Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 20, 2012 2:09 PM

Sep 2009
I feel sorry for Sawa..even though she's a great horse rider and very passionate, she can't get into the school just because she's a little tall. It sounds no better than trying to become a model.. I don't even see what height would have to do with being a rider.
Aug 20, 2012 2:10 PM

Jul 2010
In the end Sawa's father still agreed and even tried to get her into the school, in his own way. "You're dealing with a monk here!" :)

So cool to watch Sawa ride to school by horseback. She even leashed the horse in the bike rack. Wien wanted to push the emergency button and Wakana called the vice-principal, twice! xD

I love this show. Everybody has his/her own problems, but they stick together till the end.

Aug 20, 2012 2:34 PM

Jun 2012
This series is one of the most well written slice of life I've seen. All those family moments and comedy blend so well with the drama. And I like how they do a realistic depiction of "dreams" and how not all come true.
Aug 20, 2012 2:39 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
meepsheep said:

At first I hated Sawa's dad. But after this episode, I declare him as awesome father. :D
A parent's fundamental problem is how to balance realistic expectations based on personal experience with the need to nurture a child's dreams. Since there is no "owner's manual", most of us (myself included) have considerable difficulty striking the right balance, and often even when we do get it right, we don't communicate it very well.

A kid's fundamental problem is is accepting that his or her parents have "been there, done that" and actually know something of what they are talking about. ;)
Aug 20, 2012 3:31 PM

Jun 2009
Konatsu & Co's performance (and encouragement) by phone was a rather moving scene, and it certainly made the highlight of this episode.
Aug 20, 2012 8:34 PM

May 2008
WIEN PRESS THAT BUTTON ! :D Konatsu really makes the whole situation so much more adorable

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 20, 2012 8:39 PM

Jul 2009
"You're dealing with a monk here! I'll send you straight to hell! Bam!"
LOL. Oh what a funny dad.

Glad Sawa is back. I wonder what she'll do after graduating -- looks like we'll never know. I get the feeling she might postpone her dream. It is the 'smart' thing to do. But then again, Phelps probably wouldn't be making millions if he had went to college.
KurogashiAug 20, 2012 8:44 PM
Aug 20, 2012 9:59 PM

Jul 2012
It was good!
Aug 21, 2012 1:30 AM

Feb 2012
Good...they concluded the drama in 2 eps. If not, it's like it's just dragging on.
Aug 21, 2012 2:02 AM

Nov 2010
Sawa's father care feature cuts 2 sides, one crushing her daughters dreams then trying to support her by raging at the Horse school which was hilarious with the Deidera's Katsu impression
Aug 21, 2012 4:46 AM

May 2010
I guess this series is trying to teach us the value of our parents.They always think the best for us.So we should not think of them as cruel creatures.Life is short so we should respect when we can.

Anyways Sawa was very cool while jockeying to come to school.
Aug 21, 2012 4:48 AM

Mar 2012
Maybe it's true that Horseback riding isn't a job, but a hobby, but i don't think you need to stop just because of it. Sawa's dedication is awesome, she didn't want to regret something she didn't fight for..
Aug 21, 2012 5:14 AM

Jul 2011
Horse on the streets!!! I lol'd

Wien trying to press the button of emergency was hilarious.
Aug 21, 2012 5:48 AM

Jul 2012
About the rest of the series ....

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 21, 2012 11:39 AM

Jul 2010
1idd0kun said:
RinM said:
Probably Konatsu's arc next time...I'm not so sure that they can cover all five of them in 13 episodes :/

Konatsu's arc were the first 3 episodes though. I don't think she needs more individual development now. She doesn't seem to have any personal problems either.

I think now is time for the boys to get some attention. There's already some foreshadowing regarding Wien, for instance. The next few episodes will probably focus on him.

The final episodes will probably have the whole choir club singing Wakana's song, which will be the central piece for the climax of the series.

That is a pretty good guess. There will be some thing going on with the Principle and that chairperson or whatever he was, probably involving the VP too.

sikandsak said:

Well,

AlexGK said:
Why are there male characters in this show at all? Cose they need male voices for the singing? Im starting to really hate how even random girls boss them around and how they never hold the initiative. Score down to 7/10. Sadly this anime is turning to a soup opera, literally :(

Is that a Campbell's Soup Opera or perhaps Progresso? As for the other part, see bellow...
gnodab said:
Indeed, the male cast continues to get shafted. It's like they don't know what to do with them. Remove them from the show and things is still pretty much the same, plot wise. Why bother making them main characters when you're just gonna keep them on the side-lines?

I really hope this build up on Wien will lead to something.

The guys, Wien in particular, are the primary source of comic relief in this series. (Especially when either are combined with Konatsu.) Without them, the tone of the series would be far too somber and, frankly, would probably get depressing!

In addition, I guess you guys didn't watch the two episodes that dealt with Taichi and his dreams of playing badminton? That was the second major arc, which coincided with the formation of the Tari-Tari club? (Easiest thing to call it...)

This episode and the previous one laid huge amounts of ground work for Wien's arc, and the previews and name of the next episode strongly hint that his time in the sun is coming!

If that image alone doesn't tell you that the "Super Sentai" fanatic is going to be in focus in that episode, then I don't know what will!

(Of course, having "his time in the sun" means he will be depressed and need his friends to help him. Not something to really wish on the poor, sweet, gullible boy!)

sikandsak said:
mystik said:
singing into her phone was really lame, and pretty much this whole arc. meh.
Must ... resist ... and ... not ... respond ... oh ... god ...

When I see a comment like this, I usually go to the user's MAL list and look at their ratings of shows, either compared to mine or by themselves. Looking at mystik's list, I would be totally shocked if he liked Tari Tari! His ratings for practically anything remotely romantic or slice-of-life are extremely low, unless they featrue a prodigious amount of fan service, action, or are straight up comedy. If he was posting possitive things about Tari Tari and I had looked at his list, I would probably consider reporting his account as having a potential security breach! LOL!

sayami said:
Will they ever sing in this properly, seriously? >_<

What was the end of episode 6 or Episode 2?

However, the perception that this show is about music should be gone by this point. It is a series about characters that uses music as one of its primary means of communicating its message, but it is not a "music" anime, at least in my opinion. I expect the end will ramp up the music quite a bit, with Wakana finishing her song, but this section was about Sawa, not about Konatsu or Wakana, so music took a back seat.

HauntingShock said:
Good...they concluded the drama in 2 eps. If not, it's like it's just dragging on.

That is the pattern.
Episodes 1-2: Konatsu and character introductions.
Episodes 3-4: Taichi, Konatsu aftermath, and Wakana build-up (with a bit of foreshadowing for Sawa).
Episodes 5-6: Wakana, with Sawa build-up, and Wien foreshadowing.
Episodes 7-8: Sawa, with Wien build-up, and Principle/Vice Principle and Tari Tari Club issues with Vice Principle foreshadowing.
Projections:
Episodes 9-10: Wien with finale build-up.
Episodes 11-13: Wakana's song, Principle's issues, Tari Tari Club battles Vice Principle, any romantic entanglements with Sawa/Taichi, Wien/Wakana, Konatsu/... I don't know... herself? Sawa? Sawa and Taichi? All four of the other club members? Latent sibling issues? (gawd I hope not!) LOL!

One of the big things I noticed in this episode was the look on Sawa's face when different people were singing:
When Wakana was singing, she looked sad. Part of that was the words. (Wakana was singing about the courage to accept what can't be changed, etc...)

Then Taichi sang, and her face lit up, complete with blushing and a very, very sweet smile!

Yep, she's sweet on that boy! You can bet money on it! :)
Aug 21, 2012 2:44 PM

Aug 2011
My lurve for Sawa HNGHHHH <3
Aug 21, 2012 2:51 PM
Sep 2011
I am going to be honest...when Sawa was riding the horse I was pretty sure that a police car was going to pull over and arrest her because I am pretty sure riding your horse down a motorway is pretty illegal.
Also were did she leave the horse, I doubt the school has horse stands, I will admit the whole riding the horse to school thing was really dumb in my opinion.

So far Wakana is easily the best character along with Wein, the only sad part is I am pretty sure Wein will be the last character who's arc they cover judging on how much ore forshadowing it has had than the others.
Wein was funny as always but overall a pretty silly episode IMO,
Aug 21, 2012 4:28 PM

Sep 2011
edl01 said:
I am going to be honest...when Sawa was riding the horse I was pretty sure that a police car was going to pull over and arrest her because I am pretty sure riding your horse down a motorway is pretty illegal.
Also were did she leave the horse, I doubt the school has horse stands, I will admit the whole riding the horse to school thing was really dumb in my opinion.

So far Wakana is easily the best character along with Wein, the only sad part is I am pretty sure Wein will be the last character who's arc they cover judging on how much ore forshadowing it has had than the others.
Wein was funny as always but overall a pretty silly episode IMO,

I was totally just staring at my iPod screen (because watching anime on computers is just too mainstream) when I saw a truck right behind Sawa while she was riding on her horse. o_____e;

I agree with Wakana being the best character :') I swear, a lot of people don't / didn't like her because she was "bratty", but seriously, that bratty stage appears in lots of people. :|

-x-

As for this episode, I was like, waterworks. I LOVED this episode. I literally took everything to heart, like when Sawa's father told her to give up, I was totally just feeling a whole load of sympathy for Sawa, because it really hurts to have your dad tell you not to chase your dreams. As his child, Sawa only wants support from her dad, but he refuses to give it to her without even looking at her thoughts on horseback riding (well, he DOES look at it later, obviously)

And everything Sawa said to the juniors. I was like, "YES, I COMPLETELY AGREE" How could anybody possibly chase their dreams if they were never given a chance? Of course, it's even worse when others dare to call their passion, "playing around".

Also, when Sawa backlashed at Wakana, it totally made me cry. It wasn't an easy process for Wakana to go back to music. She, like Sawa, had something that would block her from reaching something she is extremely passionate about. But it was probably worse for Wakana, because she had lost her most important link to music (her mom), so it's kind of like she lost her meaning and will to ever go back to music again (until, of course, she remembers her promise) Sawa could always go professional later or something, but if Wakana were to never have recovered, she'd probably be in a lot of pain and would feel a great load of regret later on.

And finally, at the end... LOVED Wakana when she called the school. xD Full of win, right there.

10/10
Aug 21, 2012 5:23 PM

Aug 2008
When Konatsu speaks English oh lord lol

I think Sawa's voice has to be my favorite.
Aug 21, 2012 5:26 PM

Jul 2012
zensunni said:
One of the big things I noticed in this episode was the look on Sawa's face when different people were singing:
When Wakana was singing, she looked sad. Part of that was the words. (Wakana was singing about the courage to accept what can't be changed, etc...)

Then Taichi sang, and her face lit up, complete with blushing and a very, very sweet smile!

Wow, nice! Yep, I'm shipping Sawa x Taichi for a while now. I think I was shocked on the last EP, so I forgot about this, haha.

Oh well, love and music go very well. :)

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 21, 2012 6:11 PM

May 2011
Really great episode!

“Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short and wear shirts and boots because it’s okay to be a boy; for girls it’s like promotion. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, according to you, because secretly you believe that being a girl is degrading.”—Ian McEwan, The Cement Garden (1978)
Aug 21, 2012 7:28 PM

Oct 2011
LOL at Wien trying to press the button. Hilarious.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2012 8:06 PM

Jul 2010
Great episode! <3 So much amazing drama with Sawa :D
Aug 22, 2012 12:56 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
A nice episode if I say so myself.

I believe the next episode preview is of a more Wein focused episode.
Aug 22, 2012 3:25 AM

Jul 2010
sikandsak said:
zensunni said:

Wow, nice! Yep, I'm shipping Sawa x Taichi for a while now. I think I was shocked on the last EP, so I forgot about this, haha.

Oh well, love and music go very well. :)
I agree it was a super sweet expression, but I think it was just due to Taichi's sub-par singing and not due to any feelings for him. :)

Aug 22, 2012 6:55 AM

Oct 2011
I feel sorry for people who compares this with K-ON,or had dropped this thinking it's just as stupid as the latter, not talking about this forum but it was somewhere else.

Back on to topic, Wakana now adds up to the driving force with Konatsu, and Sawa's just got more passion now. up next Wien's story, then maybe Tanaka I think Konatsu's true Arc would be the last. just think about how messy it would be if the main life force of their club becomes baffled with frustrations just as Wakana and Sawa did.

Sawa is too adorable, I notice that she always blush at whatever Tanaka is involved

Hopefully we see a wakana wien relationship build up. would love to see her supporting him :)

I don't know about you guys but placing takagaki chan's voice at the beginning of the ED made the song worse imho. Seto-chan's voice should remain the starting entry
AzrecAug 22, 2012 7:09 AM
Aug 22, 2012 8:45 AM

Jul 2011
Another heart warming episode. Wien is very funny. LOL XD
Aug 22, 2012 9:57 PM

Jan 2011
zensunni said:
1idd0kun said:
RinM said:
Probably Konatsu's arc next time...I'm not so sure that they can cover all five of them in 13 episodes :/

Konatsu's arc were the first 3 episodes though. I don't think she needs more individual development now. She doesn't seem to have any personal problems either.

I think now is time for the boys to get some attention. There's already some foreshadowing regarding Wien, for instance. The next few episodes will probably focus on him.

The final episodes will probably have the whole choir club singing Wakana's song, which will be the central piece for the climax of the series.

That is a pretty good guess. There will be some thing going on with the Principle and that chairperson or whatever he was, probably involving the VP too.

sikandsak said:

Well,

AlexGK said:
Why are there male characters in this show at all? Cose they need male voices for the singing? Im starting to really hate how even random girls boss them around and how they never hold the initiative. Score down to 7/10. Sadly this anime is turning to a soup opera, literally :(

Is that a Campbell's Soup Opera or perhaps Progresso? As for the other part, see bellow...
gnodab said:
Indeed, the male cast continues to get shafted. It's like they don't know what to do with them. Remove them from the show and things is still pretty much the same, plot wise. Why bother making them main characters when you're just gonna keep them on the side-lines?

I really hope this build up on Wien will lead to something.

The guys, Wien in particular, are the primary source of comic relief in this series. (Especially when either are combined with Konatsu.) Without them, the tone of the series would be far too somber and, frankly, would probably get depressing!

In addition, I guess you guys didn't watch the two episodes that dealt with Taichi and his dreams of playing badminton? That was the second major arc, which coincided with the formation of the Tari-Tari club? (Easiest thing to call it...)

This episode and the previous one laid huge amounts of ground work for Wien's arc, and the previews and name of the next episode strongly hint that his time in the sun is coming!

If that image alone doesn't tell you that the "Super Sentai" fanatic is going to be in focus in that episode, then I don't know what will!

(Of course, having "his time in the sun" means he will be depressed and need his friends to help him. Not something to really wish on the poor, sweet, gullible boy!)

sikandsak said:
mystik said:
singing into her phone was really lame, and pretty much this whole arc. meh.
Must ... resist ... and ... not ... respond ... oh ... god ...

When I see a comment like this, I usually go to the user's MAL list and look at their ratings of shows, either compared to mine or by themselves. Looking at mystik's list, I would be totally shocked if he liked Tari Tari! His ratings for practically anything remotely romantic or slice-of-life are extremely low, unless they featrue a prodigious amount of fan service, action, or are straight up comedy. If he was posting possitive things about Tari Tari and I had looked at his list, I would probably consider reporting his account as having a potential security breach! LOL!

sayami said:
Will they ever sing in this properly, seriously? >_<

What was the end of episode 6 or Episode 2?

However, the perception that this show is about music should be gone by this point. It is a series about characters that uses music as one of its primary means of communicating its message, but it is not a "music" anime, at least in my opinion. I expect the end will ramp up the music quite a bit, with Wakana finishing her song, but this section was about Sawa, not about Konatsu or Wakana, so music took a back seat.

HauntingShock said:

That is the pattern.
Episodes 1-2: Konatsu and character introductions.
Episodes 3-4: Taichi, Konatsu aftermath, and Wakana build-up (with a bit of foreshadowing for Sawa).
Episodes 5-6: Wakana, with Sawa build-up, and Wien foreshadowing.
Episodes 7-8: Sawa, with Wien build-up, and Principle/Vice Principle and Tari Tari Club issues with Vice Principle foreshadowing.
Projections:
Episodes 9-10: Wien with finale build-up.
Episodes 11-13: Wakana's song, Principle's issues, Tari Tari Club battles Vice Principle, any romantic entanglements with Sawa/Taichi, Wien/Wakana, Konatsu/... I don't know... herself? Sawa? Sawa and Taichi? All four of the other club members? Latent sibling issues? (gawd I hope not!) LOL!

I see you really like the show, so turning a blind eye is only natural. The problems is that the male characters are just for a decoration - they literally behave like female NPCs. Comic relief or not... If I was Tanaka and that girl told me to move from my seat with that tone while insulting my friends, well, I would pull her head ouf of her butt, to say the least.
And the anime team adds random blushing everywhere so they can troll us in the end. So though I hope the males man up and the show gets a drop of romance, I lost hope for that. All we will have is the motto that misic solves everything. At least I hope for some actuall singing...
Aug 23, 2012 8:52 AM

Jul 2010
AlexGK said:
I see you really like the show, so turning a blind eye is only natural. The problems is that the male characters are just for a decoration - they literally behave like female NPCs. Comic relief or not... If I was Tanaka and that girl told me to move from my seat with that tone while insulting my friends, well, I would pull her head ouf of her butt, to say the least.
And the anime team adds random blushing everywhere so they can troll us in the end. So though I hope the males man up and the show gets a drop of romance, I lost hope for that. All we will have is the motto that misic solves everything. At least I hope for some actuall singing...

There are precious few shows that would ever show a Japanese man being rude, even in response to rudeness, to a random girl in school! I just accept that as standard Japanese male courtesy.

I think we will see in the next couple of episodes whether the male characters get a fair shake in terms of story line. Taichi's arc was, admittedly, weaker than the arcs for the girls, and his episodes were used as much for overall plot building and foreshadowing for Wakana's arc (and to a lesser extent, Sawa's) than for him. I expect Wien's arc will be stronger, as he has been built up longer and he is generally the more popular of the two male characters. (I expect that the writers knew he would be.)

I haven't given up all hope for romance. There were very strong hints at it during Taichi's arc, and I still think that Wien/Wakana could end up going somewhere in the next couple of episodes. But, this is not billed as a romance, so I wouldn't be surprised if there is little to none.
Aug 24, 2012 6:51 AM

Aug 2007
Just want to say this: If you want to do a ding like horse riding fight for it!
Aug 24, 2012 8:44 PM

Nov 2009
I really love this show .. much much better than Hanasaku Iroha
singing for Sawa moved my heart :(
Aug 24, 2012 9:32 PM

Jun 2012
This show is so underrated. Why are there barely anyone watching it? Yes, I know it's popular in Japan, but it's not here. Such a shame, considering the story is far better than most of this season's.
Aug 25, 2012 3:39 PM

May 2011
It's great to finally see Sawa smile again after all of those sad scenes. She just looked so depressed throughout these last two eps and it sucked to see her like that. Cool to see that her dad just sucks at expressing his feelings and will do whatever he can to help her. Tbh the dads in this anime are all pretty good.

Lmfao at Wien trying to sound the emergency alarm and hahaha at Wakana making those fake calls to stall time. And I love how Wakana kept looking away after making those calls. Looks like up next is Wien's arc.
Aug 26, 2012 1:50 PM

Mar 2010
Sawa made it, but she looked out of breath so I'm guessing it would be hard for her to preform, lots of serious emotions in the first half..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 27, 2012 2:16 AM

Dec 2011
lol @ the horse in the bike racks at the end
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 30, 2012 1:03 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, I really shouldn't delay this show anymore.
The dad is strict but really a great father, that horse among the bikes at the end!
Wien is so stupid taking everything literally.
I'm really looking forward to more of this.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 3, 2012 7:07 AM

Aug 2010
Okay, this was a really good episode. The only part I disliked was the father's sudden 180, but other than that I throughly enjoyed the episode. Especially the last bit with Wakana calling the vice principal to gain some time while Sawa is coming to the rescue on a horse. Considering the fact that this is just a SoL, it was pretty awesome. Wien also had a few nice moments and Konatsu was adorable offering herself to Sawa. 5/5.
Sep 12, 2012 11:02 AM

Sep 2011
In other news, Konatsu loves Wien, but can you blame her? He's so fucking adorable, especially when he's singing
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Sep 14, 2012 12:59 PM

Mar 2012
Wien's song was the best too bad Konatsu took the phone back
Sep 21, 2012 11:34 PM

Sep 2012
Wien is an awesome guy.

Don't mess with Sawa father. He'll sent you to hell o/
Oct 7, 2012 4:21 PM

Aug 2010
Touching...
Oct 7, 2012 9:18 PM

Sep 2011
Bonus points for Sawa when she spazzed out at that girl. LOL
Nov 9, 2012 5:45 PM

Aug 2012
I really liked the transition into the ED and Sawa's dad's phone call scene.

5/5
Nov 15, 2012 12:47 AM

Mar 2012
Best episode in the series so far... Sawa's dad was awesome.

Anyone know what was going on when the intercom was calling for the vice-president?
Did that have something to do with Wakana being on the phone?
Nov 15, 2012 10:20 AM

Sep 2011
ataraxial said:
Anyone know what was going on when the intercom was calling for the vice-president?
Did that have something to do with Wakana being on the phone?

Yes, she was calling the school phone number. The intercom was calling for her because 'somebody' was looking for the vice-principal.
Mar 3, 2013 5:59 PM

Jan 2013
Good.
A little boring though
Jul 6, 2013 8:20 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
No one can tell you what you can't or can't do. If Sawa loves horse riding then she should follow her dreams to achieve. Her father can't tell her to give up because he is her father and he should be encouraging her, supporting her, and giving her advice so that she can reach her dreams.

So Wakana was the one delaying the performance, nice to see Wakana be a little mischievous. Konatsu can't help being funny, and pretty too, lol at Konatsu poking Sawa with the yellow power ranger.

Next episode looks promising, hopefully Konatsu and the group shows the vice-principal that music isn't just about being serious to get career.

Jul 21, 2013 12:06 PM

Aug 2010
Great episode. I can't believe I put this show on hold for so long.

5/5
May 20, 2014 12:50 PM

Jun 2011
I didn't like the part where Sawa refused to apologize to her dad. I know it was supposed to be "like father like child", but it felt so wrong, damn it, and she seems like a bitch. A song of encouragement from her friends managed to cheer her up, but her dad did a lot for her too. I seriously wish her dad would die, not because I hate her dad, but so that it will be Wakana situation all over again, and I want Sawa to feel really bad for not apologizing to her dad.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 3, 2014 1:32 PM
Aug 2013
Sawa to the to singing biatches: You just ride the tracks the V Principal has set out for you!!
Ouch, apply spring water over the affected areas.

Maaaann, that riding a horse on the streets look so cool.
I wish we can ride horses to school too!!

Hey, Sabure was supposed to be running right??? I don't know anything about horse speed so DO NOT BITE ME, but, shouldn't Sawa be faster than that? It looks more of a jog. Anyway I almost teared at the scene with Sawa's dad but at the same time I laughed XD.

Wakana, kid, this kid has balls of steel calling the school repeatedly like that.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 5, 2012

166 by Tuti_ »»
Feb 21, 2023 5:20 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2012

124 by Allycattt »»
Feb 18, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 23, 2012

269 by Ranacchi »»
Sep 3, 2022 2:16 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 16, 2012

99 by Ranacchi »»
Sep 3, 2022 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 9, 2012

115 by Ranacchi »»
Sep 3, 2022 1:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.