Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 6, 2012 5:23 AM

May 2009
OMG... WHY THE FUCK DID I WATCH THAT?
I'm glad I didn't finish it. I feel sick. This show has ruined all my good moments from Uta Koi, Tari Tari, Natsuyuki Rendezvous. Even Kokoro Connect.

The beginning was interesting. I thought they had some real serious stuff going. But then that friggin candy land club thing and those bloody annoying characters and the overdone "comedy"... What the hell, there's no consistency. I can't stand it!

Dropped like a shit bag. Ew.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Jul 6, 2012 5:38 AM

Jun 2010
This is quite interesting. Though Im quite confused too.

Why censored? Does anyone knows if someone will air an uncensored version? or we have to wait for the BD? Damn it. I like the characters.

I wonder how the story will progress.

Lol at dat yaoi stick.
Jul 6, 2012 5:42 AM

Aug 2011
Needs more Michiru screen time.
Jul 6, 2012 5:57 AM

Sep 2011
Censoring pissed me off, half my screen literally disappears from it. Not a fan of Yaoi so I disliked that, but it was funny. Will watch the series even w/ the censoring just gotta DL the BD.
Jul 6, 2012 6:15 AM
Jun 2008
oh my look this more to it something mix of all in it from drama, harem, comedy, main guy got same voice as Tomoya Okazaki, sweets, fun, big JUGS, a teacher drink beer with big cup, etc so much.

it also got a conspiracy with hit-run doing adding also rid of evidience memory chip like take a potato chip & EAT IT!!!

yet also chocolate http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/359/c/3/did_you_say_Chocolate__by_MegansAmazingArt.jpg

hmm stick with it to see what else to expect?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jul 6, 2012 6:18 AM

Jul 2011
i was like, wtf at start. well not bad for a first episode!
Jul 6, 2012 6:18 AM

Mar 2010
Honestly I felt a bit confused by what was happening sometimes but the chars are interesting at least.
Jul 6, 2012 6:36 AM

May 2010
this looks good, but it went from super serious to school life hella fast, cant wait till next week to see how the begging ties in to all this.

Beam of light we meet again
Jul 6, 2012 6:41 AM

Nov 2011
God damn censors -.-

and lulz at the yaoi stick.
Jul 6, 2012 6:54 AM

Aug 2010
Man, that was actually pretty enjoyable.
Jul 6, 2012 7:36 AM

Dec 2011
The series I was waiting for awhile now. And the first ep dissapoint me. I love the all the girls and the Yaoi stick joke was too funny.

Anyone know the name of the little girl with the lab coat?
Jul 6, 2012 8:19 AM

Sep 2010
Bit interesting....

But damn they include a fucking annoying Tsundere for main FC....

2.5/5
Jul 6, 2012 8:34 AM
Jun 2012
Good episode.Will follow.
Jul 6, 2012 8:39 AM
Jun 2012
I played the VN
watched this ~
got blanked ... when i saw an intentional - drive by

did i miss something inside the vn?

the prologue anime and vn are different ~

and

Jul 6, 2012 8:46 AM

Jun 2008
hahaha, the yaoi stick XD I usually dislike harem but im gonna watch it because I like the charas!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 6, 2012 10:09 AM

Feb 2011
I'll pass on this, not my cup of tea :/
Jul 6, 2012 10:11 AM

Jul 2009
I'm glad it doesn't seem to take itself too seriously, otherwise it'd be shit. Gonna see how this one turns out.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jul 6, 2012 10:20 AM

Mar 2011
I can already tell Michiru is going to be my favorite character. The fact that KURISUTINAAAAAAAAAA voices her seals the deal.
Jul 6, 2012 10:30 AM

Apr 2010
First thing is first, another anime raped by censors!!
I read a few chapters of the manga a few months ago and it was much better then this.
They clearly went for a other storyline here and it's pretty bad so far.
After reading the manga i was looking forward to this but actually i am pretty disappointed now.

Also the election process here seems more like that of a corrupt country then that of a school.
I mean bribing stealing money and even seriously harming people to hide evidence guess voting won't go honest either and they will need a recount.
Also appears the main character was able to see trough someones personality like he did with the guy with the mask.

There is one plus though that teacher is awesome!!
Jul 6, 2012 10:42 AM

Feb 2010
1 more episode then I'll consider dropping this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2012 10:44 AM

Dec 2011
¬ Well that was abit hard to follow, First starting of quite serious (Correct me if im wrong but I mean running over and putting a girl into a coma over Student council Elections? Shinonome that was kind of uncalled for -_- ) and then straight into a generic main protagonist introduction which then continues with the sort of lacking typical highschool humor.

¬ I love character art and their diverse personalities, but there are also so many characters introduced in this first ep I don't even though who the main ones are.

I feel the lack of proper introduction in this ep just leaves you kinda confused, and asking Who? wait? what?

Very close to passing but Some of the club humor and especially Michiru <33 are the main reasons im gonna continue to watch this.
AsakurabakaJul 6, 2012 10:51 AM
Jul 6, 2012 10:57 AM
Jan 2011
Oh boy, it seem that there is more to this anime than what it's genre stated, I wonder who got run over and who is the villain?
Nasty001Jul 6, 2012 11:02 AM
Jul 6, 2012 11:38 AM

Aug 2011
Well, i just hope this "Yaoi Stick" joke won´t be used to often because that could ruin the show for me.

Nontheless it seems quite interesting, the characters look a lot like the ones from Amagami.
The opening sequence surely will be important for the ending of the series and I am also curious to find out why Chisato can´t eat chocolate but why she offered
exactly that to the person on the picture.

4/5
APTXJul 6, 2012 11:42 AM
Jul 6, 2012 12:57 PM

Mar 2012
Pretty intrigue for the beginning.. Definitely watch list.. Btw screw that holy light..!!
Joke of the day: yaoi stick lol..
Claude_KennyJul 6, 2012 1:03 PM
Keep moving forward
Jul 6, 2012 1:26 PM

Feb 2012
Hm, I do read the manga but the prologue isn't it, there is also stuff going on with Oojima's perception that I didn't know of. So I was quite surpised but that makes it kinda more intersting with the different tone.

The censoring is ridiculous (even worse than in Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouta ga Iru) and I fucking hate Ogata Megumi's voice, it makes me so angry.
ZhouJul 6, 2012 1:31 PM
Jul 6, 2012 1:48 PM

Apr 2010
Jul 6, 2012 2:12 PM

Jun 2010
I liked it. I was expecting a totally silly harem, but the beginning was quite serious & dark.
I hope it will continue this way; And I already like Satsuki. ~
Jul 6, 2012 2:22 PM

Dec 2010
which subs are u all downloading?
Jul 6, 2012 2:42 PM

Feb 2012
amare135 said:
which subs are u all downloading?

Pomf, a joint between rori and FFF.
Jul 6, 2012 2:46 PM
Jan 2011
Hm, really good so far. Everything is nice. I just don't get that dreadful-like part at the beginning. I hope it will be explained.

Graphics are great, I really like the colors, chara design reminds me of 'Amagami SS', though it's a lot better here. Music also is easy on the ears.

And Yuuichi Nakamura, mm.

Seems to be one of the better series this season. A very relaxing and light anime. Not really something major, but great to kill time.
Jul 6, 2012 2:52 PM

Jul 2010
Well, I wasn't expecting this kind of an intro, holy shit.

Anyway, nice surprise to hear Nakamura Yuuich once more. I wasn't even aware he did Yuuki's voice. Seems like a pretty generic school club childhood friend romance series so far. Apart from the intro and the fact that only Yuuji is seeing some weird stuff, that is. Him running for president could be interesting. Let's see where this goes.

Did Satsuki Shinonome remind anyone else of Morishima Haruka too? Their design is really similar.
OnyxthegreatJul 6, 2012 2:55 PM

Jul 6, 2012 3:00 PM

Aug 2010
Looks nice enough. Girls are cute.

Only thing dragging my vote down is the... no, it's not censoring. It's shameless DVD-baiting. Thus, only 3/5.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jul 6, 2012 3:01 PM
Sep 2010
Pretty interesting show, the usual its gonna have fan service and other stuff, but the yaoi stick i s kind of creepy, but I'll keep watching it for now.
Jul 6, 2012 3:37 PM

Jan 2012
The episode was nice. This show looks pretty good. Looking forward to next episode.

Jul 6, 2012 3:49 PM

Nov 2008
The characters are pretty great. The beginning was interesting, and I was starting to wonder if I was watching the right thing...

Now all I"m wondering is why Chisato hates chocolate and who that boy, cause I'm assuming its a boys, in the picture is.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 6, 2012 4:38 PM

Aug 2008
-Yumaol- said:
Censors. Censors.

Dropped until DVD release... I hate censors with a passion.

Jul 6, 2012 4:43 PM

Apr 2012
The first 2 minutes would make a good Pocky protest video
Actually a harem where I like the mc, although he is into breaking yaoi sticks, anyways loved the ED I'll probably watch a few more episodes to see how the story progresses, I can't tell whether its comedy or drama.
Jul 6, 2012 6:05 PM
Apr 2010
My goodness, the censoring was Mirai Nikki tier. I hope that there aren't too many panty shots, or there are some better efforts at censoring for the rest of the show. This hurts.

Overall the episode was a bit lackluster, I was expecting something better. The scene at the start was interesting though, but doing that for a student election campaign? Seems way too far. Didn't really feel the rest of the episode, I wanted it to be interesting but it was just wasn't. The characters look cool enough so far, can't really say much about them after one episode. Anyway, hopefully this anime will do better next episode.
Jul 6, 2012 6:32 PM

Aug 2011
The opening scene was a complete troll. I thought, "Wow. This might be better than I expected." But then it proved me wrong.
  • Constantly blushing girls.
  • Annoying moeblob/loli voices.
  • Big-breasted bishie/loli characters.
  • FUCKING TSUNDERE.
  • Ecchi tendencies.
  • Obvious harem.
  • Yaoi jokes.

The only reason I'd even consider watching another episode is for the quiet cat-ear-hair girl, because I find quiet and reserved characters interesting. I don't even care about the drama, considering what it decided to do with the rest of the episode. And what was up with the student council meeting? It looked like something that would be taking place in the government. BUT IT'S A SCHOOL.

Oh well. At least this otaku food made itself known for what it really is without wasting another episode.
Jul 6, 2012 7:11 PM

Apr 2012
DraconisMarch said:
The opening scene was a complete troll. I thought, "Wow. This might be better than I expected." But then it proved me wrong.
  • Constantly blushing girls.
  • Annoying moeblob/loli voices.
  • Big-breasted bishie/loli characters.
  • FUCKING TSUNDERE.
  • Ecchi tendencies.
  • Obvious harem.
  • Yaoi jokes.

The only reason I'd even consider watching another episode is for the quiet cat-ear-hair girl, because I find quiet and reserved characters interesting. I don't even care about the drama, considering what it decided to do with the rest of the episode. And what was up with the student council meeting? It looked like something that would be taking place in the government. BUT IT'S A SCHOOL.

Oh well. At least this otaku food made itself known for what it really is without wasting another episode.
Haha xD if only schools were actually like that I think we would all pass Govt class
Jul 6, 2012 9:55 PM

May 2010
i'd like one yaoi stick please
Jul 6, 2012 10:21 PM

Feb 2012
In the words of Eru: "Watashi, Kininarimasu"

Great first ep. The first 2 minutes really surprised me. I thought I had the wrong anime for a sec lol.

Looking forward to how this develops. <3 the characters so far and boobs are always welcome. Hated the censors though. Damnit!
Jul 6, 2012 10:35 PM

Jun 2011
lol Yumeshima
and Nakamura Yuuichi!
Jul 6, 2012 11:05 PM

Sep 2011
Well, I've played through this game before. The whole "being run over by a car" scene didn't appear in the game--

I personally actually like this anime better than the game, since the animation and everybody's voices actually makes things livelier. As I thought, it's MUCH better to let the main guy have a voice to make things less dull.
Jul 7, 2012 12:35 AM

Jul 2009
Wtf. Amazing opening but then I had no idea what I was watching anymore.
Jul 7, 2012 3:19 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
So far I am not exactly intrigued by this election thing which so far has been difficult to follow and seems unreasonably serious. Otherwise, the show is pretty run out of the mill without anything too special; not too shabby for first ep.
Jul 7, 2012 3:50 AM

Nov 2007
I know now what I'm not watching for Summer.

Jul 7, 2012 5:19 AM

Oct 2010
A excellent episode. Obviously LIGHT BEAMS command you to spend your $$$ to see the fan service. And obviously it sucks. Anyway here are my thoughts.

About the beginning, the beginning in the spoiler
was nice! The girl’s breath was well done along with her camera. However looks to me the car behind her killed her in bloody murder.

About the OP, I will list which elements I liked of it in the list.
  • The title along with the girl running and the girl behind her in the spoiler
    is nice and notice the first girl running has the car in between her teeth.

• Nice group pic in the spoiler
    shows a whole with the cast of the show.

• Nice intro of Sumiyoshi Chisato in the spoiler
    barging in type suits her.

• Kiba Mifuyu in the spoiler
    was nicely shown in her hair waving. Elegance is shown here of her.

• The twin duet in the spoiler
    rather please me for their loli bodies and faces. Moreover the color is nice as one tends to have the same hair color as Nymph.

• The green haired girl in the spoiler
    looks more of a trap than anything of value to the show. Would to see what contribution this character may have.

• The loli in the spoiler
    is most likely the typical loli genius. Regardless I like her appearance. The way she swings that snack reminds of perverted stuff. Just chasing her snack into something else can do the job.

• My favorite girl in the spoiler
    was shown wisely in her character. That’s all I will say.
This is my realism view of this show’s OP. I hope it clears out as to how I feel of it.

About the start after the OP, it starts rather kinky ans sexy in the spoiler
what else may be said of some female trouser were clearly my imagination can see her privates. Along with her stomach and tights Chisato does not disappointing in male needs of her bodies to quench their sexuality. Moreover in the spoiler
Chitose boldly jumps on the Yuuki. Rather bold. I got some [url=]K-ON VIBES due to the cassette here.[/url] Lovely Chitose face in the spoiler
I liked that one and what a sorry loser Yuuki was to come begging into the breasts of Kiba! Seems she likes his head rubbing her there. However in thee end like all morons he puts his stupid bag on his stupid face to be a stupid fool in the middle of the street. HOW IRONIC!

Lovely face of Kiba in the spoiler
I liked it. Same of the loli in the spoiler
nice cheerful entry.

About the conference room, nice seeing first around one of the loli duets with orange hair. It was certainly lively to see the duet in the spoiler
being surprised. That is of snacks her incoming. No surprise they love them. The green haired girl here. Was nice to open her mouth like that. While I liked the group shot in the spoiler
since it was nice. Most likely the best for me is the following,

Along with the spoiler
for marvelous reactions of the duet lovely loli sets of orange/blue hair combo. Their acting and MOE captivated me.
While I will not deny Michiru’s pose in the spoiler
nice leg/panties exposure. I liked a lot the blushing of the green haired girl here. It looks nice. Love Chitose’s smile in the spoiler
it radiates nicely. The teacher’s entry in the spoiler
just reeks of BIG BREASTS and mature looks. I want to see some bouncing of her breasts.

About Satsuki Shinonome, her intro was nice in the spoiler
another conference involvement. One of the good things about Shinonome are her big breasts and nice face! Males with big breasts fetish need not to look further than her.

About back in class, first of all the guy in the spoiler
really got me ROFL due to his nature and looks whom among them the spinning hat. However the following girl,

Impressed me more. Her appearance in general appeals to my HAREM needs.

Setting change! certainly nice to see the orange hair girl of the duet here. She has a bigger chest than I though however her short height still reminds me of a loli. HOWEVER! Notice the teacher in the spoiler
WHAT A SLUT! Drink in front of underage kids and puts a pen in her breasts to act as a penis? Really now? Sure makes female student jealous of her body. How slutty of her now. Sheesh!
I still enjoyed the reactions of the others in the spoiler
Mainly the twins and Kiba.

About the outside, well for one random students/people with masks in the spoiler
got me laughing of how stupid it was shown and ridiculous. However that’s one part of anime that is good. However everything got much more appealing with some breast action of Isara in the spoiler
falling down like that on Yuuki and all.
SHAMELESS CLUMSINESS! Regardless funny as usual.

About back at the drinking spot, well I liked the character expressions and interactions in the spoiler
for one Michiru likes to eat and play games. Chitose is full of energy as usual. Green hair girl is nice. Michiru is so nice in the spoiler
however the BIG BREASTED COW in the spoiler
continues to be a drunk slut. Regardless the group shot in the spoiler
was nice to see.

About the fan service, you should just fuuuuuuuu it! In the spoiler
says HELLO WHITE FOG! Enjoy it till you get the BD rips as revenge for the censors, like many do anyway.

About thee end, I liked it in the spoiler
Yuuki gets chosen for the whole part he has to do and it ends nicely in the spoiler
with the whole gang and a special announcement of all things. Oh my!

BTW: A extra in the spoiler
nice depiction there.

2 extra bonuses in the spoiler
I liked those TBH with the setup they show out.

Finally a little something in the spoiler (NSFW)of seeing Isara’s breasts with nipples. I think it would be nice to make them like that.

So in thee end I gave this a 1/10 and 1/5. Try harder Japan!
Yumekichi11Jul 7, 2012 5:23 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 7, 2012 6:44 AM

Aug 2010
This was underwhelming...I care neither about the story nor the characters, barring Morishita. I hope it gets better 2/5.
Jul 7, 2012 8:28 AM

Jan 2008
Can't help feeling that sense of something missing because of the animation.

The original drawing are just too good.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.