Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 12, 2014 2:43 PM

Apr 2014
haha i knew that girl was lying and now it seems like Miyabi might be his actual sister because of her connection with witch girl.
appidoJun 12, 2014 3:06 PM
Aug 24, 2014 3:38 AM

Feb 2014
Cosidering how Mei suddenly became friendly with Miyabi, despite no development, I'm betting Miyabi is the real imouto. So Yuzurina is working with Seri to bring Miyabi and Shougo together in order to create a scandal. DNA test doesn't mean anything when Seri was the one responsible for it. I guess pretty much every poster realized the same thing, but whatever: cba to read it all.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Aug 2, 2015 3:29 PM

Jul 2014
Unnecessary plot development is unnecessary. And annoying. I don't see how the story is served in any way by Yuzurina and Seri working together to try and ruin Shougo. It's stupid and I don't like it, even more so because of the fact that it is a blatant ploy to prolong the story. The story would have been perfectly fine as it was.
Sep 3, 2016 3:43 PM

Dec 2014
Honestly this guy should just throw all these candidates from school away and choose Ikusu.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Nov 2, 2016 11:55 AM

Apr 2013
So Yuzu is not really his sister and Seri faked the DNA test, huh? As bad as that anime is, I didn't expect it to surprise me anymore, well done.
Apr 8, 2018 10:35 AM

Sep 2013
I knew there was something up with Yuzarina!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 4, 2018 7:32 PM

May 2010
Dat evil smirk at the end, something's going on >_<

Miyabi is very mature as well, getting drunk at the party, vomiting in the middle of the ballroom and later getting naked trying to seduce the guy xD Is this some American teen romcom?
Nov 13, 2020 12:46 AM

Feb 2016
Damn Mana is such a cutie~
I always knew that Yuza is has malicious thing to do, but I never knew that Miyabi is possibly his imouto (all these theories make me believe her being one).
Whatever happened, Konoe would probably be his lover :3
Jan 20, 2021 5:56 AM

Aug 2018
Nile Gates.. lol.. ;D Nice Bill Gates reference.. ;P
Well, this whole business smells really badly.. Don't know, who to trust now, really.. Anyone can have motives as well as be lying around.. I don't like this situation too much in regards to enjoyability as well.. I don't really care finding out, who are evil and not, and this whole situation makes anime more anxious than enjoyable, really.. I don't really want to watch this anime as some thriller or something - not in the mood for this now, really..
Well, I'll still choose to trust all our main girls for now.. I don't know about Shougo's new sister who appeared - this one I don't know about.. Or some other characters.. Will see, I guess.. Also, really, main girls also can really be all his sisters or something, lol.. I'd be fine with this, as long as they don't play everything just for scandal or some shit like that.. If to convey that they're sisters, because they want to be with him - fine with this.. But will see, really - I have no idea about some things in this anime..
Apr 14, 2021 3:26 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmm so Seri-san is actually against Shougo, and it seems like Yuzurina (who's probably not his sister) is secretly with her against him, damn the plot is getting tenser! Anyway that scene with Miyabi was hot xD
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Uiriamu_Busujima - Jun 28, 2012

155 by Netbug »»
Dec 10, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2012

188 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:49 AM

» Season 2

Ahmeteemin - Aug 16, 2021

5 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 7:40 AM

» small question

fricksalot - May 31, 2021

13 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Aug 10, 2022 6:43 AM

» What if it turns out they were all his sister!

Guts-Valley - Jul 5, 2022

8 by tmsy »»
Jul 6, 2022 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.