oh well.

Decent pacing I guess. Next episode should be interesting with the adventures of Kirito and Lyfa to the World Tree.

Forever Suguha
Oct 27, 2012 10:05 AM

Sep 2009
Lol I knew I would not like what Sugou do to Asuna be animated. It comes with the series though.

I really hate Sugou. I don't see how people can actually like him, but oh well that is their opinion.

Oct 27, 2012 10:06 AM

Sep 2012
belatkuro said:
2 pages already? And half of them are from the same people who I bet hasn't watched the episode yet ( ¬‿¬)

I salute you because your post is the first meaningful post in this thread after Yumekichi11's big post, as much as I fully sympathize with InfiniteDestiny's view that "anime is meant to be entertaining" and that there are too many people who "can't stand that the majority of people don't share their hatred".

belatkuro said:

Forever Suguha

The sad thing is
symbvOct 27, 2012 10:14 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 27, 2012 10:13 AM

Sep 2009
symbv said:

Dude, don't spoil. That is bad netiquette. Fix it please.

Oct 27, 2012 10:15 AM

Sep 2012
xuezhi said:

That is spoiling? I thought it is pretty clear this is how it goes by this episode. Anyway I have put the spoiler tag.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 27, 2012 10:16 AM

Aug 2009
xuezhi said:
symbv said:

It was a response to a SPOILER.Only if someone had already read that,would understand.IF he clicked on the spoiler it also means he didnt care about it.
Oct 27, 2012 10:17 AM

Sep 2009
ssjokg said:

It was a response to a SPOILER.Only if someone had already read that,would understand.IF he clicked on the spoiler it also means he didnt care about it.

That maybe, but he could put the answer in spoilers and give a warning. It is only fair to people who don't want to be spoiled.

Oct 27, 2012 10:19 AM

Sep 2012
ssjokg said:

This is what I thought too - I really don't see how people reading just my comment would be spoiled...
I think sometimes people are too zealous about the use of spoiler tag.

Oct 27, 2012 10:19 AM

Sep 2009
symbv said:
xuezhi said:

That is spoiling? I thought it is pretty clear this is how it goes by this episode. Anyway I have put the spoiler tag.

Maybe, but let people have their hope.

Oct 27, 2012 10:20 AM

Sep 2011
Episode just air 1h ago and already 50+ comments....oooo SAO interwar is serious business!!

Also Sugou FUCK YOU!!!

BTW Epic flying skills Kirito!

GIF's/Avatars/SIG's on the club!!http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=510215&show=0#post1
raxius1230Oct 27, 2012 11:57 PM
Oct 27, 2012 10:27 AM

Sep 2009
The title of the first post clearly says "THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE."

You guys were talking about something beyond the episode so there is a need for spoilers, even if it is obvious or not.

Oct 27, 2012 10:33 AM

Feb 2009
You guys haven't heard of the "Forever Suguha" saying have you? It's something to make fun of Suguha. A bit spoiler-y but nothing anyone can't guess with how this episode went.
Oct 27, 2012 11:11 AM

Sep 2012
I love it when mods remove all the troll related stuff.

To SAO fans, please don't feed the trolls. You may find it fun or even obliged to fight them, but don't, because this is just falling into their trap.

Anyway, I love this episode if just for the simple reason that Asuna is featured so much this time.

Oct 27, 2012 11:16 AM

Aug 2011
symbv said:
I love it when mods remove all the troll related stuff.

Implying that I'm a troll >__>
Oct 27, 2012 11:45 AM

Feb 2008
Of course the mods knew already that SAO keep flaming and trolling posts .

It was kind of interesting to watch, but felt it was too boring.
Kirito learn how to fly but he forgot to land.
It was actually interesting to see Kirito x Lyfa and make a nice push, but guess Kirito add too much accelerated with his wings.

Using magic spells sure looks interesting. :D

About Asuna even thought she can't see what he is typing I know she will remember the press position becuase she tried so hard to remember it.

I don't think there is someone that will like Suguo unless the person is really evil and not sane like Suguo.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Oct 27, 2012 12:26 PM

Sep 2011
Looks like most of the episode isn't that entertaining, but oh well. -Waits for subs-
TyrelOct 27, 2012 12:35 PM
Oct 27, 2012 12:29 PM

Oct 2012
Sugou gets all the love.
Oct 27, 2012 12:30 PM

Aug 2011
Tyrel said:

How is this offensive?

I deleted it for a reason so.....
Oct 27, 2012 12:32 PM

Jun 2012
It felt like nothing happened in this episode >.>

Some parts were interesting though like the conversation at the end regarding Sugou studying mind control.
Oct 27, 2012 12:33 PM

Mar 2012
I don't like it that all girls fall in love with Kirito
and still don't like this becoming a fairy/elf game
Well Sugou is a bigger bitch
shouldn't they actually change SAO in ALO or something...
xxanimeeeOct 27, 2012 1:01 PM
Oct 27, 2012 12:43 PM

Aug 2009
xxanimeee said:
somehow that blonde girl ... I don't like her
an still don't like this becoming a fairy/elf game
shouldn't they actually change SAO in ALO or something...

Everything in SAO's arcs has something to do with events or people from the SAO game.In the end you will see why it didnt change.

Think of why Dragonball was called dragonball even though they stopped looking for the balls(as the main goal) even before the saiyan arc.
Oct 27, 2012 12:45 PM

Aug 2010
I already feel bad for Suguha. I feel like it is obvious what is coming even if you don't read spoilers.
Oct 27, 2012 12:49 PM

Aug 2011
Still waiting for GGO.
Will make watching this worth it.... hopefully.
Oct 27, 2012 12:53 PM

Sep 2011
EstelleBright said:
Still waiting for GGO.

GGO Won't even come in this adaptation, yet alone it hasn't been announced to be adapted yet.
Oct 27, 2012 12:56 PM

Aug 2009
Tyrel said:
EstelleBright said:
Still waiting for GGO.

GGO Won't even come in this adaptation, yet alone it hasn't been announced to be adapted yet.

Which is good for me.Reasons?Here
Oct 27, 2012 1:07 PM

Dec 2009
Huh? Mods will remove arguments with other users? Isn't that just... silly? Why would arguing not be allowed?

As for this episode, SAO has once again gone back into the "dumb-territory". Too bad it couldn't keep up longer than two episode. The fact that Suguha did not seem to understand it's her "brother" just makes me confused. And why is it not possible to check the trapped players' connections? And... and... stuff.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Oct 27, 2012 1:07 PM

Sep 2011
ssjokg said:
Tyrel said:
EstelleBright said:
Still waiting for GGO.

Which is good for me.Reasons?Here

Did she appear this episode?

@Marow

Have you seen the past SAO threads? It turns into a fireball of flames.
Oct 27, 2012 1:10 PM

Dec 2009
Tyrel said:

@Marow

Have you seen the past SAO threads? It turns into a fireball of flames.

I have, but that's no reason to not allow arguing. Just keep it at a civil level. And considering the other warnings brought up, it seems mods will watch over this thread, making it even more confusing.

(if we want to be silly, what will the threads be about now anyway? Appreciation threads? I don't like weird restrictions like these)
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Oct 27, 2012 1:13 PM

Mar 2011
This episode was good but villain suck and his VA is annoying.
Oct 27, 2012 1:14 PM

Jan 2008
I don't remember much from the novel for this part since I skipped a lot of it due to boredom but surprisingly, I didn't expect them to reveal Lyfa/Leafa's identity this early. Well not like I cared too much in the end.

I skimmed the part with Asuna talking to Sugou as I honestly didn't care.

Lol'd at the mod warning, that's a first. We'll see how that turns out, I'm sure a lot of people don't even read the first post.
Oct 27, 2012 1:16 PM

Apr 2011
The arc is getting somwhere and I get to know about the world of Alfeim Online. I knew that Lyfa is Sugha, Kirito's cousin and sister figure. Looks like Kirito has to work hard to get to the World Tree. Kirito has like six days to save Asuna and stop Sugou before he marries Asuna in her comatose state. This episode isn't as good as previous episode and I'm anxiously waiting for the next one. Probably my least favorite episode of the current arc so far.

So Asuna is imprisoned in a cage playing the role of a damsel in distress. She'll probably escape around the middle of the arc or later. But it shows more about that asshole Sugou and his evil intentions about trapping the 300 people. It shows that this son of a bitch is a pervert and a possible rapist when he like molested her making everyone (including myself) hate him more. He basically forced her to his queen kind of like what Jafar did to Jasmine. Don't worry Asuna, Kirito will find you and hack the shit out of Sugou by dismembering him. I want to see what happens next.
MeisterTukutoOct 27, 2012 1:39 PM
"It's called being awesome"
Oct 27, 2012 1:17 PM

Apr 2011
That creeper man.. He's just as creepy in game.
Oct 27, 2012 1:18 PM
Jul 2012
I have no words for this episode,it was just AMAZING,STUNNING.....ETC.!!!!!!!!!!!!I'll start reading the novels.Is there some place where I can buy them?
Oct 27, 2012 1:20 PM

Jan 2008
Rosaryn said:
I have no words for this episode,it was just AMAZING,STUNNING.....ETC.!!!!!!!!!!!!I'll start reading the novels.Is there some place where I can buy them?

Amazon, though I wouldn't bother if you can't read Japanese as they're not licensed.
Oct 27, 2012 1:22 PM

Jul 2012
Sugou is back only to make people rage even more. But honestly, if the author valued his life, he would make things work out somehow.

Anyways, nothing really happened this episode. Kind of boring.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Oct 27, 2012 1:24 PM

Nov 2009
dat one-sided NTR
Oct 27, 2012 1:24 PM

Aug 2011
Tyrel said:
EstelleBright said:
Still waiting for GGO.

I already know that, I'm just saying geez.

Key word: WAITING

MagicFlier said:
dat one-sided NTR

You know it.
Oct 27, 2012 1:25 PM

Sep 2012
Marow said:
Huh? Mods will remove arguments with other users? Isn't that just... silly? Why would arguing not be allowed?

Arguing with good points is one thing; trolling and anti-trolling fight is another.
Given that trolling itself is silly, it makes sense to eliminate such gross silliness so that actual on-topic discussion about the merits/demerits of the episode can be had.

Marow said:
The fact that Suguha did not seem to understand it's her "brother" just makes me confused.

Suguha did not know Kirito is playing this game, right?

Oct 27, 2012 1:25 PM

Jan 2008
MagicFlier said:
dat one-sided NTR

Not NTR if Kirito doesn't know. Heh heh heh.
Oct 27, 2012 1:31 PM
Sep 2011
The one thing, where ALO is better, than SAO is flying, and this was animated pretty good, I'm waiting for more air battles to be really good shown.

I think now Sugou is hated even more than before.
Oct 27, 2012 1:36 PM

May 2012
That Suguha will be a key character who plays the game was pretty obvious, but I didn't think she would appear this fast.
Well, whatever :P

I hope this arc will get more serious >.< I want tension!!! XD
beep
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Dropping while it's still good ( 1 2 )

SIimyBread - Apr 15

64 by SIimyBread »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2012

705 by amf85 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2012

686 by amf85 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

745 by amf85 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
Apr 23, 4:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.