Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 28, 2012 1:04 AM

May 2011
knightofdread said:
good episode, i don't understand why people keep saying how this show doesn't stand up to the original well from what i can tell it's not trying to stand up to the original so stop trying to compare the two.

Because it's a direct sequel, why wouldn't we compare it? It doesn't bother me at all that they use a different cast and setting, but are they giving us what we loved about the original? Hell, most of us might not even be watching it if it weren't for the title.
Jul 28, 2012 1:32 AM

Mar 2011
That was good episode but damn 3 weeks hiatus
Jul 28, 2012 2:11 AM

May 2010
things are falling into place like a prefect puzzle, so many question anwsered, thought is would had taken more time.
Jul 28, 2012 2:25 AM

Oct 2008
a_guest said:
This show can now be named "Theater of Poor Shadows", as everything here looks like a shadow of original...
Even the battle scenes.

You've already stated your disdain for the series in two separate posts, so what's the purpose of this one? It's cluttering up the discussion with something you could have expressed neatly in one or two other postings.

kenshin_sama said:

Because it's a direct sequel, why wouldn't we compare it? It doesn't bother me at all that they use a different cast and setting, but are they giving us what we loved about the original? Hell, most of us might not even be watching it if it weren't for the title.

To give my opinion, I agree, they should be compared based upon their own merits and demerits. For instance, I'll agree that the original series had better character development overall, and a greatly imaginative setting and culture that really set itself apart from other titles in the genre. At its expense, the pacing was uneven at best, and lacked the nuances in its world-building and exposition that AO has displayed -- so both series have their own respective strengths and weaknesses. Personally, the reason I believe AO has been so controversial can be summarized between two different groups of people: Those who went in expecting an Eureka Seven: Redux Edition, and those who expected something DIFFERENT. Admittedly, while I went in expecting it to be substantially different based upon what I knew of the series before going in, I wasn't optimistic, as even seven years later, I hadn't really thought of a sequel as being necessary, or even desired in any capacity. Lo and behold, the first episode had me hooked, and there were many aspects that I actually found superior to the original (and still do); so I found this series a pleasant surprise.

Momoko11 said:
Let's face it
, we're all only watching this series to see our beloved Renton, Eureka, Anemone, Dominic, TheEND, and the Nirvash again.

Completely wrong; many may not care to make it vocal in this thread, but that's just false. If you're going to ignore all of the other aspects that's made this show stand apart (in a good way, in my opinion), then why are you even watching? I'm happy the producers have tried something daring again with the franchise, and instead avoided a hammy, fan-pandering mess.

Threads such as these should really be the places where we discuss such things, however:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=460249
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=464557
DangerrJul 28, 2012 3:24 AM
Jul 28, 2012 3:07 AM

Jul 2012
Dangerr:

The first post was created, after watching the RAW and the second was related to text (subs). So these are 2 posts about 2 different things.
I agree, that i should mention it.

I also agree that shows can be different, and I hope that in the future episodes there will be some kind of WOW effect, but in some cases it is better to stop (like Treminator 1-2 great 3-and on rubbish).
a_guestJul 28, 2012 3:14 AM
Jul 28, 2012 3:15 AM

Oct 2008
a_guest said:
Dangerr:

The first post was created, after watching the RAW and the second was related to text (subs). So these are 2 posts about 2 different things.
I agree, that i should mention it.

Fair enough. I would just like to try keeping the discussion clutter to a minimum, as we seemingly have a new person every week asking questions or making speculations about something that's already been discussed to death; having to sift through arbitrary chatter or general criticisms of the series can ward off those seeking to have an actual discourse over elements of the episode at hand, or cause them to skip over what's been said to submit their own information, which turns out being either outdated or redundant. There should be a few threads dedicated toward general criticisms of the series.
DangerrJul 28, 2012 3:29 AM
Jul 28, 2012 4:43 AM

Jul 2012
Yeah I'm really only in this for Renton lol..(I hope thats Renton in OP Song cause dude looks fckin boss XD)

To be honest I wish they would of made a sequel about the 3 kids that Eureka and Renton raised in the original E7. To me that would of made a lot more sense because they actually have emotional attachment to Eureka and Renton and not this I hate my dad but love my mom garbage their pushing with AO. Plus with those 3 kids I feel like character development would of actually existed and I could totally believe them trying to do anything to get Renton and Eureka back.

In terms of the episode I thought it was pretty weak. The only good thing about the episode was seeing the Secrets talk.
Cloud4159Jul 28, 2012 4:58 AM
Jul 28, 2012 5:18 AM

Jul 2012
Finally the story inches forward, but damn 2 week break. Why?
Jul 28, 2012 5:24 AM

Sep 2010
Too much hate for this show, and the funny thing is most of complaints aren't even real issues with the show. Just people's preference, most are complaining trivial things like wanting to see more characters from original E7.

Anyway, a pretty good episode.

4.5/5
Jul 28, 2012 6:17 AM

Jul 2008
I am not buying what Secrets say. For protectors, they are a bit too trigger happy on eliminating any humans they can see. Of course, it is also possible that Secrets are just badly made machines XP

On other hand, I am not trusting the Corals either. We saw in last ep that Eureka and Naru, both of whom could be called Coral Representatives, have conflicting opinions. It is quite possible that Coralians are split into two factions.

Also, I wonder if the Secrets are not from the future. Maybe someone from old cast created them to destroy the quartz for some reason and, in inventor's beliefs, save the humanity.

And treads here seriously have too many useless comments that have nothing to do with the episodes. Shouldn't there be a thread for whining so Episode discussion terads could stay.... well, episode discussion treads.
Jul 28, 2012 6:39 AM
Jul 2012
After i saw this episode, i have to say.....

WTF !!! why the plot same as Mass Effect 3 !!??

now Secrets = the Reapers from the game i mentioned about.

Both of them are combination between organic and inorganic matter....

Both of them has a similiar action 'Preventing from something big happened, by hypocritically attacking the one you protecting"....... -_- zzzz

BOOOOOOONESSSS !!!!!
b4hn5chJul 28, 2012 6:44 AM
Jul 28, 2012 7:25 AM

Jan 2010
Shit episode. So there is only 5-6 good episodes in series, another ones are very bad. About polytics(why we need to see it?), about stupid battle with secrets, pfff.

Never thought that they will fail 2nd "season" of eurekaa, but they made it. Only eureka appearence made a little interest. I was about to drop this shit.
Jul 28, 2012 8:30 AM

Apr 2011
Icebreaker93 said:
That was good episode but damn 3 weeks hiatus

I liked this episode but I'm bummed about a three week break most likely do to the Olympics.
Jul 28, 2012 9:03 AM
Jun 2012
Some people who compare these two stories don't understand how a story works. The reason why the character development was so pristine in eureka seven is because of the amount of episodes and the main character (mostly renton's) goals, dreams and ambitions. Each character in the gekkostate played a big role in renton's life and truly made him grow and mature as a character at the end of the series and somewhat aided him in the fulfillment of his ambitions. The other characters in the story should have been considered main characters not because of character development it was because of the role these people were given and their connections to eureka and renton's father, lead to the discovery of each of these characters lives. It was just a matter of connection. On the other hand in E7-AO, there is int much of that, because it is not necessary why you may ask, because eureka seven ao story is the events that are happening on earth 10 000 years ago which are connecting to the conflict that is happening after the first series ("Renton Is Fighting For Us" - Eureka in (AO) when she is giving birth). To be honest that is what the series is coming to in my opinion. Eureka seven ao is not about all those other people, it about AO, the truth and the conflict in renton and eureka's future, that's it. That conflict might occur in this series or maybe in another sequel who knows or maybe it could be something completely different.

Eureka seven psalms of planets focused more on a culture and a people from a different world and how they lived and fought. Eureka Seven Ao is on earth guys what there that we need to know?

Eureka Seven Psalms of planets had better characters yes but that is because of the theme of the story and the ambitions and conflicts of the main characters.

Eureka Seven is about the emotional tie between two people. Eureka Seven Ao is about the conflict in the future of these two people.

And about the whole monster every week thing, that was intentional. It would have been boring if everything was revealed at the beginning. They slowly injected information into us from episode 1-12. Look what happened when eureka returned and everything was going down; in my opinion the action occurred at the right time.

Also cut AO some slack, he is fulfilling is purpose a character, the key to discovering the future of renton and eureka.

The unique emotions thing in the first series, i completely agree on.

lastly, I think they tried to kill two birds with one stone, by telling the story 10 000 years ago and the events that occur after eureka even psalms of planets which is different, and something i liked.
Jul 28, 2012 9:39 AM
Aug 2010
its been said a milion times so far but e7 had 50 episodes. seems many people who watched e7 were suckers for love and AO pisses them off.

You see people e7 did have romantics and the culture cuz it was a totaly different world. Now we got earth in a totaly different time ? What is there to be shown anyways. We got some nice background stories and politics. We know where the countries are, we know how the planet looks like. For E7 we have no damn idea what it was.

E7AO's goal is to answer the questions and connect all the loose ends. I dont really care if we will see Renton going all Seven Swell or some shit if the show leaves us with questions. The original was fine really but AO added a new depth to it and we need answers.

Momoko11 said:
Let's face it
, we're all only watching this series to see our beloved Renton, Eureka, Anemone, Dominic, TheEND, and the Nirvash again.

We dont want a second DESTINY. AO and his clique will be in the spotlight the whole time. would be nice to see a reunion and the end tho.
triforcebihJul 28, 2012 9:44 AM
Jul 28, 2012 10:43 AM

Sep 2011
People need to Sdfu about E7 and E7AO. If you hate the second season, then drop it instead of crying about it all day.

I agree that E7 had more emotion, better development and such, but what do you expect? It was a 50 Episode long series where they could plan stuff more. Unlike the 24 Episodes we get which pretty much goes into a new world and explaining all the ties and knots of what has happened. Less QQ is needed.
Jul 28, 2012 11:43 AM

Jul 2012
Tyrel said:
People need to Sdfu about E7 and E7AO. If you hate the second season, then drop it instead of crying about it all day.

I agree that E7 had more emotion, better development and such, but what do you expect? It was a 50 Episode long series where they could plan stuff more. Unlike the 24 Episodes we get which pretty much goes into a new world and explaining all the ties and knots of what has happened. Less QQ is needed.

Hm.. Quite strange position.
Most of the complaints I see, are about quality of the show, and not about the show itself. So, do you suggest not to ask for at least the same quality?
As was mentioned before, AO is positioned as sequel, so it is natural to expect something alike. "Do it well, or do not do it at all".
Nobody here is "crying", just explaining point of view. That's what forums are made for, isn't it? Or maybe I'm missing something?
Jul 28, 2012 11:57 AM
Nov 2007
b4hn5ch said:

You think this is a plot device Mass Effect invented? It's been around forever, re-used again and again. Gainax loves it. Most recently, they used it in Gurren Lagann, and they used it in Gunbuster way back in the day.

I'm sure you could dig out plenty of older sci-fi which uses it, too.
Jul 28, 2012 12:32 PM
Jan 2011
2 weeks off?

Maybe they wanna watch the Olympics.
Jul 28, 2012 12:59 PM
Jul 2012
Im sure if bones tried to make this show mirror to the original e7 then people would still bitch saying they just copied the plot. You knew it wasn't going to be about renton and eureka when it started so quit complaining.
Jul 28, 2012 2:04 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Good episode. More answers than questions and Ao is manning up as a fighter. It looks like we'll have an epic battle coming up.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 28, 2012 2:36 PM

Sep 2011
a_guest said:
Tyrel said:

Hm.. Quite strange position.
Most of the complaints I see, are about quality of the show, and not about the show itself. So, do you suggest not to ask for at least the same quality?
As was mentioned before, AO is positioned as sequel, so it is natural to expect something alike. "Do it well, or do not do it at all".
Nobody here is "crying", just explaining point of view. That's what forums are made for, isn't it? Or maybe I'm missing something?

The Episode discussions are made for discussing on the episode. Not comparing it even if its the sequel, if you want to compare it make a separate thread explaining your "POV". It just gets really tiring that in every E7AO episode thread it has people complaining how the sequel was better and this and that. It just gets tiring seeing that 24/7. The quality of the show isn't as great as E7, but deal with it. I would wish for the exact same quality as E7, but you can't always get what you want.

Do it well, or do not do it at all". << The thing you said here, what would you want, honestly. To have them never make a sequel of the show or to make it. Tons of people wanted a sequel to E7 after the ending, and that's what we're getting, though it isn't exactly a "Sequel" In my terms of view of how its gone, but I'm not saying that every second I get like other people are doing.

This is just my POV.
Jul 28, 2012 2:53 PM

Aug 2010
Story is starting to take off. It is kind of funny that now is when they are taking a break due to the Olympics.
Jul 28, 2012 4:05 PM
Jul 2012
WAHa_06x36 said:
b4hn5ch said:

You think this is a plot device Mass Effect invented? It's been around forever, re-used again and again. Gainax loves it. Most recently, they used it in Gurren Lagann, and they used it in Gunbuster way back in the day.

I'm sure you could dig out plenty of older sci-fi which uses it, too.

I do agree that this plot device same as TTGL, but even i watch the TTGL i didn't notice to that because the willpower words in TTGL too much, even clouded what the main plot to be.

but I completely Agree

however for the tone of seriousness, is close to ME. I don't know if older scifi has the same kind of plot device.
Jul 28, 2012 4:33 PM

May 2010
Good episode ._ .b I'm enjoying how they reveal bits of the story/plot in each episode and that's keeping me really interested.

3 week wait... ;-;
Jul 28, 2012 6:40 PM

Nov 2007
Did anyone notice the changes in the OP?
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 28, 2012 7:02 PM
May 2012
後三週間戻るかい?じゃ、しょうがないなあ、元エウレカ見直すことにするのは・・・開始!

hehe, info episode, not as good as the previous 2 though, but interesting^_^ next one, flat stomach eureka appears.... hmmmmm. But maybe Ao's dreaming again cause where he was laying? We won't know until... 3 weeks/21 days/714 hours/42,840 seconds... I bet I messed up with those numbers^_^
Jul 28, 2012 7:11 PM
May 2012
shanimebib said:

I just re-watched 14/15 intros at the same time, paused a lot to check.. couldn't really find anything?!?!
Jul 28, 2012 7:59 PM

Dec 2009
shanimebib said:

Could you please post which changes?; didn't see any.
Jul 28, 2012 8:50 PM
Jul 2012
Dangerr said:

Completely wrong; many may not care to make it vocal in this thread, but that's just false. If you're going to ignore all of the other aspects that's made this show stand apart (in a good way, in my opinion), then why are you even watching? I'm happy the producers have tried something daring again with the franchise, and instead avoided a hammy, fan-pandering mess.

Threads such as these should really be the places where we discuss such things, however:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=460249
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=464557

Calm down dude. It's just my opinion. I never said you had to agree with it. Besides, it's not like I said I completely hate E7AO I (emphasis on I) just want it to be more like the original. Don't flip out on me.
Jul 28, 2012 9:30 PM

Oct 2011
The stupidest thing I always here on here is "If you don't like it then why are you watching the series." As an anime watcher I have the right to express my criticisms on a particular anime and just because I express criticism doesn't mean I hate the show. This silly notion of dropping the entire show is asinine.

The show is becoming more interesting but with less than 9 episodes left this will be rushed. To be quite frank they missed the ball on this one and should have introduced the Gekko sooner to build up for the final confrontation.

I see quite a lot of fanboys on here (Dangerr) who lash out on other individuals who voice an opinion on an anime forum. Funny I thought the whole idea of discussing an anime was to critique the good and the bad.

BTW the person who said 24 episodes is not enough is making a ridiculous statement. Countless shows have made rich plots with fantastic characters with about that many episodes and some even less.
Jul 28, 2012 9:40 PM

Oct 2011
Is it weird that I'm more excited by the fact that Type TheEND is in the next episode, than the fact Eureka is?
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Jul 28, 2012 9:50 PM

Jul 2009
Darkdrone said:
The stupidest thing I always here on here is "If you don't like it then why are you watching the series." As an anime watcher I have the right to express my criticisms on a particular anime and just because I express criticism doesn't mean I hate the show. This silly notion of dropping the entire show is asinine.

The show is becoming more interesting but with less than 9 episodes left this will be rushed. To be quite frank they missed the ball on this one and should have introduced the Gekko sooner to build up for the final confrontation.

Who said there isn't an AO season 2?
Jul 28, 2012 9:50 PM

Jul 2011
Someone can tell me why we have to wait 3 weeks for the next episode just because there are the Olympics?
Jul 28, 2012 10:40 PM

Oct 2008
Darkdrone said:

I agree.

Darkdrone said:
I see quite a lot of fanboys on here (Dangerr) who lash out on other individuals who voice an opinion on an anime forum. Funny I thought the whole idea of discussing an anime was to critique the good and the bad.

It's one thing to express an opinion, and another to make sweeping generalizations; I have nothing wrong with those wishing to voice their opinion, and encourage it (contrary viewpoints always make the discussion more interesting; the problem here though - does comparing the qualities of both series really belong in the episode discussion threads?).

And how does it make me a fanboy for expressing my own, contrary opinions and observations? If you're prepared to make a controversial statement, then shouldn't you be ready to take heat from the other side? I don't disagree with you (as far as critiquing the good and bad), but I fail to see how I'm the fanboy here.

Momoko11 said:
Calm down dude. It's just my opinion. I never said you had to agree with it. Besides, it's not like I said I completely hate E7AO I (emphasis on I) just want it to be more like the original. Don't flip out on me.

I'm actually not lashing out, and apologize if you took it that way; I tend to go hardball with these discussions, but I'm all for keeping everything civil. You may be expressing your opinion, but you gave a sweeping statement that just isn't true. My response was aggressive, but I didn't mean to bite your head off, so for that, I apologize.
DangerrJul 29, 2012 4:43 AM
Jul 29, 2012 12:18 AM
Jul 2012
With the way this show is going im expecting (actually hoping) they pull a code geass and come out with another season so stuff isnt rushed maybe abd we get more info on what happened to the old e7 characters
Jul 29, 2012 12:22 AM

Jul 2012
Tyrel:

I agree that in some cases discussion gets annoying and it needs to stop, i just do not like when people say "They are doing it, just be grateful for that".
For sure, it is impossible to create a sequel which will correspond to expectations of all of the fans, but it is sad to see such casual work here (it is my personal point of view, to avoid any complaints).
As for the episode.
This one looked like raw material. Like director got shots from the cameras and lined them up in timeline, for future editing (to be honest, till now, most of the episodes looked like that to me).
And at some point, it seems like coralians, were running from someone after loosing a war (a kind of refugees here) or trying to avoid it, and now the opponents got them.

All I said is my opinion only.
Jul 29, 2012 12:40 AM

Oct 2008
SpiritxGun36 said:
With the way this show is going im expecting (actually hoping) they pull a code geass and come out with another season so stuff isnt rushed maybe abd we get more info on what happened to the old e7 characters

I can conceivably see this ending in nine or so episodes; it's going to have to address a lot, but nine episodes -should- be plenty.
Jul 29, 2012 12:51 AM

Nov 2007
QuakerBits said:
shanimebib said:

I just re-watched 14/15 intros at the same time, paused a lot to check.. couldn't really find anything?!?!
Linkark07 said:
shanimebib said:

Could you please post which changes?; didn't see any.

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 29, 2012 2:18 AM
Aug 2010
Darkdrone said:
I see quite a lot of fanboys on here (Dangerr) who lash out on other individuals who voice an opinion on an anime forum.

Jesus christ man. Dangerr is a saint compared to people on *other* places.

But yeah it would be cool if there is a second season. If we get one maybe it will be focused on the original world
Jul 29, 2012 3:12 AM

Feb 2012
At this point the discussion thread of the latest episode would be usually filled with theories and I don't really see any of those, if you want to bitch about about the sequel in general, go make a new thread or use one that already exists.

I don't know what to think of the speaking Secret, it could be lying but I wouldn't bet on it. That a Secret spoke is awesome, I would ask it a ton of things but Blanc wants to destroy them.

Next episode Eureka shows up again, that's a good teaser but on the other hand wouldn't it be better not to show her in the preview and suprise us when the time comes?
Jul 29, 2012 3:26 AM

Jul 2012
Not too interesting, mostly build up in this episode. Ao getting all hot-blooded in battle.

And the Secret speaks! And we find out Generation Bleu's motive in gathering the Quartz...

Next episode looks to be action packed.
Jul 29, 2012 3:56 AM

May 2012
2 week break!! nice! a force break for my incoming exam!!
[/URL]
Jul 29, 2012 5:13 AM

May 2010
triforcebih said:
2 weeks break

BONES

What a break....this sucks !!!

Jul 29, 2012 7:18 AM

Oct 2011
Total mess...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2012 9:07 AM
May 2012
Aside from the constant complaining, a possible outcome popped in my head. If you watched the preview for Ep. 16 with subtitles, they say Gen. Blue is starting some plan and Ao is given a capsule with mankind's fate in it. In the opening you see the Nirvash with some big contraption next to a Scub Coral which could possibly be that capsule which might have all of the Quartz in it. I could only guess if he is able to use it or not, but that may finally be the time where that Nirvash Spec V lookalike will finally appear. If that does happen I so hope that it is Renton in that Mecha and possibly even Eureka since she was in the preview. I know this is just a guess and a lot of wishful thinking but I at least hope half of this is true.
Jul 29, 2012 10:21 AM
Aug 2010
a_guest said:

Sorry, I may look stupid, but I could not find Eureka in the preview of the next ep... Could you please point out where to look?

eh lol ? i didnt watch the EP yet but she is in the PV. standin there, her head covering the sun/moon and she got no belly
Jul 29, 2012 11:45 AM

Jul 2012
triforcebih said:
a_guest said:

Sorry, I may look stupid, but I could not find Eureka in the preview of the next ep... Could you please point out where to look?

eh lol ? i didnt watch the EP yet but she is in the PV. standin there, her head covering the sun/moon and she got no belly

Thank you. I have already figured it out:)
Jul 29, 2012 12:07 PM

Jul 2012
i am stuck on the thought of "what if Eureka was the enemy" mostly because pretty much every hates her
I highly doubt it but i'm preparing myself for it ><
Jul 29, 2012 5:51 PM

Oct 2008
AnimaRO64 said:
i am stuck on the thought of "what if Eureka was the enemy" mostly because pretty much every hates her
I highly doubt it but i'm preparing myself for it ><

Effing with other timelines, intentionally or not, tends to cause some pretty adverse reactions for the parties affected - a fairly consistent element in time-travel fiction.

Making Eureka and Renton out to be the antagonists however... I don't know if any sort of masterful storytelling would be able to overcome the gut-punch BONES would be delivering to the audience (including myself). Either way, I can only see endless fan-rage at such a scenario; I doubt this is going to happen.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 24, 2012

156 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode (23 &amp;) 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 19, 2012

433 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 5:07 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 23 Discussion

Kefkiroth - Nov 19, 2012

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

bastek66 - Sep 27, 2012

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2012

108 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.