Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 16, 2012 12:17 PM
Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OMG!!! this is such a frustrating episode!!!! I hate that Takao SOOOOO much!!! Stop blocking Kuroko!!!

SOOOO ANNOYING!!! but a really great ep again....
Jun 16, 2012 12:18 PM

Jan 2012
12 points down and Kagami rage mode activated. Let's see how this'll turn out :)
Jun 16, 2012 12:32 PM
Apr 2011
Lol full court shot? That's just ridiculous.
Jun 16, 2012 12:33 PM

Jan 2012
Shutoku is just ridiculous, full court shots with the ability to block Kuroko's ability. GAHH!

Still an awesome episode though. I'm just excited to see what Kagami has in store for us.
Jun 16, 2012 12:52 PM

Mar 2011
Yea Kagami goes to rage mode.
Jun 16, 2012 12:55 PM

Dec 2011
Finally!The match is finally starting!!!
Though, it sucks since there is a copycat of Kuroko!

Heck, Midorima is just a badass.
I have a feeling now that Kagami has some kind of mode which he will improve.
Cannot wait to see him like that.

And Kuroko beat that Takao guy already!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2012 1:00 PM
Apr 2012
Hmm...the music at the end was nice...
Jun 16, 2012 1:11 PM
Apr 2010
Takao showing Kuroko up. Midorima sinking full court bombs. They're not even making much (or any) use of Otsubo who Seirin apparently couldn't stop last year. Guess it all depends on Kagami and whatever he's planning. Awesome episode though, cannot wait to see how Kagami handles this Shutoku domination.
Jun 16, 2012 1:21 PM

Jun 2010
I like how they showed the Six Generation of Miracles.

Calm down guys! Kagami will save the day!
Jun 16, 2012 1:25 PM

Aug 2010
Awesome episode!!! But Midorima, why u too OP...and that Takao really knows how to make a person frustrated.

But no fear...Kagami will probably go beast mode next episode and start jumping high enough to stop the shots...but man that cliffhanger was too cruel, I can't wait a whole week for next episode T_T

Oh..and lol at the captains Sengoku collection XD
Jun 16, 2012 1:30 PM
Jan 2012
The highlights of this awesome episode:

Midorima's full-court shot (HOLY SHIT!!).
Takao's foreshadowed ability finally shown.
Kagami awakening his inner "Taiga".

5/5
Jun 16, 2012 1:47 PM

Dec 2010
Full Court.....they should have just stuck to Half Court, making him be able to shoot that far is to OP; but that said it was still an awesome episode; Midorama's high arc shots are awesome.
Jun 16, 2012 1:58 PM

Aug 2011
I cant help but think Takao is amazing. Midorama is the one that pisses me off with those full court shots. I want Devil mode Kagami...now that would be GDLK.
Jun 16, 2012 2:28 PM

Oct 2010
When Kagami went into psycho mode at the end all i could do is laugh.
Cant wait for next ep
Jun 16, 2012 2:41 PM

Apr 2012
Orientalfairy said:
Hmm...the music at the end was nice...

Haha, my thoughts also. Midorima's full court shoot...Takao intercepting Kuroko's passes...still a great episode! It looks like Kagami's going all-out in the next episode~
I just love all these end cards at each episode:

黒子のバスケ, こうすけ@ついった
Jun 16, 2012 3:00 PM

May 2011
Damn, that Midorima is monster.

I smell a real struggle for Seirin here.
Jun 16, 2012 3:28 PM

Nov 2007
Plain ridiculous. But still loved it. :D
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 16, 2012 3:43 PM

Mar 2012
Midorima is ridiculously OP with those full court shots. Lol @ the captain breaking his Sengoku collection.

Kagami is about to go into beast mode in the next episode.
TravSavageJun 16, 2012 10:56 PM
Jun 16, 2012 3:53 PM

Feb 2012
I haven't read the manga so i'm not sure who wins, but i have this feeling like Seirin is going to loose. The next episode's title "What is Victory?" seems like they're going to loose the game but feel like winners or something cheesy like that.
Jun 16, 2012 5:21 PM

Sep 2009
Seirin getting pawned with every move. Damn, loved that.
Midorima is like a God on the court. I could watch him play all day long.

And I wonder what Kagami will do next episode. Can't wait. This is one of those rare shows which has the power to be marathon-ed with.

And that music at the end <3

I do hope Seirin does not win the game as it would be too 'Fairy-God-Mother-y'. Want a tie between them.
Jun 16, 2012 5:22 PM

Aug 2009
Gosh I LOVEE all the flashbacks! >w<

I know they are the enemy but, I would LOVE to see the Generation of Miracles play together one more time! >w<

I HOPE SEIRIN FINDS A WEAK POINT IN THEM AND WINS!! >:OOO
Jun 16, 2012 5:34 PM

Jan 2011
Holy shit, Midorima's full-court shots are unstoppable. Takao's ability also stops Kurokom from doing any misdirections. With those two, even Kuroko and Kagami can't do much. 3 full court shots from Midorima, he can basically win the whole match by himself, sheesh!

ClaudiusClotaire said:

Omfg, that was so epic. Kagami's entering beast mode. That tune playing during that scene was so dope as well >=D

This episode was so awesome. Man, I seriously cannot to see what happens next week.
Jun 16, 2012 5:56 PM

Aug 2008

My thoughts exactly.

「何度も立ち向かい続けよう 大切なもの失いたくないから 信じたそのさきへと・・・」
Jun 16, 2012 6:22 PM

May 2012
I can't help but be amazed and at the same time be frustrated with Midorima and Takao ....they are monsters especially Midorima.

Kuroko! Hurry! Think of something.. and Kagami! Woah.. beast mode?!?!?

But I love the Generation of Miracles flashback. And that ending song is so cool.

Oh my.. i am really tempted to read the manga now...

Jun 16, 2012 6:37 PM

Aug 2011
Man, it really pisses me how everyone from Seirin just freaking watches Midorima shoot without any of them actually going to try and block him or anything...
Jun 16, 2012 6:47 PM
Apr 2012
itsvero said:
Man, it really pisses me how everyone from Seirin just freaking watches Midorima shoot without any of them actually going to try and block him or anything...

When someone shoots like that do you honestly think you can do anything about it...

Lol even Kagami tried to block him but failed.
Jun 16, 2012 7:23 PM

Apr 2011
Too bad! Seirin is in trouble but i love this episode because it's full of action! and i hate that man that can block kuroko-kun's pass!!!!!!arghhhh!!!

by the way, i can't wait for the next episode!!~~

Jun 16, 2012 7:27 PM

May 2008
Full court shot?! now thats just ridiculous though i alreayd expected him to be able to do that . Sooo are they going to use the plan they learned? or is it already used

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 16, 2012 8:01 PM

Aug 2011
Mappek said:
itsvero said:

When someone shoots like that do you honestly think you can do anything about it...

True. But it would look better if they put some effort in at least getting up there to block him. Ever seen a Basketball game irl? They block even if there's no chance of them stopping the shooter. But this is anime, so. xD

Midorima, you crazy beast. I want more, please.

Go Kagami!

Jun 16, 2012 8:07 PM

Mar 2011
Crazy episode, that was awesome!
I hate that Takao.
Jun 16, 2012 8:09 PM

Apr 2012
ClaudiusClotaire said:
The highlights of this awesome episode:

Midorima's full-court shot (HOLY SHIT!!).
Takao's foreshadowed ability finally shown.

5/5

Yes yes yes. Can't wait to see how this will turn out next week.

Waiting for next sunday is agonizing. gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Jun 16, 2012 8:23 PM

Aug 2011
Needs mawr

Jun 16, 2012 8:58 PM

Jun 2007
Mappek said:
itsvero said:

Yes, there's 3 things they could be doing right now.
1) Double mark Kagami with tall players and force him to move around and get tired.
2) Rush Kagami and jump/make noise to cause him to get flustered. He's the type of person that believes he wont miss and when he finally does he'll realize he's risking too much with long shots which will result in him not doing them so much.
3) Keep a tall player back by the net so when Kagami does shoot the full court shot the tall player can attempt to block as it's falling into the net or rebound it if it misses.
Jun 16, 2012 9:22 PM
Jun 2009
That full court shoot of Midorima breaks my heart. But still awesome episode. XD

Kuroko-kun do something about Takao. (+_+)

10/10
Jun 16, 2012 9:44 PM

May 2012
mai_06 said:
That full court shoot of Midorima breaks my heart. But still awesome episode. XD

Kuroko-kun do something about Takao. (+_+)

10/10

He is still thinking... hehe. But I believe that Kuroko can come up with a counter attack or something to change this frustrating turn of events.. And it seems that Kagami is on it already.. :)
Jun 16, 2012 9:45 PM

Jan 2012
It's quite funny how the guy stopped Kuroko's backtip with moving screen, which count's as a foul. I do not know about the rules in Japan but if you denie someones movement in certain way, it's called "a screen" and moving as a "screen" will count as restraining and earns you a foul.

Thats how I learned it on my basketball career and I can certainly say that the "screen" which denied kurokos movement as a defender, was a moving screen for sure.
Do you think this is a motherfucking game?
Jun 16, 2012 11:44 PM

Sep 2008
Wahh, Midorima is very ridiculous......
I want the next episode!
Jun 17, 2012 12:37 AM

Oct 2011
Time for Kagami to hax.
Jun 17, 2012 1:05 AM

Apr 2011
"The stronger the Light, The bigger the Shadow" :]
Kagami = Rage Mode = Kuruko Abilities will become stronger

can't wait to see the next episode :D
Jun 17, 2012 1:35 AM

Aug 2011
DeathfireD said:
Mappek said:
itsvero said:

1) Double mark Kagami with tall players and force him to move around and get tired.
2) Rush Kagami and jump/make noise to cause him to get flustered. He's the type of person that believes he wont miss and when he finally does he'll realize he's risking too much with long shots which will result in him not doing them so much.
3) Keep a tall player back by the net so when Kagami does shoot the full court shot the tall player can attempt to block as it's falling into the net or rebound it if it misses.
I think you mean Midorima, not Kagami.
And suggestion 3 won't work because that would count as goal tending, therefore giving the other team the points regardless.
Jun 17, 2012 1:52 AM

May 2009
chanotek said:
DeathfireD said:
Mappek said:
itsvero said:

I think you mean Midorima, not Kagami.
And suggestion 3 won't work because that would count as goal tending, therefore giving the other team the points regardless.

Oh. Even I was thinking just that. That Kagami can snatch the ball away before it drops into the net. But you can do that with 2 pointers right? I think I've seen it before. So why not with 3 pointers??
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Jun 17, 2012 3:41 AM

Oct 2011
After sawing v.good AMV on YT last night I gave it a chance. I was really impressed how well everything in this anime present characters and music is quite good. Anyways I can't wait for the next ep.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2012 3:49 AM
Apr 2012
Kundalini said:
chanotek said:
DeathfireD said:
Mappek said:
itsvero said:

I think ur misunderstanding something...midorimacchi does not miss, he cant miss and as ridiculous as it sounds its bcos hes from the GoM, i read the manga so i know his "weakness" and in case u havent noticed seirin doesnt have any tall players besides kagami and hes only relatively tall not monster tall, didnt mean to be rude but the GoM are GODLIKE
Jun 17, 2012 3:56 AM

Jan 2012
Awesome episode. Midorima is a monster lol. However I would like to see him loose, because he's damn annoying. Looking forward to next episode.

Jun 17, 2012 4:52 AM

May 2010
Errr,suddenly I want Kagami to shoot fire shots.
Jun 17, 2012 5:17 AM

Feb 2009
DeathfireD said:
Mappek said:
itsvero said:

It's Midorima not Kagami
1. Seirin is half tired right now because they had a match earlier on, though that's a possibility if they try.
2. Possible but really hard as when Midorima gets into form, he never misses. Either they do the double team or simply try to block his shots once he shoots.
3. Only tall player is Kagami(he's their center). And that's goal tending and the basket will count if you do that.
Jun 17, 2012 5:23 AM
Oct 2011
A full court shot ? that's really ridiculous, like someone here said they should've stopped at half court shots, but well it's still shounen.

Excited to see how they're gonna beat Midoromi or what strategies they have against his team, and what Kagami will do with his Rage Mode.

lol @ the Sengoku pieces.
Jun 17, 2012 6:44 AM

Jan 2010
Full court shots can't be shot like that. Good job keeping the series at least partially based in reality ugh.
Jun 17, 2012 6:44 AM

Jan 2008
Nice episode. I do not mind unbelievable moves or full court shots as long as they entertain me. This is shounen show in the first place.

So far, the series is in good pacing. Showing how they played the game was what I really like in this show. Good animation and music hit the spot for me. The middle school flashback was a great welcome too. I look forward to Seirin's awesome moves next week on how they will counter or shut down Mirodima's 3-pt shots.
LieilaJun 17, 2012 6:48 AM
Jun 17, 2012 7:46 AM
Jan 2009
If you guys are ugh-ing on Midorima's shooting skill already, you're gonna have a hard time watching this anime's season 2. Or maybe you might have a hard time with Aomine's match.. x3

Screw reality and reasonings and you might just enjoy it more. I hafta admit I kept on giggling how shounen it is while reading the manga, though. x3
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

363 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.