Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 9, 2012 8:44 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A rather interesting new set unfolded and the new girl is certainly interesting and enticing in terms of meeting the assistant of Iria in the spoiler
quite a interesting glass girl. Too bad no fan service yet of her.

I further liked the shadings with the atmosphere in this episode such as in the spoiler
truly they did quite a good mixture IMO.

About the beginning, one of the most remarkable things is the start with its GORE in the spoiler
not something of this caliber was really shown. We are talking about blood splatter here. A rather more extreme version of the blood so far shown in this show. Further showing that it even has a serious fight that it includes, whom demonstrates how shit can get serious indeed. In fact it got so serious that the guy blew up in the spoiler
the whole floor itself along with forces going towards him. Quite a spectacular sight IMO. I was quite surprised at the sheer power of this person.

About the mother’s call, quite amazing segment really. It gives out all that needs to be know or most of it concerning Ryosuke’s father and mother. First of all the comedy between Lisara/Iria and Quele in the spoiler
come out quite hilarious TBH. Iria was the best since a breast jiggling show off + pushing out all worked out quite well.

Second of all was the quite WTF MIND-SCREW for me. On the one hand it was quite MOE and nice to see Ryosuke’s mother when she was younger in the spoiler
that was very nice and it shows that his mother had quite the feminine taste with her umbrella being pink but most of all that she met Ryosuke’s father much the same way he meets Lisara. Coincidence? Who knows. Fate is sure strange in this series.

The mind-screw concerns the spoiler
the reason and all is quite understandable. What is not is planting in a pregnant woman a piece of sword. That was quite not right. Regardless I bet the father was banging on the theorem that Gram might wake up much more or better as it infuses itself with a new born such as his son. Having the Genetics of his father, Gram would respond most well IMO.

About the above theorem, to prove that the following,

Demonstrates a reaction of emotional value thus if the genetics of Ryosuke were not compatible with Gram Ryosuke energy would never push Gram out as a Black Hole that sucks up enemies to nothingness while before it only fired a Mega Beam. Still displeased of the OVER 9000 push out of Gram’s powers as to show it is superior to other Floppys.

About the fan service, quite nice and finally well done IMO. What is meant by that is more of the setup itself. One cannot deny how enticing Quele was made in the spoiler along with Mina’s breast exposition with erected nipples of all things. However the display was well positioned and it was not long. It got to the point while showing quite a nice imagination side of Quele that does imply sex with Lisara/Ryosuke.

That was done in GIFs in the spoiler One cannot deny the wonders of constant movement to show how much of a realism it brings. Too bad they are figments of fantasies only. Well for now.

Finally the end in the following,

Along with the spoiler
most likely got some fan of Mina raging while I cheered that a whole new avenue opens up to continue with this series. That of simply the preview.

About the preview, that’s what I am talking about! Meet Ryosuke in the land of Lisara in the spoiler
whom IMO will allow him to meet rather nasty monsters, maids and Lisara’s mother. Hopefully with other girls showing out fan service.

BTW Image Stitches and Image Dump done in the BLOG (NSFW) pretty much all the fan service stuff of this episode.

END art in the spoiler
is oily yummy to look at to say the least.
Yumekichi11Aug 10, 2012 2:26 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 10, 2012 4:50 AM
Jun 2008
this week ep

a battle going on in another world til big boom slash happen.
meanwhile everyone wonder how did ryosuke got a sword inside him?
cue iria appear & tell her also about what happen.
so after hmm time to comp-call on ryosuke's mom.
who explain about ryosuke's dad & past seeing past seem deja vu?
after mention almost fourth wall breaking til real story happen.
cause one ryosuke's dad put a sword to pregnant ryosuke's mom?!
ryosuke's mom wonder was it a dream & a message.
after all it ryosuke see his ero is powerful now with a sword to help all.
also now quele want to get ryosuke with mina to help in.
lisara still wonder then iria appear & mention ryosuke got 2 months left.
next day iria still on wonder ask if her company is involve?
ryosuke & lisara in battle then quele try to show to impress.
but monster drain it all til ryosuke unleash gram sword to slay it.
then out of nowhere mina got kidnap by Galderbroug.
ryosuke now ask lisara go the grimworld to rescue mina.

to be continued with next ep enter world of grimworld.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 10, 2012 6:15 AM
Jan 2011

Whoa, she's wearing white.
Aug 10, 2012 10:18 AM

Jan 2011
Da fuck is going on here?
Aug 10, 2012 11:25 AM

Nov 2011
great episode!....lisara looks good as always!
Hate Keeps me warm
Aug 10, 2012 11:36 AM

Feb 2009
Wait, wait, wait. Plot? Before episode 11?

I am genuinely stunned.
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Aug 10, 2012 12:17 PM

Nov 2011
Why do I have the weird feeling that Garudabloug might be Ryosuke 's Father?
Aug 10, 2012 12:20 PM

Jun 2011
Holy, Quele looks amazingly SEXY in that bath scene with her hair sticking to her body. Making me fall for her more, shes just so beautiful with that small stature, with that amazingly long brown hair that ends with purple and big boobs <3
Aug 10, 2012 12:37 PM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
I suspect him as well. But then what is he doing all this for?

Does he not know he risks his son's life for a mere thirst of Gram's potential?

Aug 10, 2012 12:59 PM

Apr 2010
The story is way to slow IMO.
If it weren't for the artwork and the ecchi stuff, i doubt many people would keep watching this :(

Still, good to see the story is finally getting a bit interesting, if only the (first) serie wasn't halfway already....

Better then the previous episode.
4/5
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Aug 10, 2012 1:37 PM

May 2012
ArcanaTrace said:
Holy, Quele looks amazingly SEXY in that bath scene with her hair sticking to her body. Making me fall for her more, shes just so beautiful with that small stature, with that amazingly long brown hair that ends with purple and big boobs <3
They never show her boobs, though. Really disappointing. :(
I really liked the episode. The chat with his mom was funny, the grahm sword blast was awesome, and now they go to save Mina!
Aug 10, 2012 1:41 PM

Jan 2012
Why do they always censor Quele's nipples? xD
and did they forget about Iria's boobs being fake?
Aug 10, 2012 1:56 PM

May 2010
Haha Ryosuke's Mom is awesome no shame at all, i guess like mother like son. what this plot? really this early? some story and background for once.
Aug 10, 2012 2:14 PM

Dec 2011
Finally interesting episode! it was nice to see some story coming along. Looks like him Lisara are fated for each other~

Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:

Curious about his father to, but I don't think he will be someone as obvious as Garudaburogu - it doesn't add up with what his last words were, also his appearance is quite different as well o.o
Aug 10, 2012 2:36 PM

Oct 2010
Asakurabaka said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:

Curious about his father to, but I don't think he will be someone as obvious as Garudaburogu - it doesn't add up with what his last words were, also his appearance is quite different as well o.o
But that's the thing, we don't know his appearance yet.

We do know for sure his father has ties to the clan that own that piece of Gram Ryosuke is infused with. Most likely deeply since it was put into his mother while he was in her womb.

Aug 10, 2012 4:17 PM

Aug 2010
The story sped up a lot in this episode.
Aug 10, 2012 5:33 PM

Jan 2012
I wish they would have keep Gram like it was in the manga, instead of turning it into an overpowered one shot beam.
❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist
Aug 10, 2012 5:36 PM
Sep 2010
Ew Iria is back episode-4/5
Aug 10, 2012 7:07 PM

Jun 2012
wow...plot...about time i say!
Aug 10, 2012 8:38 PM

Jan 2012
And the plot finally thickens!
Aug 10, 2012 8:53 PM

Feb 2012
Chrischunn said:
And the plot finally thickens!

I'd be inclined to agree if there was any plot to begin with this is the first bit of plot period, i won't say anything more or somehow they will denie us any further plot! D:
Aug 10, 2012 11:19 PM

Mar 2012
Hope he doesn't die...
Aug 11, 2012 12:37 AM

Jul 2012
"Come to me!" *disappears and leaves them behind* ok.

Oh, hello plot. Nice to meet you, you're 6 episodes late. Lisara has been stripped during battle 6 episodes in a row. Irritating. 3/5
Aug 11, 2012 1:00 AM

May 2010
Oh well aside from all the ridiculous thing Ryosuke had done I'm glad the real thing is on !!
Aug 11, 2012 1:02 AM

Jan 2011
Finally this Anime is going places. I also suspect that Garuda Barogu is Ryousuke's father. Ryousuke's mother is simply hilarious. Telling him that his father had died and then years later she tells him that he's still alive LOL!
Lisara is so hawt in each episode, best female in the series.

4/5
Aug 11, 2012 6:51 AM

Jul 2012
The plot surfaces, about bloody time
Aug 11, 2012 7:38 AM
May 2012
yea somehow a change,
the previous episodes were kinda the same,
monster appears>lisara getting stripped>ryousuke getting aroused>lisara absorbing energy to kick ass, and the day is saved...
now an antagonist showed up and some plot
Aug 11, 2012 10:50 AM

Jul 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:

He's not.
Ryousuke's father is the one that gave him the second half of the sword, there's no way he wouldn't have known that it is in the real world and to begin with there's no reason to give it to anyone if you plan to use it for yourself.

If anything I think that Ryousuke's father was the one that broke the sword in two and fleed with half of it.
Before leaving the real world he said that he had to settle a score with someone, that person is likely Garudabloug and Ryousuke's father probably was killed by his hand.
Aug 11, 2012 11:29 AM

Oct 2010
Maddo_scientisto said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:

He's not.
Ryousuke's father is the one that gave him the second half of the sword, there's no way he wouldn't have known that it is in the real world and to begin with there's no reason to give it to anyone if you plan to use it for yourself.

If anything I think that Ryousuke's father was the one that broke the sword in two and fleed with half of it.
Before leaving the real world he said that he had to settle a score with someone, that person is likely Garudabloug and Ryousuke's father probably was killed by his hand.
Truly a possibility as grim as it might be. The father might still hide and suddenly spout out but that remains to see.

Most likely if Gram was cut in half then it means shit was going on in the underworld. The good thing is that that might get uncovered in the coming episode. I am not sure how much they are going PLOT now and less fan service but let's hope for the best.

Aug 11, 2012 6:55 PM

Jan 2008
As much as I love seeing Lisara naked each episode, this show has become pretty inferior in every aspect compared to the other ecchi/action shows airing this season. Ryosuke is getting extremely.... retarded in a way with his 'power up' method.

I found this episode to be a bore... expect for that part where Quele was using her imagination in the tub. Thumbs up for a girls imagination.
Aug 12, 2012 3:12 AM

May 2010
Well that surprised me.His father is actually also from underworld.
Aug 12, 2012 12:31 PM

Sep 2011
Not the dictionary again :(..Plot thickens though.
Aug 13, 2012 5:55 AM

Feb 2011
Plot in my Harem anime?! What is this sorcery?!

Aug 13, 2012 3:23 PM

Dec 2008
CanzonE said:

You do realize that most action magic harem series of this nature actually HAVE a plot, it's just that some take longer to get to it.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Aug 13, 2012 9:48 PM

Jan 2011
Misdreavius said:
CanzonE said:

You do realize that most action magic harem series of this nature actually HAVE a plot, it's just that some take longer to get to it.

This....its when you deal with those generic high school slice of life Harems where its nothing going on most of the time. But all action harems usually have a somewhat decent plot appear eventually.
Aug 14, 2012 10:42 PM

Oct 2011
The plot thickens...
But I'm already fucking tired of this shit.

I'll stay though, already halfway through.
St-HubertAug 14, 2012 10:45 PM
Aug 15, 2012 1:37 AM

Feb 2012
Finally, the plot. Whew. At long last. For the past/previous episodes after the pilot ep, I noticed that it's plot keeps on repeating itself. The enemy shows up. Lisara's powers being drained and she's getting weaker and weaker until the hero Ryousuke appears and saves the day. every episode was like wtf?? is going on?? No plot development or whatsoever. Let's see if the next episode can pick it up. I hope it doesn't disappoint just like the previous episodes.

Nothing compared to DxD. DxD's much more better IMO.
Aug 15, 2012 10:54 PM

Jan 2011
It's like "Endless Eight" except in order to end the cycle Ryosuke had to draw the sword out of his chest and defeat the monster himself. Now we can get back to the real story and let Lisara keep her clothes on. (See, Haruhi explains everything....)
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 16, 2012 7:17 PM

Aug 2012
prismheart said:
The story sped up a lot in this episode.

I agree. I expected this anime to just be a 12 episode series with a pointless storyline and a bunch of boob/panty shots. I was surprised how much episode 6 brought to the series. The story behind his father, this other world they're going to, blah blah blah.

honestly, the only reason I kept watching this anime was because of Lisara and the fact that the art style is cute. So now that it might actually have an interesting plot, I think I'll like it :3
Aug 18, 2012 10:07 PM

Nov 2007
okay the stuff about his mother and father are just way too coincidental. of course all the girls are now lusting over his pervert self. the childhood friend has 0 chance as always. at least there is a bad guy now.
Aug 26, 2012 11:57 PM

May 2011
Lmao that whole scene where they were talking with Ryousuke's mom was great, especially when the girls were bragging about their boobs and stuff. Hahaha Lisara was just so adorable when she realized how embarrassing what she said was and then began to sulk about it.

Quele is so cute and nice, if Lisara wasn't here I'd be rooting for her all the way.
Sep 13, 2012 9:55 PM

Apr 2009
I'm sure that part of Ryousuke's mother's story is something no child would want to hear from their own parents...

Lol at the "Dakara Atashi wa, Kodomo ga Dekita." So, he was actually Ryousuke Jr. huh? And his father was actually from Grimwald. This means that Ryousuke is in fact, half human half shinigami (if that's even possible).

Whoever that guy is, he has to be related to Ryousuke's father. That end card art. I knew it. That is the work of Shou Okagiri, the illustrator of the manga adaptation of Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.
Sep 16, 2012 12:50 PM

Jan 2011
Sometimes I wonder why I'm watching this again. I have no reason not to watch it and it is pretty enjoyable although so lame. That sword things was badass though, I want to see some more of that.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 25, 2012 2:26 PM

May 2012
Awesome episode lets go to grimwarld to save Mina!
Mar 28, 2013 5:58 PM
Mar 2013
Regarding the part where Lisara Restall introduces herself to Ryousuke's mother, she said "I am Ryousuke's classmate, Kaga.. No, I mean, Lisara Restall"

Why did she mistaken her own name for Ryousuke's family name?
Jan 16, 2014 8:00 PM

Aug 2013
His mom is funny with her stories.
My Candies:
Mar 19, 2014 2:38 PM

Mar 2013
monoeye said:
Regarding the part where Lisara Restall introduces herself to Ryousuke's mother, she said "I am Ryousuke's classmate, Kaga.. No, I mean, Lisara Restall"

Why did she mistaken her own name for Ryousuke's family name?

A good point, hopefully this gets answered in the anime (certainly not reading the manga for this).
Dec 7, 2014 7:55 AM

Jan 2013
Im thinking this Galdrblog figure is probably Ryou's father with his memories returned before he came to Earth and knocked up his mother.
Still not liking Ryou's special "dictionary" power, but it's alright I guess.
Jan 25, 2015 1:57 PM

Apr 2013
And here comes the second plot, I hope they don't screw this up.
Feb 18, 2016 7:37 AM

Sep 2012
I was hoping this series would have an early relationship with 1 person. I am hoping that he at least chooses 1.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Jul 5, 2012

158 by KILLERPNDA »»
Apr 14, 4:08 PM

» Dakara wa, H ga Dekinai season 2?

asianinvasion659 - Jul 22, 2014

41 by QuanqqVietNam »»
Nov 27, 2023 9:47 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

73 by Donnawan »»
Jul 25, 2023 8:41 AM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2012

203 by fgowy »»
Mar 21, 2023 10:21 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2012

62 by fgowy »»
Mar 21, 2023 8:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.