Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 28, 2012 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Wow, Ryosuke you lucky bastard. I have to admit that his resistance took some initiative. Power of the youth.

Mina also tries to escape by herself but poor girl while war begins in the other world. Cliffhanger~
Stark700Aug 28, 2012 8:01 AM
Aug 28, 2012 8:30 AM

Nov 2008
Really Mina, trying to escape in a full on war, common sense and logic of damsel in distress says to stay where you are in a large battle until help arrives.

Watching Ryosuke pull out that sword from his chest like a boss was awesome he is beyond prepared to enter the warzone.

Seeing Lisara trapped and being smacked around by those monsters was a little painful to watch and Iria leaving her to their mercy was pretty bad but she did go back and help her at the end so all's forgiven.

I liked the creatures used in the war scenes for flight they are quite unique.

Aug 28, 2012 8:32 AM

Oct 2010
YES! QUELE IS STILL A VIRGIN! That's the first relief that is good.

Lisara being whipped lashed was not the best considering the screams were rather agonizing to deal with.

Lisara's mother looks to have a breast upgrade of one size leaving them being bigger than last time. Might edit later.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 28, 2012 2:04 PM

Jul 2010
Looked like at first Iria had betrayed Lisara by leaving her to be tortured by those creatures of the world. Thankfully, Iria had a change of heart and returned to help Lisara.

Also dat end card.
Aug 29, 2012 3:05 PM

Mar 2012
With each new episode the show is getting better Some would complain that there is to much fan service in this show espeacially during this one and i do agree sometimes they overdo it but thankfully in my opnion at least the Story is developing a lot more better and is equally balanced with the fan service and all That.

the only real complaint i have is with this series is the animation espeacially in the last few episodes where they have been in Grim World because it looks kind of distorted but other than that its a great series i just hope they dont finish this series with too much of an open ending.

Well bottom line epsiode Score 9/10
Series As a whole so far 10/10

Note: My score tend to change with each passing episode i will post my final score at the end of the series.
Aug 29, 2012 3:22 PM

Aug 2010
Ryousuke didn't sit around feeling all sad for the entire episode which is what I was expecting. I'm glad he got himself together so fast.
Aug 29, 2012 3:59 PM

Jan 2012
Girls, pay attention. The best way to comfort someone is to stick their head in your breasts.
Aug 29, 2012 5:45 PM

Jul 2012
Elite60 said:

Also dat end card.

Art looks similar to that in shakugan no shana but that might just be me. It's hands down the best one though. Looks like it came from straight out of an eroge.
End Card:
Aug 29, 2012 6:09 PM

Mar 2008
I can never understand those characters who choose to betray and then change their minds moments later after the damage was done.
Aug 30, 2012 2:57 AM

Jan 2012
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
I can never understand those characters who choose to betray and then change their minds moments later after the damage was done.

Yeah it doesn't make much sense. If you're gonna change your mind anyway; you might as well have not put the person through trouble in the first place.
Aug 30, 2012 4:30 AM
Jun 2008
so this ep been

quele try to get into ryosuke's "kingdom" but no cause bigger probs right now.

lisara & iria sneak in til it's a trap cause iria was following order cue whip of doom on lisara.

ryosuke want to battle til smokin mom try to stop but ryosuke said enough pull a sword charge to battle save lisara & & mina yet cue also iria pull a rescue lisara cause she need her rival.

& top it seem mina could be "main search" cause falling then glow to safety.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 30, 2012 8:03 AM
Jan 2011
Stupid Ryosuke why didn't u banged Quele?
Aug 30, 2012 9:20 AM

May 2010
That was hard watch toward the end that was mad messed up then to go back like nothing happen? someone need a real hard slap or more for that and Ryo want gay for a moment not once but twice after all that "special service" point were lost on that one then the special specimen was in there backyard so to speak the whole time? yo da hell is going on?

Quele and the mom over all, Ryo mad stupid
Aug 30, 2012 9:21 AM

Jan 2011
Meh episode, don't really care for Lisara to be honest, and poor Mina was basically forgotten about by Ryousuke. You got super fine ass Quele on your lap, and you can't stop thinking about Lisara....the hell is your problem dude?

Anyway, still want that Mina+ Quele threesome ending....
Aug 30, 2012 9:27 AM
May 2012
i think this anime is getting quite ridiculous with this cliché "plot" and characters,...
i was very fond of it when it merely focused on comedy elements but for now it is just predictable and meh ...
Aug 30, 2012 9:43 AM

Feb 2012
Felt like I was watching a hentai with Lisara getting whipped lol. I was expecting those monsters to whip out their tentacles and just go to town on her :P

The beginning of the ep with Quelle was pretty hot. Freaking Ryosoke. If a hot chick is naked on top of you and wants to fuck, you fuck damnit! lol
Aug 30, 2012 4:50 PM

May 2011
Lisara Lisara Lisara... Ugh... will he stfu for once, seriously this MC sucks giant balls sigh~
Aug 30, 2012 5:14 PM

Mar 2012
Wow I can't believe Iria just decided to help Lisara and Lisara couldn't even win against an ambush. I was expecting her to take down a few of the monsters before defeat at least
Aug 30, 2012 6:02 PM

Aug 2010
Those maids, lmao.
Aug 30, 2012 7:55 PM

Feb 2012
lol'd at next episode title :D

"The Kingdom's Cheerful Erection."
Aug 30, 2012 10:11 PM
Aug 2012
It was sorta messed up watching Lisara get tortured like that, glad that Iria came back to save her
Aug 31, 2012 5:48 AM

Jul 2011
Not much has happened in this episode, waiting the next.
Aug 31, 2012 6:18 AM

Jun 2012
I loved that episode, can't wait for the next one.

My happiness is his unhappiness, and his happiness is my unhappiness.
-- Sankarea
Aug 31, 2012 9:17 AM

Apr 2009
So no more ero-power? He seems to run on love power now.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 31, 2012 10:17 AM

Mar 2012
That... was fucking horrible.
Aug 31, 2012 7:43 PM

Jan 2010
This show is starting to take itself seriously. It's too stupid to be taken seriously, and now it's lost its fun elements. Hopefully the creators get their act together before it's too late.
Aug 31, 2012 10:38 PM
Jul 2012
I feel obligated to say... This episode was way to easy to predict. I knew Iria would betray Lisara and have a change of heart at the last second. I knew Ryosuke would try to be stopped and end up going.

The only thing mildly interesting is the whole; Mina is the One. And, whilst not as predictable as the other things in this episode, I knew some bullshit power was going to save her after she fell.

All in all, this episode was enjoyable. Incredibly predicable, but enjoyable.
Sep 1, 2012 4:24 AM
May 2012
Mockman said:
This show is starting to take itself seriously. It's too stupid to be taken seriously, and now it's lost its fun elements. Hopefully the creators get their act together before it's too late.

^this.
seems like halfway through they had to forcibly come up with a plot or "twist" to redeem the fact that it is not just a plain fanservice anime
Sep 1, 2012 10:45 AM
Feb 2012
This show feels like it's getting harder and harder to watch, and it doesn't seem very entertaining anymore.

I liked it at start, now I can barely pay attention while watching for the past few episodes.
Sep 1, 2012 10:47 AM
Feb 2012
And Erosuke is back! Now we're talking.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 1, 2012 1:31 PM

May 2011
Looks like he's realizing how much he cares for Lisara and that's the real main source of his power. And I am glad to see Quele get her kiss with Ryousuke. Good to also see Iria come back to save Lisara and just say fuck Merlot. Nice episode.

Mina's got some special powers of her own eh.
Sep 1, 2012 3:50 PM
Jan 2011
Zero mind if I ask what is that sig from?
also this is not the new episode correct? there should be a 9 coming this weekend right?.
Sep 2, 2012 7:35 PM

Jul 2012
LISARA
STRIPPED
EVERY EPISODE
EVERY TIME
Sep 2, 2012 8:31 PM

Feb 2012
ihateeveryone said:
LISARA
STRIPPED
EVERY EPISODE
EVERY TIME

I don't understand you. You keep on hating every ecchi/harem you encounter, and yet, you watch them...

^
Opinion.
Sep 2, 2012 8:56 PM

Jul 2012
HauntingShock said:
ihateeveryone said:
LISARA
STRIPPED
EVERY EPISODE
EVERY TIME

I don't understand you. You keep on hating every ecchi/harem you encounter, and yet, you watch them...

^
Opinion.

It's just the ones airing this season. I'm watching it still to pass time plus it gives some entertainment. And I don't drop anime.

Besides, I wasnt hating on the anime itself I'm that post more then I was the overuse of stripping Lisara. Tis happened 8 episodes in a row.

Don't worry, this season taught me to stay clear from most of these from now on.
Sep 4, 2012 4:52 PM

Jan 2008
This anime should have stayed as the generic school ecchi harem... this series has gotten soooo boooorrriiiingggg and it has horrible fighting animation.

/skimmed the entire episode.

From what I skimmed. MC went emo temporarily. Other girls got tentacle raep's. MC becomes less emo. Lisara clothes shred like paper again like every episode. MC to the rescue.

Yea, I honestly have forgotten his name, I'm just gonna call him MC for now.
Sep 5, 2012 7:27 PM

May 2012
Elite60 said:
Looked like at first Iria had betrayed Lisara by leaving her to be tortured by those creatures of the world. Thankfully, Iria had a change of heart and returned to help Lisara.

Also dat end card.

I had a feeling Iria would cme back to help her. I'm excited to see Gram and Ryo in action!
Sep 7, 2012 12:27 AM

May 2008
Why does this kind of thing always happen in these kinds of shows. I MISS THE KINGDOM , those were the funny days rofl.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 12, 2012 12:03 PM

Nov 2007
as usual the so called pervert does nothing when there is an opportunity to do pervert things. the whole scene with the mother was just weird.

oh and the childhood friend having weird powers. still he's not interested in her at all.

still don't like Lisara.
Sep 16, 2012 6:28 AM

Apr 2009
Well, it does stand to reason that a guy who is pretty much psychologically distracted (read: scared out of his wits) won't be able to, uh, get his kingdom ready for action. So I can excuse Ryousuke just this time for not... indulging Quele's request. At least she gets her kiss as consolation. Maybe next time, lol.

I can't believe Iria chose to be a tool and betrayed Lisara at first. She made the right decision to come back and help her rival instead, but she might as well not have led her to the trap in the first place.

So, Mina really is The One, huh? Too bad Quele never got to take advantage of that fact. And Mina and Lisara just missed each other now that Mina's out of the tower and Lisara's inside. I'd bet Lisara would get captured and need Ryousuke to save her again...
Oct 1, 2012 1:05 PM

Jan 2011
aiNkyy said:
Not much has happened in this episode, waiting the next.

Exactly my thoughts.
I could really predict just about anything that happened in this episode.
Next episode should be better I guess.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 13, 2012 11:56 PM

Nov 2007
testyal1 said:
Girls, pay attention. The best way to comfort someone is to stick their head in your breasts.

Best thing I've heard out of all of these posts so far.
Oct 25, 2012 3:38 PM

May 2012
Another great episode, that Mina had so much power was a bit of a surprise but still WOW it's really getting good now!
Jun 28, 2013 1:51 PM

Oct 2011
Chrischunn said:
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:

Yeah it doesn't make much sense. If you're gonna change your mind anyway; you might as well have not put the person through trouble in the first place.

You know...that's typical "The scream of awareness". They wake up when they hear them screaming~~
Sep 29, 2013 3:40 PM

May 2011
Just picked this series back up and it's been mediocre so far. Well, the fan service isn't too bad. Ryosuke you lucky SOB xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2013 6:54 PM

Jun 2013
Hmmmm this episode actually surprised me, for anime that;s almost fully ecchi, the ep was pretty deep! :)
And though i do like Lisara, am i the only one that likes Quele the best? :)
Oct 17, 2013 10:05 PM

Sep 2013
Probably one of the best episodes so far.
Jan 18, 2014 4:16 PM

Aug 2013
Ah the power of love.
My Candies:
Mar 20, 2014 6:39 AM

Mar 2013
While initially mediocre, the anime has picked up a bit towards the end. Is it cliche? Sure. It is Illogical and ripe with holes figuratively and literally. For example 8 episodes of battles getting females STRIPPED BUT NOT THE PANTIES> i understand that that would have to be censored, but atleast do a High School DxD equivalent and have them 90% ripped, it just seems sloppy that the panties never get messed up.

Still the anime has a few strengths that push it above mediocrity. Starting with its strong Op and very strong BGM music (the guitar solo in particular, can't track it down since its unnamed and wasn't released on a cd). It also breaks the bounds a bit in terms of the ecchi limitations. For example Ryosuke in ep one getting a long sample of Lisara's Red Garden, and it later being used as a source of pride by Lisara to win an argument with the other girls IN FRONT OF HIS MOM. Now that is impressive, most ecchi anime would never go that far. Lisara suggestively has her head stimulating the Kingdom. Also Ryo fondles breasts often, was ridden by the maid girls in Episode 7 while having no clothes on, with 1 of the maids gyrating directly on top of him. And in episode 7/8 sex was semi-seriously approached with Quele's offer. That in it of itself is very rare in these immature Ecchi shows. Ofcourse there was almost 0% chance the MC would go through with it, eventhough there was no logical explanation behind the decline. Still atleast he didnt shy away from it fully, and in slight defense that was not the best time to be having sex due to the battle going on. Overall a decent amount of semi-mature ecchi sequences, and a passing plot make this a decent show.
SlickDMar 20, 2014 7:16 AM
May 15, 2014 7:44 AM

Dec 2013
dat girl got some energy *.*
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Jul 5, 2012

158 by KILLERPNDA »»
Apr 14, 4:08 PM

» Dakara wa, H ga Dekinai season 2?

asianinvasion659 - Jul 22, 2014

41 by QuanqqVietNam »»
Nov 27, 2023 9:47 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

73 by Donnawan »»
Jul 25, 2023 8:41 AM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2012

203 by fgowy »»
Mar 21, 2023 10:21 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2012

62 by fgowy »»
Mar 21, 2023 8:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.