Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2012 2:28 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
the conversation between Zeheart and Ezelcant about Project Eden is good enough eventhough just lessening overpopulation should have been the better route lol... but i guess they are lessening overpopulation too but in a drastic way of selecting only a few elites
looks like their is a chance that Asemu will change, but its still amusing to see him yell "EXTERMINATE THE VAGANS" everytime lol
and the remaining EXA-DB may be obtain by the Vagans dang, looking forward to next episode its getting exciting again
Aug 19, 2012 12:46 PM

Sep 2010
Awesome episode.

Hope Flitler will come to some sort of understanding with Kio and the Vegans even if he still don't have to like them.

5/5 can't wait to see Zehearts's fight against the big MS.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 19, 2012 4:22 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Instead of selecting elites you sure he didn't mean to re-engineer artificial humans like the Bioroids in Appleseed?
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 19, 2012 4:46 PM

Jan 2009
wakka9ca said:
Instead of selecting elites you sure he didn't mean to re-engineer artificial humans like the Bioroids in Appleseed?

you may have a point there considering that Super Vagan Pilot seems a re-engineered human, we may soon confirm it
Aug 19, 2012 7:15 PM

Jan 2010
Man the writing in this show keeps getting worse and worse.

I wonder how low it can go...
Ok™
Aug 19, 2012 11:12 PM

Sep 2011
Zeheart vs Sid
this should be interesting

McRib said:
Man the writing in this show keeps getting worse and worse.

I wonder how low it can go...

still better than Seed Destiny
Aug 20, 2012 8:16 AM
Oct 2007
Brigandi said:

You must be kidding me!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2012 9:49 AM

Oct 2011
I'm still having nightmares with the ugly placement of the cockpit on the legillis

I think Flit the new Shin Asuka. hated by many due to their radical thoughts,but I'd blame the writers for this as their character development was a mess at the first place. The authors did not even bother giving them some time to make people understand what really drives them that way.
Aug 20, 2012 10:30 AM

Sep 2011
luccide said:
Brigandi said:

You must be kidding me!

Destiny was depressing as hell
beginning was good until they botched in the later episodes
way too much drama
ruined Shinn's character development and stupidly kicked him out of the main character spot for Kira favoritism

large majority of gundam fans consider Destiny is the worse gundam series ever

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/08/biglobe-poll-best-gundam-tv-series.html?m=1
Brigs77Aug 20, 2012 2:24 PM
Aug 20, 2012 7:36 PM

Dec 2011
Brigandi said:
luccide said:
Brigandi said:

You must be kidding me!

Destiny was depressing as hell
beginning was good until they botched in the later episodes
way too much drama
ruined Shinn's character development and stupidly kicked him out of the main character spot for Kira favoritism

large majority of gundam fans consider Destiny is the worse gundam series ever

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/08/biglobe-poll-best-gundam-tv-series.html?m=1

That effectively makes SEED even more of a blow as a whole.
The toy sale doesn't factor to the quality of a story, period! (still angry at SEED fans who argue that toy sales and official rankings are proofs that SEED is good)
Aug 20, 2012 7:42 PM

Jun 2007
Did anyone else notice the flash back showing Wing Gundam and death scythe look a likes? The qubeley like Mecha at the end was interesting too. Even though the show sucks I like the small nods it gives to past shows.
Aug 21, 2012 3:14 AM

Jun 2008
-Zeheart:But that is like being a crazy dictator that commits genocide.
-Ezelcant:No it isn't.
-Yes it is.
-No it's isn't
-Emmm..yes it is.
- Cough, cough, shit am fucking dieing here, this show doesn't have time for your morals, here just takes this iron shit am holding and my cool Gundam suit and become the leader, the director says we need a mask guy like you to be the final antagonist.
- Wow! i get to be the top dock and get a cool Gundam? Ok sure forget what i said earlier.

And all this from the man that supposedly cherish his fellow Vagans lifes so much that remembers all his soldiers and never forgets their names.
Aug 21, 2012 4:31 AM

Jun 2011
Monad said:
And all this from the man that supposedly cherish his fellow Vagans lifes so much that remembers all his soldiers and never forgets their names.

Cheap Treize Khushrenada copy...
Aug 22, 2012 12:43 PM

Apr 2009
Monad said:
-Yes it is.
-No it's isn't
-Emmm..yes it is.
- Cough, cough, shit am fucking dieing here, this show doesn't have time for your morals, here just takes this iron shit am holding and my cool Gundam suit and become the leader, the director says we need a mask guy like you to be the final antagonist.
- Wow! i get to be the top dock and get a cool Gundam? Ok sure forget what i said earlier.

LOL I almost cried myself laughing after reading Ezelcant's last line from your post. Thank you, that really made my day.

And even though he just came out of the freezer, Zera Gins, Vagan's "supposedly" greatest pilot will become another Girard Spriggan. I can almost hear his gloating voice in my head. >_< But then again I'm also looking forward for the next coming episodes that he will be killed. XP
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 29, 2012 1:18 AM
Dec 2011
Why is Flit so weak to Kio ? lol And he has like grudge against his son.
Oct 6, 2012 2:24 PM

Feb 2008
Man, Flit is one of the best Gundam characters ever. I wonder what would happen if they did a scene like Amuro x Char meeting from 79, where Flit meets Ezelcant or Zeheart. It would turn into Amuro x Char wrestling scene from CCA haha.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Aug 26, 2014 7:46 PM

Feb 2013
Arcriatrix said:
I'm still having nightmares with the ugly placement of the cockpit on the legillis

I think Flit the new Shin Asuka. hated by many due to their radical thoughts,but I'd blame the writers for this as their character development was a mess at the first place. The authors did not even bother giving them some time to make people understand what really drives them that way.

Come on.......Flit is a Billion times better than Shinn........He's at least consistant and knows where to put his hatred........unlike "it's all the atha's fault" "it's all the freedom's fault" Shinn

angelslayerX said:
Monad said:

Cheap Treize Khushrenada copy...

this
Feb 7, 2016 10:21 AM

Dec 2015
I am ashamed: what a joy when they made a close-up on the doubtful Zeheart in the pre-opening. I was anticipating the confrontation with Ezelcant with joy and excitement (yes, a bit too much). And then... THIS:
Monad said:
-Yes it is.
-No it's isn't
-Emmm..yes it is.
- Cough, cough, shit am fucking dieing here, here just take this iron shit am holding and my cool Gundam suit and become the leader,
- Ok sure forget what i said earlier.

What is wrong with this guy?! Does the dying madman have so much charisma?? This illuminated eugenist can even make someone totally against his ideology adhere to it in a sentence? Now, I am really disappointed, it spoiled me the entire episode and I start regretting to have started this show.
Apr 18, 2016 4:28 AM

Jul 2008
And Zeheart has gone off the deep end...I still held some hope for him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Asuno - Sep 23, 2012

90 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 28, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 48 Discussion

deg - Sep 16, 2012

49 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 28, 2:55 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Sep 9, 2012

50 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 28, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 46 Discussion

Alreuth - Sep 2, 2012

24 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:43 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 45 Discussion

deg - Aug 26, 2012

26 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 27, 4:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.