Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 5, 2008 10:54 AM

Nov 2007
way too much fanservice -.-
i was already bored after 5 minutes...i hope the next episodes will be better...
Oct 5, 2008 11:11 AM

Jan 2008
Normally I like ecchi/comedy Anime and I liked R+V ,but this was just crap.The only good thing was the ending xD
Oct 5, 2008 11:22 AM

Jul 2007
OMG!! That was 1 hell of a first episode!! I loved it seriously!
Now this was a huge LOL by me
Oct 5, 2008 11:40 AM

Aug 2008
Whahaha. Haha. Whahaha, I don't know why but the pic above just made my day. Whahahaaahhhh. And I didn't even started watching it. Oh my, anyway, I'll just wait for all episodes to be released, and have a nice watch, because I don't have the patience to wait a week for each episode. Panties lol. Huh, this was a good laugh.

edit: Just heard that TV Osaka and TV Aichi censored some scenes. >.> Anyone knows which are those scenes?
Oct 5, 2008 11:58 AM

Aug 2007
Did I see the same ep like you?
I did not see any funny scenes.
Except for the scene with the stalking Mizore on the pic above.

I hope the next few episodes will be better.

@ailailou
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2008/10/04/rosario-vampire-capu2-massacred-by-censors/
Did you maybe mean those?
Oct 5, 2008 12:17 PM

Nov 2007
Seems like it's pointless to expect any serious plot (at least somewhat like the manga)... They'll probably just stick to the ecchi and get it over with...
Oct 5, 2008 12:26 PM

Aug 2008
yanger said:
Seems like it's pointless to expect any serious plot (at least somewhat like the manga)... They'll probably just stick to the ecchi and get it over with...

Probably, even for sure. They skipped most of the plot form first series of manga while R+V II contains ermm 11-12 chapters? Something like that. Yay, filler season. The only question now is how fast I'll drop it.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Oct 5, 2008 1:17 PM

Mar 2008
Why am I still watching this show? I think the panty-shot count got up to the 50s, although I lost count.
Oct 5, 2008 1:53 PM

Jul 2008
YungInfamouz said:
wtf is with half the panties being censored... other then that it was good.

PAY ATTENTION: There are two versions and one of them is censored but I HAVE FAITH THAT CHIHIRO will grab the UNCENSORED ONE. They did do it with 1st episode cause I saw the censored version RAW.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Oct 5, 2008 2:19 PM

Jul 2008
YungInfamouz said:
angel999 said:
YungInfamouz said:
wtf is with half the panties being censored... other then that it was good.

PAY ATTENTION: There are two versions and one of them is censored but I HAVE FAITH THAT CHIHIRO will grab the UNCENSORED ONE. They did do it with 1st episode cause I saw the censored version RAW.

amazing how come this wasn' disclosed earlier? i had to see that shit censored one o well.

BLAME THE DIET COMMISION! They are under fire right now and they are trying to extinguish it. The best I heard is they will do a investigation into the whole thing then decide on elements to ban. Three years seems long, so they just try to dodge the whole issue.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Oct 5, 2008 2:48 PM

Sep 2008
Ok so i m 03:28 in to this show. And I pause it to say this. The music in this Anime Fails So Hard. its so hard to listen to. I don't mean the epic theme song at the end. I am talking about the BGM, you know that madamadamaa < god I hate that.. and the part were they tell you the Name of the episode. I hated it in the first season and they brought that back. >_> well I shall go and finish this episode. already Music rating is a 1 the ending song saved it from a 0..

ok episode was good. and before anyone asks I saw the ending before i watched the episode. (Pantie Shots O_O So many!!)

Mod Edit: posts merged. Use the Edit link if you have something to add, don't double post.
cyruzOct 5, 2008 5:06 PM
Go Watch Sumomo momo Its epic. It has not gotten much attention... Episode 1
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v83597095dreGdW#comments
Oct 5, 2008 3:35 PM
Dec 2007
Rosario + Vampire's anime adaption has gone down hill way to far for recovery. Not even 5 minutes into the episode and there were probably at least a total of 20 panty shots and several other perverted refferences. Ugh. Terrible.
Oct 5, 2008 5:26 PM

Jan 2008
*sigh* - I didn't think this show could possibly get any worse... First series dropped for me this season.
~five exclamation marks is the sure sign of an insane mind~
Oct 5, 2008 6:20 PM

Jun 2008
Don't really know why people are dissing this show. Rosario Vampire is meant to be a ecchi, pantsu, perverted, show, well at least include this in it. Because the manga does have lots of pantsu shots, the show only takes advantage of the fact that time rolls and progresses and allows for many different angles from one point in time. In this sense they can put more pantsu into the show and still not completely botch the whole series. (which they haven't)

So while the rest of the people have either dropped it, or dissing the show, or watching a show that they know will have pantsu in it and then complain because they don't like the pantsu and then rate the show really low and reduce the overall value of what is truly the essence of the show, I will rate it high, and continue to watch what i believe is a great series.

The opening and endings were great. Liked the ending better.
Signature Here.
Oct 5, 2008 6:47 PM

Jul 2008
RaitoTheReaper said:
Rosario + Vampire's anime adaption has gone down hill way to far for recovery. Not even 5 minutes into the episode and there were probably at least a total of 20 panty shots and several other perverted refferences. Ugh. Terrible.

YOU MADE MY DAY WITH YOUR COMMENT! LOL

chieftain20 said:
Don't really know why people are dissing this show. Rosario Vampire is meant to be a ecchi, pantsu, perverted, show, well at least include this in it. Because the manga does have lots of pantsu shots, the show only takes advantage of the fact that time rolls and progresses and allows for many different angles from one point in time. In this sense they can put more pantsu into the show and still not completely botch the whole series. (which they haven't)

So while the rest of the people have either dropped it, or dissing the show, or watching a show that they know will have pantsu in it and then complain because they don't like the pantsu and then rate the show really low and reduce the overall value of what is truly the essence of the show, I will rate it high, and continue to watch what i believe is a great series.

The opening and endings were great. Liked the ending better.

MY FRIEND DROOLED ON THE ED. XD
angel999Oct 5, 2008 9:23 PM
Oct 5, 2008 8:39 PM

Sep 2008
mm.. i think that this season is more echhi than last season...jeje

but... i love this anime, is very funny..

Capuuuu
Oct 5, 2008 9:20 PM

Jun 2008
Blah. Kurumu is just as annoying as ever, and they seem to have ditched Tsukune being a vampire, which is really lame. Also, isn't there a rule against having that many panty shots? At least, there is with manga. Oh well. It's unsurprisingly meh so far, and that's its problem. It's so ok that it's losing my interest fast, and they took the crap from the ending of the first season and ran downhill with it faster than you can say "this totally isn't a harry potter ripoff geared towards perverts." >_>
Oct 5, 2008 10:51 PM

Aug 2008
sugoi
kawaii mizore
")
lol
Oct 6, 2008 12:31 AM

Jul 2007
Guys guys... Dunno i wasnt a huge fan of the 1st season and i know this anime has no plot at all!!! Its also full of fanservice noone can doubt that.Well thats why i didnt liked the 1st season.But you know rosario is really relaxing as anime.Watching thist 1st ep knowing that im gonna see panties no actually story and that funny as hell music while "tsukune-moka-tsukune-moka" goes on... Dunno 1st season i though the fanservise was sooo much it was lame.Now i think its beyond lame to the point going funny :D Dunno if you can get my logiv but after finishing this 1st ep i was really happy i didnt dropped the series and i believe its gonna get better latter :D
Oct 6, 2008 1:38 AM

Feb 2008
more fanservice then before =.=" is getting worst and worst compare to the manga
Oct 6, 2008 3:47 AM
Sep 2008
Lol i liked how this began, and moka being afraid of her sister was funny..

LOL at mizore's "speaking of stalkers, i saw a real one last night". that was hilarious

Watching the ED made me think of the girls from Final Fantasy X-2.
Oct 6, 2008 4:06 AM

Jun 2008
Honestly, this episode did what it was supposed to. It reintroduced the characters in the manner of te reunion type setting and even introduced a new character, which adds a twist to the story. Even the relations between the first season members and the new character were defined, all in one episode. Not to mention the fact that this new character is mysterious, allowing for a bit of suspense for what will happen later in the anime.

Of course every season has to have a setup again and that is usually the less entertaining than when you already have gotten to know the characters personas and how they interact with one another. But its going to get more interesting and much more quickly than the first season.
Oct 6, 2008 6:47 AM

Feb 2008
Rofl. Irrelevant fanservice x]

I feel that, as a girl, I shouldn't be watching this.
Oct 6, 2008 8:55 AM

Apr 2008
Are the seiyuus the same?
Oct 6, 2008 9:14 AM

Jun 2008
Only one problem with the new girl is that she will either give up on killing moka and try to seduce Tsukune to suprass her sister in at least one way or will be a contineous nuisance and will go after Tsukune to casue mental pain on Moka before killing her (That will whitout doubt always fail...)
Oct 6, 2008 9:45 AM

Jun 2008
GreenDrag said:
Only one problem with the new girl is that she will either give up on killing moka and try to seduce Tsukune to suprass her sister in at least one way or will be a contineous nuisance and will go after Tsukune to casue mental pain on Moka before killing her (That will whitout doubt always fail...)

Oh no, you're probably right about that. If that happens (the way it did with all the other characters), well...=.=

Also srsly, why isn't Tsukune a vampire? I swear they did that in the manga, and it was awesome.
Oct 6, 2008 11:15 AM

Jun 2008
Our panty shots will blot out the sun!

Seriously, there were so many of them that I lost count. Way, way too much. The animation is definitely better than in season one, and I think that I'll continue to watch this one, as I liked season one a lot.
Oct 6, 2008 11:15 AM

Jun 2008
Grmo said:
GreenDrag said:

Oh no, you're probably right about that. If that happens (the way it did with all the other characters), well...=.=

Also srsly, why isn't Tsukune a vampire? I swear they did that in the manga, and it was awesome.

Well... they will probably show it in the next ep... You know, when they will start butchering Moka's sister's skull... Tsukune will "awaken" and beat the living daylight out of the brat ^^ And of course will remember nothing afterwards...
Oct 6, 2008 12:51 PM

Feb 2008
i am here to solve your problem

even though a true fan should find it on there own

but here is the link for the uncut subbed version of the first ep of the show ok
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16151307AffZYk2t there you go

Mod Edit: posts merged. Use the Edit link if you have something to add. Don't triple post.
cyruzOct 6, 2008 3:20 PM
Oct 6, 2008 1:21 PM

Jun 2008
I liked the ending song dance :)
Oct 6, 2008 1:22 PM

Mar 2008
hirahira said:

Best ED of Fall 2008: Rosario + Vampire Capu 2
Best OP of Fall 2008: Kannagi

They're remarkably similar, although I like Kannagi's song a lot more.
Oct 6, 2008 1:27 PM

Jul 2008
shippo188 said:
but here is the link for the uncut subbed version of the first ep of the show ok
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16151307AffZYk2t there you go

tnx for the link!!
Sheepdude said:
hirahira said:

kannagi? what's the title of the song?

Oct 6, 2008 1:30 PM

Mar 2008
R_asuka said:
kannagi? what's the title of the song?

More Gorgeously. You can find it easily on YouTube, although the "actual" video is much more impressive.
Oct 6, 2008 2:07 PM

Jul 2008
tnx man!!
I think I've only now just heard about kannagi,maybe I'll look into the anime.

Oct 6, 2008 2:59 PM

Jun 2008
wow moka's sister o__O
is she like stronger than moka cuz she got scared when she saw her

"...and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
Oct 6, 2008 3:56 PM

Jul 2008
shigofumi_93 said:
wow moka's sister o__O
is she like stronger than moka cuz she got scared when she saw her

To be honest to your question without spoilers........Moka's sister is only afraid of Moka whe she has the Rosario but when it's off she fears her but find it more challenging. I will leave it that the rest.....watch this show or read manga.
Oct 7, 2008 3:45 AM

Feb 2008
Half of the ep was a filler, why don't they follow the manga, wich is super sweet. Well it's slightly better than the first series.
Oct 7, 2008 5:53 AM

Jun 2008
Why you ask? answer: They want to have material to continue the series...
Oct 7, 2008 12:02 PM

Mar 2008
Sheepdude said:
hirahira said:

I am pretty sure that's the Opening - not the Ending.

It was pretty amazing and the song was also very nice like the one from season 1.
But that's about the best you can say about this show.

After seeing a panty shot in the first 5 seconds I kind of was like "oh no, I have a bad feeling". Indeed, ep 1 was nothing different from your typical season 1 episode.
There were 2 or 3 funny scenes but that's about it.
But I will finish it for the sake of completing it.

Moreover I still have a little bit of hope left to see something cool happening (like it should already have happened at the end of season 1).
Oct 7, 2008 1:25 PM

Jul 2008
Forever said:
Sheepdude said:
hirahira said:

It was pretty amazing and the song was also very nice like the one from season 1.
But that's about the best you can say about this show.

After seeing a panty shot in the first 5 seconds I kind of was like "oh no, I have a bad feeling". Indeed, ep 1 was nothing different from your typical season 1 episode.
There were 2 or 3 funny scenes but that's about it.
But I will finish it for the sake of completing it.

Moreover I still have a little bit of hope left to see something cool happening (like it should already have happened at the end of season 1).

they did the same with the 1st season,using cosmic love as the closing of the 1st ep.trinity cross is the real closing song.I've heard it already and it sounds great!!more serious than discotheque.
the O.P. discotheque which is a dance song sounds great too.

Oct 7, 2008 2:18 PM
Sep 2007
Predictable, but better than the first season. Nice ED.
Oct 7, 2008 2:32 PM

Apr 2007
Well I sure didn't miss those pantie shots. ...yeah that's pretty much all I thought about the episode itself.

I already don't like Kokoa. She reminds me of Luna from Seto no Hanayome and I never liked her either.

Though it was nice to see Ginei and Ruby again ;D
Oct 7, 2008 4:09 PM

Sep 2007
This just made me bleed tears from my eyes... Though the ending was nice.
Oct 7, 2008 4:13 PM

Jun 2008
Forever said:

whatever it was it made my ears bleed, fucking horrible

not as much fanservice as i was expecting, but no actual worthwhile content to takes its place either >_>
Oct 7, 2008 4:49 PM

Sep 2007
The ED is probably the best part of the show... and will be the best part of the series in a whole.
Oct 7, 2008 6:36 PM

Feb 2008
Gah...looks like tsukune really wont be showing off his you know what...
Oct 7, 2008 9:13 PM

Jun 2007
This season is just as bad as the first! They kept with their ecchi and super short fights theme. I'm happy they didn't change that aspect of the show XD. I also really hope Tsukune shows off his....at some point in this show. Getting sick of him just being in the way and getting sucked.

On a side note, I didn't like the ED (OP) for some reason. Probably because I was expecting the original :(. Also whats with all the dancing OP and EDs now? I feel like I'm watching dancing with the stars, only with anime characters.
Oct 8, 2008 7:46 PM

Jan 2007
wow, i thought it was quite impressive. well, the animation anyways. Mizore never looked so good <3

the ed was nice too.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 10, 2008

56 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 14, 4:19 AM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Nov 5, 2008

59 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 13, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 4, 2008

52 by DAGardevoir »»
Mar 11, 11:20 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 17, 2008

61 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Oct 11, 2023 5:38 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Oct 29, 2008

85 by kylovic »»
Oct 28, 2022 2:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.