Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 8, 2012 4:58 PM

Dec 2011
This anime seems really solid. I can't wait for the second episode!

Oct 8, 2012 5:01 PM

Oct 2012
Magi looks really good. I enjoyed the episode. I think this anime has a need little twist on Aladdin much like Pandora Hearts on Alice in Wonderland and many others. 5/5
Oct 8, 2012 5:30 PM
Jan 2008
Barion-Zara said:
What's wrong with u people...I'm 100% sure if they started like the manga...a lot of people would have dropped it saying it's too generic...etc

And now that they chose to start with a little faster pace, right into the story people are still complaining...really, there's no pleasing these guys -_-

It was already confirmed before the anime started they will focus on Balbadd and that's the best thing they could do...it was the best part of the manga til now...if they do it properly it's gonna be a big hit.

Actually the opening for Magi was quite nice and set the darker atmosphere for later on, something that the later chapters didn't do as well (though definitely not done bad!)

Plus, the girls from Chapter 1 appear later on.

It's completely understandable that people would complain about the unfaithful attitude towards the original material, on the other hand, if they did animate Chapter 1 and people didn't like it (something I found unlikely since many love this mess when they illogically smushed chapters 2-4 together in a completely different order making it all wrong), then it would be clear the series is not for them.
Oct 8, 2012 5:59 PM

Jul 2012
5/5 Awesome! I have a couple of things I didn't particularly like but very nice start to this series. It's cool how they teach lessons as well as execute a nice story.
Oct 8, 2012 7:57 PM

Jul 2012
Magi is the last shounen manga I still like, so I rly hope they dont do a shitty adaptation, and although the first episode was a bit diferent from the manga, i thing it was way better this way. We dont need more boring introduction scenes than this. Morgiana as cute as possible S2.
Oct 8, 2012 10:32 PM

Dec 2010
Rykee said:
although the first episode was a bit diferent from the manga, i thing it was way better this way. We dont need more boring introduction scenes than this.

To bad people are obsessed with sticking to every last detail and are unable to see the simple truth in this statement.
Oct 9, 2012 1:03 AM
Jan 2008
InfiniteDestiny said:
To bad people are obsessed with sticking to every last detail and are unable to see the simple truth in this statement.

Whaaaaaat? Every little detail? More like a LOT of detail, messing up the timeline and actually not living up to its manga in any form other than animation (disregarding sound and such, because the manga doesn't have that).

It's immature to say it doesn't stick to the manga when it's completely derailed in almost every aspect, only sticking to the main point.

Now don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed it. I'd give it a 5 or 6/10 (when compared to the manga), sure I'd give it more without it, but what's the point of adapting if you're not going to do it properly? Also I may ask have you read the manga? They skipped 2 characters (and other unnamed ones) that appear later, side-skipped over quite a lot of detail from Chapters 2-4, skipped 1 entirely and messed up the timeline.

In other words, they summarized a whole volume in one episode. This isn't even comparable to Sword Art Online since the latter only skipped a few segments of stuff that weren't really as important as what Magi did.

Now, I know I'll get a few haters, but I love the manga, not so much the anime, it's not bad, just rushed. Very, very rushed more than Sword Art Online ever was (really, SAO isn't even rushed at all when compared to Magi). Now I hope they pick up their game, because Magi is a series that deserves a good and faithful adaptation.

NOT skipping a whole volume. Don't even say it's obsessive to stick to every last detail when the anime didn't even follow 70% of the detail that the manga had! Really, faithfully defending something you don't know about is a lot worse than pointing out valid criticisms of an unfaithful adaptation. Just like Sword Art. I used that as an example, cause I assume you've watched it and know the absurd comments about skipping stuff. This is not the same as Magi skipped a lot more than Sword Art ever did. Multiply it with three or four, maybe?

Anyway, just be happy that there aren't many people who read the manga here and will like it for what it is. I am very hard to get something to make me dislike it, so I probably won't dislike Magi when it pulls up its pants, since my only complaint lies within the director and how awful he done in doing so.

Chapter 1: Skipped
Chapter 2: Completely derailed, nothing was done the same as it was in the manga. Though scenes were reminiscent of this chapter, nothing was how it "should" have been.
Chapter 3: Timeline screwed and only a few segments of the chapter actually adapted faithfully.
Chapter 4: Same as above.
Chapter 5: Same as above. Plot was also highly changed here. What happens after Morgianna was completely altered...

And that's a whole volume in most cases, not for Magi since it probably has less pages than most normal manga do for chapters 1-5. Smushing 4 chapters together can be pulled off, I've seen it pulled off, but they skipped so much and it was so slow-paced for having 4 chapters in one episode. Very, very slow paced, which is probably why the unfaithfully skipped a lot.

Also don't get me started how they changed Moriganna's character... fortunately they kept Aladdin and Alibaba the same, they're also probably going to keep Moriganna the same in the next episode as she was in the manga, but what happened in the anime is so uncanon. They've changed her characters first impressions quite a bit, in the long run they'll probably or rather have to fix that and remain faithful again, fortunately.

Actually! I can explain this cleverly assuming Sword Art Online spoilers to explain to you:
TheDipstickOct 9, 2012 1:28 AM
Oct 9, 2012 1:49 AM

Sep 2012
It was an alright start. Enjoyment value was average. The characters are still not very appealing yet.
Oct 9, 2012 1:55 AM

Apr 2011
Average episode. But I'm liking the slave girl.
Oct 9, 2012 2:53 AM
Oct 2011
PervisumChaos said:
There's seriously no need to get worked up over what he said, he said some people are addicted to a faithful adaptation and that's what you're doing here.

Anyway, what's wrong with messing with the timeline as long as everything important is included? They mentioned all the important things including foreshadowing for Balbadd 2 times. They just wanted to show Morgana early in the show and give her more screen time as a MC, why would they bother with showing Leila when she's a very minor character that appears twice in the whole manga? They probably consulted Ohtaka when making these changes, just like they did when they asked her about Aladdin's voice and she said to make him more feminine.

About Morgana's character, her saving the girl is no problem, she still has a heart despite being cold (she felt ashamed to show her chains to the other 2, why would you wonder her saving the girl when she's near her? it's instinct and she's still 13-14 years old) either way let's wait for next episode to see what they're gonna do about her and Jamil, it's early speaking about that her at this point.

It's been said that they're rushing the beginning to reach the good parts fast, Balbadd namely, the anime might end at the end of Balbadd, so 76 chapters, they can't adapt all of them unless the changed some things. Also expect some changes to the content of the next 2 episodes, they're gonna compress the whole first dungeon in 2 episodes and Sinbad will appear in ep.5, so seriously enjoy it and don't bother about these details. Btw Magi is a favorite of mine too.
Oct 9, 2012 4:57 AM
Jan 2008
Candor said:
PervisumChaos said:
There's seriously no need to get worked up over what he said, he said some people are addicted to a faithful adaptation and that's what you're doing here.

Anyway, what's wrong with messing with the timeline as long as everything important is included? They mentioned all the important things including foreshadowing for Balbadd 2 times. They just wanted to show Morgana early in the show and give her more screen time as a MC, why would they bother with showing Leila when she's a very minor character that appears twice in the whole manga? They probably consulted Ohtaka when making these changes, just like they did when they asked her about Aladdin's voice and she said to make him more feminine.

About Morgana's character, her saving the girl is no problem, she still has a heart despite being cold (she felt ashamed to show her chains to the other 2, why would you wonder her saving the girl when she's near her? it's instinct and she's still 13-14 years old) either way let's wait for next episode to see what they're gonna do about her and Jamil, it's early speaking about that her at this point.

It's been said that they're rushing the beginning to reach the good parts fast, Balbadd namely, the anime might end at the end of Balbadd, so 76 chapters, they can't adapt all of them unless the changed some things. Also expect some changes to the content of the next 2 episodes, they're gonna compress the whole first dungeon in 2 episodes and Sinbad will appear in ep.5, so seriously enjoy it and don't bother about these details. Btw Magi is a favorite of mine too.

I wasn't worked up at all, I am only going through trying to illiterate my disappointment at the adaptation. Just because I wrote a lot of text doesn't mean I'm angry in any way or form. I respect his opinion in trying to defend the anime - in fact, I endorse people protecting the anime. Despite the directing, it is still a good series and will hopefully be a good adaptation when it gets its act together. As you said later on, it's rushing the beginning to get into the "good" stuff.

Anyway, foreshadowing and all that for later events were evident as you said. A nice touch, if only they didn't bother to smush 4 chapters at a very slow pace into 1 episode. Bad directing really. Messing up the timeline is also never acceptable, especially since they are unknown what kind of contradictions they could make by referencing.

Anyway, the fact that Morgana is even there is a contradiction to the story... As angry as I may or may not sound - I am not "angry", a little disappointed, but saying that people - in other words, the very few complaining (I being one) are pedantic over small changes is completely wrong as they are very big changes.

So yeah... I do find Magi a great series, I'm semi-disappointed at the whole amount of changes it has, I mean, I read Fairy Tail and earlier on, often 4 chapters were also squished into a single episode, but Magi done it completely differently. I haven't seen a lot of anime in awhile and am recently picking a whole bunch up including K, Btooom!, Magi and SAO. To clarify, I'm not angry, I'm disappointed, I dislike a few things - but that does not mean I dislike the series overall. I like the sound, I especially like the voice actors for some characters and the sound track is fine to me. I actually love A-1 pictures, so that's a major plus to me.

On the other hand, all my posts sound angry when they're/I'm not, unfortunately. :( So sorry about that to anyone who thinks I'm an angry person, lol.

Edit: Now that I read my first paragraph, lol... I do look angry. ;3;
Oct 9, 2012 5:05 AM

Jul 2011
Good start, is the first time I've seen an series based on Aladdin's stories, looks promising in some way.
Oct 9, 2012 5:53 AM

Oct 2012
I haven't read the manga, so I don't know the differences between it and the first episode.
I'm planning to read it sometime though; the first episode was nice. I really enjoyed it.
Alibaba's cowardice slightly bothered me, so I hope there is room for character development. And it's just me, but I instantly grew to like the red haired girl. I can't want for the next episode to know more about her.
Oct 9, 2012 7:24 AM
Oct 2011
PervisumChaos said:
lol don't worry about it. We'll see how this is going and judging by the end of it is better imo. I'm looking forward to see Cassim that's why I'm all for rushing things a bit lol, but seriously speaking I thought the first episode was great, and I watched it 5 times already lol, but there are others who're disappointed with the first episode too, so let's hope they're gonna do things better from here on, though don't hold your hopes high for a faithful adaptation for the next couple of episodes, though I hope they'll be able to handle the 1st dungeon well.
Oct 9, 2012 9:44 AM

Jun 2012
Ok, I like the first episode a lot, but I didn't love it. And here is why:
1. They tried to be too funny on a couple of occasions ("ugly jokes" for instance).
2. The first time Alladin used his flute (was the djinn's name Ugo?) the reactions weren't that shocking. Some of the character behaviours didn't fit.

What I loved.
1. The characters.
a) Alladin has to be my favourite shota/cute boy character I have ever seen! Although I kinda questioned his "pervertness", it grew on to me very quickly and it makes him a lot of fun.
b) That slave girl was really charistmatic, I really want to see more of her. (btw, vore much at the end? 8D)
2. The world is interesting. I really am waiting to see these "dungeons" and these djinn vessels and such.
3. The visuals. I really love the art desing. It tries to make it's best in every scene (be it humorous ordownright beautiful).

If they take care of those "minor" problems, this will definetly gain a 10/10. Right now I can't give it more than 8/10.
Welcome to club: Anime that Should Continue
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=37045
Oct 9, 2012 10:24 AM
Nov 2011
To my surprise, the anime does seem worthwhile. Kiddish, in a way, but nonetheless intriguing.
Oct 9, 2012 10:56 AM

Mar 2012
maybe they will adapt 1st chapter to an ova or special ep, that chapter was really good.
Oct 9, 2012 12:08 PM

Jun 2010
Despite the first episode not staying loyal to the manga, I enjoyed it.

Some of the characters in the opening are awesome :P
Oct 9, 2012 2:54 PM

Sep 2008
well that pissed me off
Oct 9, 2012 2:59 PM

Sep 2008
Barion-Zara said:
What's wrong with u people...I'm 100% sure if they started like the manga...a lot of people would have dropped it saying it's too generic...etc

And now that they chose to start with a little faster pace, right into the story people are still complaining...really, there's no pleasing these guys -_-

It was already confirmed before the anime started they will focus on Balbadd and that's the best thing they could do...it was the best part of the manga til now...if they do it properly it's gonna be a big hit.

...and why exactly should we care if someone else drops it? I for one don't care at all if some random peep came watched one episode and dropped it. I watch anime for my own enjoyment. This anime starts of terribly imo and as a fan of the manga I want to shoot the director
Oct 9, 2012 3:01 PM

Mar 2012
Mephz said:
well that pissed me off

Why am I not surprised...you're always pissed off
End Zionazism
Oct 9, 2012 3:54 PM

Oct 2012
When I heard that the beginning would be changed I thought that I would be disappointed, but I didn't mind at all and actually liked the change. They didn't skip the most important parts and made it more fast-paced (which I think is a good thing). I just hope they don't change too much in the dugeon episode.
I also loved the opening. The only thing i didn't like was Aladdin's voice. His voice should have been more boyish. I can't wait to hear Mor's voice >.<
Oct 9, 2012 6:29 PM
Sep 2011
I think this op song is the best of this season along with K's op Kings. But that was to be expected from S.I.D. of FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood's Rain and Kuroshitsuji's Monochrome no Kiss.
Oct 9, 2012 8:29 PM
Oct 2008
Having read and liked the manga this episode pisses me off.. why did they change so much ;_;
Oct 9, 2012 9:16 PM

Jan 2011
Those selected 1/5 or 2/5 must be those who read manga and really hate how they changed it >< (I myself voted 3/5).
Let's just hope that they won't change anything much after this episode!

I forgot to say that I really love the OP xD It's animation and song of course!
Oct 9, 2012 9:50 PM

Jul 2011
This is A-1 Pictures, the likelyhood of their production staying completely faithful to the source material is always slim to none. At any rate, not being manga reader, i enjoyed this episode very much. I thought it was a good introduction to what seems to be the main characters as well as the basic premises behind the series.

Aladdin was totally different from how i was expecting him to act, He seems to be a more risque version of Gon.
Oct 9, 2012 11:00 PM

Jul 2012
I like this Aladdin....hey he can't help it he likes boobs .....and where's my Jafar at and Jasmine and ginie and the magic carpet is um purple last time i remember watching Aladdin movie they already messed this up shame on them

....oh two completely stories by bad ...damn I would love to see the japanese version of Jasmine ....
Oct 10, 2012 7:38 AM

Oct 2010
I didn't read the manga, but this episode is definitely one of the best first episodes among the fall season animes.

The atmosphere, characters and graphics are very interesting, I like the concept of the story (the towers, the slavery, and magical powers) and the fast pace is terrific as well (so much story in just one episode lol). Everything is explained in a reasonable way, it isn't confusing or felt out of place at all.

Overall, this episode is 5/5.

On a side note, I think I must start reading the manga later, just to know why these people are QQing for the slight change in adaptation. I didn't find anything wrong with the first episode, though.

On another side note, Aladdin's a total perv... Magi.. what have you done to my childhood.........
Reim_SeranthOct 10, 2012 7:42 AM

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Oct 10, 2012 7:48 AM
Oct 2011
Amon-Raw said:
I like this Aladdin....hey he can't help it he likes boobs .....and where's my Jafar at and Jasmine and ginie and the magic carpet is um purple last time i remember watching Aladdin movie they already messed this up shame on them

....oh two completely stories by bad ...damn I would love to see the japanese version of Jasmine ....
Jasmine is an original disney character, she's not mentioned in Arabian Nights. (the collection Magi's author is re-telling)
Oct 10, 2012 8:51 AM

Jul 2012
Candor said:
Amon-Raw said:

Jasmine is an original disney character, she's not mentioned in Arabian Nights. (the collection Magi's author is re-telling)

Ya I know i was joking lol wanted someone to catch on
Oct 10, 2012 10:06 AM
Apr 2011
I don't mind the changes in the story or the choices of the voice actor(s)/actress(es), but the background music needs more work. It is subpar and does not fit, which does not make the anime any more engaging. For example, the first public appearance of Ugo or the children song at the end. Seriously what a kind of a 'Middle East' song choice is that? I'm not feeling it.

[[EDIT]]
deactivated10325Oct 10, 2012 11:02 AM
Oct 10, 2012 10:15 AM
Oct 2011
endlessabyss said:
I don't mind the changes in the story or the choices of the voice actor(s)/actress(es), but the background music needs more work. It is subpar and does not fit, which does not make the anime any more engaging. For example, the first public appearance of Ugo or the children song at the end. Seriously what a kind of song choice is that?
The OST they're making are more middle-eastern, they're trying to give the middle-eastern setting's feel by those OST, and they're doing a great job imo. (I thought that moment was awesome, I repeated that scene especially a couple of times lol)
Oct 10, 2012 10:21 AM

Jul 2012
Candor said:
endlessabyss said:
I don't mind the changes in the story or the choices of the voice actor(s)/actress(es), but the background music needs more work. It is subpar and does not fit, which does not make the anime any more engaging. For example, the first public appearance of Ugo or the children song at the end. Seriously what a kind of song choice is that?
The OST they're making are more middle-eastern, they're trying to give the middle-eastern setting's feel by those OST, and they're doing a great job imo. (I thought that moment was awesome, I repeated that scene especially a couple of times lol)

I agree the OST are amazing, I have been listening to the Elizabeth entrance music since I saw the episode lol. The ending song does not fit that I agree.
Num1dad_AsuraOct 10, 2012 10:24 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Num1dad_Asura]
[/url]
Click Here for Sig source
Oct 10, 2012 10:22 AM
Oct 2011
Num1dad_Asura said:
Candor said:
endlessabyss said:

I agree the OST are amazing, I have been listening to the Elizabeth entrance music since I saw the episode lol.
That too was hilarious xD
Oct 10, 2012 10:48 AM
Aug 2011
We all know we are going to like the ED just a little more after seeing it properly animated.

Unless of course it's something boring like still pictures that recap whatever happened during the episode.
Oct 10, 2012 11:30 AM
Apr 2011
I understand that the music is trying to achieve that middle-eastern feel, but I'm not feeling it at the moment. Well anyways, I'll probably see it in a different light as the anime progresses.
Oct 10, 2012 1:04 PM

Jun 2012
So far so good, I enjoyed the hell out of this first episode.
Oct 10, 2012 5:27 PM

Jul 2007
Surprisingly good, I had a lot of fun watching this. I loled a few times at Aladdin expressions and his love of boobs and also that scene with the barbarian hostess Elizabeth xD
Oct 10, 2012 6:13 PM

Jul 2012
Hello! This is probably my first time I have herd of "Magi", and that happened because I was out from the Anime Club meeting a few minutes ago (still currently at school). Strange to have cute boys in arabian themes, but I grew to them as it will progress.

What's more is that it was just recently aired it's pilot. Not bad for an introduction to the newcomers? Oh and to point out: I have never read the maga before. ._.;; Oh and wow.. Elizabeth... I am so stiff with mixed feelings. xD

So yea. Gonna follow it's on-airing releases because I like to watch anime when they are "fresh". <3

"Everyone go love Cyan!"
Oct 10, 2012 6:23 PM

Feb 2010
Just rewatched the episode and felt much better about the episode.
I dont have as much mixed feelings about Mor being there, but I do wonder how they're going to explain why she was in the cage with the other slaves in the first place, especially since
I think that was the main reason why I thought Mor's appearance at the desert hyacinth scene was strange.
Oct 10, 2012 8:03 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, this is probably the anime that i like the most early on this season (that being said i haven't watched Tonari no Kaibutsu-Kun, but still). Really hilarious moments, those epic faces made by Ali Baba and Aladdin =D The "rescue" at the end surprisingly kept me hooked.

Not really a fan of the fantasy genre as i prefer slice-of-life, but this anime actually keeps me really interested. Can't wait for the next episode!
Oct 11, 2012 12:33 AM

Jan 2011
sallym613 said:
I dont have as much mixed feelings about Mor being there, but I do wonder how they're going to explain why she was in the cage with the other slaves in the first place, especially since
I think that was the main reason why I thought Mor's appearance at the desert hyacinth scene was strange.

BenGJH said:
Wow, this is probably the anime that i like the most early on this season (that being said i haven't watched Tonari no Kaibutsu-Kun, but still). Really hilarious moments, those epic faces made by Ali Baba and Aladdin =D The "rescue" at the end surprisingly kept me hooked.

Not really a fan of the fantasy genre as i prefer slice-of-life, but this anime actually keeps me really interested. Can't wait for the next episode!

Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun anime became all too popular. I am talking about MAL votes/number of people rate it. I guess people love slice of life or high school romance more. But in Japan, both series' latest volume has almost the same amount of sales (for 1st 2 weeks of the sales)
Oct 11, 2012 2:54 AM

Mar 2010
I was smiling through the whole op.

this shit is AMAZEBALLS
Oct 11, 2012 2:58 AM

Nov 2009
Nah, disney's Aladdin was about few hundred times better. Never liked manga too, where is no adventure spirit just very typical shounen. But I guess it's good replacement for Gundam AGE which much more worse.

Oct 11, 2012 5:00 AM
Oct 2011
MajorZero said:
Nah, disney's Aladdin was about few hundred times better. Never liked manga too, where is no adventure spirit just very typical shounen. But I guess it's good replacement for Gundam AGE which much more worse.
As someone who knows the original source of both series (1001 Nights) these 2 are incomparable, just seeing the opening of Magi and how the mangaka gave each country/kingdom their historic uniform is astonishing by itself, well it's a bit early to judge from the 1st episode anyway and the the 2nd part of the anime (~12+) should be 100 times better with politics involved and lots of things being known about Magi's wide world, so I hope it'll become even slightly better than disney's version in your opinion. ^^

hokaru said:
sallym613 said:

Oct 11, 2012 5:45 AM

Nov 2009
Candor said:
MajorZero said:
As someone who knows the original source of both series (1001 Nights) these 2 are incomparable, just seeing the opening of Magi and how the mangaka gave each country/kingdom their historic uniform is astonishing by itself, well it's a bit early to judge from the 1st episode anyway and the the 2nd part of the anime (~12+) should be 100 times better with politics involved and lots of things being known about Magi's wide world, so I hope it'll become even slightly better than disney's version in your opinion. ^^

I've read 1001 Nights (of course long ago) and two things I miss in Magi, as I mention before, are spirits of adventure and fairy tale. However, I'll give it another try, only because I want to listen new stuff from Shiro, at least for now

Oct 11, 2012 5:56 AM
Jul 2018
Not bad start.
Oct 11, 2012 6:55 AM

Feb 2012
Tthis was fun. I'm liking this series already.
I didn't read the manga or really care about the Arabian Knights reference material, so i'm just going to enjoy this for what it is.
Only thing that might bother me is the lack of tan skin.
Oct 11, 2012 12:33 PM

Dec 2010
Neotona said:
this anime is interesting. and aladdin's love for boobs xD I started reading the manga at ch.002, morgiana makes her appearance already.. i hope the anime will follow the manga properly.

It should rush the beginning a bit but what people fail to understand (well some anyway) is that they are maintaining all the key points, i much rather they give more detail to the Balbadd arc then the opening chapters, after all some people are whining about a first chapter which has characters that are of no really importance, they barely show up again, and even when they do its not like its during a essential scene either. If they animate the Balbadd arc properly this anime will be a success. People enjoying the manga is one thing and wanting a good adaption is reasonable, but they shouldn't be so narrow minded as to not accept anything but exact adaption T_T
Oct 11, 2012 3:04 PM

Feb 2009
I wish Aladin would sounds less like a girl
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2013

262 by animejas »»
Feb 19, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2013

198 by GearheadOtaku »»
Dec 1, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2013

121 by GearheadOtaku »»
Dec 1, 2023 10:21 PM

Poll: » Magi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2013

192 by GearheadOtaku »»
Dec 1, 2023 9:17 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2013

175 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 30, 2023 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.