Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 3, 2012 12:27 AM

Jul 2012
Liliana is just moe <3
Sep 3, 2012 9:09 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode did really good in fleshing out Liliana’s character along with showing her fan service which really is missing out on her ass and in general some other angles. I would not mind seeing her privates. That being said here is my skinning out of Liliana’s fan service and the episode itself.

About the beginning, the beginning was most surprising of Liliana’s decision of protecting Godou but most of all in the spoiler
ATHENA MY LOVE! That hit was amazing and caught me by surprise TBH. Obviously she was quite disappointed in Godou. Shame such a loser like him. Athena never likes weak losers like Godou. She prefers Perseus like strong warrior.

Too bad it ended in the spoiler
in a retreat but Athena showed quite thee most amazing facial in the spoiler
IMO and I really liked it.

About the RAM, the only good thing I liked of it is seeing Pandora in the spoiler
she is very MOE and sexually nice. Breast wise and body composure along with her facials. She was nice too see.

About the hospital segment, that part showed a fleshing out of Liliana in the spoiler
in terms of MOE. The blushing is what to see of this part and her genuine caring despite her obvious Tsunderic lies. The obvious part is her tears. Such a klutz. No male is stupid IRL not to notice that one. Regardless quite surprising she composites herself in the spoiler
back into being sorry much less that Godou does not give a flying FREAK of the title. However he does react rather well. Then there is the intro of Liliana’s maid Karen.

About Karen Jankulovski, being an Apprentice Mage of the Bronze Black Cross she was quite enticing in her intro in the spoiler
for one to tease out Liliana that Godou had kissed Erica which is true but of having sex? THE F! Wow talk about mass exaggeration of Karen there. BUMMER! She wants Liliana to lose her hymen and make kids. Obviously a Pedigree is important for this association. A good proof that it worked is Liliana’s reaction in the spoiler
that proves quite all there is a need with her MOE and blushing being bonus for fans.

The teasing continuing in the spoiler
which further shows how nasty Karen gets with her faces. Now she is being a plain devil’s advocate to Liliana in order for her to mate with Godou.

This is plain obvious more in the spoiler
where it mentions that Erica’s association has higher upstanding than theirs and that it’s primordial she infatuates herself with Godou eventually leading to kids being good knights or possible Campione in the future. That much should be easy to grasp once explained and pointed it out. Also notice Karen’s face become more and more perverted as she implies sex and herself might like it.

About Liliana’s fantasies and their composition. From the above it’s quite easy to grasp in the spoiler
of Liliana’s first fantasy. Although I was like WTF IS WRONG WITH GODOU FACE MAN! That was horrible! The guy looks like a 40 year old FART! Terrible imagination and to top it off, it’s a Prince saving Maiden into the sky they leave off for some secret sex making. Or so it implies depending on how you see it. It would certainly fit Liliana since she can never public sex unlike Erica. However the maiden far from stops all this.

The second fantasy in the spoiler
is quite the common forced kiss on a damsel in distress. However the problem with that part is that Godou found in the spoiler
which made YANDERE TRIGGER time from Liliana. Notice also the blushes and embarrassment she had before becoming Yandere which means she is the SUPER SHY maiden and maybe even more.

The 3rd fantasy in the spoiler
is rather nicely laid out in black and white colours which make it unique from the other ones. Other than that it shows Liliana fantasizing of being with Godou on a most incredible trip. To say the least the obvious is that she wants it to be fun and memorable IMO from how it went. The hand missing gag is a classic that guys in love do to their girl as a joke. Sometimes it results in a slap which means your girl is too pissed off at you. Basically. One of the obvious things of this fantasy is Liliana in the spoiler
in fact sulking out from it. Well drooling that is.

The 4th one is my favourite from the spoiler
along with the following,

no one can make the mistake that this is indeed SEX! YES SEX! Liliana no doubt wants to do it and no fantasy explains it better and direct than #4 itself. From the looks of her reaction in the spoiler
it seems that it holds true to her wanting it. Just her super shy genes kicked in.

Finally the 5th fantasy in the spoiler
is the typical sister type which means that Liliana is enough risky to amount to sex even in the incest part. Although it does not imply it other than with a kiss. It still shows the obvious in what type of indulgence she would get into. This is most likely the most MOE of them all. So in conclusion Liliana wants sex and she wants to give her virginity to Godou no doubt from the fantasies.

About the fan service, it has multi points outlined in the list whom are highly saturated nicely being perverted.
  • The first is of Liliana’s bra in the spoiler
    one should notice it’s latex and that only Mistresses or Dominatrix really wear one. Seldom I have seen girls wear them casually. So I commend on it. Not to mention she flashed her panties at Godou also. However that might be for the Bds since it was rather suddenly cut.

• The second only comes with Athena in the spoiler
    what is clear there is she is perverted. I CANNOT ACCEPT THAT AND JAPAN CAN F THEMSELVES FOR IT! HOW DARE THEY! Damn right I am butt-hurt. Athena is never like that at all. They totally whored her out there.

• It’s kind of obvious with the spoiler
    and the powers of GIFs that it was totally sexualized more than anything showing clearly parts of Liliana breasts as the whole fan service feast continues.

• Adding in the spoiler
    of rather immense perverted facials of Athena and the fact she makes Liliana scream of pleasure while grabbing her breast to squeeze it? THE FUCK JAPAN? Japan is barging wrong with fan servicing out Greek Gods. Aphrodite would be best but Athena? F THAT! I cannot accept any of that at all.

• During that part in the spoiler
    full exposition of Liliana’s breasts with clothing only hindering that fact. It’s kind of obvious that they show the sides of her breasts for a measurement of size value, which amounts to B cup or C at most. C would be more Erica IMO.

• Further more if the whole tip where the nipple was not shown fear not cause in the spoiler
    it does exactly THAT! Regarding showing her breasts much more than before.
    This is quite obvious as Godou goes KO while she chest is exposed rather easily. Need nipples as add ons.

• Finally in the spoiler
    it’s rather easy to see of Liliana having sex when tweaked around in that part.
So in general the list shows quite clearly a mass fan servicing for males of Liliana’s body. Remains to see if it’s enough for them or not. For me it was quite enough not to mention DEGRADING TO ATHENA! I can accept Liliana’s fan service but please F OFF JAPAN from Greek Gods and making fun of them. It’s plain bad in taste IMO. When you study them and have respect for them, that’s how it is TBH.

About Erica/Yuri/Zora, interesting part with Zora in the spoiler
with a rather heavy incline on the fan service there with how the clothing goes with Zora. Of course it was nice to see Erica and Yuri in the spoiler
which merely mentions of things not working at all such as electrical appliances.

About first meeting with Athena, that was pretty nice in the spoiler
totally different dimension and enticing. What I really liked of this part is Liliana protecting Godou from Athena. That was quite chivalrous.

About the date of Liliana, the first part in the spoiler
was quite nice for Liliana’s seriousness TBH. It showed how much emotionally it meant to her to save Godou from Athena and of warning him nicely. While it got quite MOE of Liliana in the spoiler
when Godou took her from the ground. That is killer MOE and quite dangerous when you show it like that. However it really became nice in the following,

As Liliana blushed and got super shy there. Too much IMO. While it was quite smart to combine the family notion in the spoiler
for a feel of Liliana wanting babies with Godou. The insinuation is there obviously.

About thee end, Doni makes it into a nice ending in the spoiler
of what may be called BONDAGE! Obvious that shows out rather well Zora’s breasts there. Which makes it 2 of her fan service this episode apart from the masses of it for Liliana.

That being said Godou is quite immortal due to the RAM remains to see of him once he can’t use anymore. Can’t wait for the fight next week. Better be as good as Voban or better!

BTW Image Stitches and pic dump done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/09/image-stitches-and-image-dump-of.html
Some nice Karen and Liliana there.

GIFs are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=486571&show=0#post1
Rather suggestive of its fan service value.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 4, 2012 4:27 AM

Jun 2010
Liliana x Godou!!
Sep 4, 2012 9:10 PM

May 2010
Oh Athena you cute loli, your evil laugh is so adorable I can't resist them !
Sep 6, 2012 8:35 AM

Apr 2011
I wonder if Athena is having feelings for Godou now.
Sep 6, 2012 9:37 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Magito said:
I wonder if Athena is having feelings for Godou now.
A common aspect of the ancient Greek gods is that their stories portrayed them as very human like in their emotions, though often exaggerated. They were very fallible entities when it came to their emotions. Also, many of them liked to involve themselves with the affairs of individual (exceptional) humans they took an interest in, and some (such as Zeus) seemed prone to frequent love affairs with human women (which usually was a Bad Thing for the poor human girl once Hera found out). However, as often as not humans featured as pawns in clashes between the various Greek gods and even for the gods 'love' was a fickle, and fleeting, thing.

Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's entirely within character for Athena to take an interest in Godou, for several reasons, and that Godou should be very cautious about her no matter what. Never trust the gods.
Sep 7, 2012 7:38 AM

May 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
This is plain obvious more in the spoiler

The author took inspiration from this, didn't he?

Sep 7, 2012 10:25 AM

Aug 2008
Arashi89 said:
The author took inspiration from this, didn't he?

Seeing Kranjcar and Jankulovski in this show, it's obvious that the author is at least an intermediate soccer fan, isn't he?
Sep 7, 2012 4:34 PM

Aug 2011
Hilarious episode!

Can't count how many times I burst out laughing at Liliana, she's suddenly an amazing character which I like very much.
Sep 8, 2012 11:31 PM
Jul 2012
Liked this episode, really gave it a nice joking feel to it. Liliana & her fantasies are even worse than my own! And mine are nearly just as worse!
Sep 15, 2012 7:21 PM

May 2011
Liliana is so cute and moeee <3 her, not to mention her personality seems really great. And haha the way that she was having her fantasies was just adorable. She would've been my favorite girl had Erica not been there.

Nice episode with an easy going atmosphere and some good humor. And lol at the way Salvatore tied everyone up, doing something that made even Erica turned away.
Sep 16, 2012 12:44 AM

Nov 2011
Eh.. An entire episode of tsundere antics makes me realize how thankful I am that Erica's change was instantaneous.
Sep 17, 2012 9:53 PM

Mar 2009
I am so in love with Liliana now. Nothing else to say.
Sep 19, 2012 1:31 AM

Apr 2009
The horror on Liliana's face at the start was understandable. However, there is no way our MC will die that easily... Oh, wait, he did. But he won't stay dead, anyway so no problems there.

Liliana was damn cute in this episode. So many flustered moe moments. She was already close to becoming my favorite in this show, and this episode sealed the deal for me. Also, lol at the Roman Holiday reference.
Sep 25, 2012 8:33 AM

Jan 2011
Lilianna's stories are so funny.
A "sudden twist", could be final girl finally appear?
I'm looking forward to the next episode.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 27, 2012 6:05 AM

Aug 2011
Liliana's the best girl in this series <3
Dec 20, 2012 8:51 PM

Sep 2012
Liliana made this episode very sexy. :)
Dec 21, 2012 2:56 PM

May 2012
Kinky Novels and a Kinky goddess :p Nice episode ready for the battle up next, this was rather a funny episode concerning Lilliana.
Oct 20, 2013 9:45 PM
May 2013
Dako said:
Hilarious episode!

I love Liliana's fantasies XD
Dec 1, 2013 4:40 AM

Jan 2008
Lillian gets all crazy all because he found her book that was funny.
Jan 9, 2015 6:30 PM

Nov 2009
What the hell is even going on man, I am just not able to keep up with the pace of the show because things keep happening within minutes of eachother and I am not getting a chance to digest anything.
Apr 10, 2015 1:41 PM
Feb 2015
Lmao Karen xD
Lilianna was very cute in this episode. When is she going to finally kiss godou.... Maybe in front of the other girls hehe.
Well next episode eshoild be action packed, hopefully.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jan 24, 2016 1:21 PM

Apr 2013
If they say "Kusanagi Godou" one more time... I'll commit sudoku >.<
Jul 7, 2016 8:38 PM

Jan 2013
Hmm, alright episode, just kiss already.
And make peace with Athena
Sep 4, 2016 11:55 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Lilliana is totally based on Motoko from Love Hina. tsundere swordswoman that writes fiction in her spare time.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 9, 2016 8:28 PM

Sep 2015
He is a video game character, he will die and revive to restart the level!
Nov 2, 2017 1:58 PM

Jul 2009
Liliana episode! I quite like her, the novels she writes are hilarious XD I liked seeing their interaction but I'm not the biggest fan of this fight against Perseus ... well, they get some information from Athena on his true nature I guess.Next episode looks like we get the big showdown between Godou and Perseus and I only hope that the fight is entertaining ...
Aug 11, 2019 5:03 AM

Sep 2012
new Liliana can't write anything other then about her romance with mc 😂😂😂😂😂

and karen is juts a fox 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
May 25, 2020 4:06 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice ecchi moments on Liliana, she have a weird diary XD
Apr 9, 10:10 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Falcomster
Liliana's the best girl in this series <3
@Falcomster

Not hard. all the characters are extremely meh.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2012

171 by Toolbot »»
Apr 21, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2012

205 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2012

82 by Vindicater »»
Apr 15, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2012

91 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 1:47 AM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2012

101 by Vindicater »»
Apr 7, 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.