Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 15, 2012 2:51 AM

Nov 2010
Blue_Monday said:
Feels like a lot of loose ends to wrap up in just three episodes.
Yeah, definitely agree with this.

I feel like this series is really falling short of any reasonable character development while trying to incorporate too many other subplots because it's trying to do so much. If you're going to stick to a novel adaptation, that's not a trap you want to fall into.

Chisato just became this completely insane person that seems to be taking over too much screentime imo.
Sep 15, 2012 5:04 AM

Jul 2011
Stark700 said:
If Rena was in this series, she would want take Hanyuu Michiru home.

Definitively THIS! xD
Sep 15, 2012 7:08 AM

Aug 2011
When I read that Michiru Morishita is a spy I couldn't belive my eyes xD. The episode was nice but I think to much happened in just 1 episode but from what I see there are 3 episodes left so I think that they will continue squeezing informacion in this last 3 episodes.
Sep 15, 2012 7:58 AM
Jul 2012
xDaNy93 said:
When I read that Michiru Morishita is a spy I couldn't belive my eyes xD. The episode was nice but I think to much happened in just 1 episode but from what I see there are 3 episodes left so I think that they will continue squeezing informacion in this last 3 episodes.

Kana is awake already so probably 1 more episode to wrap up Michiru/Kana arc, and then 1 episode to make up with Chisato and 1 episode for ending.
Sep 15, 2012 9:00 AM
Jan 2011
Damn you Yuuki why do you have to hit Chisato? You could have just use other non violent things to get Chisato off your arm, then again you could have taken the opportunity to bang her.
Sep 15, 2012 9:36 AM

May 2010
The only thing comes out in my head for this episode is "WOW, just wow". Chisato trauma is bizzare, I think I know what happened to her brother that makes her like this but she needs to let go, not an easy thing but she needs to !!

And one more I like this anime because of this whole election thing but I was thinking aren't they taking this too serious, I mean they got this "police team and spy thing" and scheming and controlling the president of the student council. I felt like I'm watching "The Ides of March" or something like that, it's so political they are just are running for presidential for a school a country so why so serious?
Sep 15, 2012 9:38 AM

May 2010
Nasty001 said:
Damn you Yuuki why do you have to hit Chisato? You could have just use other non violent things to get Chisato off your arm, then again you could have taken the opportunity to bang her.

Can't say I blame him that girl almost drive him crazy !! -__-
Sep 15, 2012 11:00 AM

Dec 2009
Well damn. I expected Chisato and Yuuki's relationship to nosedive during this episode, but I really REALLY did not expect this secret service deal with the public safety commitee. Kana who gets run over in the first episode I'm sure is going to wake up in the next episode and we find that innocent Morishita is actually really decieving and planting devices around the club room. Well that was unexpected. I expect the issue to be resolved next episode so the last episode focuses on the climax of the story which inevitably will be Chisato based. Hopefully we'll also get our answers solved as there still seems to be some shadowy deals going on.
Sep 15, 2012 12:33 PM

Apr 2010
Bitch slapping Chisato was the best thing that happened so far this summer.
Sep 15, 2012 2:10 PM

Sep 2012
Jesus, i just watched episode 10, that bathroom scene was intense, i think i can understand what happened to chisato and her little brother and the whole chocolate thing

hopefully this won't end like school days....
Sep 15, 2012 2:14 PM
Jul 2012
Nasty001 said:

Because Bitch slapping the psycho and then making up then having sex with her is the third best thing in Koichoco
Sep 15, 2012 3:23 PM

Nov 2011
Oh my god! The anime now completely makes sense to me now!! In my opinion, slapping her to wake herself up was a good option but she has a mental breakdown over her brother that she is completely messed up in the head. Using people as a replacement wasn't a wise choice. Can't wait for next week!
Sep 15, 2012 3:26 PM

Nov 2011
Nasty001 said:

He hits her because she was becoming completely unreasonable, using him as a replacement! That's just a very messed up thing to do. She needs to wake up from her mental trauma and face it. I hope she realizes she was in the wrong.
Sep 15, 2012 4:02 PM

Jan 2012
That PSC is an interesting group.

And yes, politics. Learn it. Love it.
Sep 15, 2012 4:09 PM

Jan 2011
A rather serious ep with lots of drama in the first part, esp with Chisato's emotional breakdown. Finally some light is shed on the first ep which completely made no sense to me until now...

Morishita looks too cute to be a spy... it just doesn't seem to fit her image
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 15, 2012 6:26 PM

Jun 2010
Seph258 said:
Blue_Monday said:
Feels like a lot of loose ends to wrap up in just three episodes.
Yeah, definitely agree with this.

I feel like this series is really falling short of any reasonable character development while trying to incorporate too many other subplots because it's trying to do so much. If you're going to stick to a novel adaptation, that's not a trap you want to fall into.

Chisato just became this completely insane person that seems to be taking over too much screentime imo.

+ 1.
Sep 15, 2012 8:05 PM
Jul 2012
Nasty001 said:

Also because there is little amusement gained from banging a psycho so you gotta go thru the proper processes, slap psycho, then make up, make her eat chocolate, bang her, go on date,
receive reward sex, Epilogue.
Sep 15, 2012 11:08 PM

Jul 2012
That was just insane. Chisato's way too hung over her past. Oojima tried to make her face reality. Hopefully Chisato can move forward. I'm guessing her trauma's got to do with her rejecting her brother's request for her to eat chocolate, then he proceeds to get into an accident shortly, making her feel guilty. That's the reason why she's so bent on getting Oojima to eat that chocolate.

Best line of this episode : " I feel sorry for the guy who hit you" (to Oojima)
Sep 16, 2012 1:16 AM

Aug 2012
wow, that was much information in one ep :P
Sep 16, 2012 5:49 AM

Feb 2011
I like the series , so much drama and tension , I didn't had much expectations but hey , it's really good .
Sep 16, 2012 8:43 AM

Nov 2008
This is definitely one the best game adaptations we've seen in a long while. I'm happy.
Sep 16, 2012 10:08 AM

Mar 2012
Damn all the intrigue dramas..!! I guess Yuuki shall help the president and Kana somehow..
Keep moving forward
Sep 17, 2012 9:17 AM

Aug 2009
What a good twist...and a good back story also.

Political Corruption in the school, didn't expect it to be this extreme.
Sep 17, 2012 11:02 AM
Aug 2012
Nice episode............and that slap was a must for Chisato. She was just selfish trying to replace her brother with Yuuki i understand her trauma but that doesn't help. He is a human being not some replacement or some kind of slave. Even Yuuki has his limits and i would say would say good work Yuuki that was the best thing to do but you should have done it a little earlier rather than enduring it.

About the story, what is this school anyway? Seems like a place for elites with political corruption and everything else!!! I am liking this show very much definitely not like the other harems........but if Oojima ends up with Michiru after 9 episodes with no development then that will be disappointing. Maybe her back story is nice and all in the vn according to fans but if the anime doesn't show that then they shouldn't pull a fast one on us. Let's see what happens.

Sep 18, 2012 2:40 AM

Jan 2008
blasterion said:
just-away said:

Best part of the ep was the unveiling of the secret police. Student council at the school is pretty bad ass. Brought back memories from history when we learned about the Stasi.

Haven't played the VN but I'm guessing the series is covering a good deal of content for Chisato and Shinonome.

http://vndb.org/v4028
It was pretty good, The only gripe was that you had to Read the Chisato arc first, which just made me want to read Michiru arc and ditch the rest of the novel. Because compared to those 2 routes the other routes were really boring. I am looking at you Mifuyu and Isara.

I'd probably go thru Chisato anyways; it's easy to imagine the typical storyline for Mifuyu so I see why you'd find it boring but Isara's route looks pretty legit.

The only downside is there's no Hazuki route.

If I were to play: Chisato>Shinonome>Isara>Michiru(maybe)>Mifuyu(maybe)
Sep 18, 2012 9:39 AM
Jul 2012
just-away said:
blasterion said:
just-away said:

Best part of the ep was the unveiling of the secret police. Student council at the school is pretty bad ass. Brought back memories from history when we learned about the Stasi.

Haven't played the VN but I'm guessing the series is covering a good deal of content for Chisato and Shinonome.

http://vndb.org/v4028
It was pretty good, The only gripe was that you had to Read the Chisato arc first, which just made me want to read Michiru arc and ditch the rest of the novel. Because compared to those 2 routes the other routes were really boring. I am looking at you Mifuyu and Isara.

I'd probably go thru Chisato anyways; it's easy to imagine the typical storyline for Mifuyu so I see why you'd find it boring but Isara's route looks pretty legit.

The only downside is there's no Hazuki route.

If I were to play: Chisato>Shinonome>Isara>Michiru(maybe)>Mifuyu(maybe)

Hazuki route would've been nice but Hazuki didn't have much meat in her story, She's got the Shinonome sisters story, and then they can play the Teacher X Student card, too generic.

Isara route was decent. Mifuyu had the shaft but I didn't like her anyways.

Michiru route is a must read, not really for Michiru, but for Kana.
Sep 18, 2012 10:33 AM

Feb 2012
seriously, this whole show is fuckin' retarded :/
if you disagree with what i say, feel free to comment on my profile. in all likelihood, i won't come back to this thread.

Sep 18, 2012 11:24 AM

Feb 2012
Holy shit, that's some drama.
Sep 18, 2012 6:02 PM

Aug 2011
Woah! Didn't expect that! At first I thought Chisato clinging onto Yuuki was cute but then she wouldn't let go, she wouldn't speak...she wouldn't just fucking leave already. She should learn how to eat the chocolate herself if she wants to be with the real Yuuki.

And Michiru being a spy? Jaw dropped.

Had to quickly revisit the the events at the beginning to check on a hunch, I can hardly remember any of the characters which were involved in that. Great ep, drama, tension, all that good stuff.
Sep 19, 2012 12:20 AM
Jul 2012
Scorpion_n said:
YES! That slap satisfied me SO damn much. I don't like Chisato's generic type of girl and all the trauma thing/seeing Yuuki as a replacement just made me even more pissed off at her. The scene where she clinged onto him without saying a word or letting go and he endured the hell out of it didn't make it better either. I'm as patient as him, but I'd be at my limit too.

And to make it worse it seems it's going to be a Chisato end. FML

Just because she's the first girl doesn't mean she's the more likeable.
I had hoped for ANY other ending than hers. :(

But anyway, raging aside, pretty good plot on this episode, this series have been actually interesting, I'm glad I gave it a chance.

Btw, my girl ranking would be 1-Shinonome(she's the most fun and straightforward, also the more composed one, so I love it when she gets flustered :P), 2-Michiru(still gotta see more of her story), 3-Mifuyu/Isara(both didn't appeal to me so far), 5-Chisato(annoying).
:(

Shinonome= Good character but no real back story no material, She just lacks meat
Michiru=Not as important as Kana
Mifiuyu= lol surprised she's even a heroine, just lol.
Isara = She's legit, the route wasn't half bad.
Chisato = Awesome climax scene. The only character that has enough depth for a decent epilogue.
Sep 19, 2012 12:53 AM

Nov 2007
Holy shit Chisato got even more annoying.

OVERLY ATTACHED CHILDHOOD FRIEND.

Please don't pick her. Whiny, and trying to make him her b rother. Ugh. Eat your own chocolate bitch. Then she vomits it.

I don't like Michiru, and I guess she's some kinda spy. Damn this school takes their student council crap as some serious business. Now he's stuck in the middle of this. I guess it has to do with the girl getting hurt in the part in the first episode.
Sep 19, 2012 1:51 AM

Jan 2010
Well well, this is getting interesting. I think I'm gonna play the VN too, it looks pretty awesome.
Sep 19, 2012 3:22 AM
Sep 2012
I have to agree with y'all. So much has happened in only one episode... I was really speechless and cannot wait for the coming episode. This is one great anime and so glad I got to watch it :D

Does anyone knows the OST that plays when Oojima got on the stage giving his speech around 11:00 mins into the episode? I would be grateful for the help since I looked and listened to the OST I found but none of them matched :/
Sep 19, 2012 5:19 AM

May 2008
Oh i get it now!

Kana is the girl that got shot in the first episode.

Man this episode was good.
Sep 19, 2012 9:22 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Fabrice said:
Oh i get it now!

Kana is the girl that got shot in the first episode.
She wasn't shot - she was hit (purposefully) by a car.
Sep 19, 2012 11:38 PM

May 2008
Ah yes just rewatched it ^^
Dont know why I thought she got shot....
Sep 20, 2012 12:14 PM

Aug 2010
LOL so much drama for a damn high school...XD
Sep 20, 2012 4:10 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Fabrice said:
Ah yes just rewatched it ^^
Dont know why I thought she got shot....
It's probably been over two months since you saw that episode. If you're like me you forget what you had for breakfast. :)
Sep 21, 2012 7:22 AM

Apr 2009
And so the plot thickens. I see, so that's why Chisato kept on sharing chocolate with Yuuki and was surprisingly close to him. Feelings of guilt and psychological scars led her to unconsciously view him as a replacement for her brother. And Yuuki was indulging her all this time.

Chisato getting slapped was an ugly scene, but she needed it to help snap her out of this one. She needs to wake up to reality eventually. And he asked her the correct question. Just who is he to her? Now I understand why he said their relationship wasn't really love back then.

Both Chisato and Yakumo have a point on not alienating the student majority by pushing for anti-discrimination, but it's a bitter pill to swallow for Yuuki. That's how politics usually is, pandering to the majority during elections to win, then push for personal agendas once in power.

I'm enjoying how this show is like a bittersweet bar of dark chocolate and not your usual sugary sweet but plain romance show.
Sep 21, 2012 12:26 PM

Jan 2011
Chisato is going nuts, but I really like where this is going.
The dark side of politics, this is quite extreme imo.
Now if they only had more episodes like this one, I love serious stuff.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 22, 2012 7:28 AM

Mar 2012
wow Chisato sure dislikes chocolate
btw why is it actuakky necessary to have spies on a school!
well I didn't expect Morishita to be a spy and I thought Kana waws Mouri's sister
WTF how much money do those people have
they even have a soundproof room like that wich cost a damn lot
Oct 2, 2012 9:32 PM

Mar 2012
This anime's getting pretty dark now.
Oct 3, 2012 11:00 AM

Sep 2011
CodeST said:
When Chisato ran to open her bag, I though she will bring out knife and stab Yuki to death, but she just bring out chocolate.
My impression "WTF!!! hey, in this situation what you should bring out is knife, not chocolate".

May be I watch too much School Days.

LOL! I was thinking the EXACT (literally) same thing! Holy shit.
Oct 8, 2012 5:13 PM

Jun 2011
Did I just hear KugiRie there, voicing that new girl from the last epi? God, I am so slow.

This is getting good! One of the better harem imo, if this is considered one. Alot better than the one I saw from one of the past seasons, the one with the pet club LMFAO, that was so bad..

OriginANIME said:
CodeST said:
When Chisato ran to open her bag, I though she will bring out knife and stab Yuki to death, but she just bring out chocolate.
My impression "WTF!!! hey, in this situation what you should bring out is knife, not chocolate".

LOL! I was thinking the EXACT (literally) same thing! Holy shit.

I thought so only after she ran back to the toilet lol.. But that was quite ;_; Hope she recovers soon..
ToG25thBaamOct 8, 2012 5:17 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 17, 2012 8:01 AM
Dec 2010
Educational system seems to be serious business :O
Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Oct 22, 2012 4:06 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, that ain't like my school at all. LOL Nice twist. Might bump rating higher.
Nov 1, 2012 5:38 AM

Jun 2008
Lol, school CIA. This guys really take school life too seriously.

CodeST said:

Haha! I was thinking the same. School Days has scared us eternally, lol.
Seriously hope we got rid of all the Chisato stuff after this.
Dec 13, 2012 9:16 AM

May 2012
Damn dramatic :( The first half with Chisato was really touching, really sad story... and than the second part with Kana and Michiru to know that they're student spies or something is quite some weird take in the story development but I like it, might be interesting for the next episodes!
Apr 9, 2013 1:31 AM

Jan 2013
Awesome first half. Love the drama.
May 1, 2013 7:42 PM

Jan 2012
shit just got real...

2 more eps.... there better be more seasons or there will be blood...
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.