Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 13, 2012 11:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Some nice action scenes this episode as Ao unleashes his abilities with the Nirvash.

Truth is still around though so expect more hell. Also, emotional ending with Fleur there with Ao :(

Stark700Sep 13, 2012 11:33 AM
Sep 13, 2012 12:42 PM
Aug 2012
oh man. cant wait for subs but looks like all of our answers will be...answered!!!
cannot wait.
@ 17:24...we can all clearly see typeTheEnd in white and it gets tossed around like trash...
Also those guys in teh space station apparently "don't die". I am still trying to figure out how they survived...maybe the sub will explain.
NoPassForYouSep 13, 2012 12:55 PM
Sep 13, 2012 12:49 PM

Jul 2012
I wish i knew japanese
Sep 13, 2012 3:02 PM

May 2009
Look what appeared
Sep 13, 2012 5:39 PM

Sep 2011
Oh man Nirvash typeTheEND
Sep 13, 2012 5:44 PM

Nov 2007
It seems like the system is back through the guy's cellphone. That instructor audio guy is related to Secret?

Another team is becoming enemy, even the dark-skinned girl!

A secret robot, canon, appeared, and Truth is with it!

The boss is alive and Japan is providing support?!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 13, 2012 7:49 PM
May 2012
Very good episode by my thoughts. My one question is, who is that main in the preview for episode 21 that was in front of that alter (if that's what it is)? I want to think it's Renton but the likelihood of this is extremely low.
Sep 13, 2012 8:32 PM
Feb 2011
I'm hoping its Renton so much...and he just changed his look to fit in the island >.<
Sep 14, 2012 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
bastek66 said:
Look what appeared

I was happy to see TheEnd but how is that possible? it was destroyed.
Sep 14, 2012 3:53 PM

May 2010
that was one great episode and i didnt see it coming at all.
Sep 14, 2012 4:26 PM

Oct 2008
Liked the episode, but the wildly varying artistic and animation quality was pretty jarring for me. Not much I want to say about the episode right now, but in of itself, it was pretty good. Still, with only four episodes remaining, closing the franchise in a satisfactory manner will be nigh impossible at this point; they need an S2 or this will not be able to do the first series justice.
DangerrSep 14, 2012 4:36 PM
Sep 14, 2012 4:29 PM
Jul 2012
Solid episode but i was confused with how theEnd was just there but we dont see it again then we see truth with the weird machine thing? Also so is elena not with pied piper anymore??

PS: i doubt that guy is renton but ill be so juiced if it is
Sep 14, 2012 4:29 PM

Oct 2008
Lolitha said:
bastek66 said:
Look what appeared

I was happy to see TheEnd but how is that possible? it was destroyed.

Given how messed up the timeline's become, and the non-linear nature of the quartz' temporal existence, it's entirely possible that theEND was yanked from its time before becoming destroyed, or even before Anemone ever even piloted it.
Sep 14, 2012 4:39 PM

Aug 2010
So many things are going on I really don't think an open ending will happen. One that leaves room for S2 but not necessarily need it. Which is sad since it would be nice if there was one definite conclusion to the Eureka Seven series as a whole.
Sep 14, 2012 5:12 PM

Dec 2009
Why did TheEnd just disappear to be replaced with that odd Cannon IFO?

And seriously, this show confuses me to no end.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Sep 14, 2012 5:45 PM

Oct 2008
prismheart said:
So many things are going on I really don't think an open ending will happen. One that leaves room for S2 but not necessarily need it. Which is sad since it would be nice if there was one definite conclusion to the Eureka Seven series as a whole.

At this point, it's too early to say anything either way. Given how MUCH there is to cover in only four episodes, for the sake of quality and Bones' reputation, I would almost have to see them doing an S2, however, think about DtB's S2, and how much they royally screwed that up (most of all, the ending); the production crews are mostly completely different, I understand, but the precedence is there as a studio for it to happen again. There's just so many elements of the story for AO to elaborate on, it would be completely overwhelming to try addressing them all, while keeping a sound and properly dramatic script, rather than a massive expositional info-dump.

If it hasn't become clearer, I've started to become more critical about various aspects of the show; I was more lenient in the first half, as I found the complex world-building and various conflicts to be an acceptable alternative to the comprehensive character-development that the first series is known for, so long as they would deliver enough for us to be invested in the characters (which it succeeded in, at that stretch of episodes, for the most part). More or less, up until Eureka's appearance, the show was doing good in my eyes, and definitely amounted to more than the sum of its parts. Since episode 16, however, there's been a strange disconnect between me and the events that have transpired; I'll constantly find that the episodes by themselves are actually mostly enjoyable, but when taken in tandem with what has preceded, they feel oddly inconsequential.

While important events did indeed happen in 16-18, and generally did a comprehensive job in telling their respective stories, they lacked dramatic tension, and greatly downplayed the urgency of everything that's been happening around the main cast of characters (Ivica's nonchalant reaction to Ao's acquisition of the Quartz cannon; Fleur and Elena PR shtick while their comrade has defected to the Allied Forces; The Secret's massive security threat to GB; Fleur's seeming-acceptance of Elena's casual admittance to murder; etc.). Now, most of these can be given a rational explanation, which is fine, but given the context of what's been transpiring, they're either out of place, or have been executed too poorly to be justifiable. For example, Elena and Fluer's little scene that was intended to be a humorous, meta-joke towards anime production, does that really belong in what's essentially the final-stretch of the series, which is a crucial time to build aforementioned dramatic tension? And while I'm glad they've been developing the characters further, particularly Fleur and Elena, others have more or less been left by the wayside (Ivica, Rebecka, and Gazelle's crew, specifically).

Also, while I generally wasn't having a problem with suspension of disbelief earlier on, it's becoming increasingly difficult to suppress; some of what I just mentioned has to do with it, but the greatest leap for me was in episode 18; I can't personally accept Christophe's reactions to what the pilots of Pied Piper have done as being that of a sane man, and while I understand that Alex is foremost a gear-head who is endlessly intrigued by the technology he services, I have an even harder time comprehending the utter, reckless irresponsibility he'd shown by letting both Fleur and Elena, unauthorized, confront the Allied Forces for their defected comrade; essentially the downfall of Generation Bleu, right there. The matter of the fact, is, that Ao's defection was a completely transparent means to an end for the writers, which was to get the world to turn against Generation Bleu (and set up Pied Piper's new alliance with Japan, it seems).

Essentially, it's not one big thing pulling the show down right now, or even several, but numerous small problems, that while marginal by themselves, add up quickly to form a mess. I found episode 19 to be refreshingly sober, focused, and even one of the best episodes of the series, but the prelude up to that point was underwhelming, and could have benefited so much more to an added sense of urgency and incremental cohesion, which has been lacking. It will be slightly more acceptable if there's some sort of upcoming S2 in the Spring, but the matter of the fact is, Bones has been dark about this; if they indeed have a second season in mind, then by choosing to stay dark, they've hurt the perception by which we're supposed to have been viewing these episodes with, which is roughly that of the mid-series climax, and not the entire franchise. It is with this perception, that myself and so many others are losing faith for a satisfactory ending, and is definitely damaging my perception of the series, overall.
DangerrSep 14, 2012 5:53 PM
Sep 14, 2012 5:54 PM

Sep 2011
Dangerr said:
prismheart said:

At this point, it's too early to say anything either way. Given how MUCH there is to cover in only four episodes, for the sake of quality and Bones' reputation, I would almost have to see them doing an S2, however, think about DtB's S2, and how much they royally screwed that up (most of all, the ending); the production crews are mostly completely different, I understand, but the precedence is there as a studio for it to happen again. There's just so many elements of the story for AO to elaborate on, it would be completely overwhelming to try addressing them all, while keeping a sound and properly dramatic script, rather than a massive expositional info-dump.

If it hasn't become clearer, I've started to become more critical about various aspects of the show; I was more lenient in the first half, as I found the complex world-building and various conflicts to be an acceptable alternative to the comprehensive character-development that the first series is known for, so long as they would deliver enough for us to be invested in the characters (which it succeeded in, at that stretch of episodes, for the most part). More or less, up until Eureka's appearance, the show was doing good in my eyes, and definitely amounted to more than the sum of its parts. Since episode 16, however, there's been a strange disconnect between me and the events that have transpired; I'll constantly find that the episodes by themselves are actually mostly enjoyable, but when taken in tandem with what has preceded, they feel oddly inconsequential.

While important events did indeed happen in 16-18, and generally did a comprehensive job in telling their respective stories, they lacked dramatic tension, and greatly downplayed the urgency of everything that's been happening around the main cast of characters (Ivica's nonchalant reaction to Ao's acquisition of the Quartz cannon; Fleur and Elena PR shtick while their comrade has defected to the Allied Forces; The Secret's massive security threat to GB; Fleur's seeming-acceptance of Elena's casual admittance to murder; etc.). Now, most of these can be given a rational explanation, which is fine, but given the context of what's been transpiring, they're either out of place, or have been executed too poorly to be justifiable. For example, Elena and Fluer's little scene that was intended to be a humorous, meta-joke towards anime production, does that really belong in what's essentially the final-stretch of the series, which is a crucial time to build aforementioned dramatic tension? And while I'm glad they've been developing the characters further, particularly Fleur and Elena, others have more or less been left by the wayside (Ivica, Rebecka, and Gazelle's crew, specifically).

Also, while I generally wasn't having a problem with suspension of disbelief earlier on, it's becoming increasingly difficult to suppress; some of what I just mentioned has to do with it, but the greatest leap for me was in episode 18; I can't personally accept Christophe's reactions to what the pilots of Pied Piper have done as being that of a sane man, and while I understand that Alex is foremost a gear-head who is endlessly intrigued by the technology he services, I have an even harder time comprehending the utter, reckless irresponsibility he'd shown by letting both Fleur and Elena, unauthorized, confront the Allied Forces for their defected comrade; essentially the downfall of Generation Bleu, right there. The matter of the fact, is, that Ao's defection was a completely transparent means to an end for the writers, which was to get the world to turn against Generation Bleu (and set up Pied Piper's new alliance with Japan, it seems).

Essentially, it's not one big thing pulling the show down right now, or even several, but numerous small problems, that while marginal by themselves, add up quickly to form a mess. I found episode 19 to be refreshingly sober, focused, and even one of the best episodes of the series, but the prelude up to that point was underwhelming, and could have benefited so much more to an added sense of urgency and incremental cohesion, which has been lacking. It will be slightly more acceptable if there's some sort of upcoming S2 in the Spring, but the matter of the fact is, Bones has been dark about this; if they indeed have a second season in mind, then by choosing to stay dark, they've hurt the perception by which we're supposed to have been viewing these episodes with, which is roughly that of the mid-series climax, and not the entire franchise. It is with this perception, that myself and so many others are losing faith for a satisfactory ending, and is definitely damaging my perception of the series, overall.

Oh Man. TL;DR, but I agree with the first part. Bones reputation would go down for me, if they rush the last 2 episodes. I want to see a season 2 badly, but I just don't know how they will do that. Seeing as how the sales aren't so great right now.
Sep 14, 2012 6:03 PM

Oct 2008
Tyrel said:

Oh Man. TL;DR, but I agree with the first part. Bones reputation would go down for me, if they rush the last 2 episodes. I want to see a season 2 badly, but I just don't know how they will do that. Seeing as how the sales aren't so great right now.

Haha, sorry, but I've kind of been keeping it in, and haven't really been posting my thoughts on it the last few weeks.

TL;DR -- these last four episodes need to reel out the drama, focus on its priorities, and give us a meaningful ending that makes us feel something. Of course it doesn't have to approach the levels that E7:PoP did, but there is no truly great, or even very good series that forgoes the emotional appeals of the audience, no matter how grand or sweeping the plot is. These last two episodes have done a decent enough job, but I'm asking for more - it can be doing better at this point, and I have no doubt about that. It will be more forgivable if there's an upcoming S2, but if there isn't, they'll have to just salvage their narrative losses with an ending that can at least hit the emotions of its audience in a meaningful way, that more or less takes precedence on the the current time and characters (though Ao's unresolved relationship with his parents must take spotlight as well).
DangerrSep 14, 2012 6:15 PM
Sep 14, 2012 6:11 PM

Jun 2012
HOLYYY SHITT. TYPE THE END OMGGGG. Dude, I love how the characters didn't mention anything about it, instead, they were concerned with Truth's ugly robot. Honestly, theEnd basically made it for me...

I have this feeling inside of me that Elena is going to pilot it. Seems like Bones is setting up for an awesome entrance with theEnd and Elena..

P.S - WHERE DA FK IS NARU AND THE TYPEZERO?

Oh quick note - Next Episode is apparently called "World To World" / Rising Sun... Something good definitely coming next episode ^_^

Additionally, am I the only guy who is curious about who that guy is at the end of the preview with dark hair? Seems to be in Ao's house...
ChuphenjSep 14, 2012 6:25 PM
Sep 14, 2012 6:13 PM

Jun 2012
bastek66 said:
Look what appeared

+1 to you good sir for the pictures. I just finished the episode and found this picture to confirm my hypothesis. Seems like theEnd is going to have some action!! (Elena maybe the pilot? Seems like it with all this betrayal / going to the other world stuff).
Sep 14, 2012 6:19 PM

Jun 2012
Silentraider52 said:
Very good episode by my thoughts. My one question is, who is that main in the preview for episode 21 that was in front of that alter (if that's what it is)? I want to think it's Renton but the likelihood of this is extremely low.

I'm also wondering that... I mean he has the spiky hair and everything but I also feel like this seems wrong. IDK though, I hope it is Renton!! Also, Eureka hologram next episode again.
Sep 14, 2012 6:19 PM

Sep 2011
Dangerr said:
Tyrel said:

Haha, sorry, but I've kind of been keeping it in, and haven't really been posting my thoughts on it the last few weeks.

TL;DR -- these last four episodes need to reel out the drama, focus on its priorities, and give us a meaningful ending that makes us feel something. Of course it doesn't have to approach the levels that E7:PoP did, but there is no truly great, or even very good series that forgoes the emotional appeals of the audience, no matter how grand or sweeping the plot is. These last two episodes have done a decent enough job, but I'm asking for more - it can be doing better at this point, and I have no doubt about that. It will be more forgivable if there's an upcoming S2, but if there isn't, they'll have to just salvage their narrative losses with an ending that can at least hit the emotions of its audience in a meaningful way, that more or less takes precedence on the the current time and characters (though Ao's unresolved relationship with his parents must take spotlight as well).

Exactly how I feel. I also better see Renton in these next 4 episodes or I'ma QQ
Sep 14, 2012 6:22 PM

Jun 2012
Tyrel said:
Dangerr said:
Tyrel said:

Exactly how I feel. I also better see Renton in these next 4 episodes or I'ma QQ

Agreed. Give me Renton already, DAMMIT BONES!
Sep 14, 2012 6:28 PM

Oct 2008
LucarioNate said:
bastek66 said:
Look what appeared

+1 to you good sir for the pictures. I just finished the episode and found this picture to confirm my hypothesis. Seems like theEnd is going to have some action!! (Elena maybe the pilot? Seems like it with all this betrayal / going to the other world stuff).

Look again; theEND was destroyed in that blast. At this point, it's seemingly turning out to be a red-herring and a tease.

THeFantasyWriter said:
I think everything could be concluded in 4 episodes but no time can be wasted. I still have faith in this series. We see Eureka again in the episode 21 preview, so hopefully she can give us some answers.

Plot points that must be resolved for a satisfying conclusion:

* "IFO-0" as Tanaka put it, who/what made it, and its overall importance to the plot.

* Likely related to the above, the nature of the quartz cannon deserves a good explanation. It's likely Renton has to do with both.

* The true nature of quartz, and the motivations that has drove the Scub Coral to seemingly go against what they stood for in E7:PoP.

* The true nature of the Secrets, what they are SPECIFICALLY, where they come from, and WHY they're here to destroy the Scub Coral, though that can also obviously be inferred.

* Elena's true past and her importance to Eureka.

* Naru's endgame, and how she's going to affect the overall plot; to top it all off, we got the enigma of the pre-spec3 typeZERO whom ejected Eureka to pursue Truth (though I can guess why, at this point).

*Mysterious shadowed IFO/LFO in the OP.

*Gen Bleu's new mission to destroy quartz / Scub Coral.

* Ao's resolution with both his mother and father.

* The fate of Pied Piper and Gazelle's crew.

There's even more I could bring up, but think about it - we've got all that to cover in four episodes, and that's not even counting the drama and casual scenes between the exposition. Everything I've listed could easily fill the plot of a second season, and would give us the time to establish the achingly-needed information about what's exactly happened in the future.
DangerrSep 14, 2012 6:48 PM
Sep 14, 2012 6:31 PM

Sep 2011
LucarioNate said:
Silentraider52 said:

I'm also wondering that... I mean he has the spiky hair and everything but I also feel like this seems wrong. IDK though, I hope it is Renton!! Also, Eureka hologram next episode again.

Also I decided to peek at the preview, that is no way renton. Judging from rentons looks from the OP, that guy is much more built, and doesn't have spiky hair.
Sep 14, 2012 6:32 PM

Dec 2010
They better show Renton ASAP, its the only sliver lining of possibility this show has left.
Sep 14, 2012 6:57 PM

Jun 2012
Dangerr said:
LucarioNate said:
bastek66 said:
Look what appeared

Look again; theEND was destroyed in that blast. At this point, it's seemingly turning out to be a red-herring and a tease.

I don't know manggg. I'm still going on the fact that the End will appear!
Sep 14, 2012 7:05 PM
Aug 2012
I want to see Renton sooooooo bad!
Sep 14, 2012 7:12 PM
Jun 2011
this has to much politics and shit .. eureka 7 had more emotions and it was so much better
Sep 14, 2012 7:43 PM
Sep 2012
All I've seen in this series so far are just whiny characters with awful story developing, this episode has not accomplished anything other than making the plot even more confusing...
Yet I find it truly entertaining.
And
It's quite obvious that the writers are saving the best (The explanation aka tying this shit together with some explosive wicked action) for the last two episodes.

But I can't quite understand how they are going to do it without letting too many unanswered questions...
Bests hopes for a season 2.
Sep 14, 2012 9:19 PM

Jul 2012
Dangerr said:
LucarioNate said:
bastek66 said:
Look what appeared

THeFantasyWriter said:
I think everything could be concluded in 4 episodes but no time can be wasted. I still have faith in this series. We see Eureka again in the episode 21 preview, so hopefully she can give us some answers.

Plot points that must be resolved for a satisfying conclusion:

* "IFO-0" as Tanaka put it, who/what made it, and its overall importance to the plot.

* Likely related to the above, the nature of the quartz cannon deserves a good explanation. It's likely Renton has to do with both.

* The true nature of quartz, and the motivations that has drove the Scub Coral to seemingly go against what they stood for in E7:PoP.

* The true nature of the Secrets, what they are SPECIFICALLY, where they come from, and WHY they're here to destroy the Scub Coral, though that can also obviously be inferred.

* Elena's true past and her importance to Eureka.

* Naru's endgame, and how she's going to affect the overall plot; to top it all off, we got the enigma of the pre-spec3 typeZERO whom ejected Eureka to pursue Truth (though I can guess why, at this point).

*Mysterious shadowed IFO/LFO in the OP.

*Gen Bleu's new mission to destroy quartz / Scub Coral.

* Ao's resolution with both his mother and father.

* The fate of Pied Piper and Gazelle's crew.

There's even more I could bring up, but think about it - we've got all that to cover in four episodes, and that's not even counting the drama and casual scenes between the exposition. Everything I've listed could easily fill the plot of a second season, and would give us the time to establish the achingly-needed information about what's exactly happened in the future.
With all that topics that you have listed for what you would require for a satisfying conclusion, there must be a S2.
In the preview we see Eureka again, hopefully she can shed some light, and possibly answer few of those topics at one time, efficiently. Also if there is a S2 (which deep down I know there isnt, because we all can't get what we want in life) I'm gonna say that a good conclusion to this season would be the reveal of Renton. Then we will be left off with the feeling of wth is Renton gonna do in the next season? Hes gonna kick a lot of ass thats for sure and perhaps some father and son moments during S2. Then all S2 could be about is trying to save Eureka, because what else is there? Something to add to your topic, is that they would have to be able to save Eureka in 4 episodes also, just adding this alone makes me believe that there must be a S2.
Another thing, there is no way that is Renton in the preview, skin appear to be a bit white, and no spiky hair.
Around the ending, I was giving it that "awwww" feeling with Fleur and AO. I was thinking, If it really is AoxFleur which I don't mind, would be due to perhaps Naru not surviving. Then there wouldn't be anyone else for Ao but Fleur ;)
AnimaRO64Sep 14, 2012 9:26 PM
Sep 14, 2012 9:24 PM
Jan 2012
My guess is that the guy in the preview is Dominic. He kind of look like him, with pale skin and dark hair.
PLUS Dominic and Anemone are my favs, I want to see them so bad!! I really hope they're Helena's parents.
:D
Sep 14, 2012 10:19 PM
Jul 2012
I agree with what dangerr is saying. For me i want a s2 to give a good conclusion to the og eureka seven story, but i kida dont want a s2 because i don't want this story to be dragged out anymore.
Sep 15, 2012 12:01 AM

Jul 2012
God's sake, its like they just keep throwing out random plot twists and leave old ones unresolved >_< Either the end of this series is going to be a disappointment, they'll make a season two, or they'll wrap it up masterfully in the next 4 episodes, explaining all the plot holes in a way that amazes us. I pray for this final and unlikely possibility.

On another note, why Elena?! D:

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Sep 15, 2012 1:30 AM
Feb 2012
Season 2? Hell no......... not like this.
Sep 15, 2012 1:51 AM

Jan 2009
the story has so many twist and turn, im not sure anymore, they better give a conclusive ending for this because an open ending will just waste everything for me

and AO said it

Sep 15, 2012 4:10 AM

Sep 2009
I enjoyed this episode but I have to ask, why is Truth and Naru even in this show? I feel like they could have been left out and the show would have been just fine, if not better. Perhaps they can prove their worth if there is a season 2...right now it feels like there is just too much to conclude in only 4 episodes.
Sep 15, 2012 5:41 AM
Jun 2012
Only two episodes left on anime news network 23 and 24 have info "Due to Olympics this episode will not air as scheduled" and on http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/2471/time 22 episode is last.
Sep 15, 2012 5:56 AM

Jul 2012
marconii2002 said:
Only two episodes left on anime news network 23 and 24 have info "Due to Olympics this episode will not air as scheduled" and on http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/2471/time 22 episode is last.
So what, we have to wait again?
Sep 15, 2012 6:21 AM

Apr 2011
I wanna see Renton and a good conclusion or just give us a second season.
Sep 15, 2012 10:23 AM
Sep 2012
Four episodes ago I would asked for a second season two as well, but now I just can't think a way BONES can really make it work. Personally I started to see this anime because I fell in love with the franchise when I saw Eureka 7 the first time, I fell in love with the characters, the story and even with the parts of the plot that I couldn´t figure out back then (I liked the feeling of having to see some chapters twice just to be sure that I wasn´t missing anything) I think the studio noticed the effect of what they have created and they just simply decided to exploit it until exhaustion (I’m not going to compare any movie, manga, novel or game with the current eureka series because even if they based on the original product; for me when a franchise starts with an anime the real sequel can only come in the form of an anime) ultimately giving us Eureka seven AO. A lot of people (including myself) had their hopes up just by hearing this, so we start to follow this anime which midways slowly started to look as an original product from the franchise just to reveal itself as what it really was: a really poor intend by BONES of making an anime of Eureka 7 that didn´t look as E7 2.0 but still was just E7 2.0 and then we ended having a worst case scenario anime where they created new elements built a half-hearted for them and just try to forcefully marry them with the old ones, and when I say “new elements” I´m not speaking just of story elements like massively plot holed theories or the flashy unexplained new alien species, but characters as well like the poor developed secondary characters or even the same Ao who sometimes or more likely the most of the time seems to be just wandering like a ghost in his own anime as a passive victim of the flow of events.

What will happen in the next four episodes just BONES can tell, but from my screen I just can hope that they not include any character from E7 just to appear five minutes and try to magically fix everything with an image-monologue because that will be like literally give every one of us the finger signal.
Sep 15, 2012 11:26 AM

Jul 2012
From episode to episode it makes less and less sence.
Sep 15, 2012 11:43 AM
Nov 2007
Marow said:
Why did TheEnd just disappear to be replaced with that odd Cannon IFO?

Incidentally, that "Cannon" name seems like a mistranslation. Seems a lot more like it'd be named "Kannon", "Kwannon" or maybe "Guanyin" if you don't want to be as literal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanyin

Either way, the name was not pronounced the same as "cannon" is when transliterated into Japanese.

(This was the first episode I watched with AraAraUfufu subs instead of GG, and I am a bit underwhelmed, there were some other obvious mistranslations, too.)
Sep 15, 2012 11:49 AM

Sep 2010
marconii2002 said:

Episodes 23 and 24 won't air on MBS, but it seems like they will on CBC. Let's see then...
Sep 15, 2012 12:09 PM
Sep 2012
I hope Ao and Fleur end up together. Please let it better sweet like Leloush and Kallen in Code Geass.

Actully I am hoping Ao, Fleur, and Elena end up together. Ha ha.

Speaking of Elena, I hope she turns out to be Dominik and Anemone's kid. That would be so cool.
Sep 15, 2012 12:32 PM

Jul 2012
I hope there is a new season, then Bones have a chance to redeem themselves. Also if the S2 is way better, then we could say like the first 20 or so episodes wasnt great but everything after that really made the show, just like the original with the first 20 episodes being unbearable but when the main plot was revealed things started getting good. It would be like same crap different series
Sep 15, 2012 12:39 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
saxophone15 said:
I enjoyed this episode but I have to ask, why is Truth and Naru even in this show? I feel like they could have been left out and the show would have been just fine, if not better. Perhaps they can prove their worth if there is a season 2...right now it feels like there is just too much to conclude in only 4 episodes.

This.

Naru was heavilly featured in the beggining of this show and now she doesn't even appear in some episodes. She's bound to return at some point and probably play a crucial role in how things play out, but by then no one will care about her as a character.

And I cannot see how they'll finish this so soon. I suppose the 2 episodes will be released later, maybe as an OVA or something?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 15, 2012 1:47 PM

Jul 2012
What are BONES trying to do? Some action, some strange twists in story, some things from the future(THE_END), and what? Nothing.

First 5 episodes I was hoping to get some kind of satisfaction, after 5-th episode I started heating the show, but hoping that BONES are BONES and will bring something we can not even imagine or expect.

Now... Now I feel nothing. I just don't care about the rest of the episodes, just watching till the end. But the most stupid thing is, that I still hope that there will be a miracle like season 2 or additional episodes for this show, to fix situation.
For this moment I can not watch AO as prequel or sequel of E7. It is just does not feel so.
Sep 15, 2012 1:55 PM

Jan 2012
me liek the episode except for the dinky IFO of truth
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Sep 15, 2012 3:59 PM

Aug 2012
Kizuka said:
I'm hoping its Renton so much...and he just changed his look to fit in the island >.<
If the guy in front of the altar is Renton remember that hes grown up and the room was dark. People looks change when they become adults anyway.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 24, 2012

156 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode (23 &amp;) 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 19, 2012

433 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 5:07 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 23 Discussion

Kefkiroth - Nov 19, 2012

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

bastek66 - Sep 27, 2012

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2012

108 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.